Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Daniel

Real Name Daniel   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CJ_Parker
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 11, 2006, 23:49
Total Comments 1329 (Pro)
User ID 24408

User comment history
< Newer [ 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ] Older >

News Comments > Fallout 3 Q&A
7. Re: No subject Sep 15, 2007, 16:28 CJ_Parker

I guess I'm just not interested in a console first person shooter designed to appeal to 13 year olds.

Good. Then why don't you just shut the fuck up? Dumbass.

----------------------------
*** Born to troll ***

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Collector’s Edition
7. Re: No subject Sep 12, 2007, 11:46 CJ_Parker

This has got to be the most underwhelming CE ever. What a fucking joke.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > The End Announced
8. Re: No subject Sep 10, 2007, 17:26 CJ_Parker

Dude, you tard. Just because games are using the same engine doesn't (have to) mean that they will look virtually identical. Take GameBryo for example. Oblivion and Sid Meier's Pirates! are both based on GameBryo and they look totally different (not even using the same perspective).

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
3. Re: ...nets $10,000 for Habitat... Sep 8, 2007, 17:37 CJ_Parker

You dumbass, dude. First, they haven't consolidated or merged servers mostly due to technical reasons because they know that they ain't got enough talent to pull it off without a major fuck-up of epic proportions. Second, has the thought ever occurred to you that "heavy" server load is very relative if the servers have been downgraded considerably to accommodate the smaller number of players? Duuuuuuuuhhhhh.
Oh well who am I kidding? Ya can't really expect any logical or intelligent thinking from someone who is retarded enough to still be playing this piece of shit game so you at least got a good excuse for being a tard .

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > F.E.A.R. Sequel Titled
36. Re: F.E.A.R's new name Sep 7, 2007, 15:00 CJ_Parker

Its obvious that console gamers are less intelligent, otherwise why would they continue to use an inferior control model compared to the mouse/keyboard.

Yup. Just like it's obvious that people watching DVDs are less intelligent, otherwise why would they continue to use an inferior viewing model compared to going to the movies.
Gawd. You're such a retarded motherfucking dumbass dickhead faggot waste of monkey sperm, Zeph, it's unbelievable. It is a miracle that you haven't died just from being stupid yet.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > BioShock SM 2.0 Progress
33. Re: No subject Aug 29, 2007, 19:50 CJ_Parker

Out of curiosity, mOO, what was your support ticket for?

He posted it down below, dude. His ticket's subject line read "You provide no personal privicy and protection on Steam" (it's privacy, not privicy by the way, cowboy) and from that subject line one can only begin to imagine how hilarious the content of the ticket must have been .

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > BioShock SM 2.0 Progress
10. Re: Steam Aug 29, 2007, 12:54 CJ_Parker

I won't know what BioShock is like because Valve will not let me give my money to Irrational as they have disabled my Steam account because I said the F word (shock horror gosh darn gasp) in a support ticket.

I guess Irrational don't want my money

HAHAHA you are one stupid fucking dumbass cow, m00man, but thx for the laugh .

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Morning Q&As
6. Re: Crysis and DX10 Aug 28, 2007, 18:55 CJ_Parker

There are very strong indications and substantial rumors that nVidia's G92 is due in November. G92 is not a 89xx since it's not based on G80 but it's most likely the all new 98xx series (with DDR4, 1GB+ video memory, based on a 65nm process). There hasn't been an official announcement yet but chances are very high that these rumors are true. Something always slips through the cracks at nVidia's partners (TSMC and suppliers) in advance of a card's launch. They probably didn't deem a 89xx necessary this time since ATI had nothing to counter the 88xx anyway (and still doesn't really). Probably made more sense for them to focus all efforts on the die shrink and on the next generation of cards instead of squeezing more performance out of the current gen chips.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Ultima Online: Kingdom Reborn is Born
6. Re: No subject Aug 27, 2007, 12:18 CJ_Parker

i'm not picky about graphics so much as i am for interactivity...
any suggestions?

Yes. Get a fugly girlfriend and interact with her tits .

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > Go West, Young Man
5. Re: Pet Shop Boyz Aug 26, 2007, 16:35 CJ_Parker

Dude. Seriously. Pet Shop Boys is music from faggots for faggots. 'nuff said .

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > BioShock Activation Not Permanent
117. Re: No subject Aug 26, 2007, 00:18 CJ_Parker

There's also proof that games that have a day of release crack get downloaded like mad. Just check the thousands upon thousands of seeders and leechers and the download statistics or history at your favorite torrent site for any popular game and for the game's crack. It's insane. Please spare me the "doesn't mean those people would have bought the game" bullshit. True. Maybe not all of them but to claim that piracy doesn't hurt publishers and developers just shows to me that the person is only trying to justify their crimes.

And I think Jerykk, the man who downloads every single game to try before he buys then plays it through five times in a row only to get bored with it and to find it not worthy of buying needs to shut the fuck big time. Everyone knows that you are on the pirate's side since you don't even know what a retail game in a box looks like. You will never accept any anti-piracy argument or method since it would mean you'd have to find a new hobby if games weren't available for free anymore. Mr. Freebie Fuckface.

*** Born to troll ***

95. Re: No subject Aug 25, 2007, 16:21 CJ_Parker

Hidden files...check
Hidden registry entries...check

It is a rootkit.

Ummm no. You just have to check "view hidden files" and you can see all the Sony crap. Please stop insulting REAL rootkit developers by comparing Sony's harmless and feeble attempt at "hiding" files to them . Real, serious, professional rootkits aren't that easy to detect. To call a simple hidden file or folder a rootkit is totally idiotic. Then a lot of people have a pr0n rootkit on their computer since they are hiding their pr0n folders. Please. Get a fucking clue. kthx.

*** Born to troll ***

91. Re: No subject Aug 25, 2007, 16:09 CJ_Parker

Nforce says there's a working distribution out, and pretending that securom is uncrackable is laughable.

Did I pretend that? Where did I say that? I hate saying it again but: Stop talking shit outta your ass.
Didn't know about Nforce. As someone who actually, you know, buys all of his games instead of stealing them I only have limited insight into the cool "scene" of filthy little asshole thieves. I just checked a couple torrent sites and they don't have working cracks listed yet. Just fakes going by the comments.
Oh well, the positive aspect of a working crack is that all those fuckhead complainers will all of a sudden be silenced so we won't have to listen to all those whining cunts anymore who can't activate their torrented images.

*** Born to troll ***

90. Re: No subject Aug 25, 2007, 16:02 CJ_Parker

It's not a rootkit. Please get a clue what a rootkit really is and what it does. And then check SecuROM's FAQ. They explain it all pretty well, too, and are very open about it: http://www.securom.com/support_faq.asp

*** Born to troll ***

87. Re: No subject Aug 25, 2007, 15:39 CJ_Parker

Yer an idiot. People can already download the full game and activation crack. And that took what? 2 days since launch?

Stop talking shit out of your ass. There is no working crack for Bioshock yet. All that people can do is download an image of the DVD but the activation has not been cracked yet.
And that is exactly why you are seeing so many complaints. All those cheap assholes who want to play for free are getting grumpy because they've had to wait for 5+ days now. Fuck 'em.

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > BioShock Score
30. Re: Score Aug 24, 2007, 19:22 CJ_Parker

Who gives a fuck? Just drain the little slut in a fountain of cum!!!!111

*** Born to troll ***

News Comments > World in Conflict Demo
18. Re: No subject Aug 24, 2007, 17:47 CJ_Parker

Finally I can attempt to play this without making an ass out of myself.

Yes, "attempt". Just like Paris Hilton can... "attempt" to be an intelligent person or like Linday Lohan can... "attempt" to be sober. Good luck, Hump. You're gonna need it .

*** Born to troll ***

20. Re: Score Aug 24, 2007, 17:42 CJ_Parker

What are you, 10?

11 and a half next month. But I warn you, uncle, if you think you can do the candy shit sweet talk routine as you child molesters who ask about a kid's age on the Internet like to do and then rape me you might want to think again. I have a pretty respectable track record of bitten off dicks. I'll castrate you without blinking an eye if you come too close to me so piss the fuck off, uncle .

*** Born to troll ***

15. Re: Score Aug 24, 2007, 17:10 CJ_Parker

Do you stamp your foot?

Yes. With your micro-penis underneath it to squash the fuck out of it.

*** Born to troll ***

9. Re: Score Aug 24, 2007, 16:53 CJ_Parker

What a bunch of assfuckers. The CE has now officially become worthless (of course after they have sold shitloads of it). First they don't put the artbook into it but offer it to everyone for download and now the score, too.
What a bunch of goddamn motherfucking dickhead faggot assfuckers. They have fucked up the release of this game in every fucking way. They have basically gangbanged this fucker up, man. Up the ass. Up every hole. What a bunch of lamers, losers and tits.
So I paid $10 extra only to get a piece of shit Big Daddy plastic dildo? You can shove that up 2K Elisabeth's pussy and then Ken Levine's ass is what you can!!! What? No. I'm not angry yet. You don't wanna see what happens when I get really angry .

*** Born to troll ***

1329 Comments. 67 pages. Viewing page 45.
< Newer [ 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo