Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for bigspender

Real Name bigspender   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname bigspender
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description no co-op = no purchase
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 7, 2006, 02:54
Total Comments 776 (Graduate)
User ID 24495

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Magicka 2 in May
3. Re: Magicka 2 in May Mar 5, 2015, 00:07 bigspender

BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIGHHH!!  

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced
24. Re: Wolfenstein: The Old Blood Announced Mar 4, 2015, 18:32 bigspender

now this is what a Wolfenstein game is meant to look like!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
24. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 2, 2015, 22:54 bigspender

nin wrote on Mar 2, 2015, 10:04:
Red Neck trucker says NO to this blonde trying to merge...

Did I watch the right video? I could not see any part where the idiot car driver was either blonde, and assuming by the title, female.

Just some dickhead trying to get more clicks.

News Comments > Hardware Reviews
9. Re: Hardware Reviews Feb 25, 2015, 17:48 bigspender

$100 Headset = $10 headphones + $2 microphone in a shiny package.

Spending $100 on a headphone from an audio manufacturer will get you a tons better sounding and more comfortable product. Just attach the $2 mic yourself.

News Comments > $386K Dying Light My Apocalypse Edition
8. Re: $386K Dying Light My Apocalypse Edition Feb 24, 2015, 21:44 bigspender

robdot wrote on Feb 24, 2015, 19:27:
The greatest thing about games like dying light,and the order 1886, is the introduction of innovative game concepts,like,lock picking,and sniper levels...
I dunno I quite like the whole zombie sandbox thing in Dying Light. The innovative part is the excellent parkour system. Although you could say it is similar to Mirrors Edge. But zombies and parkour are like opposites, so it makes good sense to me. Even the lockpicking has a purpose, it's not just to stop you from gaining X item, it's there so that you feel vulnerable while you can't see what is happening around you, perhaps you'll have your ass bitten off by a zombie while you are lock picking

Order 1888 on the other hand, a vampire themed game where you spend 90% of the time shooting normal people that are all dressed the same, and hiding behind waist high cover. The gameplay is so unimaginative, it hurts. Not even the super nice art and graphics could save it.

News Comments > Cancelled Legacy of Kain Sequel Footage
1. Re: Cancelled Legacy of Kain Sequel Footage Feb 23, 2015, 19:10 bigspender

I'm guessing that when the archers are yelling "Fakking Leech" they aren't referring to the vampire, but rather the insult is aimed towards the money hungry big wigs that decided to cancel the project  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 23, 2015, 17:30 bigspender

funny, they've spent the last 14 years trying to make TVs flat, and now that they are flat and as thin as 5mm they making them take up more room again? lol
Soon they will make them 30cm thick and the back of it will be a cupboard or something haha.

I don't mind the idea of a curved monitor though, it seems like it would be great for single player gaming.

News Comments > Warframe Double Credit Weekend
2. Re: Warframe Double Credit Weekend Feb 20, 2015, 19:35 bigspender

it's actually pretty polished these days

it might seem a bit cold and underwhelming to begin with, but once you get your warframe to level 30 (which can be done in a weekend) things really start to get interesting, there are lot of combinations and mods to your abilities.

it also helps playing with a friend or three, and using abilities in a good combinations. The support frames are easily the most powerful.

News Comments > Space Hulk: Deathwing Trailer
18. Re: Space Hulk: Deathwing Trailer Feb 13, 2015, 17:55 bigspender

Jerykk wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 12:32:
Primalchrome wrote on Feb 13, 2015, 10:57:
I had high hopes for the game....but I think that trailer sinks them.

Animation and models both looked very weak. It felt like the slo-mo was there just to cover up how janky the movements were. And why the devil does every single Genestealer have his ovapositor sticking out?

sigh.

You do realize that this CG trailer was very likely outsourced and has nothing to do with the developers, right?

Pretty sure that was actually all rendered in game with in game assets. Unreal 4 does look that nice

But I'm also worried about the jankyness.

17. Re: Space Hulk: Deathwing Trailer Feb 13, 2015, 17:52 bigspender

The Emperor commands you to mute the sound in this trailer, and instead listen to the music from this trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFHKIFDjk9I while watching the Deathwing trailer.

PURGE THE ALIEN SCUM!

This comment was edited on Feb 13, 2015, 18:35.

16. Re: Space Hulk: Deathwing Trailer Feb 13, 2015, 17:49 bigspender

The Emperor commands you to mute the sound in this trailer, and instead listen to the music from this trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFHKIFDjk9I while watching the Deathwing trailer.

PURGE THE ALIEN SCUM!

This comment was edited on Feb 13, 2015, 18:35.

News Comments > D&D Sword Coast Legends This Year
15. Re: D&D Sword Coast Legends This Year Feb 12, 2015, 21:23 bigspender

Apparently the best way to advertise your game is to have it running at 15fps in your trailer.  

News Comments > Ship Ahoy - Evolve
36. Re: Ship Ahoy - Evolve Feb 10, 2015, 17:37 bigspender

Funny. This reminds me me of the Monster Mod for Quake 1. We'd have LANs where one person can transform into any of the quake monsters starting with a basic monsters, and each time they got a kill they turned into the next tier monster.
We would hunt them with 4 players per monster person.

News Comments > Alien: Isolation Lost Contact Found
6. Re: Alien: Isolation Lost Contact Found Feb 10, 2015, 17:33 bigspender

Do I get to press more buttons? That's what I want to know.

Button Simulator 2014....

I guess that's not fair to call it that, because you could classify a lot of those buttons as levers, and some you had to weld open, or twist with that ratchet thing, but essentially fancy buttons.

News Comments > Underworld Ascendant Kickstarter
27. Re: Underworld Ascendant Kickstarter Feb 4, 2015, 21:37 bigspender

Xil wrote on Feb 4, 2015, 13:00:
I was like yes yes yes yes!! went to the site.... linux stretch goal with no remark of same day release....nope :/

well at least they are nice enough to do a linux port I guess, do many games even have linux ports these days?

This comment was edited on Feb 4, 2015, 22:52.

News Comments > Dying Light Launch Trailer
5. Re: Dying Light Launch Trailer Jan 26, 2015, 20:57 bigspender

Trailer looks great but no reviews? Suspicious.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
25. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 26, 2015, 19:40 bigspender

I thought PC was dying /sarcasm  

News Comments > Sid Meier's Starships Announced
23. Re: Sid Meier's Starships Announced Jan 19, 2015, 21:34 bigspender

gameplay or GTFO  

News Comments > Evening Previews
1. Re: Evening Previews Jan 19, 2015, 18:53 bigspender

"I think "Minecraft meets Team Fortress 2" has an accurate ring to it"

I think lame ass cash grab attempt is a more accurate description.

Why stop at team fortress and minecraft, they might as well add zombies, vampires, nazi's and have a MOBA mode too.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
32. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 15, 2015, 19:14 bigspender

AHAHAHAHAHAH old man got hit in his balls HAHAHA classic, when is the full thing coming out on the big screen?

776 Comments. 39 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo