Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for bigspender

Real Name bigspender   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname bigspender
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description no co-op = no purchase
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 7, 2006, 02:54
Total Comments 708 (Apprentice)
User ID 24495

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Bethesda Calls DOOM 4 Rumor "Bollocks"
23. Re: Bethesda Calls DOOM 4 Rumor Oct 21, 2011, 17:56 bigspender

if id games are release "when they are done" wtf was rage released, its clrearly not "done" its a beta at best with the shitty graphics issues - i can't play the damn thing.  

News Comments > Orcs Must Die! DLC Next Week
24. Re: Orcs Must Die! DLC Next Week Oct 21, 2011, 17:54 bigspender

CO

-

OP

DLC

PLZ

News Comments > Battlefield 3 MP Map Details
18. Re: Battlefield 3 MP Map Details Oct 14, 2011, 20:43 bigspender

DangerDog wrote on Oct 14, 2011, 14:22:
I half expect a mini-2142 expansion for BF3, much like what they did with Vietnam in BC2.

yes please

News Comments > Battlefield 3 MP Map Details
17. Re: Battlefield 3 MP Map Details Oct 14, 2011, 20:42 bigspender

re: joystick conversation.

my 360 wired control pad worked "out of the box" in the beta. Infact i was wondering why i was always walking slightly sideways until i realised the 360 control pad was plugged in and was upside down pushing the analog stick. So fiddled with it and all of the vehicles even work perfectly with it.

I think a HOTAS would be completely wasted on a battlefield game, you don't need the sensitivity and accuracy, you usually just want maximum turn rate at all times.

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 Co-Op Support Detailed
18. Re: Mass Effect 3 Co-Op Support Detailed Oct 11, 2011, 16:12 bigspender

well i guess it gives you something to do once the game is finished. but i have a feeling the multiplayer will be as pointless and clunky as the dead space 2 multiplayer  

News Comments > Orcs Must Die! Interview
3. Re: Orcs Must Die! Interview Oct 11, 2011, 16:11 bigspender

lack of plans for DLC? how about a co-op mode for starters!!! this game absolutely needs it  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Oct 10, 2011, 16:32 bigspender

omfg skynet is starting  

News Comments > BF3 Caspian Border Testing; Open Beta Issues
40. Re: BF3 Caspian Border Testing; Open Beta Issues Oct 7, 2011, 21:15 bigspender

Bludd wrote on Oct 7, 2011, 20:54:
Caspian is kinda glitchy, but when you get in some good, glitch-free rounds it is fantastic. Metro? More like Shitro.

+1

News Comments > Gotham City Impostors Animated Trailer
3. Re: Gotham City Impostors Animated Trailer Oct 6, 2011, 20:59 bigspender

wow this game looks like possibly one of the worst games ever made. not one part of it looks good.  

News Comments > Unlock RAGE Hi-Rez Textures
46. Re: Unlock RAGE Hi-Rez Textures Oct 5, 2011, 18:09 bigspender

Dades wrote on Oct 5, 2011, 18:04:
Beamer wrote on Oct 5, 2011, 16:57:
But hey, who am I to stop your hyperbole.

If anyone knows about ridiculous hyperbole it's this guy.

Is hyperbole the sequel to rollerball(1975)? http://www.madmind.de/2010/04/01/a-rolling-review-of-rollerball-1975/

News Comments > Orcs Must Die! Demo and Pre-Purchases
21. Re: Orcs Must Die! Demo and Pre-Purchases Oct 4, 2011, 22:22 bigspender

awesome fun.

NEEDS CO-OP! (you are all probably sick of me saying that about every game, but this one is screaming for co-op)

as well as a puppet master game mode so someone can waypoint the orcs through the game

News Comments > No TrackMania 2 Demo Plans
6. Re: No TrackMania 2 Demo Plans Oct 1, 2011, 18:56 bigspender

Cutter wrote on Oct 1, 2011, 18:15:
dos wrote on Oct 1, 2011, 17:55:
Are u stupid?

No, but you seem to be from the sounds of it.

It costs only 20 bucks!

Get your facts straight. $25 plus tax and that's a lot for 1 one zone in my OPINION. You know what opinion means, right?

its 24.99 USD to be precise, for a game with virtually unlimited content.

Not to mention the game is more fun than most games that cost triple that price or more.

They've gotten the driving and drifting physics just perfect for a fun ride

News Comments > BF3 Open Beta Begins
106. Re: BF3 Open Beta Begins Sep 30, 2011, 04:40 bigspender

wow what a pile of steaming crap - i cancelled both of my pre-orders.  

News Comments > BF3 Open Beta Begins
76. Re: BF3 Open Beta Begins Sep 29, 2011, 18:10 bigspender

i've got 99 dollars, but you sexist assholes ain't gettin' one....  

News Comments > Dead Island Film Optioned
4. Re: Dead Island Film Optioned Sep 28, 2011, 01:48 bigspender

Mark wrote on Sep 27, 2011, 22:11:
everyday folk (and their everyday drama)

EDIT : BOOOOOORING

edit 2 : i just find it annoying when they focus too much on the drama between the characters - especially when it seems like pointless filler a lot of the time. I mean, can't they wait until after the zombie apocalypse to have a domesitc argument?

yes you need characters that have emotions and different agenda's that you can understand and even relate to, but people watch a zombie show for the zombie factor and that should always come first

This comment was edited on Sep 28, 2011, 01:55.

News Comments > Kane & Lynch 3 Plans?
8. Re: Kane & Lynch 3 Plans? Sep 28, 2011, 01:45 bigspender

this time kane and lynch will take things one step further and it will be a black, screen and the audio will sound like audio cassette - you know to make it really gritty....  

News Comments > Dead Island Film Optioned
1. Re: Dead Island Film Optioned Sep 27, 2011, 21:01 bigspender

oh ffs, screw human emotions and family ties - save that crap for soap opera's - its what ruined the Walking Dead show....

I WANT TO SEE ZOMBIES AND A FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL - not a bunch of people crying and arguing about "emotions".

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Patch
12. Re: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Patch Sep 25, 2011, 00:30 bigspender

theyarecomingforyou wrote on Sep 24, 2011, 15:36:
Ridiculous, though given the reviews I'm not in any hurry to grab this one.

The game is great, I think the reviews are a bit harsh, they compain about the story not being amazing(and its not, but its still entertaining) - yes its not perfect, but it is really fun game and you get absorbed by the experience.

easily worth a purchase if you can get cheaply.

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Vehicle Preview
3. Re: Battlefield 3 Vehicle Preview Sep 2, 2011, 02:01 bigspender

jdreyer wrote on Sep 1, 2011, 22:07:
*sigh* It's too bad I'm too pissed about BF3 decisions like no personal dedicated servers and no Steam to get excited about this. BF3 looks pretty awesome. Sucks that it's saddled with consumer-unfriendly implementation choices.

I seriously majority of people will care, let alone even know the difference - to most people if it looks good, and plays OK, its a sale.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
7. Re: Evening Mobilization Aug 28, 2011, 04:36 bigspender

TheDrifter73 wrote on Aug 27, 2011, 01:55:
I would think that the reason Xbox games running on 6 year old hardware looked so close to PC games was because most PC games that are also on the Xbox are just direct ports of the Xbox game, meaning they'd look the same anyway.
As for standardizing hardware for better performance, that just makes me think "hey, let's turn PC's into consoles!"
And while I'm not an expert, wouldn't ditching Windows (in any form) and coming up with a game centric OS that allowed for more direct access of the hardware be an option about as good as or even better than standardizing hardware until you have the equivalent of a console?

you mean like a backwards OS? kind of like the xbox360 or ps3 OS? that could work. You boot into a game, but can still "alt tab" into your browser and messaging apps.

708 Comments. 36 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo