Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for bigspender

Real Name bigspender   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname bigspender
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description no co-op = no purchase
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 7, 2006, 02:54
Total Comments 700 (Apprentice)
User ID 24495

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Minimum Early Access
8. Re: Minimum Early Access May 13, 2014, 21:08 bigspender

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer games that have textures....  

News Comments > Dying Light Delayed
9. Re: Dying Light Delayed May 9, 2014, 00:03 bigspender

Dead Island was rushed, so its nice to see that they have the support to realise their vision.

You don't see that kind of love from many publishers.

Parkour is a really concept on its own, but when it comes to zombies, it makes really great sense, since its like the opposite - zombies clumsy and barely mobile, where as parkour is smooth fluid and highly mobile.

News Comments > Hellraid Delayed for Overhaul
3. Re: Hellraid Delayed for Overhaul Apr 30, 2014, 23:47 bigspender

Cutter wrote on Apr 30, 2014, 21:29:
2 year delay? Means it's shit. Sure looks like it.

By shit, do you mean totally awesome?

Its a first person Diablo essentially.

News Comments > Zombie MMORPG H1Z1 Announced
34. Re: Zombie MMORPG H1Z1 Announced Apr 11, 2014, 02:48 bigspender

haha so funny, i remember saying about a month ago, that DayZ is taking too long and that some more experienced devs will come a long with a better engine and make a better game and beat them to release.

and here we are!

News Comments > Orcs Must Die! Unchained Revealed
11. Re: Orcs Must Die! Unchained Revealed Apr 11, 2014, 01:03 bigspender

having some kind of coop / multiplayer mode was the most request thing on the OMD#1 forums, so its good to see that people might be getting what they have wished for.

OMD 1 & 2 is amazing fun, and I see it getting even more amazing with more players involved.

I know I normally pay out MOBA's, but this a different formula (assuming they will be keeping the whole tower defense / design your own trap gauntlet thingy).
That and its one of the few recent games that the controls are nice and fun and responsive.

News Comments > Space Noir Trailer
4. Re: Space Noir Trailer Apr 7, 2014, 22:28 bigspender

wow i havent heard anyone use gender specific language in a while, especially not a woman.

anyway game looks rubbish

News Comments > DOOM Beta FAQ
10. Re: DOOM Beta FAQ Apr 4, 2014, 18:34 bigspender

Fantaz wrote on Apr 4, 2014, 14:44:
No Doom love for Wii U?

no the Wii U is already Doomed :>

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
2. Re: Evening Mobilization Mar 31, 2014, 20:01 bigspender

Cutter wrote on Mar 31, 2014, 19:46:
I'm surprised this was implemented long ago. Better still, seeing as phones are supposedly so trackable why can't the cops just find those douchebag thieves to begin with?

Like others have said, a kill switch only means that thieves are going to wrap some aluminum foil around phone and sell it someone who can disable the kill switch.

Making it a law just seems stupid.

I'd rather see steps taken to stop the need to steal stuff in the first place. (yeah its a long road, but normal people don't steal).

News Comments > Star Citizen Hits $41M - Procedural Generation Plans
10. Re: Star Citizen Hits $41M - Procedural Generation Plans Mar 31, 2014, 19:32 bigspender

He's dreaming - if it only cost 1 million dollars to get a R&D team that can make that happen then why have no big publishers done it?
Because publishers will only play the safe money.

News Comments > Dead Space Free on Origin
31. Re: Dead Space Free on Origin Mar 27, 2014, 23:39 bigspender

Jerykk wrote on Mar 27, 2014, 23:28:
ItBurn wrote on Mar 27, 2014, 23:04:
Dead Space is probably the worst PC port I've ever played. It's basically unplayable, looks like crap and is just a consolized mess. I gave up after an hour. And I LOVE horror games.

You haven't played a lot of PC ports. Saints Row 2 and Resident Evil 4 (the original port) were way, way, way worse than Dead Space. I'm talking about missing lighting, zero mouse support, horribly broken performance, etc. Dead Space's only significant issue was related to V-Sync and was easily fixable.

i think there are two different mouse aim options - and one of them sux. (maybe im thinking of the 3rd game though)

News Comments > Titanfall Cheaters Must Play With Themselves
30. Re: Titanfall Cheaters Must Play With Themselves Mar 27, 2014, 04:25 bigspender

if they were really smart they would make various cheat DLC's as well, only available to the people that are already cheating/banned.

double your money that way hah

News Comments > Facebook Acquires Oculus, Oculus Rift Minecraft Cancelled
16. Re: Facebook Acquires Oculus, Oculus Rift Minecraft Cancelled Mar 25, 2014, 20:49 bigspender

Me: loads up DCS: A-10C flight sim
Oculus : new message : "A.Hole would like to view your photos"
Oculus: NSA has been notified that you are playing a Flight Sim
Oculus : AD pops ups: People that bought this game have also bought "Barbies Fun Adventure Time"
Oculus : you must watch this ad before you can land your plane.
me: MARK FUCKERBERG!!!!

News Comments > Facebook Acquires Oculus, Oculus Rift Minecraft Cancelled
3. Re: Facebook Acquires Oculus, Oculus Rift Minecraft Cancelled Mar 25, 2014, 20:32 bigspender

oh phew! I read the title wrong and thought that the Oculus was cancelled!

(I couldn't give a rats ass about minecraft).

edit, then again - this could be really bad - I f'ing hate facebook also, and if I have to sign up to play games on the oculus, then i'm just going to have to get valve's or sony's version.

facebook is like aids.

News Comments > Morning Previews
14. Re: Morning Previews Mar 19, 2014, 18:03 bigspender

seeing absolutely pathetic amount of effort put into that Firefly trailer, I'm not holding high hopes for game.

even HORRIBLE games will have good teasers :S

News Comments > Diablo III Australian Server Launches; Reaper of Souls Trailer
39. Re: Diablo III Australian Server Launches; Reaper of Souls Trailer Mar 19, 2014, 17:57 bigspender

meh

path of exile craps all over this and its free.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer
8. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Mar 4, 2014, 16:06 bigspender

tbh i'm still playing through the 3rd one, slowly - the formula is getting a bit tiresome - so hopefully something is changed in this one, perhaps some coop in the campaign.

I dont think the care alone will make a huge difference.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer
7. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Trailer Mar 4, 2014, 16:04 bigspender

yeah right, sure i'll pre-order a game with no gameplay in the trailer....

Task wrote on Mar 4, 2014, 15:17:
Why does Batman become more George Clooney face in every Arkham.

He needs more chin! (batman not george clooney I mean).

News Comments > Dark Souls II PC Next Month?
12. Re: Dark Souls II PC Next Month? Mar 1, 2014, 20:17 bigspender

they need to hire that guy that made the mod that actually made the first one playable.

they need to hire him and pay him a lot of money - if it wasn't for him it would have been a 1/10 review score - and there would be a lot of nerds with pitchforks flying to japan, and I would be one of them.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
14. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 26, 2014, 17:06 bigspender

Beware, Criminals: Robo Mall Cop to Patrol Silicon Valley.

Anyone seen Chopping Mall in the 80s?

News Comments > PC Deus Ex: The Fall Next Month
23. Re: PC Deus Ex: The Fall Next Month Feb 25, 2014, 17:56 bigspender

basic settings are features now? fark me :S  

700 Comments. 35 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo