Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Daniel

Real Name Daniel   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CJ_Parker
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 11, 2006, 23:49
Total Comments 1393 (Pro)
User ID 24408

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Blizzard Confirms Titan Setback
32. Re: Blizzard Confirms Titan Setback May 29, 2013, 15:01 CJ_Parker

bilzzrad r teh suXX0r!!!111  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
15. Re: Morning Consolidation May 22, 2013, 10:35 CJ_Parker

Retarded crap console is retarded  

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
2. Re: Sunday Tech Bits May 19, 2013, 16:47 CJ_Parker

Julio wrote on May 19, 2013, 16:01:
Here's everything I need to know about Windows 8.1...don't install it

w0rd. Win 8.1 looks absolutely horrible. It would be so easy for Microsoft to improve upon Windows 7 with a few simple steps:

- Either gives us back our old quicklaunch bar or copy a concept like RocketDock so we can keep a clean desktop but still access our program shortcuts quickly and smoothly. Drop the horrendous super-taskbar or whatever the hell you like to call that retarded mess.

- Make more use of the status bar (the way it used to be back in the day!). There's so much info they could display at the bottom of the screen when showing a folder. Like the folder size, how much % it is of the disk space, the free space on the drive and so on...
Instead I have a 1440p screen with a mostly grey status bar that takes up a huge amount of space on the bottom and only displays "15 items". What a waste of valuable screen estate. They could let us choose to display so much more useful info down there.

- General improvements to Windows Explorer... why do we have to use so many 3rd party tools for simple stuff like (batch) renaming of files etc.? Over the years they should have turned Explorer into a perfect file management tool but instead it's only gotten more tedious to handle folders and files.

Or generally speaking: Look at Windows 7 and don't "fix" what ain't broken. Take a deep, hard look at usability improvements, at convenience features and UI improvements but who the fuck's idea was it to go tablet-style for desktop PCs just because tablets happen to be en vogue? Fire that fucking retard and start over, kthx!

News Comments > Star Wars Focused DICE Studio Coming
13. Re: Star Wars Focused DICE Studio Coming May 15, 2013, 11:09 CJ_Parker

Ummm... yay?  

News Comments > Game Reviews
4. Re: Game Reviews May 14, 2013, 11:35 CJ_Parker

OK, if even IGN and PC Gamer don't go above 80 then this is a definite /pass. Maybe for $5 on a Steam sale in a year or two...

News Comments > Bethesda Game Vulnerability
3. removed May 12, 2013, 10:29 CJ_Parker

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on May 13, 2013, 16:50.

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto V Trailers
15. Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailers Apr 30, 2013, 17:27 CJ_Parker

The dudebro is strong in these...  

News Comments > Morning Previews
2. Re: Morning Previews Apr 25, 2013, 18:43 CJ_Parker

Both CoJ are excellent story-driven Western shooters. I'm sure you'll enjoy BiB and I highly recommend buying the first game so you can experience the conclusion of the Billy and (Reverend) Ray storyline after finishing BiB. Starting with BiB you're actually playing them in the "right" order since BiB is a prequel. You got some great gaming ahead of you. Enjoy!  

News Comments > Op Ed
19. Re: Op Ed Apr 6, 2013, 15:08 CJ_Parker

ASeven wrote on Apr 6, 2013, 14:54:
And here's a great rebuttal from an actual girl. Shock, horror!

That video had a disturbing lack of titties!!1

News Comments > Battlefield 4/AMD Bundle Plans
7. Re: Battlefield 4/AMD Bundle Plans Apr 6, 2013, 15:01 CJ_Parker

AMD graphics card + Battlefield 4 = The Ultimate Bundle Of Epic Phail  

News Comments > DOOM 4 Development Rebooted in 2011
2. Re: DOOM 4 Development Rebooted in 2011 Apr 3, 2013, 21:14 CJ_Parker

'Bout fucking time id got a wake-up call. Might as well come from Zenimax. Hope they get their shit together soon-ish.  

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Gameplay Trailer; Preorder Bonus DLC
65. Re: Battlefield 4 Gameplay Trailer; Preorder Bonus DLC Mar 27, 2013, 18:19 CJ_Parker

Not buying this before they offer the all-in-one premium bundle.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
39. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 11, 2013, 18:27 CJ_Parker

Xbox 360 is of horrible quality in my opinion and I'm certainly never going to touch a MS console ever again. Aside from it undermining my much higher rated interest in quality PC games, the Xbox itself is simply a piece of shit.
I own a black special edition unit and when playing Forza on it I might as well fire up my vacuum cleaner. It's noisy as fuck. Incredible. People actually play like that? In their living rooms? You have to turn the TV volume way up to even be able to hear the car/game sounds.
And then to add insult to injury the install from the DVD took like half an hour. WTF?!? If the game is installed to the HDD then why do I have to listen to the DVD drive spinning like mad?

Much happier with the quality of my PS3 and I'll take a close look at the PS4 when the second or third generation or the inevitable "slim" version or whatever comes out. But MS can go shove their precious ShitBox where it came from. Never again.

News Comments > Age of Empires II HD Next Month
21. Re: Age of Empires II HD Next Month Mar 7, 2013, 22:08 CJ_Parker

As usual for MS they are trying to jump on a bandwagon that has already left the station years ago. So MS wants to grab some quick cash because people spend tons of money on GOG and Kickstarter for old school gaming?
Well, this ain't gonna cut it. AoE 2 was good for its time but has long been made obsolete by AoE 3 and other excellent RTS games like the CoH series.

Fuck you and your lame obvious cash grab attempt, Microsoft. Show some real dedication to PC gaming and either revive your own studios or hire someone to develop AoE 4, MS Flight Simulator XI, and last but most definitely not least Mech Warrior V.
Then have someone port the Halos to the PC and release future versions of all of your games simultaneously on the PC and the ShitBox.

Until then just fuck you and shove your AoE 2 where el sol no make no light, capisce?! kthx

News Comments > Another BF2142 Sequel Hint?
32. Re: Another BF2142 Sequel Hint? Mar 6, 2013, 18:20 CJ_Parker

Makes me wonder what price they are aiming for this time.
With BF3 they effectively made people (or at least the stupid early adopters) buy the game twice, once the original version and then premium.
They can't possibly repeat that lame trick now, can they? So are they going to only sell a premium version of 2143 for $80 - $100 and no more regular or limited versions? Do they seriously believe people are going to be fucking dumb enough to repeat the mistake of buying a non-premium version?

Should be interesting to see how pricing for the next installment will play out...

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Revolution
3. Re: Ships Ahoy - Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Revolution Feb 28, 2013, 16:33 CJ_Parker

LOLZ@n00b ... Firefox + AdBlock Plus = Problem solved  

News Comments > PC Lead Platform for Watch_Dogs
24. Re: PC Lead Platform for Watch_Dogs Feb 27, 2013, 15:03 CJ_Parker

Sure didn't look like it from the videos with all that taggy and auto-aimy crap that looked like it was made with console controllers in mind.
So believe it when I see it club here, too, and only if and when they release the game simultaneously on all platforms and actually patch the PC version post-release until it is stable and bug-free.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
2. Re: Steam Top 10 Feb 24, 2013, 09:33 CJ_Parker

Fucking stop buying Dragonborn, you dolts so it can go on sale sooner, dammit!  

News Comments > Ziff Davis Closing 1UP, GameSpy, and UGO
14. Re: Ziff Davis Closing 1UP, GameSpy, and UGO Feb 21, 2013, 18:15 CJ_Parker

End of an era? WTF? A bunch of advertising platforms go offline and it's the "end of an era"? Yeah. Of a mighty shitty era. Good riddance to these fuckers. The less, the better.  

News Comments > BioShock Infinite Season Pass Announced
12. Re: BioShock Infinite Season Pass Announced Feb 21, 2013, 10:59 CJ_Parker

Not buying now. Literally letting a few seasons pass (haha right back at cha you Irrational fuckers! ) and waiting for a sale of the complete edition whenever that becomes available.

Sincerely,

a disgruntled (ex-)customer

1393 Comments. 70 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo