Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Klaus Flouride

Real Name Klaus Flouride   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Klaus Flouride
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 24, 2006, 12:56
Total Comments 150 (Novice)
User ID 24317

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Panzer Tactics HD
2. Re: TimeLines: Assault On America Preorders May 24, 2014, 19:10 Klaus Flouride

This doesn't look as good as Panzer Corps. Can someone, that has played both, confirm if this is better? Panzer Corps is ridiculous on higher levels.  

When all else fails empty the magazine...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: TimeLines: Assault On America Preorders May 21, 2014, 23:54 Klaus Flouride

Task wrote on May 21, 2014, 23:51:
Klaus Flouride wrote on May 21, 2014, 16:01:
So we couldn't do shit to Syria, Ukraine, Russia, et al and this vag steps in to save the day in Nigeria? Fuck her and her husband. This sort of thing happens on the regular in Africa. Kony has an entire army of kids he stole and we haven't done shit.

Yeah pretty much. They are just a Elites after all.

I'm not sure if Michelle Obama is aware, but the United States is directly responsible for the chaos in Nigeria with neo-colonialism/imperialism crimes like AFRICOM with the following strategic objectives:

“protecting access to hydrocarbons and other strategic resources which Africa has in abundance, a task which includes ensuring against the vulnerability of those natural riches and ensuring that no other interested third parties, such as China, India, Japan, or Russia, obtain monopolies or preferential treatment.”

“The US and France plan to counter the threat along with Africa’s puppet government’s that will pose a challenge to China’s economic and diplomatic influence in the region,” writes Timothy Alexander Guzman.

“The US and French governments want to assure themselves that the new Chinese leadership will not continue its beneficial relationships with resource-rich African nations that have been a success in the past. Therefore, the ‘War on Terror’ will create instability and will disrupt China’s economic growth. AFRICOM mission is to create war in the name of fighting terrorism and that is what ‘US national security interests’ in Africa is really about.”

Look at the whole continents: most of the wars fought are proxy wars for other countries(hello France).

2. Re: Morning Metaverse May 21, 2014, 16:01 Klaus Flouride

So we couldn't do shit to Syria, Ukraine, Russia, et al and this vag steps in to save the day in Nigeria? Fuck her and her husband. This sort of thing happens on the regular in Africa. Kony has an entire army of kids he stole and we haven't done shit.  

News Comments > Dragon Age Inquisition Inquisitor's Edition
24. Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Inquisitor's Edition May 14, 2014, 03:57 Klaus Flouride

Akando wrote on May 13, 2014, 21:03:
Just finished DA2 again and it's awesome.

This.

I played through it 3 times and I still love it. Both games were great, much better than Skyrim.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
7. Re: TimeLines: Assault On America Preorders Apr 29, 2014, 01:38 Klaus Flouride

MS had the same issue with the Metro UI and later Skydrive.  

News Comments > Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers
92. Re: Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers Apr 12, 2014, 11:21 Klaus Flouride

This game will never get released.  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
7. Re: TimeLines: Assault On America Preorders Mar 8, 2014, 06:55 Klaus Flouride

Redmask wrote on Mar 7, 2014, 22:29:
Cutter wrote on Mar 7, 2014, 20:45:
Yeah, she only caused a $200 million dollar fuck up. She must have been eminently qualified, lol! Dude, lay off the coke.

Yep. When you're in charge of an entire division and you have a massive data breach then the onus is on you. I don't give a flying fuck if shes female or a martian, she resigned which is the right thing to do.

The right thing to do would be to serve 10 or so years in the slam for criminal negligence, but that will never happen.

News Comments > Sniper Elite 3 in June; Preorders Begin
9. Re: TimeLines: Assault On America Preorders Mar 6, 2014, 08:51 Klaus Flouride

KilrathiAce wrote on Mar 6, 2014, 07:56:
Equipped with Tiger tanks and the latest weaponry, Germany’s infamous Afrika Korps have the Allies outnumbered and outgunned. Worse still, intelligence indicates that the Nazis are developing a super weapon that could destroy all hopes of victory, not just in Africa, but for the whole war.

ROFL I LAUGHED SO HARD OMFG, is this alternate universe game?

This is somewhat factual accurate in that Joseph Goebbels used this line is some of his propaganda speeches he gave to the German peoples on the radio. This tactic was used towards the end of the war, after the African campaign was lost and Rommel was dead, to encourage the troops and civilians to carry on.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
7. Re: TimeLines: Assault On America Preorders Mar 5, 2014, 12:12 Klaus Flouride

Great service!  

News Comments > Car Mechanic Simulator 2014 Demo; Free DLC Plans
6. Re: TimeLines: Assault On America Preorders Feb 10, 2014, 10:56 Klaus Flouride

Gaming is getting as bad as reality TV.  

News Comments > Titanfall Beta Not Restricted to Preorders
5. Re: TimeLines: Assault On America Preorders Feb 3, 2014, 11:21 Klaus Flouride

Flo wrote on Feb 3, 2014, 10:12:
Ben Kuchera said the game is awesome and I tend to believe him.

That's good to hear. I am looking forward to this one.

News Comments > Steam Top 10
19. Re: TimeLines: Assault On America Preorders Feb 3, 2014, 11:16 Klaus Flouride

I don't have a PS4, or any PS, right now.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
17. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning Collection Feb 3, 2014, 06:30 Klaus Flouride

Finally!

I have been waiting months for this to go on sale. Steam didn't have it on their Holiday sale. I liked the xBox version.

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
2. Re: TimeLines: Assault On America Preorders Jan 26, 2014, 12:24 Klaus Flouride

That pic in the article is straight WoW clone. When are they going to learn? They start off great, blow their load, and fade into mediocrity and obscurity. EQ2 was a lot of fun the first year or so than went to shit.

“It’s taking time to do this right but coming along great.”

LOL, you mean we've almost figured out how to dumb it down enough, and screw people out of enough cash, to make it launch worthy.

News Comments > SOE Boss: Next Game "Dedicated" to Star Wars Galaxies Fans
5. Re: TimeLines: Assault On America Preorders Jan 26, 2014, 12:20 Klaus Flouride

Another failure in the making. When are they going to learn that ANY game in that universe is cursed to failure?  

2. Re: TimeLines: Assault On America Preorders Jan 24, 2014, 10:17 Klaus Flouride

I rarely buy games based on the reviews. Some of the games I loved got shitty reviews, like the last FF game. I must have put 75 hours into that game.  

News Comments > Kingdom Come: Deliverance Funded
5. Re: TimeLines: Assault On America Preorders Jan 24, 2014, 10:06 Klaus Flouride

Backed!

This looks really good! I am thinking Skyrim.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online and Thief Each Rated "M"
7. Re: TimeLines: Assault On America Preorders Jan 23, 2014, 10:05 Klaus Flouride

Verno wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 10:01:
Klaus Flouride wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 09:53:
InBlack wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 09:27:
Ugh....I love the Elder Scrolls but this just looks....awful...

It won't matter how good or bad it is, the servers will be shut within a year. I think the day of massive subs to any game are over.

I disagree, they will just go full sub to recoup costs faster then switch to F2P.

I do agree with InBlack though, the beta was boring.

These MMO's have become so cookie-cutter (read: boring garbage) when I see it's an MMO I don't give it a second thought. The main problem seems to be if they make the game the way they want, as in tough and requiring a brain to play instead of being a button smasher, nobody will play it. People want mindless shit to play that requires little to no attention span to get into.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online and Thief Each Rated "M"
4. Re: TimeLines: Assault On America Preorders Jan 23, 2014, 09:53 Klaus Flouride

InBlack wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 09:27:
Ugh....I love the Elder Scrolls but this just looks....awful...

It won't matter how good or bad it is, the servers will be shut within a year. I think the day of massive subs to any game are over.

News Comments > Call of Duty Ghosts Trailer
3. Re: TimeLines: Assault On America Preorders Jan 22, 2014, 15:13 Klaus Flouride

Great ad!  

150 Comments. 8 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo