Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Slippery Jim

Real Name Slippery Jim   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Donkey_Punch
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 31, 2005, 19:21
Total Comments 688 (Apprentice)
User ID 23717

User comment history
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

News Comments > Leisure Suit Larry to Return?
10. Sierra Nov 28, 2007, 15:01 Donkey_Punch

Unfortunately Sierra is dead. Now, just like Atari, the brand name is owned by a corporation and it means nothing.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Announced
25. Screw UBI Nov 20, 2007, 22:22 Donkey_Punch

UBI is no longer the company we remember and loved. Now they release horrible console ports filled with bugs. Sure the console kiddies think it is amazing since it is a dumbed down version of what the rest of us have been playing for years.

UBI now releases buggy PC game after buggy PC game. They fake support with patches that don't really fix anything because they know that the majority of sales happen within the first few weeks after release. GRAW 1, Lockdown, Silent Hunter 4, GRAW 2, R6: Vegas all abandoned and left crippled with bugs.

UBI can keep Jade Raymond because this kid isn't buying their crap any more.

News Comments > Games for Windows LIVE Update Plans
15. No subject Oct 9, 2007, 03:56 Donkey_Punch

Screw that Microsoft. If I wanted console crap I would buy one.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
2. Re: Yankee Group Pulled Report Oct 8, 2007, 02:42 Donkey_Punch

Second Life is such a steaming pile of ...well you get the picture. Horrible software. No wonder why they give it away.

So over-hyped.

News Comments > Into the Black
8. HBO Mother &@*#ers! Oct 3, 2007, 11:36 Donkey_Punch

The only thing keeping me from throwing my TV set out was the hope of the Deadwood movies. Arrggggh.

HBO if it wasn't for Entourage and Curb Your Enthusiasm I would hate your network, lol.

Showtime is starting to put out some quality shows ie Dexter. Watch your back HBO.

News Comments > WoW Patch Plans & Creative Audio Issue
28. Sound problems Sep 30, 2007, 23:07 Donkey_Punch

The only sound problem I have is that not all the sound Fx play every time single time. For instance sometimes I won't hear the sound of a sword striking.

News Comments > New ForceWare Beta Drivers
22. Re: ... Sep 21, 2007, 17:43 Donkey_Punch

And Mars has a breathable atmosphere.

Well compared to Mexico City or China...

News Comments > New ForceWare Beta Drivers
20. No subject Sep 21, 2007, 17:33 Donkey_Punch

OJ is innocent.

News Comments > Enemy Territory: QUAKE Wars Demo Released
95. ETQW Sep 12, 2007, 21:42 Donkey_Punch

Tried the demo for a few hours and uninstalled it.

I was addicted to ET for over a year (I even ran a fansite for it) and this game is a hollow shell of Enemy Territory.

Hell, the BF2142 demo was a hellova lot more fun than this over-hyped clone. So disappointed that they have nothing original.

This comment was edited on Sep 12, 21:44.

News Comments > New America's Army Overmatch
9. Re: No subject Sep 6, 2007, 15:47 Donkey_Punch

IT'S A MOVIE!!!

Directed by Michael Bay?

6. Reality Sep 6, 2007, 12:24 Donkey_Punch

"US strikes in Baghdad kill 14 sleeping civilians: residents

BAGHDAD (AFP) - US combat helicopters and tanks bombarded a Baghdad neighbourhood in pre-dawn strikes on Thursday, killing 14 sleeping civilians and destroying houses, angry residents and Iraqi officials said."

The 18 year old kids that slaughtered the innocent civilians were quoted as screaming "I 0wn j00 asses like on AA!!"

This comment was edited on Sep 6, 12:29.

2. No subject Sep 6, 2007, 11:52 Donkey_Punch

America's Army: brainwashing young American children so they too will be happy to march off to war and keep rich old Christian white men flush with money.

This comment was edited on Sep 6, 12:23.

News Comments > America's Army Backlash
33. Re: media Sep 5, 2007, 17:55 Donkey_Punch

Really? I think it is pretty black and white to the relatives of the innocent dead Iraqis killed based on neo-con lies.

It is amazing to watch American TV and see how many propaganda stories there are about "hero American soldiers" and "support the troops" stories. There is so much propaganda being directed at Americans to make them support war.

America's Army is just another sick tool used to convince a nation why murdering people is acceptable.

30. Re: media Sep 5, 2007, 15:31 Donkey_Punch

I agree the conservative run media in the USA is keeping people ignorant.

However most Americans are brainwashed into believing the USA is the best country on the planet and is the only country that matters. Americans don't have the slightest amount of curiosity on things that happen outside their borders.

It is fun watching your fragile egos get broken as you slowly wake up to the fact that your country is losing to "3rd world" Asian countries.

This comment was edited on Sep 5, 15:33.

24. War Mongers Sep 5, 2007, 11:40 Donkey_Punch

Apparently neocons like WaltC now are equipped with a magical glass ball that can tell the future.

If you look at the history of WW2 there were many turning points in which the war could have gone in any direction. Things constantly changed. Sitting back over 60 years later and pointing the finger and saying "see! If we had only attacked here it would have been different" is moronic.

Russia could just have easily been an enemy at the time and if they had it would have been game over for us. Who should we have attacked and at what point in time? Only many years later could someone guess when the correct time to act would have be.

Neocons in their blood lust for war will try to convince you that THEY KNOW all the facts. Complete and utter bullshit. Neocons are more dangerous to public safety than our so-called enemies are.

Get real.

This comment was edited on Sep 5, 11:44.

News Comments > Labor Day Previews
1. Arma Sep 3, 2007, 13:26 Donkey_Punch

Wish they would fix Arma 1 instead of moving on to the next.

News Comments > GRAW 2 Patch
3. What does patch do? Aug 28, 2007, 19:08 Donkey_Punch

This patch installs a rootkit.

Just kidding!!!

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
3. Rootkit Aug 27, 2007, 19:07 Donkey_Punch

The fact is that Securom installs a hidden folder and hidden registry keys just the same as a rootkit. From my meager understanding of the situation just like with the Sony CD Rootkit it isn't fear of what Securom/Sony installs, it is the malicious code that some other hacker may hide behind the Sony rootkit at a later date.

A month down the road you scan your drive and see a Securom folder and say "ah I am safe, it is just Securom" but in reality someone else is hiding a special payload behind it.

Sure any file on your hard drive (hidden or not hidden) could be hijacked but does Securom really need to hide files and registry keys to make their system work?
This comment was edited on Aug 27, 19:11.

News Comments > BioShock Activation Not Permanent
112. Re: No subject Aug 25, 2007, 22:37 Donkey_Punch

>Never once did we ever give out a refund cause someone didn't like/enjoy the movie.

Really? What a cheap theater. In Canada generally the policy is that you have 20-30 minutes to decide if you don't like the movie and can walk out and get a full refund.

News Comments > BioShock Activation Not Permanent
104. Re: No subject Aug 25, 2007, 18:39 Donkey_Punch

Yes, yes of course people who don't like rootkits on their computers are obviously just pirates!

I guess by that logic people who run anti-virus software are pirates too. Why not leave your front door of your house unlocked at night because god knows if you lock it you too are a pirate.

688 Comments. 35 pages. Viewing page 34.
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo