Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for jason_deluxe

Real Name jason_deluxe   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname jason_deluxe
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://www.myspace.com/jason_deluxe
Signed On Sep 3, 2005, 04:50
Total Comments 30 (Suspect)
User ID 23731

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo III RMAH Issues
94. Re: Diablo III RMAH Issues Jul 6, 2012, 09:55 jason_deluxe

I show up on a blues thread about a highly contraversal RMAH in my beloved Diablo franchise and I get a totally unsolicited therapy session by some formerly abused child.

Who knew?

Crazy world.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Dragon Age II Demo
53. Re: Dragon Age II Demo Feb 22, 2011, 21:48 jason_deluxe

Those were halcyon days!!! I had alot of fun with this demo and I got it working like a slaved dwarf in DX11  

News Comments > Valve Denies Steam Trade-in Plans
40. Re: Valve Denies Steam Trade-in Plans Oct 14, 2010, 23:47 jason_deluxe

This complete fucktard is like a panic attack for those of you who have ever suffered through a medical one, if you simply ignore it will cease to trouble you...blue you've wasted more than enough time with this.  

News Comments > Valve Denies Steam Trade-in Plans
12. Re: Valve Denies Steam Trade-in Plans Oct 14, 2010, 15:18 jason_deluxe

Blue I think you wasted your time my man.

Pachter traffics in the same shtick as someone like a Glenn Beck or some other entertainer...say the most off the wall or inflammatory stuff and then rake in the bucks.

No one should pay attention to this guy.

News Comments > No Medal of Honor Sales on US Bases
18. Re: No Medal of Honor Sales on US Bases Sep 2, 2010, 23:04 jason_deluxe

What's it you Americans say...THE BINGO!!!  

News Comments > No Medal of Honor Sales on US Bases
17. Re: No Medal of Honor Sales on US Bases Sep 2, 2010, 23:02 jason_deluxe

"You are a deprived product of a deprived world. just like Tiger Woods, only worse."

OK that's enough, you're bringing Tiger Woods into this.

Now I've had my fill of your racism!

:|

News Comments > PC Player Dominance Killed Cross-Platform Gaming?
29. Re: PC Player Dominance Killed Cross-Platform Gaming? Jul 22, 2010, 17:18 jason_deluxe

Woah KB/M beats controller for an FPS/3PS where aiming is involved?!

I await other attention grabbing headlines such as...

"Lamborghini beats used Saturn SL/2 in quarter mile"...or..."US Marines beat back attack on US soil by unarmed kindergartners"...

News Comments > OnLive On, Live
15. Re: OnLive On, Live Jun 18, 2010, 21:14 jason_deluxe

Confusing isn't the half of it...

That ATT founders thing, what they are currently offering on their site, grants a free year of the service (provided it ever launches to the public) and nothing more...provided they don't change the TOS again, that gives one a handful of demos and the ability to interact socially on there I think.

I think being the operative phrase since it's confusing to say the least.

10. Re: OnLive On, Live Jun 18, 2010, 16:53 jason_deluxe

No that free game is for pre-registration (which proceeded the founders program sponsored by ATT, it misleading I know).

At least after alot of investigating that is my understanding Blue.

4. Re: OnLive On, Live Jun 18, 2010, 15:51 jason_deluxe

This article is in factual err, please correct it.

Onlive has NOT to my knowledge begun activating "founding member" accounts and is unlikely to do so for some time.

What they ARE doing, as best as anyone can tell given a complete lack communication and transparency, is activating "pre-registered" accounts. So anyone imagining that the ATT deal they have on their site will get a live account posthaste is in for serious disappointment.

News Comments > OnLive Launches Thursday, New Details
70. Re: OnLive Launches Thursday, New Details Jun 18, 2010, 12:41 jason_deluxe

Cool and informative video hamster, thanks for posting.  

News Comments > OnLive Launches Thursday, New Details
67. Re: OnLive Launches Thursday, New Details Jun 18, 2010, 07:50 jason_deluxe

Despite some misgivings about licensing and technical feasibility, I was fully ready to give this thing the benefit of the doubt.

To wit, I signed up for their "founding member" program, despite that I would have paid the $5 USD/month price at launch HAD the thing actually launched.

Despite what they tried to portray at E3, it HASN'T. The service is simply not live save for anyone but handful of users. Their big "launch" is nothing more than a glorified beta and looks to stay that way for the foreseeable future.

I was one of a few people among my PC gaming friends willing to give this thing a shot despite onerous licensing issues and technical concerns...that is no longer the case.

News Comments > Star Trek Online Head Start Program Update
7. Re: Star Trek Online Head Start Program Update Jan 30, 2010, 12:06 jason_deluxe

kanniballl:

I played through the open beta, got to commander rank.

If you like ship combat, I think you will find this enjoyable. The ships are relatively deep and the space combat can be surprisingly fun, albeit a bit "grindy" (but hell it's an MMO). The ground missions are nothing to write home about however.

News Comments > Star Trek Online Borg with Lifetime Subscription
36. Re: Star Trek Online Borg with Lifetime Subscription Jan 15, 2010, 12:00 jason_deluxe

I played through maybe 8 to 10 hours, possibly less and yes it is indeed quite gtindy, but that in addition to the pretty deep customization stuff is probably going to have a niche/cult following; coupled with the overall strength of the franchise who knows it could be a long term proposition.

All I can say is I had fun with it for whatever it's worth.

News Comments > Dark Void PC Demo [Updated]
19. Re: Dark Void PC Demo Jan 14, 2010, 21:56 jason_deluxe

@sector yeah the pc demo needs an xbox controller, you're right about that...I played it more than it deserved with one and it's trying to do some semi interesting things the Capcom brand is all about but it fails pretty harshly...

Nothing compelling about it...the mod level production values and the complete lack of default pc control support could strangle a ms. pacman in the cradle...I would not waste time on this

News Comments > 1C: Digital Distribution to Rule PC Next Year
2. Re: 1C: Digital Distribution to Rule PC Next Year Jan 13, 2010, 16:09 jason_deluxe

He's wrong about the margins, but otherwise 1C is an interesting publisher in my opinion. They release quite a few overlooked gems.  

News Comments > id on Engine Licensing
3. Re: id on Engine Licensing May 12, 2009, 18:29 jason_deluxe

Exactly. Sour grapes.

You've got to love a "CEO" who tacitly accuses his companies potential customers of "not be(ing) that bright..."

News Comments > BioShock 2 Multiplayer Details
14. Re: BioShock 2 Multiplayer Details May 8, 2009, 16:33 jason_deluxe

“The fans asked for a multiplayer experience and we answered,” said Christoph Hartmann

I love these suits.

What "fan" would possibly ask for multiplayer in BIOSHOCK?!

Probably the same "fans" that asked for a follow up to a work that by any reasonable artistic measure should have been left alone.

Probably the same kind of person that asks for more explosions and car chases in "Citizen Kane 2: Rosebud's Revenge".

News Comments > id CEO: Piracy PC's "Hidden Benefit"
8. No subject Aug 21, 2008, 09:36 jason_deluxe

Todd Hollenshead is not a "CEO", he's the head nerd at a tiny studio that hasn't made a relevant game in 15 years. Id games don't sell because they are garbage and haven't fundamentally changed since doom.

Now they want to move into being an "engine" vendor. They'll fail at that as well, because, they are an insulary group of nerds not a customer focused concern.

They make idiotic statements like the one above instead of focusing on their customers.

News Comments > John Carmack Q&A
9. No subject Jun 27, 2008, 00:44 jason_deluxe

Carmack is a dinosaur. He hasn't been relevant in well over a decade.

Orcs and Elves anyone?

30 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo