Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Slippery Jim

Real Name Slippery Jim   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Donkey_Punch
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 31, 2005, 19:21
Total Comments 688 (Apprentice)
User ID 23717

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > US Army on MoH Taliban Controversy
25. Re: US Army on MoH Taliban Controversy Oct 2, 2010, 21:41 Donkey_Punch

Funny how all the Americans cried when the Fallujah game was criticized. They used the "freedom of speech" excuse. "It is just a game" was a typical response.

Guess things change when it is white Americans being killed instead of just dark skinned people from a different country.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Bohemia Interactive Acquisitions
1. Re: Bohemia Interactive Acquisitions Oct 1, 2010, 00:01 Donkey_Punch

Maybe these new companies can actually release a patch for BIS buggy unfinished games.  

News Comments > House, M.D. & Demo Released
3. Re: House, M.D. & Demo Released Sep 13, 2010, 23:14 Donkey_Punch

Please someone make a nude mod for 13.  

News Comments > On Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Consoles
49. Re: On Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Consoles Sep 13, 2010, 01:32 Donkey_Punch

For me what drives me nuts about consoles and why I hate them (besides lack of anti-aliasing) is the fact that you are forced to use their controls. Why don't they also design the games to make use of the keyboard and mouse? Nothing beats mouse and keyboard when you are playing a FPS.

I use a wireless keyboard for the PS3. Why on earth don't they have support for it with most games?

News Comments > The Bible Online Beta
48. Re: The Bible Online Beta Sep 7, 2010, 12:08 Donkey_Punch

Prez wrote on Sep 6, 2010, 18:50:
As pretentious as Christians usually are, they have nothing on the militant atheist crowd, who constantly drub you over the head with their opinions whether they are on topic or not.

Christians have injected and forced their beliefs upon everyone in North America by being active politically. Athiests just want to have equal protection as you fundies have made into law. Freedom of religion also means the freedom of not having shoved down our throats every waking minute (as it is now). We want the freedom of not having our children influenced by an evil, hateful, and corrupt religion.

Keep your nose out of my life and I will keep it out of yours. Try it some time.

News Comments > Labor Day Screenshots
1. Re: Labor Day Screenshots Sep 6, 2010, 15:26 Donkey_Punch

Gorgeous city that would be fun to drive through with those crazy hills. Wish I could afford to visit that city again in real life.  

News Comments > The Bible Online Beta
8. Re: The Bible Online Beta Sep 6, 2010, 15:24 Donkey_Punch

Prez wrote on Sep 6, 2010, 15:19:
This sounds like a griefers paradise. How many obnoxious atheists are going to sign up just annoy the Christians incessantly?

I think the moronic Christians will annoy each other without any help.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Mafia II
74. Re: Ships Ahoy - Mafia II Aug 24, 2010, 16:03 Donkey_Punch

Question for anyone who played the Mafia II demo on the PS3: I still only have a SD television set to play off and the game looked like shit when driving around in the exterior world. Interior fight sequences looked good. Just the driving sequences looked like poo. A lot of jagged edges that screamed out for anti-aliasing. Did the exterior driving sequences look better on a HD screen?

GTA4's world looked much better even on a SD television.

News Comments > On Medal of Honor's Taliban Controversy
42. Re: On Medal of Honor's Taliban Controversy Aug 24, 2010, 13:35 Donkey_Punch

Terrorist: What the big army calls the little army.

I do not support "terrorism" in any way, but at the same time I imagine a lot of innocenet families in Iraq and Afghanistan have been terrorized and destroyed by American and British invasion forces. Time to get off your judgmental horses.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Mafia II
50. Re: Ships Ahoy - Mafia II Aug 24, 2010, 13:18 Donkey_Punch

I smell a whole lot of judgmental Christians in this thread talking about morality and accusations of thievery.

The guy has already told you he never intended to buy the game because of lack of coop/multiplayer. It is not a lost sale. He also did not take someone's physical property and deprive them of their enjoyment of it.

Enough with the gang mentality and personal insults.

News Comments > Op Ed
4. Re: Op Ed Aug 22, 2010, 22:55 Donkey_Punch

Okay I think I get it. Occupying a foreign land is okay as long as it is Ireland, Iraq, Afghanistan, Falkland Islands, etc. Killing their citizens is good. Shooting back at the invading force is bad.

Life is so much simpler when you think like a conservative!

News Comments > Ubisoft Toronto's "AAA" Ambitions
10. Re: Ubisoft Toronto's Aug 9, 2010, 15:55 Donkey_Punch

Jade Raymond, the unqualified but beautiful face of UBI. Stick her in the PR department where she belongs.  

News Comments > StarCraft II is Year's Biggest PC Game Launch
62. Re: StarCraft II is Year's Biggest PC Game Launch Aug 3, 2010, 22:35 Donkey_Punch

nin wrote on Aug 3, 2010, 13:44:

Ive been playing RTS games before you were born little boy!

I was born in 1975, so I seriously doubt that.

I find it cute when people assume there aren't even older gamers out there. I have you beat by 10 years.

News Comments > More StarCraft II Sales Figures
39. Re: More StarCraft II Sales Figures Aug 2, 2010, 17:58 Donkey_Punch

Make a good PC game that the customer has faith in it being a good product and it will sell like hot cakes. Make a mediocre game and have a reputation for abandoning your buggy games without patching them properly and people won't buy...they will just pirate them.

Piracy isn't the problem. Your shitty product and reputation for fixing the product is the problem.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
22. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 1, 2010, 19:01 Donkey_Punch

My mother died a few months ago from cancer caused by smoking. The quality of her life was greatly reduced the last 10 years to the point that she couldn't do anything outside the home. Her lungs were slowly destroyed.

I urge anyone who is smoking to quit immediately. It may not affect you until you are in your 60's but it will make the end of your life absolutely miserable. Your lungs do not get better after you quit smoking...they continue to get worse because of the damage you have already done to them.

News Comments > New China Game Laws
5. Re: New China Game Laws Aug 1, 2010, 18:50 Donkey_Punch

While everyone is pointing fingers at China let us pause and reflect on the fact that we have outsourced all our jobs to this country so corporations and already rich white businessmen can make maximum profits and get even richer.

Enjoy the economic crisis.

News Comments > On StarCraft II Anti-aliasing
44. Re: On StarCraft II Anti-aliasing Jul 27, 2010, 18:58 Donkey_Punch

No anti-aliasing control means it was designed for consoles. How long until we see it on XBox360? What a let down!  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 27, 2010, 18:56 Donkey_Punch

They won't add a dislike button because the corporations that help pay for Facebook's revenue wouldn't approve.

They may however add an "un-like" which isn't quite the same.

News Comments > More StarCraft II
5. Re: More StarCraft II Jul 27, 2010, 18:54 Donkey_Punch

Pirated version already out. Please buy this game and support PC gaming!  

News Comments > Battlestar Galactica Online Details, Screenshots
12. Re: Battlestar Galactica Online Details, Screenshots Jul 23, 2010, 17:16 Donkey_Punch

BSG quickly turned to absolute poo after initial the mini-series. Horrible, horrible writing and acting.  

688 Comments. 35 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo