Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18
Greenbelt, MD 11/06

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Daniel

Real Name Daniel   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CJ_Parker
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 11, 2006, 23:49
Total Comments 2269 (Senior)
User ID 24408

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > The Crew Wild Run Announced
2. Re: The Crew Wild Run Announced Jun 15, 2015, 20:50 CJ_Parker

Shit. Next.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > For Honor Announced
2. Re: For Honor Announced Jun 15, 2015, 20:49 CJ_Parker

Shit. Next.  

News Comments > The Division in March
1. Re: The Division in March Jun 15, 2015, 20:49 CJ_Parker

Shit. Next.  

News Comments > Sea of Thieves Announced
2. Re: Sea of Thieves Announced Jun 15, 2015, 20:48 CJ_Parker

Shit. Next.  

News Comments > Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Announced
1. Re: Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Announced Jun 15, 2015, 20:48 CJ_Parker

Shit. Next.  

News Comments > South Park: The Fractured But Whole Announced
3. Re: South Park: The Fractured But Whole Announced Jun 15, 2015, 20:47 CJ_Parker

nin wrote on Jun 15, 2015, 20:29:
Not Obsidian.

Of course not. After they shat all over publishers during their KS with vicious remarks against the EVUUUHHHLLL PUBLISHER OVERLORDS like Bethesda, I'm not surprised they are no longer getting any work.

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Announced
4. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Announced Jun 15, 2015, 20:40 CJ_Parker

First real surprise announcement of E3. Looks a bit derivative of FarCry and Just Cause, of course, but could turn out to be decent fun for a $9.99 Steam sale in a couple of years. Cautiously optimistic.  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Trailer
6. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Trailer Jun 15, 2015, 20:36 CJ_Parker

DangerDog wrote on Jun 15, 2015, 20:06:
$120 with some sort of premium DLC deal or another, ouch

^ this is one of the main reasons not to buy this garbage

News Comments > Mass Effect Andromeda Announced
23. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Announced Jun 15, 2015, 17:52 CJ_Parker

Vall Forran wrote on Jun 15, 2015, 17:49:
I saw some internet comments (Totally trustworthy! :\) that basically say this is a parallel game to ME.

Dude? How about just reading the very fucking newsbit you are commenting on???

9. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Announced Jun 15, 2015, 16:57 CJ_Parker

jomisab wrote on Jun 15, 2015, 16:43:
"...and it represents our visual target for the final game."

I guess disclaimers like that will be more common going forward.

It's more like the other way around. The big guys like EA, Actiblizz and Ubi have always used disclaimers like "target quality" or "preliminary alpha footage" etc. in their trailers.
It was CD Projekt who did not and who even had the nerve to claim that the final shit would look even better than the shit in the trailers.
That was in fact the sole reason for the shitstorm. If CDP would have used the usual disclaimers or spoken more conservatively about their target goals then we would have never had that downgrade-gate.

This trailer is business as usual with the usual disclaimers. You're probably just paying attention to it more than you used to because of the Witcher 3 downgrade fiasco.

3. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Announced Jun 15, 2015, 16:33 CJ_Parker

BWAHAHAHAA ya betcha it is!  

1. Re: Mass Effect Andromeda Announced Jun 15, 2015, 16:21 CJ_Parker

1st  

News Comments > DOOM Next Spring
44. Re: DOOM Next Spring Jun 15, 2015, 14:34 CJ_Parker

Looks like utter garbage. $4.99 Steam sale max (if it comes to PC at all).  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
28. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 14, 2015, 21:50 CJ_Parker

Cutter wrote on Jun 14, 2015, 21:43:
jdreyer wrote on Jun 14, 2015, 21:23:
Redmask wrote on Jun 14, 2015, 18:02:
CJ_Parker wrote on Jun 14, 2015, 17:18:
What the FUCK is The Witcher 3 doing BEHIND utter shite like ARK, GTA V and CSGO???

This supports the turd pic of that indie dude where he said the gaming industry is going to shit. He's right. It is going down the shitter real fast when quality games like TW3 rank lower than complete garbage like ARK, GTA V and the rehash of a two decades old MP shooter.

Games move around in the charts depending on sales and release dates, you don't need to get all 14 year old girl about it.
The poster could be a 14 year old girl. You don't know.

Regardless of gender, it's a 14 year old idiot. That much is certain.

... thus spoketh Mrs. GrumpyCat who clearly has a massive PERIOD these days

News Comments > Dishonored Game Announcement Accidentally Spoiled
15. Re: Dishonored Game Announcement Accidentally Spoiled Jun 14, 2015, 18:25 CJ_Parker

HAHA Doom 4 after the complete piece of garbage that was Doom 3 BFG? Come on, man. FO4 I can understand if you are a postapoc fan but fucking Doom? Dishonored is several leagues above the lame shit that is Doom 3 BFG. No contest really.  

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
4. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Jun 14, 2015, 18:21 CJ_Parker

The VRAM hype is soooo retarded. 4GB is more than enough for the vast majority of games including AA and all the bells and whistles. There are a couple very poorly optimized exceptions like the unfinished (which the devs have outright fessed up to in the meantime) AC Unity that consume more VRAM for shits'n'giggles but that's it.

I feel sorry for morons spending big money on TitanX or any other cards with more than 4GB VRAM today. Your card might have enough VRAM for future games but it will BY FAR not have the raw GPU power to utilize it.
The real 4K capable cards will be released next year or maybe even later (Pascal, Volta and beyond in nVidia terms). We'll have to wait and see how much performance we will be getting out of the shrink to 16nm FinFET.
But the cards of today are perfectly fine with 4GB VRAM. Only n00bs without a clue would buy a 6GB, 8GB or 12GB VRAM card. It's like buying a car with lots of cubic capacity but very little actual power output.

21. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 14, 2015, 18:08 CJ_Parker

Squirmer wrote on Jun 14, 2015, 18:03:
CJ_Parker wrote on Jun 14, 2015, 17:18:
What the FUCK is The Witcher 3 doing BEHIND utter shite like ARK, GTA V and CSGO???

This supports the turd pic of that indie dude where he said the gaming industry is going to shit. He's right. It is going down the shitter real fast when quality games like TW3 rank lower than complete garbage like ARK, GTA V and the rehash of a two decades old MP shooter.
Remember most Witcher 3 purchases are on GOG. Add these platforms together and it might well be on top.

I know, man, but regardless of sales platform, it should still be trampling all over garbage like GTA V, ARK and especially CSGO. As always, people keep buying the wrong games. This is bullshit. Same bullshit as the elections when everyone is voting for the wrong fuckers. I wantz mah monies back, d00d!!11

17. Re: Steam Top 10 Jun 14, 2015, 17:18 CJ_Parker

News Comments > Dishonored Game Announcement Accidentally Spoiled
11. Re: Dishonored Game Announcement Accidentally Spoiled Jun 14, 2015, 16:53 CJ_Parker

Cutter wrote on Jun 14, 2015, 15:12:
Techie714 wrote on Jun 14, 2015, 13:48:
Sorry, but no matter how much you dislike the business practices of Bethesda (Zenimax) you have to give them credit for delivering some seriously rock solid games that most of us have spent HUNDREDS of hours in. I know I'll be spending at least 100+ hours in F4 & Dishonored was an OUTSTANDING game. Really looking forward to tonight's stream!

Rock solid? Hardly. If it wasn't for the fact that they allow modding of their games they'd have been toast long ago. Skyrim became a great game - in spite of what they released - all thanks to the modders. FO3 same thing. Bethsoft can't write or do quest development for shit. And since they've become a console first company it got even worse in terms of UI, graphics, etc. What they do is provide a fairly decent, if limited, sandbox to play in. They leave the details up to everyone else. I personally thought Dishonored was pretty meh. I'll likely pick this one up, but not until it hits the bargain bin.

HAHAHA look at that... Mrs. GrumpyCat is trying to be edgy again. Aaaawwww. How cuuuuuuute!

Skyrim. 20+ million sales and counting. Nuff said, hater bitches. And all of your 20 million tear drops won't change a fucking thing. Aaaaawwwww. Craaaaaap. BWWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA.

News Comments > Batman: Arkham Knight Batmobile Trailer
11. Re: Batman: Arkham Knight Batmobile Trailer Jun 13, 2015, 19:39 CJ_Parker

Quinn wrote on Jun 13, 2015, 19:21:
Seriously... Fuck that tank shite. I'm so sick and tired of games basing their entire story and gameplay around one new dumb gadget of the protagonist. Imagine CDP showing off the crossbow in every fucking trailer like it's THE new addition everyone was waiting for -- tbh, that's exactly how pathetic and simple the AC fanbase is.

Fuck this tank shite. Sure, you'll need it to blast through main-quest walls. Sure, you'll need it to clear misc-quest areas occupied by a legion of Knight Tanks for bonus XP. Sure, the tank will have some cool entrees during cutscenes, saving your arse during impossible odds.... But fuck off using that shite as THE UNIQUE SELLING POINT of the new game. It's not. And if it is... I am disappointed. Allot.

Duuuuuude. Shut up. Meds time!

2269 Comments. 114 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo