Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Daniel

Real Name Daniel   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CJ_Parker
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 11, 2006, 23:49
Total Comments 1327 (Pro)
User ID 24408

User comment history
< Newer [ 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ] Older >

News Comments > Crysis in November
26. Re: No subject Aug 2, 2007, 18:43 CJ_Parker

Well, it's interesting that CJ itself just rather ignores the fact that games just simply get delayed all the time.

I do not ignore that fact. The reason I jumped on this guy is that he easily made the most possible retarded post that you could possibly make on the subject. Let me requote it for you. He said:

Hmm. Almost every UK game retailer website says the release date is the 14th September. I'm really confused.

Edit: Ooooo is this one of those incredibly rare occasions where us Europeans get to play a game long before people in the states do?!

I mean WTF kinda EXTREME display of stupidity and utter retardedness is that? As if UK retailers had the magic power to release the game early or as if their dates had any real value. With the slightest bit of brain usage this amoeba of a guy should not have been "confused" but realized that the UK retailers have probably not updated their dates yet since the news (straight from EA at that) just came out today and everyone knows that shops are always a bit on the slow side of updating. The November date will show up at the UK retailers within the next couple of days. It always just takes a little time. So where is there any reason to be confused again unless you are a tard?

Or why would someone who is at the very least pretending to be a homo sapiens assume an early Euro release? A game of that caliber, published by EA, does not get an early Euro release so the US kiddies can pirate the living fuck out of it. Just not gonna happen.
Again. Anyone with a fraction of a brain cell could have answered that question for themselves.

I just have an allergy against stupid assholes like Malakai who will post first and think never. Hahaha. He was probably really hoping there'd be some chance left for that September date. I can just imagine his stupid puppy dog eyes when he posted his retarded "But but but the UK retailers, they say it's still September!! Waaahhh!!! I'm confused!!!! Someone please tell me it will be September or my life is worthless!!!! Waaaahhh!!!" ... and then how he soiled his pants in excitement over a possible delay. Nope, pal. Gotta tell your mommy to delay that supercomputer purchase once more. And now go change your panties. You stink.

----------------------------
*** Born to troll ***

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

14. Re: No subject Aug 2, 2007, 13:54 CJ_Parker

This would debunk the Sept 14th speculation that started a couple weeks back. But noooo CJ Parker has to be an asshole about it...what else is new?

What part of "official" do you mentally handicapped fucktards not understand? Your so called "speculation" has officially ended and been debunked the moment EA said something else. But noooo you have to continue being mentally handicapped fucktards... what else is new?

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Bethesda's MMO Studio
28. Re: Question Aug 2, 2007, 12:40 CJ_Parker

Doesn't Interplay currently hold the rights to a Fallout MMO?

Nope. Not directly at least.

But there was some sort of clause as to Interplay getting funding etc for a limited amount of time?

Nope again. Read my post no. 18 in this thread. It's even troll-free for a change .

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > More on World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
8. Re: Death Knight Unlockable Class Aug 2, 2007, 12:33 CJ_Parker

Just FYI: The need to unlock Jedi has been removed from SWG back in 2005.

*** Born to troll ***

10. Re: No subject Aug 2, 2007, 12:30 CJ_Parker

Hmm. Almost every UK game retailer website says the release date is the 14th September. I'm really confused.

That (the confusion that is) happens if you can't wrap your pea-sized amoeba brain around the simple fact that maybe -juuuuuust maybe though- almost every UK retailer might not have updated the date on their listings yet.
Seriously, man, whatever the fuck happened to the concept of using your fucking brain for a process that is generally referred to as "thinking"? Gone all outta fashion? Jeeeeezzzzz...

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Bethesda's MMO Studio
18. Re: No subject Aug 1, 2007, 21:15 CJ_Parker

And Bethesda won't be making an MMO based on Fallout, neither will Zenimax, Interplay still owns the rights to that....

Not quite, dude. Bethesda owns the rights to a Fallout MMO but they have by agreement temporarily granted the license back to Interplay. Interplay needs to start development of a Fallout MMO within the next 24 months (like that's really gonna happen, right?) or their right to make a Fallout MMO will be void, meaning that Bethesda would then be free to make a Fallout MMO. You can read it all right here (http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1057232/000117091807000324/0001170918-07-000324.txt) and here's the passage that my blurb is based on:

2.3 MMOG DEVELOPMENT. To retain its license rights under this
Agreement, Interplay agrees that (i) full-scale development of its FALLOUT MMOG
will commence within twenty-four (24) months of the Effective Date of this
Agreement (such commencement date defined herein as the "MMOG DEVELOPMENT
COMMENCEMENT DATE") and (ii) by the MMOG Development Commencement Date,
Interplay will have secured financing for the FALLOUT MMOG in an amount no less
than US$30,000,000.00 ("MINIMUM Financing"). In the event that within this
24-month period Interplay has failed to commence full-scale development of its
FALLOUT MMOG or has failed to secure the Minimum Financing, Interplay will
immediately lose and permanently forfeit its license rights under this Agreement
and the license rights automatically shall end, be void and otherwise terminate
on the anniversary date of the second year after the Effective Date and this
Agreement shall no longer remain in effect.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Patch Update
21. Re: No subject Aug 1, 2007, 12:24 CJ_Parker

Dunno what's supposed to be special about Stalker unless we're talking short bus type of special. And I am not willing to forgive a lot of crap because they were sooo ambitious. Aw, the poor puppies. Want some milk? Fuck that. What counts is the result and it's unspectacular shit for the most part that has all been done before. Just the setting is different this time. Oh great. How... creative. Since it's sooo hard to think up a setting that hasn't been used before. Come on, people. Get real. This game is pretty mediocre. Games like HL2 and F.E.A.R mob the floor with Stalker.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > New ETQW Beta Nears
9. Re: Opinion Jul 31, 2007, 10:35 CJ_Parker

I couldn't tell if my aiming issues were due to some kind of mouse lag or to the supposedly lackluster Doom 3 netcode.

Your aiming issues are due to a lack of mad leet skillz, dude. You n00b!

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Crysis Movies
19. Re: ... Jul 30, 2007, 20:36 CJ_Parker

Dagok, you stupid fuck... a decent video card is not $600. Stop being a dumbass and letting people rip you off. Oh, and get a clue. kthx.
Secondly, that dude's X850 doesn't even have shader model 3.0 support so his card is indeed a pretty worthless piece of shit and not "just fine". Please get even more clues. kthx again.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Crysis Movies
12. Re: ... Jul 30, 2007, 17:06 CJ_Parker

I thought the trailer video was rubbish... I've seen much, MUCH better videos of Crysis. I'm still sold, though. Now I just need to make sure my system is up to it... I have an E6750 with 2GB RAM but only an X850XT.

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha U n00b!!!
Dude, seriously, you didn't really get an E6750 before getting rid of that X850 piece of shit did you? And then you cry over not having enough money? Well, that's no surprise if you make such retarded decisions.
Shoulda dumped that X850 before even thinking about a CPU upgrade.

And what the hell do you want with a 8800GTX if you're low on cash anyways? Dude. Just get the 8800GTS 640MB and you're good to go. The difference in performance to the GTX is not that much but you'll have more cash for the next upgrade and won't feel so guilty when upgrading to a 9800GTS (or whatever it'll be then) in 9-12 months from now.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Combat Mission: Shock Force Ships, Demo, and Patch (Updated)
7. Re: No subject Jul 28, 2007, 08:21 CJ_Parker

Tom Chick is a chick with a dick .

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Beowulf Announced
17. Re: No subject Jul 27, 2007, 11:45 CJ_Parker

YAY! Another shitty console port from Ubi is all I ever wanted!

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > New NVIDIA ForceWare Drivers
18. Re: Widescreen support sucks! Jul 27, 2007, 11:44 CJ_Parker

Widescreen is for n00bs . Real men have 5:4 displays.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Evening Q&As
13. Re: amazing powers of mind Jul 21, 2007, 12:54 CJ_Parker

Aw. How cute. Hit a nerve, did we, space capitano? Look, if the tardness wouldn't be so strong in the Fallout fanboys then the reaction wouldn't be so strong either. It's a very simple matter of reaction and counter-reaction. As long as the Fallout fanboys keep talking dumb shit, they'll get dumb shit in return from people like me. It's only fair. Deal with it.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Evening Q&As
10. Re: Crapout 3 Jul 21, 2007, 06:26 CJ_Parker

You'll want to read the actual article to understand the context of the comment; he wasn't saying that Fallout 3 will be comparable to Deus Ex.

First commandment in dealing with Fallout fanboy tards: Thou shalt not bother the Fallout fanboy tard with facts for he is resistant to facts.

*** Born to troll ***
This comment was edited on Jul 21, 06:27.

News Comments > No Linux Steam - Really
2. Re: No subject Jul 20, 2007, 10:35 CJ_Parker

Right on. Ban the fucking penguins. Ban them all!!! Mwahahahahahahaha........

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: No subject Jul 20, 2007, 08:07 CJ_Parker

@ Dumb Hump: You do realize that both MS and the sources could be right if the beta launches this week but lasts well into next year, right? MS said that the SP1 won't be released this year. They never said that the beta wouldn't begin this year. Comprendes?

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Orange Box Nears
22. Re: TF2 is all I want. Jul 15, 2007, 08:52 CJ_Parker

HL and HL2 [and their mods] are some of the only FPS I don't get the sliding on ice feeling with. I always felt the movement in HL games has been spot on compared to most which feel fuzzy / chunky / sliding ice... Etc.

Then you move weird in real life. Are you perma-stoned or something?
I fully second the person who brought up the sliding on ice feeling. It was in HL2 and also in Dark Messiah. There is a console command (called "sv_friction") to turn the sliding off or to at least tune it down. This command would obviously not exist if there were no sliding so it's pointless to even begin to argue about this issue. There is sliding. Period.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Crysis in September
18. Re: Beta Jul 12, 2007, 13:55 CJ_Parker

They are in Croatia right?

Crytek is German.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Crysis in September
11. Re: Not Going To Happen Jul 11, 2007, 21:11 CJ_Parker

There's no way Crysis is going to make September. There is supposed to be some kind of open beta before it ships, and as it stands now there's less than 6 weeks left before it would need to go to printing to make a September 14th release. It's going to be a Christmas release.

So you know it better than EA when they are going to release their products? Interesting...

The September date might turn out to be wrong, of course, but as long as EA says it's 9/14/ (for the UK) and 9/11 (for the US) you gotta believe them until they revoke it. 9/11 is a Tuesday and Tuesday is when games usually come out in the US so it doesn't sound like complete bullshit. And the "open beta" could have been cancelled or it could be just a marketing stunt that will last for 2 weeks. Or they could have just changed plans in face of the strong competition this fall/winter and are trying to make it out the door before everyone else. Who really knows?
As long as the date appears on EA fact sheets though it must be taken as gospel until we're officially told otherwise.

*** Born to troll ***

1327 Comments. 67 pages. Viewing page 48.
< Newer [ 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo