Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Daniel

Real Name Daniel   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CJ_Parker
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 11, 2006, 23:49
Total Comments 1404 (Pro)
User ID 24408

User comment history
< Newer [ 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ] Older >

News Comments > Secret Service Announced
22. Re: No subject Oct 12, 2008, 16:04 CJ_Parker

Don't quick your day job, asshole...

Learn to create sentences that make sense, fuckhead...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Sierra Server Closures Planned
30. Re: DRM Oct 8, 2008, 20:24 CJ_Parker

Now imagine if these games had DRM and online activation

Now imagine if you had a brain because then you'd realize that activation servers and multiplayer servers has about as much to do with each other as you with said brain .

News Comments > Carbine Studios Unveiled
10. Re: No subject Oct 8, 2008, 13:39 CJ_Parker

if you dont like troika games, i question your taste in RPGs

If you do like Troika games, I question if you have any taste at all.

News Comments > AMD Split into Two Companies
13. Re: No subject Oct 7, 2008, 15:26 CJ_Parker

Does this frighten anyone else?

YEAH OMFWTFG!!!!111 IT DOES T0T4LLY GIVE MIII TEH SH1V3RZZZ D00000D!!!111 AMREICA IS UND3R ATtTAAAAACCCKKK AGAIN!1! UND3R ATTTT44A$aCCCKkK I TELLZZZ YA!!11 ELQUEDA IS TAKING US OVAH!!! RUN EVERYBODY RUUUUUUUUNNNNN FUUUUUUUUCCCCCKCKKK!!

News Comments > Mosby's Confederacy Announced
4. Re: No subject Oct 7, 2008, 08:44 CJ_Parker

I rather play risk?

I rather you shut the fuck up?

News Comments > Deus Ex 3 Details
25. Deus Ex Oct 4, 2008, 14:44 CJ_Parker

Sheldon Pacotti = Sheldon who the fuck? Is that the guy who invented pizza? Also it's great that the game has Harvey Smith' and Warren Spector's blessing. I mean really now. When Dumb and Dumber give a game their "blessing" what can go wrong huh?

Otherwise this game sounds like retard heaven so I guess that at least some... "special" people will be pleased by this fucker.

News Comments > Diablo 3 Interview
3. Re: D3 Article Oct 2, 2008, 10:04 CJ_Parker

I'm not sure when or where, but I'm positive I've read that piece before.

Dude, you forgot "of shit" after "piece". Come on. We're on Blue's News, man. Get your act together!

This comment was edited on Oct 2, 10:36.

News Comments > Op Ed
3. Re: On competing with WoW Sep 20, 2008, 18:28 CJ_Parker

I think that if you were looking for an MMORPG that could potentially compete with WoW you'd need to look no further than Star Wars Galaxies done right. That is until a few years ago at least. Star Wars was such a hugely popular license when the new episodes were made that a Star Wars MMO that would have gotten good press and word of mouth probably would have been a strong contender for WoW in the 2003-2005 timeframe.

Unfortunately, but rightfully so, SWG never got good press or word of mouth and I don't think that Star Wars (including the rumored KotOR MMO) would nearly do as well today as it could have done back then.
The final movie was a closure for many people. Star Wars has been on a steep decline in public attention ever since the Episode III hype died down. I don't think that it will ever get back to the same level of popularity it once had. The live TV series and Clone Wars crap just won't do it.

Oh well, too bad. WoW 4ever!!111!!

News Comments > Delta Force: Angel Falls Details
8. Re: No subject Sep 20, 2008, 18:02 CJ_Parker

HAHAHAHA! Is the baby gonna cry? ... bluh blah bloh blub

Dude. Did we overdose on gamma rays again, NukeDawg? WRONG FUCKING THREAD, n00b!!!

News Comments > Delta Force: Angel Falls Details
7. No subject Sep 20, 2008, 17:59 CJ_Parker

This better have some awesome gameplay because the visuals are 1999 type of shitty. Might not be voxels but it still looks like ass.  

News Comments > Crysis Warhead 64-bit Status
31. Re: 64bit Sep 19, 2008, 20:01 CJ_Parker

I don't know about you, but when I want to improve my video quality, the first thing I reach for is a fucking bios update. What a fucking tool.

Please tell me that was irony, dude. Please. Or I'm going to lose the last bit of faith I had in mankind.

Seriously, if anyone said that they update their BIOS to improve performance or crap like that, fine, but image quality? Come the fuck on. That's like attempting to pimp the speed of your car by putting on a different bumper sticker and claiming it helped in making your car faster.

News Comments > Legal Briefs
2. Re: Activision Blizzard Sep 19, 2008, 19:55 CJ_Parker

Dont they know that shit like that is not only extreemly unpopular, its downright stupid?

Nope. What they do know though is that people like you are pissing their pants in fear of getting caught because mommy would come down to your basement and spank the living fuck out of you if she found out.

News Comments > Crysis Warhead 64-bit Status
29. Re: 64bit Sep 19, 2008, 19:32 CJ_Parker

What am I missing? I am playing it fine on Win Vista x64 with Sp1?

The question isn't what you are missing. The question is which village is missing their idiot.

Bios update did the trick on the new board so image quality is back to what it should be..

The image quality improved due to a BIOS update? WTF? Are you nuts? Do you even know what a fucking BIOS even is?

Man... this thread is full of funnies. I could have hours of fun quoting stupid shit from posts in this thread but why bother? The same tards will post the same 'tarded shit in the next thread anyway.
Oh well, go right ahead and keep on living your pathetic lives in dumbness. It's all good. The world is less painful when you're dumb anyway. Thou are blessed ones indeed .

This comment was edited on Sep 19, 19:45.

News Comments > King's Bounty Demo; US Date
11. Re: No subject Sep 15, 2008, 17:52 CJ_Parker

So... can everyone actually STFU with the StarForce whining for a sec and instead focus on what actually fucking matters which would happen to be: Is this demo StarForce protected, yes or no?

You stupid clowns, man. One tard mentions StarForce and all of a sudden every dumbass and their even dumberass dawgz goes off throwing a hissy fit without even questioning whether the tard's suspicion actually has any relevance or not. Jeez. Retarded much, folks?

Just to make sure, let me spell it out for you once again all clearly and shit... DOES THIS FUCKER COME WITH STARFORCE OR NOT???

This comment was edited on Sep 15, 17:53.

News Comments > Warhammer Online Beta Opens
11. Re: No subject Sep 7, 2008, 14:48 CJ_Parker

...but they're at a much higher resolution than WoW...

WTF?!? You, Sir, are one giant waste of your daddy's cum! WoW > ALL!! W0W pwns WAR's a$$ 365 24/7 4 teh next 1337 years! Ya got that, b!tch?

News Comments > Xbox 360 RROD Explained
3. Re: Hah! Sep 7, 2008, 14:41 CJ_Parker

They do have a point tho. Any old retard can write up that shit based on some Internet research. Well, and making up some anonymous quotes is the easiest part of it all.
If this Takahashi clown really wants to impress someone like me he needs to come up with a detailed technical analysis of which components fail why, when, where, how often and how they are inherently flawed but what would be the point even of that? There wouldn't be a point to it at all since Microsoft has already publicly admitted that they have a reliability problem (which is why they extended the warranty costing them north of $1 bn).
It's totally lame, pointless, unnecessary and boring to regurgitate the same old crap over and over again.

News Comments > Op Ed
3. No subject Sep 4, 2008, 06:54 CJ_Parker

Yawn. That stupid clown sounds just like your average pro-piracy Blue's News tard. He's just a little more eloquent and got his grammar straight. Otherwise he's the same type of dumbfuck that is prevalent 'round these pastures here.

Of course, piracy is noooo problem at all. Let's just insert our fingers in our ears and go "lalala" while the PC video game market continues its recession against the general upward trend of the whole video game market and against the trend of a growing install base. Ignoring the problem will help a lot in stopping the downwards spiral. Thanks to this GamesIndustry ass-clown we're yet one step closer to the bottom.

News Comments > On Star Wars Games
20. Re: Classic Sep 3, 2008, 18:02 CJ_Parker

SWG wasn't good before the NGE either...

Very true dat. Still it's kinda ironic that they dropped the NGE bomb on the game when for the first time since the game's launch in June 2003 things finally started pointing at least ever so slightly upwards.
The CU (combat upgrade) that went live in April 2005 and that inevitably (cuz of SOE at the wheel) at first fucked everything up properly had finally reached a somewhat acceptable level of polish and then *BOOM* the NGE hit in November 2005 fucking everything up again but this time beyond any recognition or hope of repair.

Anyway, rating SWG in all its different incarnations would definitely be like rating piles of shit by their smell. It's pointless. It always was and it still is shit and it will always be shit, too, because they lack the talent (and now after the mass exodus also the funds) to ever do this game justice.

News Comments > Amazon.com Day-of Game Deliveries
19. Re: No subject Aug 25, 2008, 19:17 CJ_Parker

I can only speak for Amazon.de but the whole "why not in Europe?" whining is a moot point for Germany because Amazon.de pretty much always ships games so people get them on (German) release day which is usually the Friday after the Tuesday that games ship in the US (meaning we get our games with a three day delay in most cases).
I do visit a fair amount of German gaming forums and I can not recall too many complaints from people who ordered games from Amazon.de and got their games late. It's usually people's own fault like not being at home when the delivery dude shows up or a delayed payment when they don't get the game on release day.
In many cases Amazon.de even unintentionally breaks the street date because they ship on Wednesday and a lot of people get their game the next day even without express shipment. Germany is a relatively small country so overnight shipping is often times the norm rather than the exception unless you live in a really remote, rural area.

That's why this kind of service wouldn't even make sense for Amazon.de since you'd be paying for something that happens 90%+ of the time anyway.

News Comments > Nordic Games Formed; Wants to be "IKEA" of Games
11. Re: Uh huh Aug 22, 2008, 15:00 CJ_Parker

IKEA of gaming. What a fucking retarded analogy. So they are going to ship their games broken up in modules on several DVDs and the customer then needs to figure out by themselves in which order they need to compile the modules for the finished product? Sounds like a great idea. And do you get a DIY patch construction set, too? Yes? Wow. Sounding better and better. I can't wait.

These Nordic dumbfucks might want to consider what the real IKEA philosophy is about which is that you get relatively good prices on fairly good quality furniture in exchange for surrendering convenience and service as you need to bring a strong willingness and ability to DIY with you. That's what IKEA is about. It's all about the DIY.

1404 Comments. 71 pages. Viewing page 41.
< Newer [ 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo