Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for bigspender

Real Name bigspender   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname bigspender
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description no co-op = no purchase
Homepage http://
Signed On Mar 7, 2006, 02:54
Total Comments 813 (Graduate)
User ID 24495

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > LawBreakers Gameplay Trailer
6. Re: LawBreakers Gameplay Trailer Aug 28, 2015, 18:43 bigspender

Is it called Law Breakers because it infringes on copy right of Unreal Tournament and Overwatch?

Looks like a high quality game, but completely boring.

News Comments > SOMA Preorders
7. Re: SOMA Preorders Aug 25, 2015, 03:31 bigspender

This looks great. The atmosphere is just right. It doesn't look frustrating like some of the previous games.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 14, 2015, 19:53 bigspender

jdreyer wrote on Aug 14, 2015, 13:33:
Science: How to Slice Steak.

I hope they do Science: How to Slice Tofu, for all of those vegetarians out there.

They probably won't because no matter which way you slice tofu it won't give you cancer like red meat does

It also doesn't matter if you under cook it, because tofu doesn't contain any parasites such as tape worm which are waaaaaaaay more common that anyone would ever admit. Especially the kind that lay golf ball style egg sacks in your brain.

This comment was edited on Aug 14, 2015, 20:01.

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Spectator Cam
2. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Spectator Cam Aug 6, 2015, 00:03 bigspender

Wow basic staples are now features? Imagine if car adverts. specifically told you a 2015 car had door handles.  

News Comments > SUPERHOT Beta
7. Re: SUPERHOT Beta Aug 1, 2015, 20:10 bigspender

hmmm how come this looks worse than the alpha? The animations look worse and the transition between fast and slow is really rigid now.

Is gearbox producing this one? lol

News Comments > Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Trailer
3. Re: Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Trailer Jul 30, 2015, 01:23 bigspender

Looks a lot like left 4 dead with rats to me, which isn't a bad thing at all.  

News Comments > New DOOM is Fast; Want Co-op? Not So Fast
10. Re: New DOOM is Fast; Want Co-op? Not So Fast Jul 26, 2015, 16:26 bigspender

well as long as COOP is moddable into the game I will settle for Doom 4 Open Coop or LMS  

News Comments > Morning Interviews
5. Re: Morning Interviews Jul 24, 2015, 19:08 bigspender

I hope someone punches this cocaine fiend in the dick.

If this asshat can't tell the difference between the E3 aliens colonial marines, and turd aliens colonial marines that they released, then he needs to stop making games.

News Comments > Bombshell Trailer
14. Re: Bombshell Trailer Jul 24, 2015, 19:04 bigspender

The lighting on the levels is terrible.
The animations are awful.
The sound fx don't suit the actions.
The the 3d models are very basic.
The GUI looks really cheap and nasty.
The voice acting LOL wtf bbq.
The Gameplay looks meh.
Over all very childish. (I probably would have loved this when I was 10 or 12).
The music wasn't bad though

News Comments > Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Trailer
7. Re: Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Trailer Jul 23, 2015, 02:44 bigspender

This actually looks fun.  

News Comments > No Man's Sky Trailer
12. Re: No Man's Sky Trailer Jul 21, 2015, 21:59 bigspender

dat FoV of 50 or 60 just ruins this. or is it a design choice to make it feel like you have binoculars super-glued to your face?  

News Comments > Mooncrest Announced
1. Re: Mooncrest Announced Jul 21, 2015, 21:57 bigspender

All talk and one concept art..... see you in 5 years.  

12. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 19, 2015, 00:38 bigspender

eRe4s3r wrote on Jul 19, 2015, 00:23:
Meh, it's not like you gain anything by being alive X years longer other than an infinite potential amount of old-age illnesses and ever lowering reflex speeds... which is gonna kill gaming for you when you are 120

While alive you should live like you want and enjoy, with no regrets.

Damn! I'm gonna need some robot arms or something like that to keep me in the game

8. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 19, 2015, 00:12 bigspender

eRe4s3r wrote on Jul 18, 2015, 23:30:
PHJF wrote on Jul 18, 2015, 22:04:
Taste of something is not hard to fake

Tell that to the "veggie bacon" in my sister's freezer. Worst thing I've ever eaten.

What do you expect of something with no fat? Fat is what gives bacon taste, without fat, you might as well eat chewgum based protein bars (I ate that, and it tastes like chicken mixed with fish.. funnily this spoiled chicken and fish for me ;p). And since I tried Seitan based bacon alternative I can assure you I know what you mean. It was the last time I *EVER* ate anything that veggies call "meat alternatives". And sadly for my taste buds nothing of these alternatives even tastes well just on it's own merit. (In fact with "not well" I really mean horrid ;p)

I wonder about veggies, because they may talk about health benefits, but to me life wouldn't be worth living without bacon, steak and some fatty cooking every now and then.

Well you don't need to wonder, there have been many many many studies which you can view in your own time. But long story short animal foods, especially fat, are more dangerous than smoking. They massively contribute to cardio vascular disease, which is the biggest killer in the western world. Closely followed by cancer, which a lot of is also linked to eating red meat.

And you might be thinking, well I'm not fat, I go for a run every morning, I cycle etc. Well cholesterol and cancer doesn't really care how fit you are on the outside.

Yeah it tastes good, but even dried biscuits taste amazing, if you've out lived yourself by 20+ years.

Not preaching to anyone, do as you like, but I plan on playing PC games until well into 2100

News Comments > No PC Batman: Arkham Knight Until Fall?
35. Re: No PC Batman: Arkham Knight Until Fall? Jul 16, 2015, 22:17 bigspender

I'm happy to wait till the end of the year if it means the game becomes playable.  

News Comments > No Man's Sky Gameplay Video
39. Re: No Man's Sky Gameplay Video Jul 7, 2015, 19:37 bigspender

i HOPE THIS THING COMES WITH AN fOv SLIDER HAHA  

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
1. Re: Saturday Interviews Jul 4, 2015, 19:00 bigspender

And so begins the era of single player pay to wins.  

News Comments > Independent Crowdfunding Roundup
2. Re: Independent Crowdfunding Roundup Jul 3, 2015, 20:36 bigspender

siapnar wrote on Jul 3, 2015, 18:37:
This game's effects are juicer than a ripe tomato

This looks great!

News Comments > DCS World 2 Stream
11. Re: DCS World 2 Stream Jun 29, 2015, 18:39 bigspender

Holy crap thats a lot of cars and houses in the city/suburbs- makes the city in GTA 5 look like a small country town.

I mean, even from this angle, you couldn't even count those in a day Nevada A-10C

Agreed this is going to be awesome in the Oculus Rift or Vive or whatever else there ends up being.

This comment was edited on Jun 29, 2015, 18:46.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 27, 2015, 20:01 bigspender

jdreyer wrote on Jun 27, 2015, 14:18:
Top Gun 2&#8242; Story Details Revealed; Tom Cruise Likely to Return.

Really? Is anyone actually calling for this?

I thought they already made a sequel? I think it had Charlie Sheen in it. Either way it was better than the original.

813 Comments. 41 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo