Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Daniel

Real Name Daniel   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CJ_Parker
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 11, 2006, 23:49
Total Comments 1497 (Pro)
User ID 24408

User comment history
< Newer [ 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ] Older >

News Comments > The Witcher 2 Patch
22. Re: The Witcher 2 Patch Jun 3, 2011, 18:55 CJ_Parker

Draugr wrote on Jun 3, 2011, 17:27:
http://flawlesswidescreen.org/

3rd part fix for aspect ratio. It worked for 1.1 but I dunno if things will change with 1.2 as I haven't gotten a chance to mess with it yet.

edit - It doesn't so I guess we'll need to wait for the program to be updated or CDP to support it. Sorry for the false lead.

CDP already confirmed that official 16:10 support will be coming in a future patch so the question is only when and not if.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Witcher 2 Patch
18. Re: The Witcher 2 Patch Jun 3, 2011, 17:21 CJ_Parker

KilrathiAce wrote on Jun 3, 2011, 17:07:
Overon wrote on Jun 3, 2011, 13:49:
Does this patch have the fullscreen 16:10 aspect ratio fixed? There are black bars on the top and bottom of the screen because of the lack of support for fullscreen 16:10 aspect ratios.

I back this question up... COME ON ANSWER!

Dude, relax and read the fucking thread. The question was already answered in reply #10.

News Comments > Star Wars Games "Our Priority" - LucasArts
20. Re: Star Wars Games Jun 2, 2011, 16:52 CJ_Parker

DangerDog wrote on Jun 2, 2011, 16:41:
so no Xwing vs Tie fighter in the pipeline.

Anyone who even remotely believes in plans of a proper X-Wing vs TIE game really needs to do the world the favor of checking in at a mental health facility where they lock the doors behind you. kthx.

News Comments > ThunderHawk Studios Formed by Mad Catz
1. Re: ThunderHawk Studios Formed by Mad Catz Jun 1, 2011, 10:15 CJ_Parker

Flight sim? WTF?!? What's with the rush to go out of business, guys? C'mon. You could at least struggle a bit y'know...

News Comments > Call of Duty: Elite Beta Signups
19. Re: Call of Duty: Elite Beta Signups Jun 1, 2011, 09:47 CJ_Parker

Where can I sign up for them to suck my dick?

News Comments > The Witcher 2 Patched, DRM Removed
44. Re: The Witcher 2 Patched, DRM Removed May 27, 2011, 06:44 CJ_Parker

You guys do realize that the only reason they dropped the DRM is because they were too incompetent to fix the performance issues that were caused by the DRM, right? They didn't do this out of the goodness of their hearts or to treat their customers right. Get a clue plz.

32. Re: The Witcher 2 Patched, DRM Removed May 26, 2011, 20:43 CJ_Parker

AdamK47 wrote on May 26, 2011, 20:23:
There is really no other way to get the DLC. They have removed the DLC downloading capability from the launcher. I think they gave up trying to get it to work with their servers.

Yeah. Isn't that just great? So instead of fixing their buggy shit they just decide to give away all their buggy shit for free. Awesome*!

*except maybe for those who paid extra for the buggy shit but as I said it's not gonna happen again... The Witcher 3 including all DLC (pre-order and CE and whatnot) will be mine for free. YAAAARRRR!

26. Re: The Witcher 2 Patched, DRM Removed May 26, 2011, 20:17 CJ_Parker

AdamK47 wrote on May 26, 2011, 20:06:
They have even released all of the promo content for free.

Well, that's mighty nice of them. Especially to dumbfucks like me who counted on getting a little extra acknowledgment for pre-ordering and/or for buying the more expensive CE. Guess who will definitely NOT even think about pre-ordering (much less the CE) of The Witcher 3? Yep. You got it.

Sincerely yours not to be fooled again former dumbfuck,

C.J. Parker

News Comments > Ghost Recon Online Announced
9. Re: Ghost Recon Online Announced May 24, 2011, 18:39 CJ_Parker

Since it is free to play I'll just say that it looks really fucking retarded. If they would be bold enough to demand money for this shit then I wouldn't be so gentle. Themz gotz lucky. Lucky I tellz ya!

News Comments > Hardware Reviews
2. Re: Hardware Reviews May 11, 2011, 14:21 CJ_Parker

The Advocate wrote on May 11, 2011, 12:40:
I'm...kind of underwhelmed by the launch of the Z68 platform.

SSD caching? That's it?

Well, congrats on obviously not reading (or understanding?) any of the linked reviews at all. There are a few more noteworthy benefits of Z68 but you know what? HAHA. I'm not gonna tell your lazy ass. Go read it yourself.

Also, if you would be informed (very hypothetically speaking here) you would have known what to expect of Z68 and what place it is taking between P67 and Z77 (Panther Point) next year. It's called having realistic expectations after thoroughly informing yourself about a new technology but that would require reading (the actual act of reading plus comprehension) which brings us back to square one of your apparent issues *sigh*...

This comment was edited on May 11, 2011, 14:26.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Crysis 2
30. removed Mar 22, 2011, 20:16 CJ_Parker

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Mar 22, 2011, 23:05.

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Multiplayer Modes
2. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Multiplayer Modes Mar 21, 2011, 21:25 CJ_Parker

bwwhahaha cock slapping da bitch to make her stfu is teh awesum!!1

News Comments > Steam User Loses Almost $1800 in Games Due to Ban [Updated]
3. Re: Steam User Loses Almost $1800 in Games Due to Ban Mar 14, 2011, 19:02 CJ_Parker

I don't get it either. Why are dumbfucks who can't read news? Also sorry to hear that his appeal was successful. A sad day for Darwin. Another moron prevailed.

News Comments > Alice: Madness Returns Gameplay Trailers
5. Re: Alice: Madness Returns Gameplay Trailers Mar 5, 2011, 19:28 CJ_Parker

Bumpy wrote on Mar 5, 2011, 18:25:
Wow, such a cookie cutter platform/fighter game this appears to be. Disappointment is huge.

I was hoping for scary, haunting and shocking with more realism.

All 3rd person view is also a let down.

Qué el fucko?!? Why the fuck would you expect anything like that from an Alice game? The first game was all 3rd person. It was not scary or haunting, let alone "shocking" (*ROFL* at that one) unless maybe if you were three years old at the time and it was most definitely not even close to realistic (even bigger *ROFL* at that one). Get a frickin' clue about what (kind of) game we're talking about here, will ya please? kthx.

News Comments > Diablo III Interview, Male Demon Hunter Revealed
3. Re: Diablo III Interview, Male Demon Hunter Revealed Feb 18, 2011, 19:34 CJ_Parker

mag wrote on Feb 18, 2011, 13:31:
the game's grittier feel

Wait... weren't we all complaining about the WoWification of it pretty recently?

What are you? A mindless drone that is controlled by a hive mind and needs to reassure itself that it is programmed correctly?
Sheesh, dude. How about making up your own fucking mind about what you think about the "WoWification" (or not) of Diablo 3? What a concept! Actually, you know, being secure and thinking all for yourself. Wow! A-fucking-mazing!

News Comments > Pirates of Black Cove Trailer, Details
1. Re: Pirates of Black Cove Trailer, Details Feb 10, 2011, 14:16 CJ_Parker

Most underwhelming trailer ever. Or close at least.

News Comments > No S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Console Compromises
34. Re: No S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Console Compromises Jan 12, 2011, 18:17 CJ_Parker

Veinman wrote on Jan 12, 2011, 14:56:
I just started playing through the first game. This game is damn hard!

No it ain't. You're just a damn n00b!

As for the topic: That's what they all say so big fucking yawn @ GSC. I'll believe it when I see it. No sooner.

News Comments > Ubisoft DRM Relaxed?
2. Re: Ubisoft DRM Relaxed? Dec 31, 2010, 14:18 CJ_Parker

GayBlade wrote on Dec 31, 2010, 14:09:
I am still boycotting all games from Ubisoft and I have no intent to stop boycotting until they stop treating me like a criminal.

Wow that's rebellious. I can hear Ubi shaking in their pants from here!

News Comments > CoD DoS Arrest
45. Re: CoD DoS Arrest Dec 10, 2010, 23:00 CJ_Parker

Safety Helmet wrote on Dec 10, 2010, 20:58:
It didn't disrupt the operations of a commercial online service. For one it's free to play online, for two it wasn't an Activision server.

First of all I'm glad that Flatline already set you straight, son. Secondly, you may want to check if that "safety helmet" of yours isn't constricting the blood flow to those few parts of your brain that might still be functional. You're a funny critter.
The part about it not being a commercial service when actually you have to pay for the game was pretty good already but saying it wasn't an Activision server makes it almost priceless. You do realize that when talking about a "server" that there is a physical component (hardware) and a virtual component (software), right?
And guess what? The CoD server software very much belongs to Activision. As soon as you're launching their EXE and fucking around with it you're at the very least in violation of the EULA and possibly other contractual obligations. And if you're abusing their EXE in ways that include the application of a DoS attack via an external program then we are apparently in criminal act territory under UK law (Computer Misuse Act as the BBC article states) or this arrest wouldn't have taken place. It's that simple really.

News Comments > CoD DoS Arrest
24. Re: CoD DoS Arrest Dec 10, 2010, 18:50 CJ_Parker

space captain wrote on Dec 10, 2010, 16:14:
wasnt there a good number of people here who wanted to roast all the nasty software pirates over a spit? i wonder if this news fills them with glee

Thieving asshole roaster right here, Sir, and it doesn't just fill me with glee as you so eloquently put it but I'm about to spank the monkey over these news as I am imagining how jail niggah Bubbah is asking this little dipshit to pick up the soap. Bwwaaahahahahahaha...

It's funny that they quote the guy saying "this type of crime" when it isn't even a crime in the first place.

How is intentionally disrupting the operations of a commercial online service not a crime? Let me guess... you're one of those commie hippie assholes who believes it's only a crime if "the man" does something your type considers as bad for some mystical reason.

This comment was edited on Dec 10, 2010, 18:59.

1497 Comments. 75 pages. Viewing page 33.
< Newer [ 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo