Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for bigspender

Real Name bigspender   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname bigspender
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description no co-op = no purchase
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 7, 2006, 02:54
Total Comments 708 (Apprentice)
User ID 24495

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > No GFWL for Batman: Arkham Origins - GFWL & AOE Online Ending Next Year?
19. Re: No GFWL for Batman: Arkham Origins - GFWL & AOE Online Ending Next Year? Aug 20, 2013, 02:50 bigspender

microsoft should just buy steam and make that the official game store. end of story. (provided they don't interfere with how things are) everyone would be a winnar.

EDIT : what I came here to say - I'M SO HAPPY IF GFWL will be Games for Windows DEAD! w00t. even at the expense of possibly never being able to play any old game again its worth the sacrifice of not tarnishing new games with it!

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Videos
1. Re: Battlefield 4 Videos Aug 16, 2013, 22:13 bigspender

meh.just looks like a bf3 map pack if you ask me.  

News Comments > Aaru's Awakening Trailer
1. Re: Aaru's Awakening Trailer Aug 9, 2013, 19:28 bigspender

pretty cool  

News Comments > Strife Announced
13. Re: Strife Announced Aug 9, 2013, 03:47 bigspender

flechett3 wrote on Aug 9, 2013, 02:43:
Damn, was hoping this was a remake or re-release of old doom-engine STRIFE game that was so much fun.
+1

there are so many moba's coming out recently that I'm surprised there isn't a moba where the characters are devs of mobas fighting each other to release a moba.

MOBA.

News Comments > Dead Island Epidemic Announced
7. Re: Dead Island Epidemic Announced Aug 7, 2013, 23:20 bigspender

" will feature all the trademark elements that are part of a Dead Island experience."

Terrible animations, repetitive unimaginative grinding gameplay, general low quality feel...?

Dead Island was OK in 4 player coop for a few hours, but it got stale really fast.

News Comments > Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Demo
25. Re: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Demo Aug 1, 2013, 20:00 bigspender

Quinn wrote on Aug 1, 2013, 05:22:
bigspender wrote on Aug 1, 2013, 05:20:
Darks wrote on Aug 1, 2013, 01:12:
Rattlehead wrote on Aug 1, 2013, 00:47:
I was pleasantly surprised. I am a huge Castlevania fan and never bothered with any of the 3D ones because they are generally shit but this was well done.

Still waiting for a proper 2D sequel to Dawn of Sorrow.

you've got to be referring to the graphics, because the controls for this game are utter shit. This game didn't last but 5 mins on my pc until I removed it.

This game screams console port, and demands a controller to even play it.

A shame too, Patrick Stewarts narrating was kewl. but game play wise what a piece of shit.
its a beat em up - your ass must be crazy if you aren't using a controller

Agreed. But then I'd go further and say you must be crazy to play a console game on a PC and use a controller too. Unless you don't have a console, of course, and you really wanna play the game in question.

touche

24. Re: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Demo Aug 1, 2013, 19:58 bigspender

netnerd85 wrote on Aug 1, 2013, 09:14:
bigspender wrote on Jul 31, 2013, 23:34:
not available in australia? boo
Boo indeed, wtf?

Someone at Valve forgot that WWW stands for WORLD WIDE web

15. Re: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Demo Aug 1, 2013, 05:20 bigspender

Darks wrote on Aug 1, 2013, 01:12:
Rattlehead wrote on Aug 1, 2013, 00:47:
I was pleasantly surprised. I am a huge Castlevania fan and never bothered with any of the 3D ones because they are generally shit but this was well done.

Still waiting for a proper 2D sequel to Dawn of Sorrow.

you've got to be referring to the graphics, because the controls for this game are utter shit. This game didn't last but 5 mins on my pc until I removed it.

This game screams console port, and demands a controller to even play it.

A shame too, Patrick Stewarts narrating was kewl. but game play wise what a piece of shit.
its a beat em up - your ass must be crazy if you aren't using a controller

7. Re: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Demo Jul 31, 2013, 23:34 bigspender

not available in australia? boo  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Jul 25, 2013, 18:14 bigspender

just a matter of time before there is an app that can detect people and render an approximation of them naked over the top of them lol....

News Comments > Torchlight II Sells 2 Million
21. Re: Torchlight II Sells 2 Million Jul 25, 2013, 18:09 bigspender

PHJF wrote on Jul 25, 2013, 15:26:
ARPG is probably my number one genre, and Torchlight 2 just doesn't have a hook. The entire game is well put together, but nothing is fresh or interesting. It's a snoozefest.

+1

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines: Stasis Interrupted DLC Next Week?
7. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines: Stasis Interrupted DLC Next Week? Jul 20, 2013, 20:17 bigspender

Wallshadows wrote on Jul 20, 2013, 14:08:
Remember, this is now considered canon.

Canon, as in put every damn copy of this game into a canon and fire it into the sun....its the only way to be sure.

News Comments > Rambo Trailer
14. Re: Rambo Trailer Jul 11, 2013, 00:08 bigspender

is this made by the same team as Aliens CM? cause it sure looks like it could be contender for worst movie game of the year  

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines DLC Plans?
27. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines DLC Plans? Jul 9, 2013, 04:35 bigspender

Beamer wrote on Jul 8, 2013, 19:54:
bigspender wrote on Jul 8, 2013, 19:50:
Beamer wrote on Jul 8, 2013, 12:33:
I don't see why people are so angry here.

Selling a terrible game is bad.
Supporting ANY game for many months is good.

sugar coating a turd is bad.

Not supporting a game is worse.

not if its a turd

Although if by support you mean redoing the entire game so that it finally looks like the demo builds then i'll agree with you

News Comments > GTA5 Gameplay Trailer Tomorrow
32. Re: GTA5 Gameplay Trailer Tomorrow Jul 8, 2013, 22:27 bigspender

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/1480857.jpg"  

News Comments > Aliens: Colonial Marines DLC Plans?
22. Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines DLC Plans? Jul 8, 2013, 19:50 bigspender

Beamer wrote on Jul 8, 2013, 12:33:
I don't see why people are so angry here.

Selling a terrible game is bad.
Supporting ANY game for many months is good.

sugar coating a turd is bad.

News Comments > Game Demos vs. Sales, Part Two
23. Re: Game Demos vs. Sales, Part Two Jun 28, 2013, 20:11 bigspender

so the title of the story should actualyl be "franchises eschew demos because they have an established audience, while smaller developers will often offer demos to attract attention to unknown games"

derp

News Comments > Scrolls in the Black After One Week
15. Re: Scrolls in the Black After One Week Jun 21, 2013, 20:55 bigspender

Covering the entire cost of development means you have now broken even, that's not the same as making a profit.

Better leave the number crunching to someone else mate.

News Comments > Shadow Warrior Footage
11. Re: Shadow Warrior Footage Jun 15, 2013, 22:49 bigspender

this looks awful

everything is so damn slow

and the animations of the enemies look like they are from quake 2(which was ground breaking 15 years ago)

News Comments > Call of Duty: Ghosts Footage
6. Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts Footage Jun 9, 2013, 19:19 bigspender

meh  

708 Comments. 36 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo