Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for BiggUnko

Real Name BiggUnko   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname The Bigg Unko
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 20, 2005, 16:07
Total Comments 21 (Suspect)
User ID 23989

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > Invest in 4D Rulers
19. No subject Dec 20, 2006, 14:36 The Bigg Unko

I just sent them the $18000 they still need. So no need for any of you to further worry. They (4DRulers) don't sound desperate at all. Sounds like a cool business plan and I am 150% sure I will get back 150 percent of my investment in 4 months.

I'll let you know. I'm gonna be a rich man.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > StarForce Class Action
37. No subject Apr 1, 2006, 04:12 The Bigg Unko

Thanks. That list is pretty handy. BTW, for the link updates: Digital Jesters have changed their name to Mercury Games. http://www.mercurygames.com
They're also the people who gave us StarForce-protected Crazy Frog Racer

This comment was edited on Apr 1, 04:20.

News Comments > Morning Q&As
1. No subject Feb 6, 2006, 11:00 The Bigg Unko

I don't even buy hardware anymore unless it is ensorsed by Mr. Fatal1ty. Since I got my Fatal1ty hardware, I'm kicking my granny's ass in most FPS games

News Comments > Supreme Commander & S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Delays
13. No subject Feb 4, 2006, 04:00 The Bigg Unko

So what is the real deal behind Stalker? Was it they had nice graphics but simply no gameplay? And putting in gameplay afterwards didn't work, took so long, etc. that THQ and some staff at Stalker HQ (wherever they make this game) just gave up?

News Comments > Cuts at EA
36. Re: No subject Feb 3, 2006, 18:28 The Bigg Unko

Resigning with your head held high is better

News Comments > Kaos Erupts
1. No subject Feb 3, 2006, 18:24 The Bigg Unko

Kaos? Isn't there already a game developer called Kaos Studios or Kaos Kontrol Studios, same spelling? Isn't this the same developer/company? If they're not, strange to take a name with the exact same spelling. I can see the confusion starting already.

News Comments > More S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clarification
10. No subject Jan 31, 2006, 04:04 The Bigg Unko

5 people were 'dismissed'. That's not what you want to hear after you just helped finish a game, is it?

I am sure an early tech demo leaked in 2002? Boy, this game sure is taking some time to finish. Like the look of it, but the gameplay's gonna make or break it

News Comments > Monte Cristo & Digital Jesters Follow-up
2. No subject Dec 2, 2005, 11:05 The Bigg Unko

Yeah but they're producing French shit though, not our regular US poop What the bloody hell is going on with these Digital Jesters/DJ Group/Whatever they're called now? I'm starting to think that every press release they've made is completely made up. How can a company be so wrong talking about their current investment status which then turns out to be utter shite

News Comments > Digital Jesters Reborn
5. Re: 5M in the age of ps3 and Xbox360? Nov 25, 2005, 18:12 The Bigg Unko

But you gotta love them for thinking 5M sounds really impressive to put in a press announcement. And it even ain't in one go, it's 'pumped in' gradually That shows the level they're thinking on. Hey, Digital Jesters, it ain't 1995 anymore..lol

This comment was edited on Nov 25, 18:13.

News Comments > Digital Jesters Reborn
2. 5M in the age of ps3 and Xbox360? Nov 25, 2005, 17:35 The Bigg Unko

LOL I like the 'five million investment', which will be 'pumped into the new company over an unspecified upcoming period'; isn't that less than a third of what one single typical xbox360 or ps3 game development costs? So Digital Jesters goes from a budget publisher with no money to... a budget publisher with no money but a different name and screwing its former developers out of their money which is probably paying for the new company Don't think that EA will be worried about these chimps

News Comments > Thanksgiving Matinee
5. No subject Nov 25, 2005, 11:49 The Bigg Unko

I'm looking forward to GR for my 360 (yes - I got one at Thanksgiving -smirk) - Don't think it looks that next-gen, should be able to run this type o'thing on a good PC, but still..

News Comments > Kylotonn & DJ Split
9. No subject Nov 23, 2005, 16:06 The Bigg Unko

I agree with the Interplay example - sounds like how Digital Jesters now does its business. I heard they're now an Indian company headed by a guy called Rakesh Gandhi and that he is mostly behind screwing over each developer. Wonder who is next up So is Trackmania still with them? I can't keep track of all the bull that's coming out of this company

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
5. PS3 pricing Nov 23, 2005, 14:11 The Bigg Unko

I just don't see the PS3 coming out in a few months. Everything we've seen so far is pre-rendered. Even if the PS3 can do the graphics, where are all the games running on actual, verifyable PS3 hardware?

News Comments > Kylotonn & DJ Split
3. No subject Nov 23, 2005, 10:27 The Bigg Unko

Here we go again. Never heard of a publisher screwing developers like this. Every, what 3 days there's another one. Have they got any left? People like Digital Jesters are fucking up the industry. I wonder what kind of sad, ignorant developer will still sign with those jokers. lol

News Comments > Chaos at Digital Jesters
3. No subject Nov 9, 2005, 02:56 The Bigg Unko

This was their only big game as well. They must nuts. And I agree, Digital Jesters needs to go, and go now. Morons. Waiting for their Marketing director Zollo to deny all this again. lol.

News Comments > More on Digital Jesters
6. Bloody Digital Jesters morons Nov 7, 2005, 17:45 The Bigg Unko

I bloody liked Nadeo's stuff. You've got what, four developers saying Digital Jesters are liars and still this Leo Zollo says everything's fine. What a bunch of morons these Digital Jesters are. Then again, who does business with a company with a CEO called Zollo? U got to be kiddin.

News Comments > Burn Announced
12. C'mon Nov 7, 2005, 17:41 The Bigg Unko

Give 'em a bloody chance. They're new developers starting out, so what their website looks like shite. In a couple of years, they're either gone or making better games. A bit of encouragement doesn't harm anybody. Sometimes I feel new devs shouldn't even bother to get on Bluesnews 'cause they'll only get slagged off

News Comments > German Bet on Soldier Support Follow-up
1. Digital Jesters Oct 27, 2005, 11:41 The Bigg Unko

Something's strange about this Digital jesters company. There's news they're going bankrupt, then denials, all kinds of weird Bos news, then denials, etc. I bet on them going pearshaped within a month.

News Comments > Digital Jesters Off the Brink?
2. Re: No subject Oct 22, 2005, 11:51 The Bigg Unko

Agree.. this Zollo (is that a real name anyway?) sounds like he's talking a load of bull as an excuse. This sort of thing never happens without reasons behind it. Where there's smoke there's fire..

News Comments > Euro Ships Ahoy - Quake 4
42. No subject Oct 22, 2005, 11:46 The Bigg Unko

Sorry but the Quake series..like the Dooms.. enough already. Let's see what ID's next shooter is going to be.

21 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo