Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for bigspender

Real Name bigspender   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname bigspender
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description no co-op = no purchase
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 7, 2006, 02:54
Total Comments 711 (Apprentice)
User ID 24495

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > 64-Bit PC Dead Rising 3 Confirmed
28. Re: 64-Bit PC Dead Rising 3 Confirmed Jun 6, 2014, 02:52 bigspender

6MB of RAM? Guess I'll have to pull out the old Pentium 75mhz for this game  

News Comments > Dying Light E3 Trailer
9. Re: Dying Light E3 Trailer Jun 4, 2014, 19:34 bigspender

Is it just me or did the graphics look nowhere near as good as any of the previous stuff?

Seemed like it was really jaggy and no HBAO, and not HDR lighting.
Console trailer?

News Comments > Mortal Kombat X Announced
17. Re: Mortal Kombat X Announced Jun 3, 2014, 04:31 bigspender

mk3 ftw - fast and fun - great soundtrack

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
72. Re: Saturday Interviews Jun 1, 2014, 23:13 bigspender

wow the responses in this thread really just show how rampant sexism is....

typical forums I guess, anecdotal claims vs anecdotal claims - read the independent research and the stats speak for themselves.

News Comments > DCS: F-86F Sabre Announced
27. Re: DCS: F-86F Sabre Announced May 31, 2014, 03:31 bigspender

SpectralMeat wrote on May 30, 2014, 16:10:
DangerDog wrote on May 30, 2014, 16:07:
I want to see them make an F35 sim that's accurate down to the engine start protocols.
Did you guys see that video I posted yesterday about the DCS-A10 start up protocols. It literally was like 20 minutes to get everything started and checked to roll out the run way.
Just insane, these "games" should be used to teach people how to fly these planes.

It takes less than 4 minutes if you know what you are doing its just a matter of knowing roughly the right steps, batteries, auxiliary power, fuel pumps, engines - and all of the Nav and misc stuff in between. And its pretty much the same procedure for most aircraft.

Also DCS is used to train real A-10C pilots, the public release of DCS is almost the same as the real simulator, except it has all of the classified stuff removed or replaced.

Its one of the most rewarding "games" i've played tbh its easier than Dark Souls and is just as much fun with a few friends

News Comments > New Battlefield Details Leaked?
7. Re: New Battlefield Details Leaked? May 27, 2014, 21:10 bigspender

Rattlehead wrote on May 27, 2014, 21:01:
If they are gonnna annualize this, it's cool that they are actually branching off into new territory. It's been a long time since we got a decent SWAT/Police game. I still play SWAT 4 from time to time and while I know this won't be nearly as tactical I hope it satisfies my fix for knowing that there will never be SWAT 5.

This will just be a grenade spam game, with all of the maps being like that 64 player metro map in BF3.

News Comments > New Battlefield Details Leaked?
6. Re: New Battlefield Details Leaked? May 27, 2014, 21:09 bigspender

in my day, Battlefield games were actually, you know, on a battlefield

News Comments > Crytek Announces Arena of Fate
29. Re: Crytek Announces Arena of Fate May 22, 2014, 22:21 bigspender

I mostly don't understand what makes MOBAs so popular. And now all of these clones too, imagine if every doom clone just had a few maps, but they were all essentially just 3 parallel hallways...

This comment was edited on May 22, 2014, 22:27.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer
8. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer May 22, 2014, 00:48 bigspender

mellis wrote on May 21, 2014, 20:56:
You wish Batman would just start killing the villains. I mean, you'd think after 3+ outings (Asylum, City etc), the population of Gotham would be getting a little tired of being whittled down by homicidal maniacs, especially given their reoffending rate.

Because Batman is not judge, jury, and executioner!

News Comments > Offworld Trading Company Announced
7. Re: Offworld Trading Company Announced May 19, 2014, 22:17 bigspender

The Half Elf wrote on May 19, 2014, 19:55:
How about some fucking pictures of the game instead of slathering 'BUY NOW!' on the front page?

+1

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
15. Re: Morning Consolidation May 19, 2014, 18:05 bigspender

is this the same guy that reckons pirates are the reason why Crysis games are dull and have no actually gameplay?  

News Comments > Minimum Early Access
8. Re: Minimum Early Access May 13, 2014, 21:08 bigspender

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer games that have textures....  

News Comments > Dying Light Delayed
9. Re: Dying Light Delayed May 9, 2014, 00:03 bigspender

Dead Island was rushed, so its nice to see that they have the support to realise their vision.

You don't see that kind of love from many publishers.

Parkour is a really concept on its own, but when it comes to zombies, it makes really great sense, since its like the opposite - zombies clumsy and barely mobile, where as parkour is smooth fluid and highly mobile.

News Comments > Hellraid Delayed for Overhaul
3. Re: Hellraid Delayed for Overhaul Apr 30, 2014, 23:47 bigspender

Cutter wrote on Apr 30, 2014, 21:29:
2 year delay? Means it's shit. Sure looks like it.

By shit, do you mean totally awesome?

Its a first person Diablo essentially.

News Comments > Zombie MMORPG H1Z1 Announced
34. Re: Zombie MMORPG H1Z1 Announced Apr 11, 2014, 02:48 bigspender

haha so funny, i remember saying about a month ago, that DayZ is taking too long and that some more experienced devs will come a long with a better engine and make a better game and beat them to release.

and here we are!

News Comments > Orcs Must Die! Unchained Revealed
11. Re: Orcs Must Die! Unchained Revealed Apr 11, 2014, 01:03 bigspender

having some kind of coop / multiplayer mode was the most request thing on the OMD#1 forums, so its good to see that people might be getting what they have wished for.

OMD 1 & 2 is amazing fun, and I see it getting even more amazing with more players involved.

I know I normally pay out MOBA's, but this a different formula (assuming they will be keeping the whole tower defense / design your own trap gauntlet thingy).
That and its one of the few recent games that the controls are nice and fun and responsive.

News Comments > Space Noir Trailer
4. Re: Space Noir Trailer Apr 7, 2014, 22:28 bigspender

wow i havent heard anyone use gender specific language in a while, especially not a woman.

anyway game looks rubbish

News Comments > DOOM Beta FAQ
10. Re: DOOM Beta FAQ Apr 4, 2014, 18:34 bigspender

Fantaz wrote on Apr 4, 2014, 14:44:
No Doom love for Wii U?

no the Wii U is already Doomed :>

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
2. Re: Evening Mobilization Mar 31, 2014, 20:01 bigspender

Cutter wrote on Mar 31, 2014, 19:46:
I'm surprised this was implemented long ago. Better still, seeing as phones are supposedly so trackable why can't the cops just find those douchebag thieves to begin with?

Like others have said, a kill switch only means that thieves are going to wrap some aluminum foil around phone and sell it someone who can disable the kill switch.

Making it a law just seems stupid.

I'd rather see steps taken to stop the need to steal stuff in the first place. (yeah its a long road, but normal people don't steal).

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $41M - Procedural Generation Plans
10. Re: Star Citizen Hits $41M - Procedural Generation Plans Mar 31, 2014, 19:32 bigspender

He's dreaming - if it only cost 1 million dollars to get a R&D team that can make that happen then why have no big publishers done it?
Because publishers will only play the safe money.

711 Comments. 36 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo