Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Daniel

Real Name Daniel   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CJ_Parker
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 11, 2006, 23:49
Total Comments 1331 (Pro)
User ID 24408

User comment history
< Newer [ 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ] Older >

News Comments > BioShock Score
15. Re: Score Aug 24, 2007, 17:10 CJ_Parker

Do you stamp your foot?

Yes. With your micro-penis underneath it to squash the fuck out of it.

----------------------------
*** Born to troll ***

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > BioShock Score
9. Re: Score Aug 24, 2007, 16:53 CJ_Parker

What a bunch of assfuckers. The CE has now officially become worthless (of course after they have sold shitloads of it). First they don't put the artbook into it but offer it to everyone for download and now the score, too.
What a bunch of goddamn motherfucking dickhead faggot assfuckers. They have fucked up the release of this game in every fucking way. They have basically gangbanged this fucker up, man. Up the ass. Up every hole. What a bunch of lamers, losers and tits.
So I paid $10 extra only to get a piece of shit Big Daddy plastic dildo? You can shove that up 2K Elisabeth's pussy and then Ken Levine's ass is what you can!!! What? No. I'm not angry yet. You don't wanna see what happens when I get really angry .

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Gothic 4 Developer
17. Re: No subject Aug 24, 2007, 00:54 CJ_Parker

Yeah right, dude. You're probably getting the living SHIT beaten out of your fucking skull by your wife if you use the internet for 2 seconds too long before bed time and then she goes "no pussy for you, Sir!" for like the next year. Or why the fuck else are you that grumpy, man? Just admit it. You're a wimpy little slob who gets his ass kicked by his wife all the time. No use denying it. I've figured you out from A to Z.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Medal of Honor: Airborne Demo
34. Re: consolitis Aug 24, 2007, 00:39 CJ_Parker

The console heritage is definitely noticeable but it seems like the game will be highly customizable. I've been too lazy to play around with the settings but in the MoH.ini there's a ton of options for things such as field of view so that you should be able to make it look more like a PC game. I also hope that they will have save anywhere in the full version. There is an inaccessible save & load section in the controls where you will probably or hopefully be able to set the hotkeys for quick save and quick load in the full game. I liked it so far except for the seemingly zoomed in view and the weird way too large crosshairs (consolish interface). I'm confident that this crap can be tuned via the ini though.
Another gripe would be that it seems like the AI ain't doing shit while you're not looking. Seems to be heavily scripted so that all battles require your involvement. Kinda defeats the purpose of the freedom of play but otoh it would prolly be mighty fucking boring if the AI would clear a map leaving nothing to do for you.
Looking good overall though. I think I'll get this ASAP after release. Just hope it won't be too short.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > BioShock Activations Upped, Widescreen Patch Planned
20. Re: No subject Aug 23, 2007, 23:22 CJ_Parker

Secondly, you are also assuming the company you have to ask still exists. I can't tell you how many times I've gone back to play games whose parent companies are no longer operational.

So? Then you just download the crack and go. That is assuming that they won't release a final patch where the activation requirement will be removed in a year or two which they most likely will do. Tell me the name of just one game that you can not play because the company has gone out of business. You can't. So what was your point again?

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Hellgate London Subscription Rates
32. Re: No subject Aug 23, 2007, 15:31 CJ_Parker

Flagship can suck my flagpole long time.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > More on BioShock Activation
79. Re: No subject Aug 22, 2007, 19:14 CJ_Parker

Starforce simply got bitched out of the market.

Nope. It got sued out of the market (not really, there are still current games with SF like Loki). That's the only reason Ubi dropped it. And then the Starforce fuckers pulled that Stardock stunt and shot themselves in the foot proving that they weren't serious, reliable business partners but idiots so more publishers turned away from them. Rest assured that the whining didn't do much. It might have added a little tiny bit of pressure but if it were as simple as whining we'd live in a much better gaming world. Look at how much shit doesn't get done despite of insane amounts of whining. SF would still be here if there hadn't been legal action and the Stardock fiasco.

*** Born to troll ***

61. Re: No subject Aug 22, 2007, 18:36 CJ_Parker

Perhaps this has something to do with the fact that those games were primarily played online and have much greater longevity (and thus, shelf-life) than single-player games?

I don't think so. It was too obvious that games that required CD keys had a much more consistent sales performance.
And regarding the kids, well, when they had a school break or skipped class they often came in groups of 3, 4, 5 people. Then they were often standing in front of the shelf and debating how many copies to buy. Needless to say that if one of them with a clue knew there was a crack it ended up being one copy. Consistently. Always.
Sometimes they were even bold enough to ask if I knew if there was a way to play without the original CD.

Besides, I was only mentioning kids since it's the usual stereotype. Similar discussions about who buys a copy and who copies it for everyone else are surely going on between college students, work colleagues, people of all ages, everyone.

Devs and publishers are definitely losing out big time on piracy. Exactly how big is the big question but I have no doubt that it is mucho dinero that we are talking about here. Just check a random torrent site when Bioshock gets cracked and look at the sheer number of LEs. Oh right. Those are all people who are just downloading a legit backup copy for personal use, of course. Hohummm. And Mother Mary is a virgin.

*** Born to troll ***

54. Re: No subject Aug 22, 2007, 18:09 CJ_Parker

How does this = more people buying the game?

The people who want to play the game but don't want to pay for it will go buy it now? Why would they not simply wait for a crack and play it then?

Because people (especially kids) are fucking impatient as hell. I used to work in games retail. When a really popular game came out that was cracked early you had about 80% of your customers in the first three days (day before street date, street date, the day after). Funny how this was NOT the case for harder to pirate (mostly online) games like Diablo 2, Q3A or UT where people wanted or needed to have their own copy and their own accounts. Those games sold much longer and on a much more consistent basis.
So there. I can tell you from first hand experience that the first few days of release are extremely important. Kids immediately go warez if there is a warez version available on release day. And then they laugh at their friends who were "stupid" enough to pay for the game. Sad but true.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Far Cry 2 Q&A
4. Re: I'll admit Aug 22, 2007, 07:12 CJ_Parker

We're already shooting "people" in the game, do we really have to shoot them in the knees, then burn them with a flamethrower while they're writhing on the ground in agony? To me, it seems a bit... exaggerated.

That's only cuz you're a pussy, bro .

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > BioShock Widescreen Woes
74. Re: The 1st 50 Posts... (part 2) Aug 22, 2007, 07:06 CJ_Parker

Since english text moves left to right, the screen becomes more practical when it is longer in that dimension.

Ever heard of the magical thing that we call a "line break"? Jeez, dude. The dumbfuckery is strong in you .

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > BioShock Demo
98. Re: No subject Aug 21, 2007, 02:56 CJ_Parker

I love Oblivion, but having to fucking slog my way through that cunt of a beginner dungeon every single time I start a character pisses me off to no end.

Dude, seriously, are you retarded? All you have to do is make a savegame at the end of the dungeon ONCE because you can change every little detail about your character including looks, gender, class, well, everything right before leaving the dungeon. If you google for it you will probably find 1000s of places on the net with savegames just at that point.

That you wouldn't know this gives me the sneaking suspicion that you never even made it out of that "cunt of a beginner dungeon". Why call it "cunt" anyway? Did you get lost? Too stupid to find the exit? Hint of the month: It's straight ahead. Come on, dude. You can do it! Try harder!!!

*** Born to troll ***

77. Re: No subject Aug 21, 2007, 00:32 CJ_Parker

.... just please don't post any spoilers people.

THE BIG DADDY IS YOUR DADDY, LUKE!!!!!11111

*** Born to troll ***

74. Re: No subject Aug 21, 2007, 00:29 CJ_Parker

I got home late and after walking & bathing the dogs I just jumped in line to get the demo.

That sounds like an awfully wrong order in which to do things .

*** Born to troll ***

12. Re: No subject Aug 20, 2007, 19:42 CJ_Parker

And then epics unfinished engine dumps you to the desktop

More like your unfinished computer, n00b. Guess why they released new ATI and nVidia drivers today. Hm? Why? The audience is listening...

*** Born to troll ***

1. No subject Aug 20, 2007, 19:15 CJ_Parker

Yay!

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Crysis Special Edition Preorders
5. Re: Crysis? Aug 20, 2007, 18:18 CJ_Parker

I never heard of Crysis, whats it about?

Aliens invading Korea or some boring lame-ass shit like that.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Interplay's MMO Fallout Hopes
14. Re: No subject Aug 15, 2007, 16:34 CJ_Parker

1) Notice I said "ALL stock"
There are some who still have some.

Yes. Probably three or four retirees with a total investment of about $10K who don't care about their loss anymore and have long forgotten that they ever even owned IPLY stocks. Totally irrelevant. Look at the traded volumes. Just do it. IPLY has no investors and does not need to be afraid of pissing off people who are still holding stocks. There is effectively no one to piss off.

3) Obviously I'm talking about doing all that with the total of nearly $6 million, not the measly total of $0.05 million they took in besides the sale of fallout IP. Why wouldn't they use the money from the sale?

Dude. Seriously. Did you even read the Next Gen stuff? Because IPLY still has outstanding debts. That's why. They (or he rather) can't just ignore their (his) debts and start working on new shit. Think, dude. Please. Think.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Interplay's MMO Fallout Hopes
12. Re: No subject Aug 15, 2007, 16:13 CJ_Parker

They are all but extinct. They are just saying that so that ppl won't sell off all thier stock. Bethesda was wise to give those kinda strict guidelines, its next to impossible that they will get 30 million in function.

Bullshit. Professional investors have long since bailed out of IPLY and are only using the IPLY stock for fucking around (if at all) when they are in a gambling mood. Check the stock price and the traded volumes. Get a clue.

Look at thier revenue! After the $5.75 million from bethesda, they only took in 0.5$ million!

As this other dude pointed out you suck at math.

If they had any brains at all, they woulda took that cash and restructured the company, and worked on putting out some games they could sell.

If you would have any brains at all then you'd realize that even $0.5 million (which we just established is the wrong number anyway) is getting you nowhere. What ya gonna do with $0.5 million? Please elaborate. I'm really excited to hear about your kickass business plan.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Borderlands Revealed
4. Re: No subject Aug 15, 2007, 15:24 CJ_Parker

Co-op games are for pussies. Real men (like me) pwn n00bs .

*** Born to troll ***

1331 Comments. 67 pages. Viewing page 46.
< Newer [ 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo