Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Paketep

Real Name Paketep   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 31, 2006, 13:29
Total Comments 773 (Graduate)
User ID 24337

User comment history
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

News Comments > Ubisoft: DRM Not Cracked
6. Re: Ubisoft: DRM Not Cracked Mar 4, 2010, 10:15 Paketep

Hahahahahaha!. Thx for the laugh, Ubi.

Oh, and fuck you.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Vivendi Profits, Prohibits "Hot Coffee"
1. Re: Vivendi Profits, Prohibits "Hot Coffee" Mar 2, 2010, 16:22 Paketep

Their reputation could be harmed?. What reputation remains to be harmed still?  

News Comments > Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ships, Day One Patch Released
5. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Ships, Day One Patch Released Mar 2, 2010, 12:45 Paketep

The default FOV is 55?. Who the fuck playtested this? O_o  

News Comments > Infinity Ward Heads Axed?
2. Re: Infinity Ward Heads Axed? Mar 2, 2010, 09:54 Paketep

They certainly deserve it, since they either looked away or helped when Kotick destroyed their franchise. Good riddance.

Of course, I'm speaking of the game. It will still sell a lot. Activision could put a turd in a box, call it Call of Duty: Shit, and it'll sell 10 million next Christmas.

News Comments > Splinter Cell: Conviction Multiplayer Trailers
1. Re: Splinter Cell: Conviction Multiplayer Trailers Feb 27, 2010, 15:22 Paketep

And then in Part IV we have people playing that lose their connection to the net for a second and are thrown from the game, even though they were playing in the same LAN.

Great job, Ubi, great job.

News Comments > Ubisoft DRM and the Armed Forces
4. Re: Ubisoft DRM and the Armed Forces Feb 24, 2010, 12:38 Paketep

I've certainly reconsidered supporting Ubi. I won't do it anymore.  

News Comments > Silent Hunter 5 and Gold Edition Preorders
18. Re: Silent Hunter 5 and Gold Edition Preorders Feb 22, 2010, 17:07 Paketep

Here's another sale lost to Ubi's "we managed to be worse than StarForce and SecuROM combined" DRM.

A pity, the game looks great and Ubi Romania are nice guys.

News Comments > No C&C4 LAN or Dedicated Servers
8. Re: No C&C4 LAN or Dedicated Servers Feb 21, 2010, 13:15 Paketep

No C&C4 buy, then.

If they're going to remove the most important thing out of multiplayer games because they believe they're going to sell more, they're SO mistaken.

Their loss.

News Comments > On Ubisoft's Online DRM
44. Re: On Ubisoft's Online DRM Feb 18, 2010, 06:47 Paketep

I was already boycotting Ubi, this idiocy makes it so much easier.  

News Comments > BioWare: The Old Republic is KOTOR 3-8
12. Re: BioWare: The Old Republic is KOTOR 3-8 Feb 16, 2010, 20:39 Paketep

Surf wrote on Feb 16, 2010, 19:28:
That sucks. I hate MMORPG's and I don't like monthly fee's at all. I welcome new idea's but this just seem's to be a way to nickle and dime the customer.

Also, MMORPG's traditionally never end, I like the game to end so I can move on to other things.

+100

News Comments > No PC Alan Wake
19. Re: No PC Alan Wake Feb 12, 2010, 11:29 Paketep

CommunistHamster wrote on Feb 12, 2010, 11:12:
Less of the sour grapes, more real reasoning here, people. Remedy made Max Payne. Alan wake was turning out to have some sort of writing talent behind it.

That was a different Remedy. One that paid more attention to releasing a great game and less to count the cashloads of money from Microsoft.

They also wouldn't have taken all this years to make a game. What looked like extraordinary graphics in 2005 is run of the mill today, and the game itself doesn't look interesting at all.

Another point for Microsoft's "We'll kill PC gaming" team, even if most of us don't care about this one.

News Comments > BioShock 2 MP Details: No LAN or Dedicated Servers
24. Re: BioShock 2 MP Details: No LAN or Dedicated Servers Jan 27, 2010, 22:43 Paketep

They should have to balls to say "fuck you" like IW instead of spewing some random bullshit in their FAQ. Why the hell did they do multiplayer and then go with this half-assed effort and try to justify themselves?. If they weren't going to do stellar multiplayer (which requires dedicated servers for an FPS with 4+ players), why lose the time?. Their SP was more than strong enough to sell the game, and this idiocies only burn PC gamers against them.

I'm glad I already cancelled my preorder due to the DRM.

News Comments > Battlefield Bad Company 2 SecuROM DRM Details
18. Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2 SecuROM DRM Details Jan 27, 2010, 15:40 Paketep

Will be cracked on day 1 (or before) just the same.

Congrats on wasting your good will, DICE. With each new info you're getting closer and closer to Infinity Ward every day.

News Comments > Ubisoft Plans Mandatory Online Authentication
2. Re: Ubisoft Plans Mandatory Online Authentication Jan 26, 2010, 10:10 Paketep

Oh, and this will do shit to combat piracy. If anything, it will create more piracy. But they now it and they're doing it anyway, so fuck them.  

News Comments > Ubisoft Plans Mandatory Online Authentication
1. Re: Ubisoft Plans Mandatory Online Authentication Jan 26, 2010, 10:09 Paketep

So they went from no protection (PoP, HAWX) to this BS?. Was it really so bad for them?. Doubt it.

I will certainly not buy from them like this. I tolerate Steam (badly), and that's it.

News Comments > Medal of Honor Using Two Engines
5. Re: Medal of Honor Using Two Engines Jan 25, 2010, 18:03 Paketep

Wow, just wow. I hope at least SP and MP can be installed separately, something that every goddamn game should do by now (why should I want 6 GBs of SP assets in my drive when I'm not going to play it anymore after I finish it and the MP assets occupy only about 3 GBs?).

Only the last Wolf comes to mind as doing that. And MP was a POS, sadly, not to mention support post release.

News Comments > Activision Thought $7M for Blizzard was "Insane"
17. Re: Activision Thought $7M for Blizzard was Jan 19, 2010, 14:20 Paketep

nin wrote on Jan 19, 2010, 14:15:
F-Bombs every 3 words.

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck!

Don't know what he expected in a thread about (basically) Bobby Kotick.

FUCK Kotick, by the way.

PS.- Seeing some of Hellbinder's comments, he seems to have a bit of a moral imbalance. Apparently saying fuck is bad, but calling all other posters retarded is OK. Strange.

Just click on his name and have fun.

This comment was edited on Jan 19, 2010, 14:23.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Patched
1. Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Patched Jan 18, 2010, 18:36 Paketep

Is this the patch that makes the game f... ?

Oh, who fucking cares.

News Comments > Chris Hecker on Spore
3. Re: Chris Hecker on Spore Jan 15, 2010, 07:33 Paketep

It's bad enough to be known for destroying Spore. It was a piece of shit, way worse than two SimCitys stuck together with duct tape, if you know what I mean.  

News Comments > BC2 Beta Dates; No Mod Tools or Public Server Distribution
4. Re: BC2 Beta Dates; No Mod Tools or Public Server Distribution Jan 8, 2010, 16:47 Paketep

No public dedicated servers was clear by reading the painful wording of the first FAQ they released.

It's a bit less worse than IW, but hey... at least it won't be a lagfest.

Edit: of course, if they shut them down in less than a year like they're doing with Madden 09, I hope, no, wish they have the minimum decency to release them.

This comment was edited on Jan 8, 2010, 16:48.

773 Comments. 39 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo