Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for bigspender

Real Name bigspender   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname bigspender
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description no co-op = no purchase
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 7, 2006, 02:54
Total Comments 726 (Apprentice)
User ID 24495

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > No PC Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
67. Re: No PC Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Nov 24, 2011, 22:33 bigspender

Endo wrote on Nov 24, 2011, 22:01:
Honestly, I'd think by this point most true PC gamers would be ignoring Ubisoft entirely as they're pretty much irrelevant. I know I am. If this bit of "news" hadn't been posted here on Blues I never would have known it happened. I certainly don't care either way.

+1

Last good(probably only) Ubisoft game I played was Prince of Persia Sand of Time

News Comments > Cross-Platform Trine 2
1. Re: Cross-Platform Trine 2 Nov 24, 2011, 19:17 bigspender

awesome! this is such an eye candy game  

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Nov 24, 2011, 17:12 bigspender

oh IGN, you make me laugh..... giving minecraft 8.5 in the graphics department.. it looks like ass... a pixely ass that is.  

News Comments > BF3 MAV is So Mav
13. Re: BF3 MAV is So Mav Nov 16, 2011, 16:44 bigspender

hardly an exploit - if 2 people are going to spend 1/2 round trying to get up somewhere like that.

you can just as easily parachute down on some of those buildings anyway.

EDIT: you can just use your own MAV to roadkill them anyway

News Comments > Free Game: Stealth Bastard
20. Re: Free Game: Stealth Bastard Nov 6, 2011, 23:19 bigspender

space captain wrote on Nov 6, 2011, 22:03:
Parallax Abstraction wrote on Nov 6, 2011, 19:46:
Amazing how even when something's given away, some people will find a reason to whine about it.

i wouldnt call it amazing, as it seems fairly common

plenty of people enjoy whining much more than free games

if only there was a machine that turned whinging into a cash...

I'll give this a go for sure.

News Comments > DCS: Black Shark 2 Launch Trailer
7. Re: DCS: Black Shark 2 Launch Trailer Nov 6, 2011, 02:48 bigspender

i thought that when you uninstall the game it gives you your activation back?
how many times do people want to install their games anyway? its not like you have to reinstall everytime you start it up.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
9. Re: Ships Ahoy - The Lord of the Rings: War in the North Nov 6, 2011, 00:24 bigspender

Darks wrote on Nov 2, 2011, 22:30:
You would be wrong, this game doesn’t even come near to what a Mod would be, The game is top quality. And this game depicts the LOTR universe better than any game I have ever played.

well i've watched some user made co-op videos, it actually looks really fun.

I'll pick up when it goes on sale for sure

News Comments > Orcs Must Die! "Lost Adventures" DLC Tuesday
8. Re: Orcs Must Die! Nov 5, 2011, 17:32 bigspender

Fion wrote on Nov 5, 2011, 16:57:
DD is fun but I like Orcs Must Die! better. The traps are more interesting, the levels can be crazy complex and require a lot of thought if you want to get 5 skulls. The only downside is no co-op.

same - the game mechanics feel more solid in OMD cause its a 3rd person shooter that you place traps in. Rather than a tower defense game that you can walk around in as in DD - you feel too disconnected from your character etc.

News Comments > DCS: Black Shark 2 Launch Trailer
2. Re: DCS: Black Shark 2 Launch Trailer Nov 5, 2011, 17:27 bigspender

in soviet russia, trailer comes out after game launch... and helicopter flys you! (well actually it does if you use auto pilot...)  

News Comments > Orcs Must Die! "Lost Adventures" DLC Tuesday
1. Re: Orcs Must Die! "Lost Adventures" DLC Tuesday Nov 5, 2011, 00:19 bigspender

CO-OP MODE ALREADY PLZ!@  

News Comments > Rainbow 6 Patriots Trailer
8. Re: Rainbow 6 Patriots Trailer Nov 4, 2011, 18:13 bigspender

any trailer that opens with a dev jerking themselves of over themselves is an epic fail - this is a perfect example of it.

also if this isn't gameplay - why does it look so crap?

News Comments > Play Skyrim Three Hours Early?
2. Re: Play Skyrim Three Hours Early? Nov 2, 2011, 22:41 bigspender

damn, was hoping i could wind my time forward on the pc  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Lord of the Rings: War in the North
6. Re: Ships Ahoy - The Lord of the Rings: War in the North Nov 2, 2011, 21:05 bigspender

I'm always on the look out for a good co-op game, but seeing the screenshots and videos this seems more like a mod than a proper game.

maybe the smooth melee of batman AA and AC have spoiled me, this just looks really cheap.

have there been any good LOTR games? I'd love to play a good one, i love the universe - but no game i've seen has really captured the feel of the movies.

I haven't played this but seems like its another attempt a money grab from the LOTR bandwagon. Elf check, dwarves check, rivendale check....

Sales - check

News Comments > More on Deus Ex: Human Revolution Boss Woes
25. Re: More on Deus Ex: Human Revolution Boss Woes Nov 2, 2011, 20:06 bigspender

i've fixed their release statement

"We knew that game was broken / unfinished, but we wanted to take your money anyway"

News Comments > TrackMania 2 Demo Absence Explained
4. Re: TrackMania 2 Demo Absence Explained Nov 2, 2011, 02:26 bigspender

they need to do an inner city CBD environment, so you can drive up andown the sides of office buildings and sky scrappers, solar panels etc

yeah thank me later Nadeo when you make the big bucks

News Comments > Jurassic Park: The Game Deluxe Edition Preorders
9. Re: Jurassic Park: The Game Deluxe Edition Preorders Nov 1, 2011, 18:47 bigspender

this game as amatuer hour written all over it.

it really needs to be an open world adventure game - use the crysis engine or whatever works well for open world.

some like that Primal Carnage game : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoY4qeyfH60

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Rumors
13. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Rumors Oct 27, 2011, 02:18 bigspender

Kitkoan wrote on Oct 26, 2011, 23:23:
Not sure how great it would be for PC, since from what I recall hearing GTA4 was a buggy mess with multiple hoops to jump through each time to play (both Rockstar Social Club and GFWL, as well as SecuriROM which has caused issues with many people before)

a great game ruined by several horrible systems - social club, gfwl etc. not to mention it was a horrible horrible console port which still to this day runs quiet poorly despite look quite aged.

GTA3, vice city, and especially san andreas all ran really well on pc (including low end systems), so its a real shame they stuffed up gta 4 on pc.

News Comments > Bethesda Calls DOOM 4 Rumor "Bollocks"
24. Re: Bethesda Calls DOOM 4 Rumor Oct 21, 2011, 17:57 bigspender

also plz gimme id tech 5 hexen with co-op. that was great fun.  

News Comments > Bethesda Calls DOOM 4 Rumor "Bollocks"
23. Re: Bethesda Calls DOOM 4 Rumor Oct 21, 2011, 17:56 bigspender

if id games are release "when they are done" wtf was rage released, its clrearly not "done" its a beta at best with the shitty graphics issues - i can't play the damn thing.  

News Comments > Orcs Must Die! DLC Next Week
24. Re: Orcs Must Die! DLC Next Week Oct 21, 2011, 17:54 bigspender

CO

-

OP

DLC

PLZ

726 Comments. 37 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo