Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for bigspender

Real Name bigspender   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname bigspender
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description no co-op = no purchase
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 7, 2006, 02:54
Total Comments 700 (Apprentice)
User ID 24495

User comment history
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

News Comments > Intel Drops Project Offset
9. Re: Intel Drops Project Offset Jul 1, 2010, 21:21 bigspender

so intel bought a company so they could shut it down? :S  

News Comments > Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Patched
17. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Patched Jun 30, 2010, 18:58 bigspender

also another "bug" which will annoy the crap out of you when you finally see it:

when the chat window (even in minimized form) pops up, the left 1/2 of entire the screen has a darker shade to it (as if its like a poorly hidden large version of the chat window).

you can notice it when you look at the middle of the screen, there will be a vertical line as you can see the contrast between the left and right 1/2's of the screen.

News Comments > Battlefield Heroes Anniversary Gift
2. Re: Battlefield Heroes Anniversary Gift Jun 30, 2010, 02:44 bigspender

yeah the whole game was a waste if you ask me  

News Comments > Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Client Timing
1. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Client Timing Jun 30, 2010, 02:43 bigspender

where can i download this huge ass patch?

don't tell me i have to watch my game update after it is launched? on

News Comments > It Came from E3 2010, Part 9
6. Re: It Came from E3 2010, Part 9 Jun 18, 2010, 19:42 bigspender

that eden game looks shit - no wonder MS didnt show case it

i'm all for innovation , but this game is just some dumb stoner/lsd wank

News Comments > Trine 2 PC Plans
6. Re: Trine 2 PC Plans Jun 12, 2010, 20:19 bigspender

did anyone else play it with 3 players thru the whole game? it so much fun.
until the wizard starts being a dick and moves the ledge you were going to jump on out of the way but then since it was only local co-op it was easy to punch him hAHAH

News Comments > Fallout: New Vegas E3 Trailer
5. Re: Fallout: New Vegas E3 Trailer Jun 12, 2010, 18:46 bigspender

is it just me being spoilt with new games lately, or have the graphics gotten worse in this game?  

News Comments > Trine 2 PC Plans
1. Re: Trine 2 PC Plans Jun 12, 2010, 18:43 bigspender

fucken aye!!!

how do i pre-order?

also please include LAN/Network support so we all don't have to crowd around a single pc

News Comments > Rockstar: No Current PC Red Dead Redemption Plans
32. Re: Rockstar: No Current PC Red Dead Redemption Plans Jun 11, 2010, 19:49 bigspender

oh well no loss - gta4 was a piece of shit on the PC - even after all of the 9/10 reviews.

never again rockstar.

News Comments > Bad Company 2 Uproar
17. Re: Bad Company 2 Uproar Jun 9, 2010, 04:28 bigspender

its pretty much a non issue, dunno what everyone is crying about - ffs its free anyway  

News Comments > Shattered Horizon Free Weekend Underway
1. Re: Shattered Horizon Free Weekend Underway Jun 5, 2010, 03:20 bigspender

installed, played, removed - the concept is cool, but just didnt really find it that fun to play  

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
4. Re: Saturday Mobilization Apr 3, 2010, 18:29 bigspender

just goes to show that people will play money so that they can think they are cool. (i.e. they are fucking morons and wanna-be celebraties)

there is no other reason to buy apple products

hmm cost a lot, doesn't really do anything special, infact even less than the last product, and is basically just a portal to the apple store....

HUGE SUCCESS.

EDIT : I can understand the Slate PC, its a full operating system, and with Windows 7 SP1 + remoteFX, you'll be able to play proper 3D games from gaming pc in the house on it.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
2. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Mar 27, 2010, 18:30 bigspender

especially when everything after about 100 metres is blurred and bloomed to all crap in most games anyway

i guess it's just a selling point for nvidia so they show off.

News Comments > PC Lost Planet 2 Confirmed
5. Re: PC Lost Planet 2 Confirmed Mar 27, 2010, 18:25 bigspender

w00t

this game looks really awesome

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 26, 2010, 05:18 bigspender

um... if the people of cleveland can't feed themselves, what makes the universty think that they will have money for a modem, router and computer.

or do they get stolen from the campus ?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 21, 2010, 18:21 bigspender

cuts greenhouse gases literally in half.

Literally? as in they spit the gas atoms?

fuck i wish people would learn how to use that word.

News Comments > Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Trailer
11. Re: Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands Trailer Mar 9, 2010, 03:50 bigspender

sands of time was the best one by far, awesome story, it was unique.
and it had some clever puzzles in it.

quality its one of the best games i've ever played.

i've pretty much hated all of the prince of persia games - they always try to make him cool, or some shit, and its like STFU just make the game good first plz

News Comments > Portal 2 Co-op Details Leak?
22. Re: Portal 2 Co-op Details Leak? Mar 6, 2010, 18:14 bigspender

i'm guessing that player 1 will have the blue portal gun, and player 2 will have the orange portal gun. so each one can only fire a different end of the portal.

hence the co-op

i think that will be awesome

WTB!

News Comments > Rebellion Wants to do AvP Sequel
18. Re: Rebellion Wants to do AvP Sequel Feb 23, 2010, 21:42 bigspender

i actually bought this game, what a piece of shit - its going straight on ebay  

News Comments > Primal Carnage Announced
3. Re: Primal Carnage Announced Feb 6, 2010, 04:21 bigspender

this actually looks pretty cool , i always wanted a jurassic park kind of game

still not as cool as dinoriders!!

700 Comments. 35 pages. Viewing page 23.
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo