Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Harrisburg, PA 09/18

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Daniel

Real Name Daniel   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname CJ_Parker
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 11, 2006, 23:49
Total Comments 2201 (Senior)
User ID 24408

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity White March Expansion Details
7. Re: Pillars of Eternity White March Expansion Details Jun 17, 2015, 01:58 CJ_Parker

Cram wrote on Jun 17, 2015, 01:57:
Slick wrote on Jun 17, 2015, 01:44:
jeez, been out a few weeks and they're already shoving expansion packs down our throat? I bet this is going to cost $650 with all the DLC, i bet the bean counters at paradox and obsidian are just wetting their lips. why do game devs only care about profits? so greedy.

They said they were going to, quickly, develop expansions for the game during its actual kickstarter and post kickstarter interviews. The game was delayed almost exactly a year after their original expected release date due to stretch goals and content development. What timeframe is acceptable until an expansion is allowed to be announced. Key word "announced". $650, what?

You n00b. If you were a fish you'd be dead now.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Pillars of Eternity White March Expansion Details
6. Re: Pillars of Eternity White March Expansion Details Jun 17, 2015, 01:57 CJ_Parker

Yeah is this the un-garbage-fier?  

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Eternal Conflict Details
2. Re: Heroes of the Storm Eternal Conflict Details Jun 17, 2015, 00:35 CJ_Parker

Yeah dude. In a nutshell: Shit. Next.  

News Comments > Gears of War Ultimate Edition for PC Announced
2. Re: Gears of War Ultimate Edition for PC Announced Jun 17, 2015, 00:33 CJ_Parker

True Microsoft commitment to PC gaming. Gotta love this shit.  

News Comments > AMD HBM-based 300 Series Announced
43. Re: My radeon experience Jun 16, 2015, 21:52 CJ_Parker

TangledThorns wrote on Jun 16, 2015, 21:27:
This launch is odd. Is DX12 even out yet, are any AAA games expected to have DX12 this year? I think I'll wait till next year.

What's "odd" about the launch with regard to DirectX? If new GPUs only came out when a new DirectX version is launched we wouldn't have seen any new GPUs for the past six years.

Regarding your question on availability DirectX 12 is currently available if you are brave enough to grab the Windows 10 beta. The full launch of Win 10 is end of July. That's when DirectX 12 is released for real.
Games supporting DirectX 12 are supposed to become available by the end of the year. Details are scarce. Maybe we'll learn more from the E3 PC gaming conference which is ongoing as I type this.

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Survival Trailer
25. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Survival Trailer Jun 16, 2015, 21:35 CJ_Parker

EA has already announced an "aggressive DLC plan" for SW Battlefront. This is going to include...

An “aggressive” DLC plan is also in place, with five content packs, each containing at least three maps as well as characters from The Force Awakens.

So... at the barest minimum a premium pass for $60 is confirmed by that and the big question here is will premium even cover all of the DLC content? Or does "aggressive" mean that maybe you'll only get three content packs as part of premium and will have to pay extra for the last two? You know, or maybe they will introduce an extra "elite pass" (above premium) or some shit like that, like, $60 for premium and $80 for elite.

Remember this is EA. They will find some way to fuck gamers over. But you go right ahead and preorder please, Slick. It will at least be funny as hell to listen to the profanity-laden rants from people like you who parted with $120+ when (not if) the game turns out to be the expected garbage.

News Comments > Just Cause 3 in December
6. Re: Just Cause 3 in December Jun 16, 2015, 21:22 CJ_Parker

DarkCntry wrote on Jun 16, 2015, 21:05:
CJ_Parker wrote on Jun 16, 2015, 20:45:
Looking almost a little too over the top gimmicky now but nothing I wouldn't buy for $5 during a Steam sale.
If I didn't know you, I'd think you'd been living under a rock and not know a damn thing about Just Cause...but since I do know you, I just know you're a complete moron.

HAHAHA, look sweetheart, I've played both previous games extensively and I know very well what I'm talking about. Still, to me it looks like they are taking the grappling hook crap a little too far now. There is a point when ridiculous fun turns into overdone fun and this might be it from the looks of it.
Also looks more like JC 2.5. Where is the genuinely new stuff except MOAR AWSUM explosions for the simpletons? I'm betting the KBM controls on PC will suck again, too. Thus -> $5 game. Nuff said.

News Comments > Just Cause 3 in December
2. Re: Just Cause 3 in December Jun 16, 2015, 20:45 CJ_Parker

Looking almost a little too over the top gimmicky now but nothing I wouldn't buy for $5 during a Steam sale.  

News Comments > AMD HBM-based 300 Series Announced
38. Re: AMD HBM-based 300 Series Announced Jun 16, 2015, 19:56 CJ_Parker

Yeah and Samsung doesn't need to buy AMD for HBM since HBM is a JEDEC standard and nothing AMD-exclusive. AMD just happen to be the first ones putting HBM on a GPU. So what kind of "insider old contacts in the industry" infos are that? Straight from Samsung's janitor? Or AMD's gardener?

News Comments > Gigantic Trailer; Beta Signups
1. Re: Gigantic Trailer; Beta Signups Jun 15, 2015, 20:51 CJ_Parker

Shit. Next.  

News Comments > Rainbow Six Siege Multiplayer Trailer
2. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Multiplayer Trailer Jun 15, 2015, 20:50 CJ_Parker

Shit. Next.  

News Comments > Trackmania Turbo Announced
3. Re: Trackmania Turbo Announced Jun 15, 2015, 20:50 CJ_Parker

Shit. Next.  

News Comments > The Crew Wild Run Announced
2. Re: The Crew Wild Run Announced Jun 15, 2015, 20:50 CJ_Parker

Shit. Next.  

News Comments > For Honor Announced
2. Re: For Honor Announced Jun 15, 2015, 20:49 CJ_Parker

Shit. Next.  

News Comments > The Division in March
1. Re: The Division in March Jun 15, 2015, 20:49 CJ_Parker

Shit. Next.  

News Comments > Sea of Thieves Announced
2. Re: Sea of Thieves Announced Jun 15, 2015, 20:48 CJ_Parker

Shit. Next.  

News Comments > Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Announced
1. Re: Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Announced Jun 15, 2015, 20:48 CJ_Parker

Shit. Next.  

News Comments > South Park: The Fractured But Whole Announced
3. Re: South Park: The Fractured But Whole Announced Jun 15, 2015, 20:47 CJ_Parker

nin wrote on Jun 15, 2015, 20:29:
Not Obsidian.

Of course not. After they shat all over publishers during their KS with vicious remarks against the EVUUUHHHLLL PUBLISHER OVERLORDS like Bethesda, I'm not surprised they are no longer getting any work.

News Comments > Ghost Recon Wildlands Announced
4. Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands Announced Jun 15, 2015, 20:40 CJ_Parker

First real surprise announcement of E3. Looks a bit derivative of FarCry and Just Cause, of course, but could turn out to be decent fun for a $9.99 Steam sale in a couple of years. Cautiously optimistic.  

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront Trailer
6. Re: Star Wars Battlefront Trailer Jun 15, 2015, 20:36 CJ_Parker

DangerDog wrote on Jun 15, 2015, 20:06:
$120 with some sort of premium DLC deal or another, ouch

^ this is one of the main reasons not to buy this garbage

2201 Comments. 111 pages. Viewing page 7.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo