Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for fatguy

Real Name fatguy   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname fatguy
Email fatguy_is_skinny@hotmail.com
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Feb 15, 2006, 00:51
Total Comments 101 (Novice)
User ID 24422

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

News Comments > Aliens vs Predator "Marine" Trailer
15. Re: Aliens vs Predator Feb 5, 2010, 17:02 fatguy

You guys should try the demo on steam, its just death match but can be pretty fun still. Its been a long time since a game freaked me out as much as this one did while I was running around by myself as a marine being chased by aliens down a dark corridor. The one thing I must complain about is that in EVERY lobby you join someones mic is going off and you hear their TV, heavy breathing, etc. because theres no push to talk.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Gold?
8. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Gold? Feb 5, 2010, 16:54 fatguy

I'm enjoying it especially on the servers with 16 players max, 32 gets a bit too spammy imo because of the rush gametype.  

News Comments > Bad Company 2 Co-op Plans?
3. Re: Bad Company 2 Co-op Plans? Feb 4, 2010, 00:48 fatguy

Need more games with campaign coop! Im still sad stalker had its coop removed  

News Comments > Tripwire Games Updates
3. Re: Tripwire Games Updates Dec 12, 2009, 12:00 fatguy

WooT! I like killing floor and RO, good news  

News Comments > ARMA 2 Free DLC Plans
11. Re: ARMA 2 Free DLC Plans Dec 11, 2009, 15:01 fatguy

woooooooooooT!  

News Comments > On AvP Multiplayer
3. Re: On AvP Multiplayer Dec 2, 2009, 14:33 fatguy

Hah! they had this same system for Savage 2 (dunno about the 1st) except heavy was "special attack" and they ended up redoing it because it was too hard for some people to get. And level of depth... Its rock paper scissors ffs!

News Comments > MW2 PSA Pulled
4. Re: MW2 PSA Pulled Nov 1, 2009, 15:42 fatguy

Grenade spammers are fags.  

News Comments > Red Orchestra 2 Details
10. Re: Red Orchestra 2 Details Aug 10, 2009, 16:34 fatguy

Yea I agree Darkest Hour makes RO that much more fun Im really looking forward to seeing how the pull off the new cover system. Also, I'm hoping one of the new game types involves a no respawn round based or objective based scenario, but thats just me.

This comment was edited on Aug 10, 2009, 16:41.

News Comments > Red Orchestra 2 Details
8. Re: Red Orchestra 2 Details Aug 10, 2009, 16:03 fatguy

Red Orchestra is one of my favorite games ever! I like Arma 2 a lot but when this comes out I'll probably never touch it again.  

News Comments > WoW Sales Wow
15. Re: WoW Sales Wow Jul 29, 2009, 19:14 fatguy

2 fairly large gaming clans I was in died out because of WoW and I have heard of many other clans die out because of it. Nobody wants to match/pub when they can do an instance and get ph4t lootz

Hell I even know a guy personally who's marriage got fucked up and ended in divorce due to WoW... Its evil.

This comment was edited on Jul 29, 2009, 19:15.

News Comments > Killing Floor Free & Paid DLC Plans
12. Re: Killing Floor Free & Paid DLC Plans Jul 22, 2009, 00:09 fatguy

I think Killing Floor is better than L4D in several ways but the main reason I play L4D more is the very fun Versus mode.  

News Comments > Counter-Strike 1.6 Patched
2. Re: Counter-Strike 1.6 Patched Jul 15, 2009, 18:40 fatguy

From my understanding people keep playing 1.6 over source because it has better hit registration. This can be seen sometimes when your playing source games and you can literally see a blood spot on someones face or see the blood come out but the person has 100% health. If your heavy into competitive play 1.6 is much better, at least thats what I hear from people I have talked to that are still heavy into CS.  

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
6. Re: Morning Screenshots Jul 3, 2009, 20:52 fatguy

You can set up your own servers but according to my friend its a bit complicated and a hassle compared to other games.  

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
3. Re: Morning Screenshots Jul 3, 2009, 14:34 fatguy

Arma 2 is the best game i have played in a long time. Before I bought it I had been debating whether or not to wait for OFP2 instead but when I saw the ofp2 video of the player being shot in the head and continue trucking along... Arma 2

This comment was edited on Jul 3, 2009, 14:36.

News Comments > ARMA II Flash Game
11. Re: ARMA II Flash Game Jun 5, 2009, 23:29 fatguy

I tried the German version and absolutely loved it! I'm gonna buy it the moment its released here in NA. As for the squad commands, I don't have too much experience with Arma 1 and Flashpoint but it seems much easier to command, at least for simple commands. For instance you just press the space bar or whatever key and issue a move, regroup, etc. Or you can open up certain menus with more specific and complex commands if needed.

The biggest surprise to me so far was how well it ran on my computer! Arma 1 ran like shit and looks like shit compared to this

This comment was edited on Jun 5, 2009, 23:30.

News Comments > Natural Selection 2 Trailer
9. Re: Natural Selection 2 Trailer May 28, 2009, 14:38 fatguy

My favorite times playing NS was when there used to be EPIC 2 hour+ games going back and forth. Now you cant get a game longer than 30 minutes even on the "classic" servers. I still like the game but its no where near what it used to be imo. I hope NS2 brings more strategy and depth than NS currently has.

This comment was edited on May 28, 2009, 14:39.

News Comments > Savage 2 Patch & Free Play Week
6. Re: No subject Jul 9, 2008, 13:50 fatguy

I don't understand why people say this game is button mashing or that its so complex that people are turned off. The combat is a simple rock paper scissors. Normal attack, block, special attack. You block normal attacks, you use special when people are blocking, when people use special you do extra damage (or stun them cant remember) with normal attack. *gasp* The daunting challenge of rock paper scissors! Then every spell has a discription so wtf, how is that so hard to grasp?
This comment was edited on Jul 9, 13:56.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Hungover? Mar 18, 2006, 15:42 fatguy

Saw a drunk guy in a van spin out, clip 3 cars outside a bar, hit the median, had all his tires pop, and then hauled ass away from there!

Now recruiting for Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45! Mature gamers only. www.fastclan.com

News Comments > New Counter-Strike: Source Models
12. Re: Right place, right time... Mar 2, 2006, 12:48 fatguy

Wow that made me laugh like crazy... I was one of the HPB's that always bitched

Now recruiting for Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45! Mature gamers only. www.fastclan.com

News Comments > Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 Preloads
13. Re: Value? Feb 14, 2006, 22:48 fatguy

Post your info on fastclan recruit forums

101 Comments. 6 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo