Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Trindermon

Real Name Trindermon   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Theo
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description cheesey.
Homepage http://atomicrain.net
Signed On Oct 18, 2005, 19:08
Total Comments 390 (Amateur)
User ID 23977

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

News Comments > Titanfall Update to Add Marketplace, Not Microtransactions
8. Re: Titanfall Update to Add Marketplace, Not Microtransactions Jul 25, 2014, 05:38 Theo

ViRGE wrote on Jul 24, 2014, 16:47:
Beelzebud wrote on Jul 24, 2014, 12:37:
The last time I checked this turd still doesn't have basic SLI support, but they're working on crap like this?
And it never will. Their rendering method is inherently SLI-incompatible.

Its not like SLI support is something every one does though; so hardly unexpected, the amount of times ive ended up disabling a card to make a game work is crazy....

Everyone on Bluesnews is synical, get over it.
edit: i cant spell, this is my disclaimer.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Boss Key Staffs Up
9. Re: Boss Key Staffs Up Jul 24, 2014, 11:37 Theo

Surprised not to see Rod Fergerson joining up, thought he left irrational.  

News Comments > Diablo III Two-Handed Weapon Changes
8. Re: Diablo III Two-Handed Weapon Changes Jul 18, 2014, 12:02 Theo

Verno wrote on Jul 18, 2014, 10:15:
Yeah exactly. 2H has what, 4 mainstats? Dual wield gives you a potential 8 to use. 2H will need pretty significant legendary bonuses to make up that differential. It's a start but yeah, probably going to need additional tuning. I got pretty bored of the game awhile ago and kinda tuned out though so no clue what the 2H on PTR are like.

Wasn't the stat budget on a 2 harder already larger? (meaning you might have 8 with 2x one handers but you'd need 2 to make up the potential roll off a 2 hander?)

admittedly this doesn't work well with leg procs'

I cant remember if i am right about the facts, but my impression about 2h vrs 1h was mostly a gem issue with a little stat swing

PS not saying this stuff isnt welcome, or needed, just calling out the standard 4 v 8 stat budget argument.

News Comments > Ultra Street Fighter IV Preorders
6. Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV Preorders Jun 18, 2014, 18:10 Theo

Razumen wrote on Jun 18, 2014, 16:32:
Theo wrote on Jun 18, 2014, 11:31:
nin wrote on Jun 18, 2014, 10:33:
Theo wrote on Jun 18, 2014, 10:27:
come back GFWL all is forgiven......

No, all is not forgiven, nor will it be.

hehe in the SFiV world it is... Steamworks is terrible in comparison; laggy, bad in matches, now laggy in single player, iffy match making..... you name it... :-(

assume it will get fixed tho, and hope so, cause SF is terrible on PC now for quiet a few of us.

I'd imagine that's more due to the game's bad network coding than steamworks, which likely does little more than help the initial connection between games. afaik Steamworks is not a replacement for a game's netcode.

I honestly dont know mate; but i do know i own this game on ps3, 360 and pc. its fine on both consoles, and WAS fine on pc using [fugly ass] gfwl; now the pc version is on steamworks it is terrible.

I am not overly partisan about this, but i have owned every version of SF4 , on every platform i am some what of an addict, and the steamworks port is the worst network code of any version of SF4, and the same pc version was fine, just a couple of months ago using a different sdk/integration tool.

i just hope it gets fixed, the main reason i bought the game on pc was so that i would have it after consoles died etc.

3. Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV Preorders Jun 18, 2014, 11:31 Theo

nin wrote on Jun 18, 2014, 10:33:
Theo wrote on Jun 18, 2014, 10:27:

No, all is not forgiven, nor will it be.

hehe in the SFiV world it is... Steamworks is terrible in comparison; laggy, bad in matches, now laggy in single player, iffy match making..... you name it... :-(

assume it will get fixed tho, and hope so, cause SF is terrible on PC now for quiet a few of us.

1. Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV Preorders Jun 18, 2014, 10:27 Theo

News Comments > Ultra Street Fighter IV Character Change Videos
3. Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV Character Change Videos Jun 2, 2014, 12:01 Theo

would be nice if rather than pimping there new expansion/version they should fix the steam works intergration, given that GFWL was less laggy than steamworks.

News Comments > Diablo III Legendary Anniversary Buff Becomes Permanent
39. Re: Diablo III Legendary Anniversary Buff Becomes Permanent May 23, 2014, 09:31 Theo

peteham wrote on May 23, 2014, 03:56:
Theo wrote on May 23, 2014, 02:57:
AngelicPenguin wrote on May 22, 2014, 14:57:
Shouldn't be too bad at this point. I think the odds of bounty cache legendaries have been estimated at 1 in 10 to 1 in 15 BEFORE the buff, and they also get a bump on the torment level you run on now. Obviously just make sure you run only Act 1.

Caches are not effected by the buff or torment level; caches are there own thing, and always have been. (its not like you farm a cache on normal and open it in torment) or anything; nore does the difficulty you get it from matter (the level its farmed at does, thats all for the source item level).

Loot % drop rate calculations only count against things that drop from the world, IE monsters, chests, and breakables.
This is no longer correct. As of patch 2.0.5, playing on T2+ (i.e. NOT T1) increases the chance of getting legendaries from horadric caches.

Ahh sorry my bad, so it does. thanks (all tho not pretty sure split farming loads of caches ina hour is still a good way of getting a ring ;)).

News Comments > Diablo III Legendary Anniversary Buff Becomes Permanent
36. Re: Diablo III Legendary Anniversary Buff Becomes Permanent May 23, 2014, 02:57 Theo

AngelicPenguin wrote on May 22, 2014, 14:57:
Shouldn't be too bad at this point. I think the odds of bounty cache legendaries have been estimated at 1 in 10 to 1 in 15 BEFORE the buff, and they also get a bump on the torment level you run on now. Obviously just make sure you run only Act 1.

Caches are not effected by the buff or torment level; caches are there own thing, and always have been. (its not like you farm a cache on normal and open it in torment) or anything; nore does the difficulty you get it from matter (the level its farmed at does, thats all for the source item level).

Loot % drop rate calculations only count against things that drop from the world, IE monsters, chests, and breakables.

News Comments > Red Dead Redemption Windows Listing Spotted
25. Re: Red Dead Redemption Windows Listing Spotted May 13, 2014, 05:51 Theo

red dead is quiet simply one of the finest storys and environments i have ever had the pleasure to play though; the part where you cross the boarder to mexico is simply brilliant - never had a game make me feel that much like a outlaw/cowboy/, its amazing.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, will be only the second game i will have bought on both console and PC.

News Comments > Don't Starve Multiplayer Expansion This Summer
2. Re: Don't Starve Multiplayer Expansion This Summer May 8, 2014, 09:40 Theo

couldn't agree more i might actually play this more now  

News Comments > Sir, You Are Being Hunted Released
3. Re: Sir, You Are Being Hunted Released May 2, 2014, 04:52 Theo

Aero wrote on May 2, 2014, 00:28:
I liked the idea of this, the general execution seems decent enough, tasteful even, and I really wanted to like it, but I just can't get into it. Somehow it lacks something fundamental to the actual gameplay that's hard to put a finger on.

basically, fun.

News Comments > Fortnite Alpha Signups
17. Re: Fortnite Alpha Signups Apr 9, 2014, 04:30 Theo

It let me sign up from the UK. this looks fun. don't have much hope of getting in, but would love to try it and help with the beta process (Assuming its going to be a proper beta rather than what has been happening lately).  

News Comments > Diablo III XP Bonus
94. Re: Diablo III XP Bonus Mar 6, 2014, 14:41 Theo

really cant decide what i am enjoying more the DH or the barb  

News Comments > QuakeCon Pre-Registration Next Week
6. Re: QuakeCon Pre-Registration Next Week Feb 27, 2014, 08:49 Theo

ColoradoHoudini wrote on Feb 26, 2014, 22:09:
Is there gonna be anything at all of note that comes out of this event?

Quakefans are going to get together and play quake live, that sounds pretty cool to me.

News Comments > Diablo III Patch Adds New Loot & Paragon Systems
26. Re: Diablo III Patch Adds New Loot & Paragon Systems Feb 27, 2014, 06:42 Theo

This patch basically makes the game what it should have been at launch imo, still not stat points pre 60, but there are post that (thats the one thing that annoys me, that new system should have been used all the way down to the begining);  

News Comments > Hawken Relaunching on Steam
14. Re: Hawken Relaunching on Steam Feb 6, 2014, 05:28 Theo

Its really not very pay to win, and is actually a fun game. Getting this on steam is a really good thing - i honestly think that F2P games (league aside) need to be on steam these-days to be competitive.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse Feb 4, 2014, 03:21 Theo

Cutter wrote on Feb 3, 2014, 17:45:
Games played on Yogcast make people buy them? Well that's super and all but seeing as no one has ever heard of Yogcast or will ever bother to check them out I guess that doesn't mean a whole lot now does it?

Yogscast has 6,646,428 subscribers; the quality of your trolling gets worse and worse man.

News Comments > Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Collector's Edition Detailed
6. Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Collector's Edition Detailed Jan 30, 2014, 03:19 Theo

PropheT wrote on Jan 29, 2014, 21:54:
Cutter wrote on Jan 29, 2014, 20:37:
Charging full price game for what amounts to a tiny DLC. Lol, no wonder I'm done with Actiblizz.

Not sure what you mean. It's about the same size as the expansion for Diablo 2 was, although that had two classes instead of one.

I think it's even the same price if I remember right, I'm pretty sure that was $40 when it came out, too.

dont rise to it, cutter doesn't really do facts when it comes to D3; seems to be much more interested in trolling.

good point about the number of chars by the way - suppose you could say that the adventure mode makes up for it ? not sure, ill be picking it up cause it improves d3 alot and i don't mind a bit of d3 now and then.

News Comments > Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Beta Opens
15. Re: Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Beta Opens Jan 22, 2014, 03:33 Theo

InBlack wrote on Jan 22, 2014, 03:11:
Bhruic wrote on Jan 22, 2014, 03:00:
You really can't be competitive without spending money. There are plenty of "expert" cards that will just wreck your deck, and you won't have any good way of fighting back. So it's fine if you don't mind losing more than you win, but if you want to be winning, you'll have to buy cards.

I was waiting for a post like this. I dont have anything against properly done F2P games, but games that require you to spend money to have an edge over an opponent?? Puke

An obligatory fuck those Blizzard losers!!

Its a CCG man, ALL CCGS ARE LIKE THAT - ITS THE POINT OF THEM. (that said, you can craft cards eitherway, and the original comment is overly harsh frankly).

390 Comments. 20 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo