Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Daniel

Real Name Daniel   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CJ_Parker
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 11, 2006, 23:49
Total Comments 1505 (Pro)
User ID 24408

User comment history
< Newer [ 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ] Older >

News Comments > Wolfenstein Trailer
8. Re: Wolfenstein Trailer Mar 21, 2009, 15:19 CJ_Parker

Dumbasses might want to look up the meaning of "occult" some time. Occult includes that something is hidden, secretive, out of one's plain view. But here? You got zombie Nazis, all sorts of weird creatures, weird weapons and weird shit flying in your face by the shit-ton every few nanoseconds. WTF?
Why ruin the Wolfenstein experience like we had in RtCW? In that game there was a pretty perfect, gradual increase in weird and "occult" stuff the further you got into the game but here it looks like they are going to drop us off right in the middle of the final boss fight from the beginning. Lame...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Bounty Hunter on The Old Republic
14. Re: Bounty Hunter on The Old Republic Mar 16, 2009, 19:33 CJ_Parker

Word from designer James Ohlen is "many other classes" are in development.

Great idea, Ohlen. Because having "many classes" worked out so well for Star Wars Galaxies. Good thinking. Keep it up!

News Comments > Watchmen Ships, Demo
8. Re: Watchmen Ships, Demo Mar 5, 2009, 11:02 CJ_Parker

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Mar 5, 2009, 12:15.

6. Re: Watchmen Ships, Demo Mar 5, 2009, 10:09 CJ_Parker

Not at all, just certain peoples opinions have some value. Not yours obviously, but you know, other peoples. I can't imagine anyone, ever, that would value anything you have to say though. Thanks for chiming in though, scooter. Now go away, kthnx.

Not going anywhere, kthx. So you're basically admitting that you first need to ask the "kewl" gang whether it is OK to spend your money on a game that you even played the demo of? Talk about retarded but I guess that's what you kids are like these days. Too dumb even to buy a game on your own without someone holding your hand while you're forking over the cash.
You know this is some fascinating shit. You always just hear about this whole degeneration of today's youth in the media but you rarely meet a degenerated live specimen. Thanks for making it happen, Cutter and Techie. Bumping into this thread was like a safari trip for me.

3. Re: Watchmen Ships, Demo Mar 5, 2009, 06:14 CJ_Parker

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Mar 5, 2009, 12:15.

News Comments > Game Release Dates Spreading?
31. Re: Game Release Dates Spreading? Feb 26, 2009, 09:12 CJ_Parker

Uh, suck my left nut, CJ.

I don't do half-assed shit. I want the whole hairy nutsack.

The word is the game is done as is.

Whose word exactly? Someone from high up the chain of command who would have real good insight as far as the status of the whole project is concerned? Or are we talking about the "word" of some dumbass tinfoil hat wearing nerd brigade who smell a conspiracy theory any time EA decides on anything?

It's only being held back for a simultaneous release.

Stop being a parrot of the tards who believe unconfirmed stupid shit like that.

They don't need more time for polish, nor will it be used for such, but for working on the console releases.

Yeah, of course. They have frozen the PC gold master in carbonite so it can't be touched until the console versions are finished. Ho-hummm.

Shit, they've only been working on it for 5 or so ears +/-. This flys in the face of their bullshit statement.

Err... what exactly flies in whose face and ears? Are you on drugs? Could we at least try to make sense?

But if you want to whore for EA it's your sphincter, not mine.

Sorry to disappoint you but I don't do the passive part. However, if you want to get a taste of my fucking skillz dial 1-800-CJS-COCK-IS-DA-MONSTAH .

Just don't bitch when you're forced to take it without lube as they always like to deliver it. Because if you think they'll spend an iota more of time on the PC version getting right than they will on the console versions you're high, very high on the marijuana.

Yeah right. Feel free to provide a link to a credible, veritable, and reputable source from inside EA/BioWare that confirms the stupid crap that you are claiming.
As for bitching, you and your anti-corporate commie bros would be the first and loudest to bitch and moan if they released the game in March as originally planned and if it had even a single bug like a minor spelling error. You'd be all over EA and BioWare and how Bio sold out and how EA is this evil corporate asshole company and all that useless shit and drama. Yawn. People like you who live inside their paranoid pipe dream worlds bore me.

News Comments > Game Release Dates Spreading?
29. Re: Game Release Dates Spreading? Feb 26, 2009, 04:23 CJ_Parker

Ok, so where's Age of Dargons? Douchebags.

OK, so where's your brain? Douchebag.

Seriously, would you really prefer being abused as a PC beta tester for the console versions? I know I wouldn't. I'm glad they pushed it back. The additional time can only do the game good. It will be a richer, more polished experience with another six (or even more) months of dev time and testing. It's all good.

News Comments > NVIDIA Reference Drivers
22. Re: NVIDIA Reference Drivers Feb 23, 2009, 12:52 CJ_Parker

Do you have to remove or uninstall the old drivers before installing this new one? That is such a pain, it rearranges all of my desktop icons. They should fix that (having to remove the old one first, I mean).

No, you don't. I haven't removed or uninstalled any old nVidia drivers in years. I always just install the latest driver over the existing version. Never had a problem with that method for the last few years.
This used to be an issue a long, long time ago when nVidia was still in an experimental phase and when they did all sorts of crazy shit from one driver revision to another but the driver software and installer has improved to the point where any sort of removal or uninstall is simply no longer necessary.

News Comments > Alice Sequel
5. Re: Alice Sequel Feb 19, 2009, 20:24 CJ_Parker

I enjoyed the original too, but one of the things that made it so great was that it was original. But I guess that's too much to ask from EA this decade.

The original was published by EA. This decade. And you, Sir, are a clueless fucktard. kthxbai...

News Comments > Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Patch
6. Re: Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Patch Feb 14, 2009, 08:47 CJ_Parker

Piranha Bytes had nothing to do with this

Well, not quite true. Of course they didn't do any direct development work on FG but these poor Indian saps (let's light some candles and shed a couple tears here) had to work with the fucked up piece of shit amateur engine that PB developed for G3 so there is definitely still some level of guilt and blame on PB's side.

News Comments > Aliens Games Getting New Devs?
16. Re: Aliens Games Getting New Devs? Feb 14, 2009, 08:25 CJ_Parker

It is greatly satisfying to finally see Obsidian's lack of talent bite them in the ass .

News Comments > Evening Previews
3. Re: Evening Previews Feb 4, 2009, 15:01 CJ_Parker

I hope everyone else does too.

I sure will. What a retarded piece of shit, cock-sucking, motherfucking asshole dickhead wanker!

News Comments > DirectX 11 Preview
7. Re: DirectX 11 Preview Feb 1, 2009, 14:32 CJ_Parker

It seems counter-intuitive that having DX10 only on Vista would hurt Vista, but it did. With Vista, Microsoft forgot that Windows was always about running old apps in a better OS. Instead it became focused on non-existant apps in a slower and more annoying OS.

Microsoft didn't forget anything. They just don't and didn't give a shit. They want gamers to buy a 360. It's that simple.
Making DirectX 10 Vista-exclusive was just a marketing gag. They knew that no one (on the development/publishing side) would give a fuck as long as consoles are still DirectX 9.
And no one will give a fuck about DirectX 11 either until the next generation of consoles is here in 2011/2012. Only then will we finally see some real progress in PC gaming again until it levels out again after two, three, maybe four years and then it's back to stagnation until the next next generation of consoles comes out near 2020. Rinse, repeat, ad nauseam.

News Comments > Empire: Total War Date; DRM; Specs
30. Re: Empire: Total War Date; DRM; Specs Jan 28, 2009, 09:25 CJ_Parker

Steam is fast, free, uninstrusive and easy.

Steam is fucking WHAT? You mean "fast" as in taking more than a couple minutes to start up if it needs to update? "Fast" as in hanging at the login screen for another minute? "Fast" as in taking yet another minute to load up the starting home page? "Fast" as in making it appear like it fucking crashed and is not responding several times during the startup process?
OK. Granted. This mega sluggishness only happens if you haven't used Steam in a while and if it needs to update but fast Steam is not. It's a fucking asshole snail is what it is.

And "unintrusive" as in it's only logging which games you play when, where, how, how often, with whom and so on, basically spying on you like a squad of Mossad agents? "Unintrusive" as in adding itself to autostart unless you explicitly unselect the option to autostart Steam? "Unintrusive" as in continuing to run in the background if you click on "close", requiring extra steps to really exit the program? "Unintrusive" as in spamming your ass with retarded popups unless you explicitly disable this great feature? "Unintrusive" as in spamming your ass with retarded ads making any second rate pr0n site seem tame in comparison?

Puuhhhlease. Steam is a fucking retarded piece of shit asshole spyware DRM malware scheme. Or to put it bluntly: Phuck Steam.

News Comments > F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin Demo
37. Re: F.E.A.R. 2 Demo Jan 22, 2009, 19:15 CJ_Parker

If I wouldn't be such a fucking stupid fanboi of the F.E.A.R franchise then I'd cancel my preorder straight away after playing through the demo. Man, what a disappointment...

- ... whatever the fuck happened to quick saving?
- ... whatever the fuck happened to the three weapons at a time limit?
- ... whatever the fuck happened to the limited flashlight usage/battery life (yeah, I know that the flashlight gets a bit weaker if you keep it on permanently in the demo but still...)
- ... whatever the fuck is up with the Deus Ex: Invisible War style mega-intrusive HUD??????????? FUCK THAT SHIT!!!111ONE!!ELEVEN!!!1!
- ... whatever the fuck happened to leaning left and right?
- ... whatever the fuck happened to losing health despite your armor being at 100%? Why does it seem like you have to lose all your armor before losing any health this time?
- ... whatever the fuck happened to the AI that used to notice when you had your flashlight turned on or that reacted much more directly towards your own actions/behavior?
- ... whatever the fuck is up with the console-style arrows/pointers/selection boxes/press[randomButton] shit all of the fucking time?
- ... whatever the fuck happened to supporting a 4th and a 5th mouse button?
- ... WHATEVER THE FUCK HAPPENED TO F.E.A.R?

News Comments > Assassin's Creed 2 This Year & New Ghost Recon
12. Re: Assassin's Creed 2 This Year & New Ghost Recon Jan 22, 2009, 19:00 CJ_Parker

...and GRAW was made specifically for PCs...

As long as dumbfucks like you keep believing in these fairytales Ubi will continue to release shitty console ports. Thanks a lot.

If the games weren't your style then fine, but don't call them bad ports, because they weren't.

Actually the games were very much my style. Especially the 2nd part of GRAW (not as good as Ghost Recon but close and I really liked it despite some severe shortcomings). Yet they were pretty bad ports. The engine performed fairly horribly on PCs. The (unpatched) games were pretty shaky and producing random crashes to desktop with cryptic error messages. The interface certainly had some console leftovers (the oversized diamonds on teammates for one), especially if you were playing at higher resolutions on the PC. What was up with the lack of quick save? Really just a gameplay feature or did the checkpoint save system from the consoles just have to do? And so on...

Were the GRAWs better off than most other shitty console ports from Ubi? Hell yeah. They were. And I commend them for putting at least some effort into hiding the console heritage. But to repeat their marketing crap that the games were "made specifically for the PC" is a bit too much... honestly.

News Comments > Assassin's Creed 2 This Year & New Ghost Recon
2. No subject Jan 22, 2009, 17:07 CJ_Parker

Great. More shitty console ports from Ubi is just what the world really needs this year.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Lord of the Rings: Conquest
9. Re: Ships Ahoy - The Lord of the Rings: Conquest Jan 13, 2009, 15:34 CJ_Parker

I have a not so sneaking suspicion that this game is gonna be the flop of the year - if not decade.

News Comments > Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Announced
7. Re: Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood Announced Jan 13, 2009, 15:21 CJ_Parker

There was exactly one mission in the original game that required stealth (the one where you had to steal the saddle from that old farmer which took all of umm 3 minutes if you didn't rush shit). The other so called "stealth" missions where you were told to sneak around the camps of Apaches and stuff like that were completely optional. You could just as well put a bullet in the brain of every single Apache. It was totally up to you. People and reviewers who complained about too many stealth missions are -and I wish there were a more polite way to put it but there isn't- fucktards. Seriously.

News Comments > F.E.A.R. 2 Demo This Month
1. Re: F.E.A.R. 2 Demo This Month Jan 10, 2009, 13:35 CJ_Parker

Xcellent. Bring it the fuck on!

1505 Comments. 76 pages. Viewing page 42.
< Newer [ 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo