Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for bigspender

Real Name bigspender   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname bigspender
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description no co-op = no purchase
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 7, 2006, 02:54
Total Comments 713 (Apprentice)
User ID 24495

User comment history
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

News Comments > New Natural Selection 2 Beta
4. Re: New Natural Selection 2 Beta Jan 12, 2011, 23:28 bigspender

exactly, its a beta - if you don't like beta testing, then you won't like this, you usually don't see any games this early in the development process which is why people might be complainging about it - it just needs a bit more time in the oven

although there is no reason not to buy this game right now, the more $$$ the dev's have the faster the game will flourish.

The community is one of the best i've seen ever be apart of - yes there is lag, yes its not perfectly smooth, but you'll get a taste of how complicated and atmospheric the game is.

A patch is released every 1-2 weeks, and you can see that it has already come a long way in a short period of time - its gonna be fantastic!

News Comments > World of Tanks Asserts Server Record
3. Re: World of Tanks Asserts Server Record Jan 6, 2011, 16:38 bigspender

installed this last night to give it ago.

couldn't join a game for ages, so started a training mission vs a few other players.

The first tank i run into (literally) destroys my treads so i can't move, i shoot it a few times, and it does no damage cause he's got a much better thank. When he realises I can't hurt him, he keeps ramming into me until i explode.

uninstalled.

yeah i know its beta, but i guess i'm just not into tanks when I can play games that have tanks and soldiers and air units all in one go.

News Comments > New Bad Company 2 Content Unlikely
10. Re: New Bad Company 2 Content Unlikely Jan 6, 2011, 16:34 bigspender

i'd love for them to do a 4player co-op for the campaign

its already got 4 players in your squad throughout most of the game!!!!

and the tone and humour in the story is perfect for a 4 player co-op game.

EDIT : IF ONLY IT WAS MODDABLE!!!!

News Comments > No XP Battlefield 3?
50. Re: No XP Battlefield 3? Jan 2, 2011, 19:25 bigspender

SirKnight wrote on Jan 2, 2011, 14:09:
I just hope they don't screw this up by having some lame DRM that requires a constant internet connection, or even one to just start the game. They probably will...

last time i checked, i needed a constant internet connection to play a mostly online game......

News Comments > PC Leading BC2: Vietnam Battle for Hastings
21. Re: PC Leading BC2: Vietnam Battle for Hastings Dec 29, 2010, 17:29 bigspender

damn those PC pirates no wonder PC gaming is dying!!..... oh wait, the PC is ahead?... uh.. scratch that last comment.

of course PC is kicking ass, FPS and RTS and even MMOs' will always be a better experience on the PC.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam
22. Re: Ships Ahoy - Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam Dec 19, 2010, 20:12 bigspender

thats my biggest gripe - the helicopter is flight is shocking! its easy to fly but can't do anything advanced with it.

The attack choppers in vanilla bc2 are now perfect. you can do some really cool moves.

it feels like there is something missing in this expansion, but i just can't put my finger on it.

News Comments > Minecraft Beta Next Week
25. Re: Minecraft Beta Next Week Dec 14, 2010, 03:07 bigspender

minecraft really needs to be like an mmo where you have quests and that, except you also have the sandbox style gameplay to complete them (instead of just grinding)  

News Comments > Natural Selection 2 Patch
1. Re: Natural Selection 2 Patch Dec 11, 2010, 19:03 bigspender

yay its playable ! much much smoother

definitely buy it now!

(still missing alot of features (imagine sc2 with 1/2 of the abilities)

but its playable

News Comments > Evening Screenshots
5. Re: BF3 Dec 7, 2010, 23:08 bigspender

im glad its fake, because it looks exactly like bad company 2  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
10. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 6, 2010, 21:02 bigspender

DangerDog wrote on Dec 6, 2010, 13:48:
And to think, Australia was founded as a penal colony.

yep, and thats why this country is now run buy a bunch of DICKS get it

News Comments > Natural Selection 2 Beta Patch
7. Re: Natural Selection 2 Beta Patch Dec 5, 2010, 21:11 bigspender

if you plan on buying this later - BUY IT NOW!
they are independant dev's any they actually need to money to keep making the game.

Even if you buy it now, and don't touch it until its polished.

News Comments > Australian R18+ Rating Gains Government Support
5. Re: Australian R18+ Rating Gains Government Support Dec 5, 2010, 17:42 bigspender

on one hand i wish the government wouldnt tell me what I can and can't expose myself to.

on the other hand, most R18+ games are completely shit(more gore/shock but no gameplay) so i don't really care

News Comments > Warface Officially Announced
3. Re: Warface Officially Announced Nov 26, 2010, 17:01 bigspender

i suppose when this game fails to attract paying customers it will be blamed on those dammed PC Pirates YAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!

actually i'm hoping its good - the more high quality free to play games for PC the better

News Comments > Crytek on PCs versus Consoles
23. Re: Crytek on PCs versus Consoles Nov 25, 2010, 16:51 bigspender

the thing is, that every home in a developed country has at least 1 pc (and sometimes up to 3 if you count laptops).

make a game that will exploit that market and it'll shit all over console sales.

the other thing is, if developers stopped making 1/2 assed port's then i'm certain sales would go up, because gaming on a pc is much higher quality- then again people don't know anything about quality, they'll buy shit if they think it makes them popular or adds to their dull personalities

News Comments > Operation Flashpoint: Red River Gameplay Trailer
4. Re: Operation Flashpoint: Red River Gameplay Trailer Nov 23, 2010, 17:21 bigspender

man i'm getting tired of crap games talking themselves up.....

News Comments > Elder Scrolls 5 Rumor
68. FULL 4p CO-OP throughout the whole game pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaseee!!!! Nov 23, 2010, 17:17 bigspender

FULL 4p CO-OP throughout the whole game pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaseee!!!!

edit: they need to law that states all RPG's must have CO-OP.

News Comments > Steam Recommendations
17. Re: Steam Recommendations Nov 19, 2010, 17:43 bigspender

great now we can do free advertising for valve..... we are living in idiocracy...  

News Comments > Battlefield Play4Free Announced
45. Re: Battlefield Play4Free Announced Nov 5, 2010, 18:52 bigspender

32 players? pfft
talk to me when we can do at least 64

News Comments > Battlefield Announcement Friday
28. Re: Battlefield Announcement Friday Nov 3, 2010, 06:18 bigspender

2143 plz

edit : or something in space

News Comments > Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Patch Tomorrow
4. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Patch Tomorrow Oct 28, 2010, 23:26 bigspender

ok so the patch looks mostly like some number tweaking (which would mostly be on the server end right? - so why is the patch 900mb ?  

713 Comments. 36 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo