Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Daniel

Real Name Daniel   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CJ_Parker
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 11, 2006, 23:49
Total Comments 1696 (Pro)
User ID 24408

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > Star Citizen DFM Patch Imminent
12. Re: Star Citizen DFM Patch Imminent Sep 11, 2014, 11:13 CJ_Parker

As long as they don't fix SLI they can shove their patches up their dumb asses at the speed of light for all I fucking care.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Microsoft to Acquire Mojang for $2B?
156. Re: Microsoft to Acquire Mojang for $2B? Sep 10, 2014, 20:10 CJ_Parker

Cutter wrote on Sep 10, 2014, 20:00:
The Pyro wrote on Sep 10, 2014, 19:23:
For reference, Microsoft is currently the 3rd largest company in the world with a market capitalization of $340 billion. They have 100,000 employees. This offer puts the value of Mojang at almost 1% of that... an indie game being valued at almost 1% of the dominant business software company on the planet!

It's ridiculous.

But of course this isn't real money, here... it's inflated shares of stock. If you try to cash out all at once then you destroy the value of your stock in the process. You still end up filthy rich, of course...

MS Stock? 50 bucks a share.

Apple? $100. Google? $600. Why? Because they don't do dumb stuff like this.

It is incredible how completely fucking retarded you are if you seriously believe that the individual stock price directly reflects the value of a corporation or business.

141. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 10, 2014, 17:56 CJ_Parker

Creston wrote on Sep 10, 2014, 17:32:
MS probably has enough cash to buy Valve, IF Gabe was interested in selling, but he's never given any kind of indication that he was, nor that he'd be amenable to MS taking over and, undoubtedly, completely fucking ruining Steam.

One of the biggest gaming nightmares right there. MS would first introduce a subscription fee like Shitbox Gold, then intentionally place bugs all over Steam's source code so it runs like shit and crashes regularly, next they'd slowly abandon it entirely and let it wither away while plastering massive Xbox ads all over Steam before you even had a chance to see the login screen. Mission Xbox migration accomplished.

Just no. Please.

118. Re: Microsoft to Acquire Mojang for $2B? Sep 10, 2014, 16:20 CJ_Parker

Fucking Microsoft muppet fucks. $2bn would buy us Age of Empires 4 through 16, Microsoft Flight Simulator XI through XXXIV and Freelancer 2 through 14.

And what do they do? Buy fucking Mincecraft?

Fuuuuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk......

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Rights Devoured by Piranha
3. Re: MechWarrior Online Rights Devoured by Piranha Sep 10, 2014, 10:26 CJ_Parker

Ah this is probably because they enjoy shitting on the franchise more when it feels like taking a dump in the comfort of your home than a public toilet. Now they can really squat down in peace and let it all out .  

News Comments > Transverse Could Have Been Wing Commander Online; Gamers Skeptical
3. Re: Transverse Could Have Been Wing Commander Online; Gamers Skeptical Sep 10, 2014, 10:22 CJ_Parker

Would be interesting to know whether EA also offered the WC license to CIG and if so did Roberts decline...?  

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
8. Re: Bad Apple(s) Sep 9, 2014, 22:55 CJ_Parker

CrimsonPaw wrote on Sep 9, 2014, 20:36:
CJ_Parker wrote on Sep 9, 2014, 18:18:
"Bad Apples"
One of my favorite GnR songs and albums right there!

Fuck yeah!

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
3. Bad Apple(s) Sep 9, 2014, 18:18 CJ_Parker

"Bad Apples"

Diamonds and fast cars
Money to burn
I got my head in the clouds
I got these thoughts to churn
Got my feet in the sand
I got a house on the hill
I got a headache like a mother
Twice the price of my thrills
An it's a cold day,
It's a continental drift
I said this traffic is hell
Can you give me a lift
An I'll try to paint a story
Got your pictures to tell
Yeah you got to make a living
With what you bring yourself to sell

I got some genuine
Imitation
Bad Apples
Free sample
For your peace o' mind
Only $9.95
I got my camera back from customs
Got my law fees up to date
Hell they musta seen me comin'
Ain't this life so fuckin' great

When the shit hit the fan
It was all I could stand
Yeah, well I'm a frequent flyer
My body's breathing while it can
But what I don't understand is that
My world ain't gettin' no brighter
If I could touch the sky
Well I would float on by
While everybody's talkin'
Hell I'm just another guy
If it were up to me
I'd say just leave me be
Why let one bad apple
Spoil the whole damn bunch

Gold and caviar
Now why'nt you pour my apathy
I'd have all my bases covered
If I could teach my hands to see
But now we're down in the deep end
Where they'd love to watch you drown
I said your laundry could use washing
We'll hang it up all over town
I said Hollywood's like a dryer
An we're down on Sunset Strip
An you'll be suckin' down the Clorox
'Til your life's all nice and crisp

It was all I could stand
If I could touch the sky
Well I would float on by
If it were up to me
I'd say just leave me be
Why let one bad apple

It was all I could stand
If I could touch the sky
Well I would float on by
If it were up to me
I'd say just leave me be
Why let one bad apple
Why let one bad apple
BOY!!

News Comments > Arkham Knight 2 in June
5. Re: Arkham Knight 2 in June Sep 8, 2014, 15:58 CJ_Parker

Oh only 200 buxx for the Batmobile edition, eh? Nah. I think I'll pass. I'm not really into buying cheap crap like that. Maybe if they added a zero... then we're talking.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
9. Re: Creator Of iCloud Hacker Tool: I Would Have Warned Apple If It Properly Rewarded Researchers. Sep 6, 2014, 08:18 CJ_Parker

jdreyer wrote on Sep 6, 2014, 04:26:
CJ_Parker wrote on Sep 5, 2014, 20:39:
MajorD wrote on Sep 5, 2014, 09:59:
Oh, so that makes it okay to hack the service? JACKASS!!!

Jackass?!??!?! Are you gay??! This dude has made billions of dicks around the world very happy dicks. Credit where credit is due, dude!!

Really dude? Jennifer Lawrence is not that hot. Although Ariana Grande is pretty sweet, she didn't have too many pics leak.

I'm not really into Lawrence either but many people are. And Kate Upton has magnificent b00bies!

7. Re: Creator Of iCloud Hacker Tool: I Would Have Warned Apple If It Properly Rewarded Researchers. Sep 5, 2014, 20:39 CJ_Parker

MajorD wrote on Sep 5, 2014, 09:59:
Oh, so that makes it okay to hack the service? JACKASS!!!

Jackass?!??!?! Are you gay??! This dude has made billions of dicks around the world very happy dicks. Credit where credit is due, dude!!

News Comments > BlizzCon 2014 Virtual Tickets
6. Re: BlizzCon 2014 Virtual Tickets Sep 5, 2014, 08:49 CJ_Parker

ShakaUVM wrote on Sep 5, 2014, 06:13:
While the rest of the world scrambles to get their message out, Blizzard gets suckers to pay $40 to watch two straight days of advertising!

^ this. And I'm surprised they're selling it that cheap. I mean ever since Star Citizen, if I were Blizzard, I'd just try to milk every one of those retarded suckers for hundreds of dollars. What they gonna do? Protest? Cry? BAHAHAHAA. Fuck'em and milk'em!

News Comments > Ryse: Son of Rome Next Month; Specs Revealed
24. Re: Ryse: Son of Rome Next Month; Specs Revealed Sep 4, 2014, 13:14 CJ_Parker

They can shove this retarded piece of shit game so far and fast up their ass that it comes shooting out their mouth at supersonic speed killing anything and everything in its path for the next 666 miles!  

News Comments > Watch Dogs Bad Blood DLC This Month
20. Re: Watch Dogs Bad Blood DLC This Month Sep 3, 2014, 18:37 CJ_Parker

Atomic wrote on Sep 3, 2014, 17:35:
I was just teasing you, but I guess it's true what they say about poking a bear with a stick. But now that you mention it, I've never heard of "sold-in" being used to refer to "shipped" and I've been in the retail/wholesale/distribution industry for over 20 years. So that usage is not exactly common. If you are intent on educating me, I love a source of that usage that I can review.

How about a decade of gaming news roundabout? Sell-in and Sell-through are terms that have been used for a loooong time to describe sales from publisher to retail or publisher to retail to customer, respectively.
Why YOU have not heard of the term even though you've been working in retail for a long time and even seem to be interested in gaming news is a case for Mulder & Scully.
Or if I were slightly less polite (but everyone knows I'm a shining example of politeness, right guys? ) I could also say a case for either an optician or an IQ check.

10. Re: Morning Safety Dance Sep 2, 2014, 17:32 CJ_Parker

Are you fuckers all new to the internets or wot?!?
Come on, gais. You just go on a completely non-obscure mainstream pr0n site like the one that has an 'X' in the front and is then followed by the name of a popular rodent that is often referred to when MMO servers go down (hint: HAMSTER).
Aaaaannnnnddd BINGO! Jennifer Lawrence and some other sluts like Kate Upton all fukkin nekkid for your wanking pleasure and reposted like a zillion times to be sure it never slips off the 'celebrity' category's front page. There's also a butt shot selfie of Hope Solo. And moar...

Really stupid if you ask me. Why do those dumbfucks all take pics of themselves? What's with that retarded selfie obsession? They have obviously heard of mirrors cuz some of the selfies are actually taken in front of a mirror so... qué el fucko?! Why not just look in the mirror if you wanna see yourself? Or would that be too simple? It also has the giant huge-ass advantage that a look in the mirror can not be hacked or leaked or stolen on an iCloud.

News Comments > Jameson: The Pilot Announced
5. Re: Jameson: The Pilot Announced Sep 2, 2014, 17:18 CJ_Parker

Jameson is one fine drink but I'm not sure if you ought to be piloting anything after downing a few!  

News Comments > Open Letter to the Gaming Community
8. Re: Open Letter to the Gaming Community Sep 2, 2014, 11:47 CJ_Parker

"Open drama queen bullshit message to all the fuckers out there that we depend on"  

News Comments > Diablo III Season One Begins; So Does Complaining
24. Re: Diablo III Season One Begins; So Does Complaining Aug 31, 2014, 02:52 CJ_Parker

shihonage wrote on Aug 30, 2014, 19:55:
It was created by ActiBlizzard Of New, directed by idiots like Jay Wilson, who saw Diablo as a mindless clickfest for ADHD tweens, and made it exactly into that.

Was it ever anything else than that? Don't think so. You're kidding yourself if you do. It's probably just you outgrew Diablo since it was about a decade between 2 and 3 but it's always been a retarded clickfest for short bus riding monkeys.

News Comments > Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Trailer
4. Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Trailer Aug 29, 2014, 20:35 CJ_Parker

House wrote on Aug 29, 2014, 20:05:
but so far this is shaping up to be one of those sleeper favorites that for the next 5 years I'll be annoyingly telling all my friends they need to go and play.

Dude, c'mon. This is Lord of the Fucking Rings, not some obscure indie game. If the game ain't shit, then people will flock to it soon enough. It seems that everyone is just a little wary and wait'n'see with this one because, let's face it, if it does indeed turn out to be not shit, then it's like the first real decent LotFR RPG EVAAARRR.
Which is extremely strange if you think about it. The number one (as in best known, best selling in other media formats etc.) mainstream RPG franchise and not a single good CRPG yet because every previous attempt has just been a lame cash grab associated with a movie release or just a standalone lame cash grab.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Aug 26, 2014, 03:27 CJ_Parker

I got a i7-4790K and that fucker gets pretty hot but not sure... do I really want to piss away my warranty like that? 'sides I ain't a handyman so I'd probably fuck it up big time. And let me think... hmmm... yeah I think I'm also too fucking lazy to even open my case, let alone remove the board and the cooler. That shit took time and TLC to put together in the first place. So naaaaahhhhh.... fuck off!!  

1696 Comments. 85 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo