Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jonathan

Real Name Jonathan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname JaZeeL
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 16, 2006, 06:43
Total Comments 440 (Amateur)
User ID 24426

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

News Comments > id on Tech5 Licensing
39. Re: No subject Jul 14, 2007, 20:40 JaZeeL

Tribes had vehicles long before 1942

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars Trailer
30. Re: console factor Jul 12, 2007, 14:59 JaZeeL

what a bunch of sell out id software is.

Splash Damage.

News Comments > Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars Trailer
2. No subject Jul 11, 2007, 16:29 JaZeeL

Me either.

In it's defense, I haven't played it yet, but it looks as lackluster as I have said it would be all along. Death by hype.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. Re: No subject Jul 2, 2007, 14:43 JaZeeL

Perhaps so, but:

(http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/WireStory?id=3336275&page=2)
As of Sunday afternoon, eBay Inc. said more than 2,700 iPhones had been sold on the online auction site at an average price of $740.18. The iPhone retails for $499 for the 4-gigabyte version and $599 for the 8-gigabyte model.

News Comments > Crysis Website
1. No subject Jul 2, 2007, 14:38 JaZeeL

that trailer looks sweet...makes me wish I'd have a machine decent enough to run the game.

News Comments > BF2 Highway Tampa Map
10. No subject Jun 29, 2007, 11:49 JaZeeL

I think it's very likely they were going to release this map for free, but then decided to hold off on giving any more free content until they have milked the expansion and booster packs.

To the poster who asked why they're bothering adding another map to BF2 this late...hey, at least they're doing it. They realize that it requires minimal effort since 2142 uses a lightly modified BF2 engine, and I'm just impressed they're even bothering to add it over.

News Comments > New Battlefield Rules of Conduct
14. No subject Jun 28, 2007, 12:49 JaZeeL

I think most of you are being overly dramatic, as usual. They're obviously referring to people discussing "dude omg omg how did you get inside that wall in the titan?!?!"

News Comments > BF2142 Beta Patch
5. No subject Jun 26, 2007, 11:22 JaZeeL

Sweeeet...

News Comments > Intel to Fight Game Cheating?
23. Re: ... Jun 21, 2007, 18:09 JaZeeL

Oh yeah I know those powertrip suckers. Ive been getting kicked and banned by such "mature" administrators several times, just because I was really good.

Yeah, I got banned from one of my favorite BF2142 servers a couple of weeks ago because I was owning =FSF=Rambo, the server admin & owner, 16 to 1 on titan defense using RDX. He said I was hacking because he couldn't manage to grenade me...when I kept moving behind a wall to dodge his obvious attempts. When I approached him about it on their forum and asked me what sort of proof he had against me, asking for an un-ban, he flamed me and subsequently deleted the post. Powertripping paranoid banhappy admins destroy a gaming community.

News Comments > ET: QUAKE Wars to Include Ads
138. No subject Jun 20, 2007, 10:21 JaZeeL

My fucking god. Block the ip to the ad servers and shut the fuck up.

Oh wait, I know one response, "we don't know if that'll be viable solution with ETQW." Who fucking cares, you'll find out eventually. It won't be the end of your pathetic lives.

News Comments > Half-Life 2 Episode Two Dated
111. Re: ... Jun 19, 2007, 01:51 JaZeeL

You know, JD, sometimes I load a page and then go take a dump before I read it, or read another browser tab I have open (as I open tabs for all articles and go through them one by one), or get distracted by something in real-life and come back to it and finish it a little later, so it's entirely possible that theyarecummingforyou could have quoted you on something you erased 30 minutes prior.

I'm not saying you typed it, but I am pointing out a weakness in your defense.

93. No subject Jun 18, 2007, 01:39 JaZeeL

He had me at "Hello"

News Comments > Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars Beta Nears
28. No subject Jun 18, 2007, 01:20 JaZeeL

Everytime someone says QW instead of ETQW I think they're talking about QuakeWorld.

74. No subject Jun 16, 2007, 20:07 JaZeeL

Where the hell is Riley?

21. Re: No subject Jun 15, 2007, 14:15 JaZeeL

You're really sounding like quite the fanboi.

Episodic...by the time Ep2 hits, it will have been just over a month short of 3 years since HL2 was released and we have seen HL2, CSS, DoDs, HL2-Xbox, Lost Coast, HL2DM, HLDMs, Episode 1, and now TF2, Portal and Episode 2...plus all the extra maps for the multiplayer games.

CSS, DoDs, HL2DM, and HLDMs were all finished if not largely finished at the release of HL2.

Lost Coast was one map.

HL2-XBox is a port.

HL2DM, HLDMs, and Lost Coast aren't even significant to bear mentioning. They could have written HL2DM in a week.

One thing I will give them props for is that they released new levels for CSS and DoDs in that time, though honestly they were neglected in what little (map-wise) they brought to the table at release -- more of a "here's the game -- it's functional -- we'll finish it later."

Only real product I see on that list that counts is EP1. EP2, TF2, and Portal don't make the list as A) they're not out yet and B) Valve won't hit their Oct. 9 date. They never do.

News Comments > ATI/Steam Freebies
14. No subject May 31, 2007, 02:56 JaZeeL

Effective immediately, all owners of ATI Radeon graphics cards may receive a free copy of crap that they will never desire to play.

News Comments > StarCraft II Announced
167. Re: No subject May 23, 2007, 11:06 JaZeeL

Jerykk, You lost the respect/tolerance debate. Give it up.

This comment was edited on May 23, 11:09.

News Comments > BF2 Patches Ending?
14. No subject May 22, 2007, 12:23 JaZeeL

Despite the fact that I prefer a modern setting to a futuristic one, and that 2142's color palette is almost depressing, 2142 rocks. I wish BF2 could have had the same enjoyable elements that 2142 has.

News Comments > StarCraft II Announced
146. Re: No subject May 21, 2007, 16:39 JaZeeL

Sure it does. Right and wrong are completely subjective. In my opinion, my way is the right way and your way is the wrong way. If I say Diablo, Sims, Halo, CS, etc, sucks, it's because I think they suck. It's an opinion. I support my opinions with facts but they are still opinions.

If you want to disagree with my opinions, that's fine. However, you need to use facts.

For example, you could state that Diablo, Halo, CS, Sims, etc, are all immensely successful, both critically and financially. This would be a fact.

Then I could state that games like Rollercoaster Tycoon, Zoo Tycoon and Cars: Radiator Springs Adventures have also been top sellers despite poor reviews, thus refuting your argument that selling well/being popular is a valid measure of quality.

See what I mean?

I have no desire to get into this conversation, but I thought I would point out that your factual support is based on the opinion/opinions of another/others.

This comment was edited on May 21, 16:39.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - ArmA: Combat Operations
13. Re: About time... May 1, 2007, 16:44 JaZeeL

Sure they can. I can attempt to run a marathon -- doesn't mean I'll actually do it.

440 Comments. 22 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo