Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Daniel

Real Name Daniel   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CJ_Parker
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 11, 2006, 23:49
Total Comments 1397 (Pro)
User ID 24408

User comment history
< Newer [ 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ] Older >

News Comments > NVIDIA ForceWare Drivers
14. Re: No subject Sep 30, 2007, 14:30 CJ_Parker

Those 9x series rumors are not true. It has been confirmed by nVidia a couple of weeks ago already that G92 (coming out in November) is supposed to close the gap between the 8600GTS and the 8800GTS 320MB. The new card will be priced at ~$250. The chip will probably be called 8700GTS or something like that. If you are or were considering buying an 8800 card, I would advise to buy it now since nVidia might let the 320MB model expire to make more room for the new card. And they also might make the 640MB model a little more expensive to emphasize the separation of mid range and high end chips.
Finally, a new high end card or next generation from nVidia is nowhere to be seen yet. The G92 rumors were obviously all false.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Tom Clancy's Air Combat Announced
33. Re: No subject Sep 26, 2007, 00:57 CJ_Parker

I can't understand how anyone can live on a sub, jesus I was in one once and couldnt' wait to get out.

You, Sir, are a claustrophobic PUSSY!!!111

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
9. Re: ... Sep 24, 2007, 00:50 CJ_Parker

Evening CJ. How's life treating you?

Pretty good, you asshole. You?

----------------------------
*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Crysis Beta Follow-up
44. Re: Well.. Sep 24, 2007, 00:47 CJ_Parker

nobody was complaining about chump change. get that out of your tiny brain. its the principle that counts. if you want to pay the developers for beta testing their product then fine. but dont come here attacking those who voice their opinions against the developers' questionable actions. it just shows how immature you are.

Exactly. It's not about the money, you mouthbreathing fuckfaces. It's about you being a part of the problem is what it is about. By subscribing to FilePlanet you are directly supporting the corruption of the gaming press (reminder: FilePlanet = IGN/GameSpy = Fox Interactive Network). Thanks to all of you retards who pump money into those companies, we are getting basically zero editorial content from any of these sites but we just get fed advertising-driven bullshit. Which a lot of people unfortunately base their buying decisions on. That's how GameSpy/IGN/Fox control a huge chunk of the entertainment industry. Seriously. Anyone who is retarded enough to support FilePlanet is just adding to the problem. And what I don't get at all is how someone who actually knows of Blue's News (probably the site with the most comprehensive linkage to any sort of download) and visits this site can be dumb enough to subscribe to FP. I have always been able to find a fast (maxing out my 6MBit line) download server from the mirrors on here. Always. Every time. Even with very highly sought after files. You're just making shit up if you're claiming that you can't find other fast servers. Learn to use the Internet you fucking n00blets. kthx.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Crysis Beta Follow-up
5. Re: Well.. Sep 23, 2007, 15:09 CJ_Parker

Oh noes... issues with the Crysis beta!!!11 Aaarrrrgggghhhh... /nerdfaint

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
6. Re: No subject Sep 23, 2007, 15:07 CJ_Parker

All of you retarded Vista nay-sayers are nothing but motherfucking n00blets. Yeah. Happy Sunday to you, too, Sir!

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > UT3 Collector's Edition Details
8. Re: No subject Sep 23, 2007, 14:59 CJ_Parker

They might as well have shat in the box. Just a bunch of shit in there that no one fucking needs. Why do they even bother with utter SHIT like that? Assholes. Fucktards. All of 'em.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Hellgate: London Beta Signups
33. Re: No subject Sep 17, 2007, 20:41 CJ_Parker

Gotta love dumbass companies like Flagshit who can't even run a website but expect people to trust them to be able to run an entire online game and service. Buncha n00bs can go and fuck themselves. This was the nail in the coffin of the last remaining little bits of my interest in this fucking piece of shit asshole game.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Fallout 3 Q&A
7. Re: No subject Sep 15, 2007, 16:28 CJ_Parker

I guess I'm just not interested in a console first person shooter designed to appeal to 13 year olds.

Good. Then why don't you just shut the fuck up? Dumbass.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Collector’s Edition
7. Re: No subject Sep 12, 2007, 11:46 CJ_Parker

This has got to be the most underwhelming CE ever. What a fucking joke.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > The End Announced
8. Re: No subject Sep 10, 2007, 17:26 CJ_Parker

Dude, you tard. Just because games are using the same engine doesn't (have to) mean that they will look virtually identical. Take GameBryo for example. Oblivion and Sid Meier's Pirates! are both based on GameBryo and they look totally different (not even using the same perspective).

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
3. Re: ...nets $10,000 for Habitat... Sep 8, 2007, 17:37 CJ_Parker

You dumbass, dude. First, they haven't consolidated or merged servers mostly due to technical reasons because they know that they ain't got enough talent to pull it off without a major fuck-up of epic proportions. Second, has the thought ever occurred to you that "heavy" server load is very relative if the servers have been downgraded considerably to accommodate the smaller number of players? Duuuuuuuuhhhhh.
Oh well who am I kidding? Ya can't really expect any logical or intelligent thinking from someone who is retarded enough to still be playing this piece of shit game so you at least got a good excuse for being a tard .

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > F.E.A.R. Sequel Titled
36. Re: F.E.A.R's new name Sep 7, 2007, 15:00 CJ_Parker

Its obvious that console gamers are less intelligent, otherwise why would they continue to use an inferior control model compared to the mouse/keyboard.

Yup. Just like it's obvious that people watching DVDs are less intelligent, otherwise why would they continue to use an inferior viewing model compared to going to the movies.
Gawd. You're such a retarded motherfucking dumbass dickhead faggot waste of monkey sperm, Zeph, it's unbelievable. It is a miracle that you haven't died just from being stupid yet.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > BioShock SM 2.0 Progress
33. Re: No subject Aug 29, 2007, 19:50 CJ_Parker

Out of curiosity, mOO, what was your support ticket for?

He posted it down below, dude. His ticket's subject line read "You provide no personal privicy and protection on Steam" (it's privacy, not privicy by the way, cowboy) and from that subject line one can only begin to imagine how hilarious the content of the ticket must have been .

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > BioShock SM 2.0 Progress
10. Re: Steam Aug 29, 2007, 12:54 CJ_Parker

I won't know what BioShock is like because Valve will not let me give my money to Irrational as they have disabled my Steam account because I said the F word (shock horror gosh darn gasp) in a support ticket.

I guess Irrational don't want my money

HAHAHA you are one stupid fucking dumbass cow, m00man, but thx for the laugh .

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Morning Q&As
6. Re: Crysis and DX10 Aug 28, 2007, 18:55 CJ_Parker

There are very strong indications and substantial rumors that nVidia's G92 is due in November. G92 is not a 89xx since it's not based on G80 but it's most likely the all new 98xx series (with DDR4, 1GB+ video memory, based on a 65nm process). There hasn't been an official announcement yet but chances are very high that these rumors are true. Something always slips through the cracks at nVidia's partners (TSMC and suppliers) in advance of a card's launch. They probably didn't deem a 89xx necessary this time since ATI had nothing to counter the 88xx anyway (and still doesn't really). Probably made more sense for them to focus all efforts on the die shrink and on the next generation of cards instead of squeezing more performance out of the current gen chips.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Ultima Online: Kingdom Reborn is Born
6. Re: No subject Aug 27, 2007, 12:18 CJ_Parker

i'm not picky about graphics so much as i am for interactivity...
any suggestions?

Yes. Get a fugly girlfriend and interact with her tits .

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Go West, Young Man
5. Re: Pet Shop Boyz Aug 26, 2007, 16:35 CJ_Parker

Dude. Seriously. Pet Shop Boys is music from faggots for faggots. 'nuff said .

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > BioShock Activation Not Permanent
117. Re: No subject Aug 26, 2007, 00:18 CJ_Parker

There's also proof that games that have a day of release crack get downloaded like mad. Just check the thousands upon thousands of seeders and leechers and the download statistics or history at your favorite torrent site for any popular game and for the game's crack. It's insane. Please spare me the "doesn't mean those people would have bought the game" bullshit. True. Maybe not all of them but to claim that piracy doesn't hurt publishers and developers just shows to me that the person is only trying to justify their crimes.

And I think Jerykk, the man who downloads every single game to try before he buys then plays it through five times in a row only to get bored with it and to find it not worthy of buying needs to shut the fuck big time. Everyone knows that you are on the pirate's side since you don't even know what a retail game in a box looks like. You will never accept any anti-piracy argument or method since it would mean you'd have to find a new hobby if games weren't available for free anymore. Mr. Freebie Fuckface.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > BioShock Activation Not Permanent
95. Re: No subject Aug 25, 2007, 16:21 CJ_Parker

Hidden files...check
Hidden registry entries...check

It is a rootkit.

Ummm no. You just have to check "view hidden files" and you can see all the Sony crap. Please stop insulting REAL rootkit developers by comparing Sony's harmless and feeble attempt at "hiding" files to them . Real, serious, professional rootkits aren't that easy to detect. To call a simple hidden file or folder a rootkit is totally idiotic. Then a lot of people have a pr0n rootkit on their computer since they are hiding their pr0n folders. Please. Get a fucking clue. kthx.

*** Born to troll ***

1397 Comments. 70 pages. Viewing page 48.
< Newer [ 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo