Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Slippery Jim

Real Name Slippery Jim   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Donkey_Punch
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 31, 2005, 19:21
Total Comments 688 (Apprentice)
User ID 23717

User comment history
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

News Comments > Six Days in Fallujah Announcement
5. Re: Six Days in Fallujah Announcement Apr 14, 2009, 14:33 Donkey_Punch

From either side this game is disgusting. This game won't be educational. It is meant to be fun and entertaining. Killing Americans/foreign invaders or killing the freedom fighters/insurgents/terrorists should not be something enjoyable specially since the war is still going on.

Too many people have lost their lives over a lie and for control of the oil. Let's not further cheapen it with video games while it is still happening.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > PCGA: Activision Out, SecuROM In
3. Re: PCGA: Activision Out, SecuROM In Apr 13, 2009, 23:00 Donkey_Punch

Remember that Activision-Blizzard owns World of Warcraft. This is a slap in the face to PC gamers considering half of their profits come from WoW alone.

You can be sure the future of WoW and other Blizzard games will be on consoles now.

(On second thought, Activision just publishes 90% shit anyways. Who needs another crappy movie tie-in game?)

News Comments > Op Ed
1. Re: Op Ed Apr 12, 2009, 16:51 Donkey_Punch

In response to the Times Online article:

The ultimate purpose of a video game is to be fun and entertaining. I highly doubt an Iraqi child who watched his father being shot by American troops or being hauled away to be tortured would find the concept behind this "game" appealing in any way.

If you are a brainwashed American who views the war in Iraq as justified then I see why you might like the game. If however you are part of the REST OF THE WORLD you view it as a war crime. American propaganda needs to stay out of video games.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 10, 2009, 15:05 Donkey_Punch

Those of us who honor this day know full well that there's a celebration to be had on Sunday but today is for somber and genuine reflection upon the great cost of our salvation.

LMAO. Thanks for that chuckle. As nutty as any fool who flies an airplane into a building. Almost no difference between him and you.

News Comments > Far Cry 2 Still Broken
26. Re: Far Cry 2 Still Broken Apr 8, 2009, 17:49 Donkey_Punch

When will people learn that UBIsoft = buggy unsupported games. The old UBIsoft that we loved is long dead. Now all they make are horrible console games and REALLY BUGGY console-to-PC ports.

Stay away from them.

News Comments > ARMA II Vehicle Details
7. Re: ARMA II Vehicle Details Apr 8, 2009, 17:46 Donkey_Punch

BiS is good about supporting their games though.

Are you kidding me?!! Arma support has been horrible!! It took them over a year to get a reasonable patch for the North American version of Arma even though it was filled with bugs. They are still trying to fix bugs years later and can't get it right.

They are absolutely pathetic at releasing Linux dedicated server files. The community has spent so much time split between different patches.

News Comments > Six Days in Fallujah Revealed
14. Re: Six Days in Fallujah Revealed Apr 6, 2009, 13:33 Donkey_Punch

Or even that Fallujah was full on nothing but innocent sunni muslims women and children

Iraq is a completely illegal war. It had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11 and the blood of a million dead civilians is on the hands of every single American who supported Bush.

Of course I know you brainwashed patriots don't give a hoot because it wasn't Americans civilians dying. All you care about are American deaths and even that they have to have the right skin colour.

This comment was edited on Apr 6, 2009, 13:36.

13. Re: Six Days in Fallujah Revealed Apr 6, 2009, 13:27 Donkey_Punch

Oh, and we're not all pasty-white pansy Christians who count on God to make the world function

Nope, but you are still a typical American psychotic who doesn't connect the pain and misery and death of innocent civilians with the harmful brainwashing that your blind patriotism causes. You are the sort that loves America's Army and loves to watch Shock and Awe on the news.

8. Re: Six Days in Fallujah Revealed Apr 6, 2009, 12:17 Donkey_Punch

Another disgusting title aimed at brainwashed Americans who get off on the pain and misery of civilians as long as they don't have white skin and aren't Christian.

Iraq is a shame on all Americans that should not be trivialized by video games even while it is still happening.

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
1. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Apr 5, 2009, 20:14 Donkey_Punch

Michael Bay is such a hack director. I would like to stick Michael Bay, McG, and Tarantino into a room and watch these 3 hacks fight it out.

Hollywood has a long tradition of "gimmicks" that have become mainstream. First there was sound, and was soon followed by colour films. Next there was widescreen to battle Television from cutting into their profits. Now most new televisions are widescreen HD so Hollywood has to fight back.

News Comments > Free Age of Conan Trial
8. Re: Free Age of Conan Trial Apr 2, 2009, 12:29 Donkey_Punch

Ya funny guys. Apparently all of you are 12 and don't have kids.

You can order Disney Toontown online just fine. They will gladly take your credit card. Try and find out how to cancel on their website. It is buried so deep you will spend a long time searching. Eventually you will give up and use their generic contact us form and even then all you get back is a form email saying you have to contact them during business hours on the phone.

News Comments > Free Age of Conan Trial
4. Re: Free Age of Conan Trial Apr 2, 2009, 11:40 Donkey_Punch

I have never had any problems ever canceling an MMO subscription

Disney Toontown makes it as difficult as possible. You can't email them, and there isn't a way to do it online. The only way to cancel is to call the 1-800 number. A bit slimy.

News Comments > Blizzard's Fifth Project
21. Re: Same old IP's? Mar 27, 2009, 15:09 Donkey_Punch

Who wants to bet me this new project is a console game?

Almost guaranteed that Activision will push them into it since, just like UBIsoft, now care only about consoles and mindless games for the masses.

17. Re: Blizzard's Fifth Project Mar 27, 2009, 13:22 Donkey_Punch

It would be plain retarded to attribute any seemingly changes in direction to the "buyout"

Really? Having watched the changes to several game companies when being bought out I think it is retarded to assume that it will be business as usual.

9. Re: Blizzard's Fifth Project Mar 27, 2009, 12:20 Donkey_Punch

All the previous comments about "Blizzard never let me down" are completely forgetting the fact that Blizzard isn't Blizzard any more. The buyout by Activision has changed them.

Didn't the lead producer who was important to the success of WoW leave Blizzard recently?

News Comments > Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor
15. Re: Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor Mar 26, 2009, 18:11 Donkey_Punch

I loved COH but I got fed up with having 30% of my games crash or end because of network problems.. so I uninstalled it.

I only play single player and never had a single crash or problem. I assume all the problems are with multi-player.

News Comments > Game Developer Choice Awards
18. Re: Game Developer Choice Awards Mar 26, 2009, 14:57 Donkey_Punch

Fallout 3 wins award for most bug-ridden PC game.  

News Comments > Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor
7. Re: Gold - Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor Mar 26, 2009, 14:55 Donkey_Punch

I absolutely loved the first two releases of Company of Heroes.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Wheelman
2. Re: Ships Ahoy - Wheelman Mar 25, 2009, 15:07 Donkey_Punch

UBIsoft can kiss my hairy bottom.  

News Comments > Wolfenstein PC Reassurance
7. Re: Wolfenstein PC Reassurance Mar 23, 2009, 17:42 Donkey_Punch

Wake up guys, when the PC logo is missing you can be sure this version will be an afterthought like all console ports.  

688 Comments. 35 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo