Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Daniel

Real Name Daniel   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CJ_Parker
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 11, 2006, 23:49
Total Comments 1396 (Pro)
User ID 24408

User comment history
< Newer [ 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ] Older >

News Comments > Crysis Demo Released
12. Re: No subject Oct 26, 2007, 20:52 CJ_Parker

I think I've been spoiled by games like Jericho...

Dude. Puuuhhhhlease. Jericho looks like puke soup after an all you can eat peanut butter contest. If not worse...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars Linux Client
9. Re: Curious Oct 20, 2007, 14:32 CJ_Parker

I'm thinking of creating a duel boot just for this game.

HAHAHA "duel boot" u dumbass!!!111 lurn 2 sp3ll!!!11111

News Comments > Gold - Windows Gears of War
36. Re: ... Oct 19, 2007, 17:11 CJ_Parker

CJ Riley strikes again! Topics derailed = +1

My pleasure. Just don't y'all thank me all at once, ya fucks .

34. Re: No subject Oct 19, 2007, 17:05 CJ_Parker

Because intelligent people are all about calling others names on the internet.

You, Mr. Cocksucker, Sir, have nailed it. I'm damned proud of you. Dismissed.

31. Re: No subject Oct 19, 2007, 16:51 CJ_Parker

Is this another vISTA exclusion ? Anyone?

No. But you , Mr. Dumbfuck, Sir, are an exclusion from the intelligent part of the human species .

News Comments > Gold - The Witcher
12. Re: Nice keep it comming Oct 18, 2007, 19:01 CJ_Parker

What's being cut out of the US version anyway?

Just some tittage.

News Comments > Hellgate: London Demo
27. Re: In-Game Advertising Oct 18, 2007, 18:59 CJ_Parker

Bill Roper can go stick his shitty game up his fat, hairy ass. He can shit it out (because the game is shit) then eat it because he eats shit. He eats so much shit that whenever he opens his mouth shit comes out. He's so full shit.

Yeah.

Dude. That was awesome. Well done! You receive an A at trolling from a fellow troll. And I agree that HGL suxx Lex Steele dimensions of cock and JLo dimensions of ass.

News Comments > Painkiller: Overdose Demo
11. Shitty shit or no? Oct 16, 2007, 17:30 CJ_Parker

Is this shit any good or is it shit?  

News Comments > PC KUF: Circle of Doom Doomed?
8. Re: No subject Oct 16, 2007, 04:52 CJ_Parker

Yeah, Mass Effect is looking good (whether or not that will change because of Bioware's sale to EA...)

Of course it will change. EA will send a death squad to Bio HQ and have the entire Mass Effect team wiped out. Then they'll replace each person with a genuine retard to finish the game.

Seriously tho, why can't some people turn on their fucking brains before posting? Mass Effect is ~95% done. Other than sending said death squad over to Bio HQ there is absolutely no way in the world that this acquisition is going to affect Mass Effect in any way, shape or form. A game that close to release can not possibly be altered in any significant way anymore. If you would have used your brain for a split second instead of puking crap out of your mouth like a typical "EA is teh suxx" tard parrot you woulda realized this, too.

News Comments > Oblivion Fighter's Stronghold
8. Re: Free stuff! Oct 16, 2007, 04:44 CJ_Parker

The GotY edition comes with the Knights of the Nine expansion (which in itself contains all the downloadable content they'd released up until that point.)

No, it doesn't. It is only the Knights of the Nine quest. I recently upgraded my comp and when I reinstalled Oblivion I had to reinstall The Orrery and The Wizard's Tower on top of my GOTY install. You can also only buy Knights of the Nine as a stand-alone quest from OblivionDownloads.com for $9.99 (or the product description is incomplete since it makes no mention of any other DLC packs being included).
You're not totally wrong though. I also seem to remember a time when the downloadable Knights of the Nine pack did indeed include all other DLC packs but maybe that was a limited time offer that is no longer available? Dunno. All I know is that I only got Knights of the Nine with my GOTY box and none of the other DLC thingies.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer
19. Re: Finally, another RPG Oct 10, 2007, 08:58 CJ_Parker

WTB turn-based D&D combat like ToEE had

WTB some twitch skillz for your lame slow poke n00b ass!!

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer
18. Obsidian r teh nubz Oct 10, 2007, 08:53 CJ_Parker

YAY for another buggyfuckedup game from Obfuckingn00bsidian!!!  

News Comments > Soldier of Fortune: Payback Announced
19. Re: No subject Oct 9, 2007, 15:58 CJ_Parker

What happened to John Mullins?!

Simple. John Mullins = 1990s = retro shit that got dumped. Bring on the new guy. Mullins was a dumbass with no humor and no personality anyway. He was like the real Chuck Norris.

News Comments > Crysis System Specs
21. Dude ur a dumba$$ Oct 9, 2007, 15:54 CJ_Parker

As for Crysis - the specs look about right. I don't understand whether the recommended GPU is an 8800GTS or an 8800GTS 640MB, as the slash isn't the clearest thing in the world.

Dude, seriously, are you totally retarded? What the fuck else do you think does the "640" refer to other than the amount of memory in the context of an 8800GTS graphics card? Honestly, the slash is crystal clear to anyone who isn't a mouthbreathing dumbfuck.
Besides, the difference in performance between the 320MB and the 640MB version is completely negligible as long as the clocks for the GPU and memory are equal. It's only at very high resolutions that you *might* notice a very minor difference if you really want to imagine seeing one. It really doesn't fucking matter as far as playability is concerned though. If it runs well on a 640, it will run fine on a 320, too.

News Comments > Crysis System Specs
16. Moi pwnz the rec specz Oct 9, 2007, 15:42 CJ_Parker

I gotz all that recommended shit. I rule.  

News Comments > Games for Windows LIVE Update Plans
18. Re: ... Oct 9, 2007, 05:18 CJ_Parker

BioWare has traditionally been a Windows developer. They are now shifting to the 360. Why? Microsoft.

Now? If by "now" you mean 2003 (KotOR Xbox anyone?) then yeah they are "now" shifting towards consoles. Just a little hint though for you basement dwellers that have lost any connection with the real world or the passing of time: 2003 was four years ago. And BioWare is still making Dragon Age which is an extremely ambitious PC RPG so they haven't fully shifted towards consoles either. If I were them I'd go 100% consoles tho. It's where the money is at.

News Comments > NVIDIA ForceWare Drivers
18. Re: ... Oct 1, 2007, 01:21 CJ_Parker

The next cards that come out for nVidia and ATI will be PCI-E 2.0 compatible, but will also run in PCI-E 1.1 slots.

Nope. That is exactly where your assumptions are running wrong. The high end parts (emphasis on "high end") will most likely NOT run in 1.1 slots. The reason being the special juice (power/electric current) pins that PCIe 2.0 is designed for. The whole point of PCIe 2.0 is to supply high end graphics cards with more power. The high end cards will require these pins that will only be in 2.0 slots. Thus no usage possible in 1.1 slots.
Mid range or low end cards will probably work in 2.0 slots though. True. But those lower end cards were not the topic of the previous posts.

News Comments > WoW Patch Plans & Creative Audio Issue
29. Re: Sound problems Oct 1, 2007, 00:39 CJ_Parker

Ya wanna borrow my sig, Zeph? For someone as rich as you only $5. Per 1/100 of a second that is. Oh wait. My sig says "Born to troll", not "Born to be a tard". Nevermind. Sorry 'bout that .  

15. Re: ... Sep 30, 2007, 14:47 CJ_Parker

As for PCIe2 it should be backwards compatible with PCIe1.1, so you won't need to upgrade your motherboard just to run it.

Umm... if you want to run the new card that requires PCIe 2.0 then of course are you going to have to own a PCIe 2.0 compatible MB. Dude, think! Backwards compatibility means that you can plug any old 1.1 card into the new slot but not the other way around. The new high end cards will most likely require the additional juice that is supplied by the PCIe 2.0 slots so new high end cards will most likely not work in MBs with 1.1 slots.

BTW, I'm pretty sure that this is part of the reason why nVidia is not in a rush to bring out a new high end generation of chips and cards. The install base of PCIe 2.0 is pretty much non-existent since the X38 chipset is not even out yet. I believe that nVidia are either a) taking their time to figure out how to cope with the power reqs of their next gen to make it work in 1.1 slots or b) are waiting for 2.0 to become more widely available. If it is the latter then we might not see a new generation from nVidia until mid next year which I wouldn't consider as too unlikely. It's not like ATI is any real competition at the moment anyway so there's no need for nVidia to rush anything.

This comment was edited on Sep 30, 14:48.

14. Re: No subject Sep 30, 2007, 14:30 CJ_Parker

Those 9x series rumors are not true. It has been confirmed by nVidia a couple of weeks ago already that G92 (coming out in November) is supposed to close the gap between the 8600GTS and the 8800GTS 320MB. The new card will be priced at ~$250. The chip will probably be called 8700GTS or something like that. If you are or were considering buying an 8800 card, I would advise to buy it now since nVidia might let the 320MB model expire to make more room for the new card. And they also might make the 640MB model a little more expensive to emphasize the separation of mid range and high end chips.
Finally, a new high end card or next generation from nVidia is nowhere to be seen yet. The G92 rumors were obviously all false.

1396 Comments. 70 pages. Viewing page 47.
< Newer [ 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo