Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Daniel

Real Name Daniel   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CJ_Parker
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 11, 2006, 23:49
Total Comments 1403 (Pro)
User ID 24408

User comment history
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >

News Comments > Game Reviews
1. Re: Game Reviews Jul 31, 2010, 14:58 CJ_Parker

Starcraft II got a C+ from Gameplay Monthly. Finally a reviewer with ballz of steeeeeelllll!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Force Unleashed Producer Leaves
4. Re: Force Unleashed Producer Leaves Jul 30, 2010, 08:47 CJ_Parker

Thank God that assclown is gone!  

News Comments > GOG.com Activision RPG Sale
10. Re: GOG.com Activision RPG Sale Jul 25, 2010, 09:27 CJ_Parker

Haha "legendary" RPGs. More like legendary epic fails and bugfests.

News Comments > Ubisoft Sales
22. Re: Ubisoft Sales Jul 18, 2010, 21:44 CJ_Parker

ASeven wrote on Jul 18, 2010, 19:15:
LOL thanks for the support but I'm one of those tards and Ubisoft PC sales did go down 1% from 2009 to 2010 LOL

Dude, come on. Don't you go and disappoint uncle CJ now like zirik did. I hope we all know that you gotta put a number like that in perspective to the whole market. The entire PC video game market declined -23%(!) in 2009. So -1% is frickin' outrageously awesome. Ubi outperformed the market big time. Yeah, I know, it's only retail but console retail was down -11% in 2009 as well. There is no way in hell that downloads made up for the entire decline.
Everyone knows that consumer spendings were way down last year because of that little worldwide financial meltdown. For Ubi to lose only -1% of their PC sales (which they probably give less than a rat's ass about anyway compared to the sales on consoles) means that they prolly had a frog-eating orgy with Moulin Rouge hookers and some of the finest Moet & Chandon vintage champagne.

So anyway... if there is anyone who seriously believes that Ubi was or is hurting from the extremely small vocal minority who are boycotting them then all I can say is: Light 'nother pipe and keep dreamin' boyz!

20. Re: Ubisoft Sales Jul 18, 2010, 17:16 CJ_Parker

Honestly. It's hard to believe just how fucking retarded you are, zirik. After ASeven kindly educated you on the difference between a regular year vs a fiscal year you should have STFU, crept back into the hole you came from and wept like a puppy about your own stupidity. It is incredible that instead you chose to prove that you're not just stupid but absolutely, completely and totally retarded beyond any recognition or hope of salvation. Gratz on an all new low, man. I mean it's always been clear to me that you anti-DRM tards aren't the brightest bulbs in the universe but you're like dark matter, dude. Jesus H Christ....

10. Re: Ubisoft Sales Jul 18, 2010, 08:31 CJ_Parker

Tomas wrote on Jul 17, 2010, 23:38:
I wonder if the lost sales from pissed off old customers add up. I wish we could see the numbers.

What "lost sales"? What's giving you crazy anti-DRM lunatics the retarded idea that Ubi may have lost sales? A couple angry nerd rage posts on teh intahnetz? LOL indeed.
No, Sir. Ubi is doing really well. For Q1/2010 they expected sales of ~EUR 145 million but ended up with ~EUR 160 million. Sales were up 93% (i.e. they almost doubled their income) compared to the same period a year ago when they only made EUR 83 million.
These numbers are a forecast. Final data will be posted on July 22nd.
Source: http://www.ubisoftgroup.com/gallery_files/site/270/1042/2311.pdf

Now go cry in a corner and stop molesting us adults, k? thx

1. Re: Ubisoft Sales Jul 17, 2010, 19:15 CJ_Parker

LLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL  

News Comments > James Bond 007: Blood Stone Announced
11. Re: James Bond 007: Blood Stone Announced Jul 16, 2010, 17:54 CJ_Parker

She looks like a $5 (max) hooker with that retarded ring in her stupid face.

News Comments > Ubisoft Results, Driver Delayed
8. removed Jul 12, 2010, 19:23 CJ_Parker

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jul 13, 2010, 10:02.

News Comments > Steam Summer Sale, Day 4
7. Re: Steam Sale, Day Four Jun 27, 2010, 19:00 CJ_Parker

Creston wrote on Jun 27, 2010, 15:37:
99 cents for Gothic II plus expansion.

Creston

Though it's not much but that's still 99c down the toilet for everyone with the combo: Windows 7 (32-/64-bit does not matter) + nVidia graphics card

... because nVidia still ain't fixed their goddamn Win7 drivers even tho' Gothic 2 incompatibility has been on the list of known issues for months now. Lame.

News Comments > Game Reviews
3. Re: Game Reviews Jun 25, 2010, 19:11 CJ_Parker

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jun 25, 2010, 11:50:
Get the "scene" demo and play for yourself.

Yep. Do that. And then get back on the next DRM thread here and bitch about "draconian" DRM. Then look in the mirror. And vomit. Thank you.

News Comments > Splinter Cell: Conviction Patch
5. Re: Splinter Cell: Conviction Patch Jun 25, 2010, 08:35 CJ_Parker

Paketep wrote on Jun 25, 2010, 06:10:
It still is a spit in the faces of their customers.

I'm a customer of theirs and I don't feel spat at so it'd be great if you would kindly shut the fuck up kthx .

News Comments > PC BC2 Patch Monday at Soonest
9. Re: PC BC2 Patch Monday at Soonest Jun 23, 2010, 13:29 CJ_Parker

Haha Steam fails. What else is new?

News Comments > Mass Effect/Mass Effect 2 Sale
5. Re: Mass Effect/Mass Effect 2 Sale Jun 19, 2010, 18:30 CJ_Parker

The Mass Effect 1 deal is OK. ME 2, however, has been available for a much lower price at retail for months already so it's not much of a deal at all.

News Comments > RAGE Trailers
27. Re: RAGE Trailers Jun 17, 2010, 17:18 CJ_Parker

Fion wrote on Jun 17, 2010, 16:52:
Doom 3 was a solid game. Some of it's designs were a bit backwards but I don't know a single person (IRL) who didn't enjoy the game. It's only online where bashing Id is the 'in thing' that I saw people calling it absolute trash and a horrible game.

Well, have you ever considered the possibility that you might be surrounded by retards "IRL"? I have but I'm a nice guy so in your favor I'm gonna assume that it is an opposites attract kind of thing with you. Mwwwaahahahahahaha .

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Creative Director Leaves
1. Re: Assassin's Creed Creative Director Leaves Jun 13, 2010, 17:26 CJ_Parker

Iz ALL becuz uf teh DRM I tellz YA OMIGODWTFBBQRULZ0r!!!111!!

News Comments > Fallout: New Vegas E3 Trailer
7. Re: Fallout: New Vegas E3 Trailer Jun 12, 2010, 18:52 CJ_Parker

bigspender wrote on Jun 12, 2010, 18:46:
is it just me being spoilt with new games lately, or have the graphics gotten worse in this game?

You really thought Obdisian would actually be able to improve upon something when working with an established tech? Really? Bwwahahahahhahaha. Someone get an ambulance for this guy. Quick!

News Comments > Fallout: New Vegas E3 Trailer
6. Re: Fallout: New Vegas E3 Trailer Jun 12, 2010, 18:50 CJ_Parker

HAHA unother Obsidian fail in the making but I'm sure the fanbois will find plenty of apologies again. Like when Bethesda visited and then how Todd Howard's dog was chasing after Pete Hines' cat and then the stupid cat slammed into the server that was holding all the awesome dialog that was written by MCA so that in the end all the dialog that was used in the game had to be rewritten by Howard's dawg cuz MCA was pissed and wouldn't do it himself.

Or something like that. I don't know. All I know is that Obsidian fanbois are very inventive. You know, instead of just facing the cruel fucking truth which is that Obsidian is just a gang of hopelessly untalented hacks.

Well, on the bright side they will at least be fucking up a franchise I don't really give a shit about this time (unlike Star Wars which I actually do give two shits about) so it's all good. Go, Obsidian, go. Fuck this bitch up good. You know you can.

News Comments > Rockstar: No Current PC Red Dead Redemption Plans
56. Re: Rockstar: No Current PC Red Dead Redemption Plans Jun 12, 2010, 06:06 CJ_Parker

Sempai wrote on Jun 12, 2010, 00:41:
These guys are so full of their own shit.

So is this the same as when you stated the Xbox360 & Ps3 versions were identical?..Naw that wasnt a bold faced lie was it..
I dig how these cocksuckers at Rockstar speak to us all as if we are retarded lemmings, no respect whatsoever man..

Fucking lies and bullshit is all that spews forth from these douche bags pie holes.

Oh look you pulled the same shit with GTA4..
I have 0 respect for these asshats.

Dude you need to lay off the gay Rockstar fanboyism. It's disgusting to witness that much butt-kissing. Seriously...

News Comments > F.E.A.R. 3 "Point Man" Trailer
6. Re: F.E.A.R. 3 May 19, 2010, 17:14 CJ_Parker

Soulburner wrote on May 19, 2010, 16:55:
As far as I know, Monolith is *not* developing this...

As far as you know? Wow. Dude. You must be Soul-Sherlock-Burner, man. I mean it only says that the dev is Day 1 Studios in the newsbit and you can also see them credited in the trailer. Not a bad job there. We only had these two very vague clues there and you actually managed to piece them together perfectly. Impressive!

1403 Comments. 71 pages. Viewing page 31.
< Newer [ 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo