Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Daniel

Real Name Daniel   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CJ_Parker
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 11, 2006, 23:49
Total Comments 1330 (Pro)
User ID 24408

User comment history
< Newer [ 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ] Older >

News Comments > Leisure Suit Larry to Return?
7. Re: No subject Nov 28, 2007, 14:02 CJ_Parker

Please make the fucker XXX rated this time. With lotsa bewbz'n'clitz. That is all. kthx.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > EU Ships Ahoy - SunAge
5. Re: Dag Nov 21, 2007, 14:56 CJ_Parker

Amazon has it for pre-order for $29.99, that says budget title to me.

Hear, hear... Sherlock Holmes hath spoken!!!

News Comments > Dungeon Lords Add-on & Sequel Announced
10. Re: No subject Nov 21, 2007, 09:18 CJ_Parker

Anyone who is retarded enuff to buy a sequel to this uber piece of shit asshole game needs to see a vet that can put them to rest for good.... or at the very least cut their sperm pipes so they can't have more retarded offspring. Seriously.  

News Comments > Wednesday Game Reviews
4. Re: Crysis IGN.AU Review Nov 14, 2007, 18:57 CJ_Parker

wtf? wouldnt dropping that ambitious res down be the first change to make?

Of course it wouldn't be the first change because changing from the native res to a lower res usually leads to a completely unacceptable loss of image quality. Or to put it blunt: You get some real fucked up pixel puke soup from turning down the res. This has only been a well known fact for the past five years or however long it's been now that LCDs have become affordable and popular. Where ya been? Under a rock? Jail? Or are you just a clueless dumbass by nature?

News Comments > ATARI Ceases Game Development
11. Re: No subject Nov 14, 2007, 05:02 CJ_Parker

Hey, Infogrames has a tradition of ruining names to uphold. They didn't just start out ruining a classic gamesmaker like Atari...

Wow, you're clueless and retarded. Atari had been looong dead before Infogrames picked up the brand from Hasbro. Atari had a loser image so no one really wanted to touch the brand until Infogrames came along and got their paws on the name by means of acquiring Hasbro Interactive. Infogrames subsequently replaced the Infogrames brand with the Atari brand (what was basically a simple renaming of the games division). Please get a clue before puking out more bullshit. kthx.

News Comments > Hellgate Asian Character Wipe
74. Re: Biggest flop since Daikatana Nov 11, 2007, 18:52 CJ_Parker

This was not supposed to be "just another game." This was to be an event.

Completely disagree with you there, Prez. Anyone with half-open eyes could easily tell from the trailers and screens that Hellgate was gonna suck major ass. It was right there, plain to see for everyone. It's just that a lotta people totally ignored the obvious for some weird reason. Honestly, I never understood where this "hype" was coming from in the first place. Must have been coming from tards who never even looked at a single screenshot or video. Everything always pointed to this game sucking all along the entire development cycle and I told y'all so, too. But then people just said "STFU CJ u have no cloo cuz bill roper is teh maaaannnn!!!111". Yeah. Some real man he is, you tards.

News Comments > Hellgate Asian Character Wipe
71. Re: Biggest flop since Daikatana Nov 11, 2007, 16:56 CJ_Parker

While I'm not a big enough asshole to correct your grammar and spelling mistakes...

But I am. CJ "big enough asshole" Parker at your service, Mr. Belzabub. You need to change "...there just jealous becaus there mommy..." to "...they're just jealous because their mommy...".
There are more mistakes in your class A retarded post but why should I bother explaining all this shit to a guy who if he accidentally swallowed a fly would have more brains in his tummy than in his head?

News Comments > Crysis Preloads, Early Unlock?
16. Re: Meh Nov 10, 2007, 05:01 CJ_Parker

Well, I *did* do the digital download, and after it was finished, the EA download manager said "preloaded - releasing in 4 days, 14 hours" .....

Damn - - I wanted to play Crysis all weekend.

HAHAHAHAHA looooool you utter dumbfuck, dude! Why the hell do you think it is called pre-loading? Hmmm? Weeeelll? Why? The audience is listening... come on, speak up... no clue, huh? Doesn't P-R-E ring a bell? P to the R to the E? Know what that means? Here's a clue: Premature ejaculation (that's when teenage boys like yourself can't hold their fire for long, ya know?) has the same "pre" in it. Get it now? Could "pre" have something to do with "before" or "early"? Weeeellll could it? HAHAHAHA you dumbass... YES, IT COULD!!!

News Comments > General British Interview
11. Re: No subject Nov 4, 2007, 13:14 CJ_Parker

Dude. Careful there with the name-calling or I'm a gunnah dick-slap the living fuckola out of you!  

News Comments > General British Interview
8. Re: No subject Nov 4, 2007, 09:34 CJ_Parker

...written by Richard Garriott (or whatever rank he is giving himself now)

So when did "Richard" become a rank then? Hint: It didn't. It's his first name, not a rank. You dumbass. Jeez...

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
7. Re: Fuck Blockbuster Nov 3, 2007, 06:54 CJ_Parker

She asked if there was anything else they could do to get my return business.

I asked her if she had ever heard of an apology? Then hung the fuck up.

Dude, you dumbass. Here's the perfect opportunity to ask for a blowjob or a tittyfuck and what do you do? Ask for an apology? Are you retarded? Or gay? Or both? Jesus Harold Christ, man... u r teh dumbfuXX LOL

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Command & Conquer Saga
9. Re: No subject Nov 1, 2007, 17:05 CJ_Parker

All i see are these fat bastards in suits laughing it up with cigars in their fat stubby fingers milking casual gamers for all their worth.

And all I see is a lonely fat bastard with cum stains on his T-shirt being grumpy with a crack pipe in his fat sticky (from cum and Hershey bars) fingers typing crap into his keyboard. Oh the irony. The bitter sweet irony .

News Comments > Empire Earth III Demo
7. Re: No subject Nov 1, 2007, 16:52 CJ_Parker

RTSes are generally portrayed as more grown-up games, so when will they grow up themselves?

Dude, good point. Like me, they probably never will though... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ASSHOLE... NEVER I SAY, NEVAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!1111

Ummm. Yeah.

News Comments > Gold - Crysis
41. Re: Friday??? Oct 29, 2007, 17:35 CJ_Parker

Friday -as opposed to Tuesday in the US- is the usual day of release for games in Europe (including Germany) and since Crytek is a German company that might explain things.
Yes. I know. Sorry about the shock. But the world does indeed continue beyond that road in Kentucky.

News Comments > Crysis Demo Released
12. Re: No subject Oct 26, 2007, 20:52 CJ_Parker

I think I've been spoiled by games like Jericho...

Dude. Puuuhhhhlease. Jericho looks like puke soup after an all you can eat peanut butter contest. If not worse...

News Comments > Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars Linux Client
9. Re: Curious Oct 20, 2007, 14:32 CJ_Parker

I'm thinking of creating a duel boot just for this game.

HAHAHA "duel boot" u dumbass!!!111 lurn 2 sp3ll!!!11111

News Comments > Gold - Windows Gears of War
36. Re: ... Oct 19, 2007, 17:11 CJ_Parker

CJ Riley strikes again! Topics derailed = +1

My pleasure. Just don't y'all thank me all at once, ya fucks .

34. Re: No subject Oct 19, 2007, 17:05 CJ_Parker

Because intelligent people are all about calling others names on the internet.

You, Mr. Cocksucker, Sir, have nailed it. I'm damned proud of you. Dismissed.

31. Re: No subject Oct 19, 2007, 16:51 CJ_Parker

Is this another vISTA exclusion ? Anyone?

No. But you , Mr. Dumbfuck, Sir, are an exclusion from the intelligent part of the human species .

News Comments > Gold - The Witcher
12. Re: Nice keep it comming Oct 18, 2007, 19:01 CJ_Parker

What's being cut out of the US version anyway?

Just some tittage.

1330 Comments. 67 pages. Viewing page 43.
< Newer [ 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo