Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Paketep

Real Name Paketep   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 31, 2006, 13:29
Total Comments 773 (Graduate)
User ID 24337

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo III Item Duping Hotfixed? RMAH to Require Authenticator
11. Re: Diablo III Item Duping Hotfixed? RMAH to Require Authenticator Jun 11, 2012, 11:41 Paketep

PHJF wrote on Jun 11, 2012, 11:27:
ROLLBACK

I COULD NOT FUCKING THINK OF THAT WORD YESTERDAY.

I'd love to make a rollback of Blizzard to before they where bought/merged with Acti and became this bunch of douchebags.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Al Lowe/Sam Suede Follow-up
2. Re: Al Lowe/Sam Suede Follow-up Jun 6, 2012, 05:42 Paketep

Yep, it seems like Replay jumped the game (and also that internal communication is not a strong point there).

However, the Wisecrack is totally misleading, making it look like Al Lowe is the one making the game right now, instead of them using his old design with his permission. That doesn't exactly endear them to me, even if they had to go through false accusations.

News Comments > Star Wars 1313 Details
17. Re: Star Wars 1313 Details Jun 1, 2012, 13:00 Paketep

"a wretched hive of scum and villainy that makes Mos Eisley look like a chain restaurant"

The Skywalker Ranch then?.

I hope this one is as good as Star Wars: Kinect. OMFG, was that a 15/10 game.

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Premium Details; Release Next Week?
33. Re: Battlefield 3 Premium Details; Release Next Week? May 31, 2012, 04:20 Paketep

Yeah, Origin still mandatory, still no LAN support, still no public server files.

Go fuck yourselves, EA. Go fuck yourselves, DICE.

News Comments > Civilization V Free Weekend & Sale Underway
3. Re: Civilization V Free Weekend & Sale Underway May 24, 2012, 15:36 Paketep

Tumbler wrote on May 24, 2012, 14:32:
Be careful buying the GOTY edition, you get most of the DLC but Korea and wonders pack aren't listed. Hopefully that is a mistake?

Nope. They released those two packs at the same time they did the GotY edition, only full price, which is the reason I didn't buy them then.

I was waiting for a complete definitive edition, but I guess everything at 75% is good enough.

Still, I feel a bit bad. We were promised PBEM play and it's still not supported

News Comments > ShootMania Storm Beta Signups & Trailer
12. Re: ShootMania Storm Beta Signups & Trailer May 24, 2012, 04:30 Paketep

Jerykk wrote on May 24, 2012, 02:06:
Also, they need to put this game on Steam. TrackMania 2 would have so many more players if it were on Steam.

Yes, the problem is Nadeo does great games, but in the business side they're a bit... lacking.

They used to put StarForce in the old Trackmanias, and insult those customers that complained about it. And then they went and sold themselves to Ubi. With that team, it's a miracle the games got done at all.

News Comments > Diablo III Hacking?
39. Re: Diablo III Hacking? May 21, 2012, 13:27 Paketep

Rattlehead wrote on May 21, 2012, 13:02:
You haters are just as annoying, if not more, than the rabid fanboys you keep detesting. We get it, you hate Blizzard and Diablo 3, yet you can't seem to stop talking about it and somehow wind up on every forum regarding Diablo 3. Nobody cares now go have a wank on the T2 forums already.

As are you. You can't seem to stop either, you go to every thread in every forum to lambast the haters for being haters. I'd say you're much more of a hater yourself. We get it, you hate the haters. Nobody cares, go and have a wank.. I don't know, hating?

And BTW, Torchlight 2 is fantastic, thank you very much.

News Comments > Wasteland 2 NOT an Origin Exclusive
7. Re: Wasteland 2 May 19, 2012, 11:55 Paketep

Sho wrote on May 19, 2012, 11:32:
yonder wrote on May 19, 2012, 11:25:
Because it sucks and we don't want it. ..... duh.

Yeah, but Steam used to suck and we didn't want it.

Even when Steam sucked, it didn't go looking through your Hard Drive.

And when you said something stupid in the Steam forums, you didn't get banned from your games.

News Comments > Torchlight II Stress Test This Weekend
64. Re: Torchlight II Stress Test This Weekend May 18, 2012, 14:40 Paketep

Darks wrote on May 18, 2012, 11:05:
I’ll go with D: that your pc and ISP are a piece of shit.

Because myself and many others are not having issues. If you are then you better look at your own system for the solution. I love how when one or even two people have an issue and immediately they assume that it’s Blizzs fault or when someone says they are not having issues, You like the rest of the idiots call out fan boy. Yea, whatever moron!! Got a clue for ya, get a new pc!!!

BTW, when’s the last time you defragged the pc? Do you even know what defragging means? and we are not talking about throwing granades.

Wow... DEFRAGGING!

Why didn't Blizzard think of that?. Error 37?. Gone with defragging. Lost connectivity and you have to play the map again?. Gone with defragging!. Long queues to play the game you paid for two days ago?. GONE WITH DEFRAGGING!!!

I really don't understand some of you Blizzard Fanboys. You'll defend them even if Diablo 3 tomorrow formats every fucking computer it's installed on.

Really, if you love the game so much, why aren't you playing right now instead of posting here to answer the "haters"?. I assure you, if InBlack is not playing the game, it isn't because he doesn't want to. It's because the idiots at Blizzard thought a stupid way to make everybody pass in front of the RMAH.

News Comments > Diablo III Launch: Error 37 Gains Infamy
19. Re: Diablo III Launch: Error 37 Gains Infamy May 15, 2012, 22:48 Paketep

No surprises. Everybody knew this was going to happen, just not the magnitude. It seems Kotick didn't allow to spend much on servers, despite the fact that they knew they had 2 fucking million incoming just from the preorders.

It's sad to see what Blizzard has become. Oh well, I'm glad I didn't buy this. Torchlight 2 soon!.

News Comments > DOTA Trademark Settled
15. Re: DOTA Trademark Settled May 11, 2012, 20:11 Paketep

eunichron wrote on May 11, 2012, 17:29:
Actually, Blizzard only brought a suit to prevent Valve from trademarking the name so that DOTA would remain a part of the community.

Yeah, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure, Blizzard did it for the community

/me pats eunichron in the shoulder

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Video Blowout
11. Re: MechWarrior Online Video Blowout May 10, 2012, 05:18 Paketep

InBlack wrote on May 10, 2012, 03:21:
Mechwarrior games had some truly great SP campaigns, but remember the origins of Mechwarior, Battle Tech table top MULTIPLAYER gaming. Yeah thats right, everyone's favorite single player mech stompers had their roots in multiplayer gaming.

Yep, that's why I'd like to play with my friends in a LAN, in the same room, like I did when I played the original Battletech.

I'm tired of shitty F2P MMO's, always with the unlocking and the nickle and diming.

News Comments > Free Radical on LucasArts and Battlefront III
6. Re: Free Radical on LucasArts and Battlefront III<br> A <a href= May 5, 2012, 17:10 Paketep

deqer wrote on May 5, 2012, 16:07:
"LucasArts said simply that it does not comment on rumour and speculation."

Is that the same as saying "fuck off." ?

LucasArts has been saying us fuck off for ten years already. No surprises there. In fact, Lucas himself has been saying fuck off to all Star Wars fans since the release of The Phantom Menace.

It's sad to see a studio with aspirations and what looks like it could have been a great game die like that, but hey, we can't say it was expected.

Kinect Star Wars is really a much appropriate game that shows how much they willing to sacrify in quality so they can sell as much as possible.

News Comments > Wasteland 2 Website; Update
10. Re: Wasteland 2 Website; Update May 1, 2012, 08:10 Paketep

space captain wrote on May 1, 2012, 07:42:
Jerykk wrote on May 1, 2012, 04:12:
I assure you that tiling a 2D environment is far easier than texturing a 3D one.

this is wrong, unless you havent touched any art tools in the last decade

Well, I don't know if it's wrong or right, but if it's wrong, it will be wrong EVEN IF he has touched art tools in the last decade

News Comments > Microsoft Not Dropping GFWL
42. Re: Microsoft Not Dropping GFWL Apr 17, 2012, 16:15 Paketep

For the core PC gamer we launched “Age of Empires Online” last year and “Microsoft Flight” on February 29.

There is only one possible response to that (and their general attitude for the PC), from the core gamers:

FUCK YOU, MICROSOFT

Someday WE will drop you. Bastards.

Edit: wow. Beamer also defends Microsoft AND Games for Windows Live?. What's next?. Hitl... I mean... Chávez?. Al Qaeda?.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Legend of Grimrock
25. Re: Ships Ahoy - Legend of Grimrock Apr 11, 2012, 21:11 Paketep

Such a wonderful game, at $12 ($15 after preorders), no less.

Eye of the Beholder is back, finally!. Bless the Almost Human guys, may they sell a fucking million of this.

News Comments > Dark Souls GFWL Petition
18. Re: Dark Souls GFWL Petition Apr 11, 2012, 21:09 Paketep

Elf Shot The Food wrote on Apr 11, 2012, 19:39:
I have a bunch of GFWL games and they all work flawlessly.

Rattlehead wrote on Apr 11, 2012, 20:04:
Wow seriously? They are making an enhanced edition with extra content and they still find a reason to complain?

I never had a problem with GFWL ever, I don't know why people complain about it. Oh wait people love to complain. I have 25 hours with Arkham City, around 90 with Dawn of War 2 and 60 hours with Fallout 3 and zero problems. In fact I never had those annoying connection timed out errors I have with Steam.

And gamers wonder why nobody takes them seriously.

Lucky you, guys. But, you know?. Just because GFWL has worked correctly for both of you doesn't make it any less of a piece of shit. And many of us have had lots of problems with it.

Gamers aren't taken seriously because, to begin with, some gamers think like "hey, this doesn't happen to me, so THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN".

Do you really think GFWL has the fame it has because gamers "like to complain"?. Boy, some of you look like you're competing on some "best publisher apologist contest" lately.

News Comments > Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned
149. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 10, 2012, 19:53 Paketep

Since everybody is pulling facts out of their asses, here's mine: DRM causes WAY more lost sales than piracy.

As for Bulletstorm, it was a shitty game, it had shitty marketing, and almost everybody who speaks for Epic nowadays (Capps, Cliffy or Rein) is a douchebag who first talks down to potential customers and then cries piracy when their game doesn't sell. Epic's last good game was UT2004, and that was really a patch that fixed UT2003. They lost it long ago, probably due to letting Microsoft put their dirty hands up their asses.

And blaming piracy for a lack of Bulletstorm 2 is laughable. If your game doesn't sale for consoles, and your game doesn't sell for $5 in a Steam sale, then it must be a turd of DNF proportions. My god, not even the console kids will buy it!. What more do you need to know?.

Edit: Also, Bulletstorm used GFWL. If that isn't a huge neon sign saying DON'T BUY ME, I don't know what is.

This comment was edited on Apr 10, 2012, 19:59.

News Comments > Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned
7. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 10, 2012, 09:47 Paketep

Yawn.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, Capps, you're behind in Epic's Say Something Stupid contest. I know, CliffyB and Marky have such big advantage, but hey, a game cancelled because of PC piracy?. You have to do better. If Bulletstorm is cancelled it's because it didn't sell shit. Not even on consoles. That should tell you something.

And you guys are working on a PC exclusive while still spewing stupid shit like this?. Good luck with that. Idiots.

News Comments > Quoteworthy - Pachter on Other People's Opinions
11. Re: Quoteworthy - Pachter on Other People's Opinions Apr 9, 2012, 11:29 Paketep

Quoteworthy?. Pachter?. Really, Blue?. Really?.

If there's ANYONE in this industry that should never ever be quoted because he's a complete idiot, that's Pachter.

And nobody whines more than him when someone dares to put in front of him any of his incorrect divinations. Just watch the guy squirm.

773 Comments. 39 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo