Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for bigspender

Real Name bigspender   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname bigspender
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description no co-op = no purchase
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 7, 2006, 02:54
Total Comments 700 (Apprentice)
User ID 24495

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Titanfall Beta Signups
10. Re: Titanfall Beta Signups Feb 12, 2014, 00:21 bigspender

16 players in a tiny arena - pathetic. Was done to death 20 years ago.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Passes $38M
18. Re: Star Citizen Passes $38M Feb 5, 2014, 23:27 bigspender

Tom wrote on Feb 5, 2014, 23:20:
Another Star Citizen post, another raft of BN regulars pissing all over it. *yawn*

I've come to hope the game is successful JUST to prove you guys wrong.

if that's the case I'll gladly be wrong

13. Re: Star Citizen Passes $38M Feb 5, 2014, 22:28 bigspender

why make a game, WHEN YOU CAN RAISE MORE FUNDS WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Yeah I hope this turns out really well. The nice thing about indie games I guess is that they are there to make something they want to make, unlike big companies that will put in many features because those are tied to profit.

Also having one strong vision by one individual is means its likely that the game won't get watered down by too man chef's as a they say.

I'm pessimistic about it, but I still hope it succeeds! I'm getting really tired of cookie cutter games from the AAA, and the never ending stream of never to be finished indie early access games.

8. Re: Star Citizen Passes $38M Feb 5, 2014, 21:49 bigspender

" and itís one Iím personally very excited about, so be sure to check back then and learn more!"

lol really? So does that mean he's put some features that are shit into the game that he's making?

*this idea is crap - LETS PUT IT IN!*

News Comments > Enemy Front in June/Summer
2. Re: Enemy Front in June/Summer Feb 3, 2014, 17:16 bigspender

a radar in the bottom left of the screen. fail game.

gfx are nice at least.

News Comments > Duke Nukem Announcement This Month?
36. Re: Duke Nukem Announcement This Month? Feb 3, 2014, 00:09 bigspender

Hmmm actually, going by current trends, whats the bet that this will be Dota clone / MOBA ?  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
28. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 2, 2014, 19:48 bigspender

"Story: This random guy gets the night of his life in Bud Light's insane Super Bowl ad."

Random guy that just happens to be the target audience

News Comments > Duke Nukem Announcement This Month?
33. Re: Duke Nukem Announcement This Month? Feb 2, 2014, 16:30 bigspender

are we sure that this isn't a remake of "They Live" since I believe that's where the phrase "I'm here to to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum." originated from.  

News Comments > Rambo's European Invasion Next Month
13. Re: Rambo's European Invasion Next Month Jan 31, 2014, 18:46 bigspender

OK since its available for pre-order, I'm gonna all it - Blues Reviews : 4/10  

News Comments > Rambo's European Invasion Next Month
9. Re: Rambo's European Invasion Next Month Jan 31, 2014, 16:55 bigspender

if ANYONE buys this game they should have men in suits come to their residence to pack up all of their tablets, laptops and computers into a neat little box and issue them with a letter that says "YOU DON'T DESERVE TECHNOLOGY"

EDIT:

RAMBO: The Video Game

Featuring some guy that doesn't look like Rambo.

This comment was edited on Jan 31, 2014, 17:00.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
21. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 23, 2014, 00:54 bigspender

Creston wrote on Jan 22, 2014, 13:14:
Man, that story about that 8-year-old is depressing. Poor kid...

It is quite sad. But why didn't any of those 6 adults stop that kid from going back into the fire.

News Comments > Resident Evil 4 HD Next Month
19. Re: Resident Evil 4 HD Next Month Jan 21, 2014, 15:51 bigspender

depending on how good this looks, its gonna be a buy from me.

Easily the best in the series.

ok now that i've seen the screenshots - no thanks. Doesn't look HD or remastered at all to me.

The community made mods crap all over this "HD" version

This comment was edited on Jan 21, 2014, 15:56.

News Comments > Rambo the Video Game Trailer
11. Re: Rambo the Video Game Trailer Jan 17, 2014, 23:15 bigspender

BAHAHAAH 3/10 - you heard it here first folks @ BluesReviewsPreviews

They could have at least made him look like Stallone... His head looks way too big for starters, not to mention he looks like a mix of the characters from Welcome back Cotter...

News Comments > Saints Row IV Free Weekend
6. Re: Saints Row IV Free Weekend Jan 16, 2014, 21:22 bigspender

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 16, 2014, 20:50:
Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Jan 16, 2014, 20:39:
Mad Max RW wrote on Jan 16, 2014, 19:24:
The bad thing is once you get superpowers less than 1 hour into the campaign you never have to drive again. It's all running and leaping across skyscrapers like somekinda Superman/Flash/Spiderman hybrid.
The matrix has you Neo.

Has the conversation been had?

What happens if you take both pills?

you get your stomach pumped

News Comments > Dark Souls II "Cursed" Trailer
10. Re: Dark Souls II Jan 15, 2014, 18:29 bigspender

well i hope the guy that made DSfix is ready to make a DS2fix lol

The first game was a disaster of a port - but the gameplay was just so damn good - it was the first game in a long time I felt challanged, and in a way that required skill and cunning to overcome the challanges in various ways. Where as most games are either too easy because they hold your hand throughout the entire experience, or they are hard in the wrong way and beating them requires something as non-fun as memorizing where stuff pops out from (house of the dead syndrome).

EDIT: also one of the best coop experiences I've enjoyed. And I love coop. It really captured that dungeon crawl feel that I haven't gotten out any games of recent times.

News Comments > Evening Screenshots
1. Re: Evening Screenshots Jan 14, 2014, 01:08 bigspender

one in the future, space ships will be able to shoot each other with unguided weaponry from handgun range!

seriously though, its cool seeing this many ships battle

News Comments > Road Redemption Trailer
5. Re: Road Redemption Trailer Jan 14, 2014, 01:03 bigspender

I just don't excited for tech demos and alpha footage anymore - do any games even come out these days?  

News Comments > Sunday Previews
1. Re: Sunday Previews Jan 12, 2014, 17:27 bigspender

having a blast with the (very short) alpha version  

News Comments > Oculus Rift Adds OLED and Tracking
21. Re: Oculus Rift Adds OLED and Tracking Jan 8, 2014, 00:27 bigspender

THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING FOR FLYING AND DRIVING SIMS!

edit - well basically anything that requires you to sit in a stationary position - like mech's etc.

News Comments > Steam Machines Announcement
32. Re: Steam Machines Announcement Jan 7, 2014, 03:14 bigspender

siapnar wrote on Jan 6, 2014, 23:11:
ViRGE wrote on Jan 6, 2014, 22:33:
Fixed that for you.

There's nothing to gain from PC fragmentation. We're already a minority.
Or it could be a resurgence for PC gaming if people just switch to Steam OS. Better performance (hopefully), less clutter. One can dream

I'll take the percieved performance hit for the fact I can do everything in a multi-tasking environment. Nothing worse than having all of these seperate systems like iPads and tablets and consoles where you can't do things efficiently.

Gaming PC with Windows just does everything you ever need it to do, and all at the same time.

700 Comments. 35 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo