Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jonathan

Real Name Jonathan   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname JaZeeL
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 16, 2006, 06:43
Total Comments 440 (Amateur)
User ID 24426

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

News Comments > Euro Far Cry 2 on Steam & More Steaminess
7. Re: Euro Far Cry 2 on Steam & More Steam Oct 27, 2008, 07:31 JaZeeL

Wow, yeah, sorry, I completely misread that post...

I guess my mind was more on the impending release of Fallout 3, and it was already very much common knowledge that FarCry 2 had SecuROM DRM (posts about it days ago). *wipes off the lenses of his glasses*

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Euro Far Cry 2 on Steam & More Steaminess
4. Re: Euro Far Cry 2 on Steam & More Steam Oct 26, 2008, 18:17 JaZeeL

Actually, unlike for Far Cry 2 and other games on Steam's browser-based store...it does NOT casually mention SecuROM on the Fallout 3 store page.

Look under Languages on the right side of the page and you'll see what I mean.

Far Cry 2 page:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/19900/
Fallout 3 page:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/22300/

News Comments > NVIDIA Far Cry 2 Beta Drivers
105. Re: NVIDIA Far Cry 2 Beta Drivers Oct 25, 2008, 23:55 JaZeeL

Well, it explicitly names certain sound cards that have issues if read the game's readme.txt  

News Comments > Fallout 3 Midnight Launch Events; Steam Pre-Purchase
18. Re: Fallout 3 Midnight Launch Events; St Oct 25, 2008, 16:50 JaZeeL

I remember when some stores sold hl2 a couple days early, valve refused to let them unlock their RETAIL COPIES THEY BOUGHT to play. They had to wait until the actual day of release, and it wasn't midnight that day either.

Actually, yes it was midnight. It was midnight PST. I know because I stayed up until 3am EST to play it.

This comment was edited on Oct 25, 2008, 16:51.

News Comments > Fallout 3 Interviews
3. Re: Fallout 3 Interviews Oct 23, 2008, 02:27 JaZeeL

I'm also staying away until mod tools are released. I trust them to build a decent foundation, but I don't trust them for polish.  

News Comments > Left 4 Dead Previews, Movies
1. No subject Oct 16, 2008, 09:55 JaZeeL

Looks like a lot of fun...I've got my preorder in Reminds me a lot of AvP-style gameplay.

News Comments > Morning Chuckle
9. Re: .... Oct 13, 2008, 11:52 JaZeeL

It won't really impact me that much unless they also fragment the selection of multiplayer maps across the 3 retail products; I've never finished a campaign on any of the Blizzard RTS games...I buy them for the multiplayer experience.

News Comments > Left 4 Dead Demo Before Release
8. No subject Oct 1, 2008, 13:31 JaZeeL

It's too bad this isn't a Left 4 Dead "beta test" and the Oranger Box isn't quickly forthcoming afterwards bundled with it, HL2:Episode 3, and some more Portal puzzles just in time for Xmas.

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky Patches
8. Re: Oblivion Lost Sep 30, 2008, 13:27 JaZeeL

Stalker:SoC w/Oblivion Lost 2.2 is my first run through of the game (I'm playing it right now) and yes, I thought those random storms were really obnoxious...it took me forever to find out what's going on because there's no documentation on them that I could find, and I had no idea of what to do. After dying 5 times to them, I eventually tried to run back to the first area you start in, and you happen to start that area inside a building, so I realized the building was protecting me.

I'm in the third area now, the research institute, and it feels like the game is finally starting to pick up and get more interesting.

News Comments > Op Ed
32. Re: No subject Sep 28, 2008, 18:20 JaZeeL

I find it funny how people think piracy debates exist; piracy is stealing. Debate over, there's nothing to debate.

Your post is very out of place here and the connection your brain made is weak at best.

News Comments > Op Ed
1. Bungie Sep 27, 2008, 14:57 JaZeeL

Yeah, Ford should be able to pocket money from used car sales, too. And all those companies that produce recycled paper? pfft, pay up to the original producer of that product!

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. EA “Interested” in Bringing Left 4 Dead Sep 24, 2008, 10:28 JaZeeL

Just don't even bother. It'll have nonexistent support just like TF2 and would be the ugly stepchild port that nobody wants.

News Comments > Crysis Warhead Nears
10. Re: EB Sep 17, 2008, 01:05 JaZeeL

I completely skipped on the first STALKER, but all the buzz about Clear Sky has gotten me to read up on it a little.

If I'm considering Clear Sky would you highly recommend I play Chernobyl first (despite Clear Sky being a prequel)?

News Comments > Spore - One Account Per Household
18. Re: yawn Sep 12, 2008, 12:10 JaZeeL

haha...at 750 hours on TF2 so far that puts me at $0.0667/hr

News Comments > Spore
21. Re: No subject Sep 9, 2008, 13:55 JaZeeL

Oh noes, my computer is out of control; it's going to slit my throat while I'm sleeping.

News Comments > Spore Login Problems
3. No subject Sep 5, 2008, 15:56 JaZeeL

lol, nice catch on their wrong word choice, Blue

News Comments > Spore Space Phase Movie; Mac Requirements
6. No subject Sep 3, 2008, 22:24 JaZeeL

I'll be picking this one up on Sunday; the first of many titles I'll be buying over the next 2-2.5 months.

News Comments > Afternoon Consolidation
5. No subject Sep 2, 2008, 15:40 JaZeeL

Bluetooth sounds like ass.

News Comments > DICE: BF Heroes "Already Released"
3. No subject Aug 22, 2008, 09:42 JaZeeL

"These things grow over time and become enormous by the network effect rather than having to rely on traditional marketing methods, where obviously you bank of all your money in a particular three-week period and try and get in front of everybody. We've got the luxury of using the internet to spread the word about it - not relying on that critical period of communication about the game."

"We see Valve and what they've got, and we're jealous, and we'd like to emulate them, so forget about everything we've ever done that you didn't like and come playtest our game and make sure your friends come, too."

News Comments > Afternoon Consolidation
3. Re: PS3 loses money Aug 20, 2008, 15:08 JaZeeL

Well, I didn't already have a 360 so it was a much easier purchase for me to make, but I can fairly confidently say that I wouldn't have purchased a PS3 if I had already owned a 360.

On another point you bring up; I read perhaps a month ago a quote from a spokesman for Microsoft that there are definately no plans for them to put out a Blu-ray external add-on.

440 Comments. 22 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo