Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Undocumented Alien

Real Name Undocumented Alien   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description An Undocumented Alien working in the US, income and FED Tax free, and sending all earned income back to the country of origin. I thank all your super left-wing liberals for all their support and I look forward to getting my driver's licience soon.
Homepage http://
Signed On Sep 8, 2005, 15:13
Total Comments 540 (Apprentice)
User ID 23756

User comment history
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

News Comments > Call of Duty: World at War Mod Tools
12. Re: Call of Duty: World at War Mod Tools Nov 21, 2008, 13:06 Undocumented Alien

This game isn't better than COD4

CoD5 Coop > CoD4 No-Coop.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Game Reviews
6. Re: Game Reviews Nov 19, 2008, 08:22 Undocumented Alien

Why all the hate for cod5 w@w?
Turn your brain off and have a hell of a ride.
Good co op too.
Thanks Treyarch.
4/5
I've had momments that surpassed cod4 ....only cod4 had better pacing over the whole story.

I agree, having a GREAT time with W@W COOP. Played some online domination with it last night, had a great time with that also. But, the COOP in my mind is well worth the price of admission.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Spore Creepy & Cute Parts Pack
6. Re: Ships Ahoy - Spore Creepy & Cute Parts Pack Nov 19, 2008, 08:20 Undocumented Alien

This.... is pretty bad. Is this what they did with the Sims crowd? Almost as big a ripoff as Hellgate:London's monthly subscription plan, almost.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - UK Call Of Duty: World At War
44. Re: Ships Ahoy - UK Call Of Duty: World At War Nov 16, 2008, 19:29 Undocumented Alien

Playing the SP story line with 3 other friends via COOP online is just awesome with CoD5, instant classic. I've been having a blast with MP also, WELL worth the money for the COOP alone.  

News Comments > Meet Bill Roper
13. Re: Meet Bill Roper Nov 12, 2008, 08:30 Undocumented Alien

The only reason why Hellgate flopped is because it was marketed as an MMO instead of an action Hack&Slash RPG.

Incorrect.

No the ONLY reason it failed was due to trying to make players pay for patches to the game.

Correct.

News Comments > Demigod Interview
3. Re: Demigod Interview Nov 7, 2008, 09:13 Undocumented Alien

This game looks great. I loved Defense of the Ancients. Plus, there is no horseshit copyright protection. It's nice to look forward to something you actually own.

Agreed.

News Comments > Hellgate: London Update Plans
12. Re: Hellgate: London Update Plans Nov 4, 2008, 15:52 Undocumented Alien

It's free to play for all (Namco supported), even Stonehenge, until 1/31/09. Then it's game over for US/EU.  

News Comments > Bill Roper Joins Cryptic Studios
40. Re: Bill Roper Joins Cryptic Nov 4, 2008, 13:25 Undocumented Alien

But he plays the trombone at medieval festivals, why wouldn't you want talent like that?  

News Comments > Hellgate: London Update Plans
8. Re: Hellgate: London Update Plans Nov 4, 2008, 12:22 Undocumented Alien

For the Hellgate:London fans (insert laughter here) who are on the US or EU Servers, this game is over for you:

http://forums.hellgatelondon.com/showpost.php?p=1227078&postcount=29

This comment was edited on Nov 4, 2008, 12:22.

23. Re: Bill Roper Joins Cryptic Studios Nov 3, 2008, 13:24 Undocumented Alien

Also, any moron who dropped a lifetime sub on an unproven game franchise by a startup company well...I won't say they deserve it but they're in the same league as retards who drop $500.00 on HDMI cables

Agreed.

15. Re: Bill Roper Joins Cryptic Studios Nov 3, 2008, 12:44 Undocumented Alien

people conveniently forget his participation in some of their favorite Blizzard games

No, Bill Roper made sure NO ONE forgot his Blizzard heritage when they were getting ready to launch Hellgate:London, the box even grabs your attention with "from the creators of Diablo". Another ignorant apologist for King Sushi.

People act like the guy personally punched them in the nuts and then slept with their girlfriend.

No, he only gauged people for $150, great guy...

This comment was edited on Nov 3, 2008, 12:49.

9. Re: Bill Roper Joins Cryptic Studios Nov 3, 2008, 10:50 Undocumented Alien

His years of gaming and online experience are huge assets to all of our projects, and Bill will assist us in furthering our studio’s vision to create innovative, exciting MMO gameplay.

I'd concede that Roper has years of gaming experience, but I'd say his online experience is SERIOUSLY lacking and he just ran a company into the ground to prove it. I won't be playing this game anyways so I'm not so worried about how he'll screw this one up, but he did blow a HUGE opportunity to grab a LARGE Diablo community then tried shoehorning a SP game with MP COOP into a MMO which was totally unwarranted (greed driven of course).

I guess if I were Cryptic I would keep him away from ANY customer interaction and ANY business decisions, just let him provide creative direction and that's it.

News Comments > Hellgate: London Saved?
7. Re: Hellgate: London Saved? Oct 28, 2008, 14:05 Undocumented Alien

They should just keep it over in Korea, dumb game it is.  

News Comments > Fallout 3 Interview
6. Re: Fallout 3 Interview Oct 26, 2008, 19:53 Undocumented Alien

Mad Max and in particular, the Road Warrior showed the animalistic nature of people. Brother against brother, neighbor vs. neighbor, how quickly our society can fall.

Read the book "The Road". Very disturbing outlook on humanity in an apocalyptic world, but I would bet it is how it would really be, sadly enough.

News Comments > Blizzard Video Interviews
12. Re: Attributes Oct 15, 2008, 11:40 Undocumented Alien

I must say that I'm pretty disappointed to hear them removing attribute points.

Disappointing for sure, pretty dumb design decision.

News Comments > Far Cry 2 DRM Follow-up
27. Re: Upgrade vs. new computer Oct 15, 2008, 11:35 Undocumented Alien

The online activations can be tolerated, in my opinion, but not the limited installs.

Perfectly stated, and I agree 100%.

News Comments > Dead Space Ships
1. No demo... Oct 14, 2008, 13:20 Undocumented Alien

Sorry EA, no demo, no purchase.

News Comments > NCsoft "Moving Away" from Dungeon Runners
3. Re: moving away. Sep 12, 2008, 08:53 Undocumented Alien

I'm glad to see Diablo knock offs like Dungeon Runners and Hellgate:London (which is on life support) both doing poorly, charging monthly fees for these games to me is just highway robbery. Games like Guild Wars (Cooperative MP Online Games, not MMO's) have shown that these subscription fees are not required to be successful, they are just greed machines.

News Comments > Sacred 2 DRM - Non-Transferrable License
35. Re: No subject Sep 11, 2008, 15:36 Undocumented Alien

Well, they lost a legit customer here, and no, I will not pirate it, just won't give it the time of day now. There's $50 less they won't be getting, and it's not piracy's fault this time.

News Comments > Demigod Beta Begins
3. Re: No subject Sep 10, 2008, 10:32 Undocumented Alien

At some point they are supposed to come out with Open Beta after Closed raps up after a couple of rounds, so everyone can use that as a pre-demo (no idea if they are comming out with an actual demo or not).

Great, thanks for the information, I'll keep my eyes open for an announcement.

540 Comments. 27 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo