Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Slippery Jim

Real Name Slippery Jim   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Donkey_Punch
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 31, 2005, 19:21
Total Comments 688 (Apprentice)
User ID 23717

User comment history
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

News Comments > On Assassin's Creed III
1. Re: On Assassin's Creed III Jun 9, 2009, 20:48 Donkey_Punch

Whatever happened to the stripper know as Jade Raymond?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > America's Army 3 Steam Preloads
13. Re: America's Army 3 Steam Preloads Jun 9, 2009, 20:18 Donkey_Punch

America isn't the first country to have a military that has killed people before.

Nope, but it is the first to turn it into a video game. Keep waving your patriotic flag little doggy.

News Comments > The Sims 3 Sells Big
2. Re: The Sims 3 Sells Big Jun 9, 2009, 20:12 Donkey_Punch

If it wasn't for all the pirates one of the Sims would have become a sentient AI and Skynet would have gone online. Damn them pirates.  

News Comments > America's Army 3 Steam Preloads
1. Re: America's Army 3 Steam Preloads Jun 9, 2009, 18:12 Donkey_Punch

Your free propaganda is available to practice your killing! Wave flag and then download. Ring bell and salivate little doggy.  

News Comments > German Violent Game Ban?
54. Re: German Game Ban? Jun 7, 2009, 18:23 Donkey_Punch

Welcome to the website Mr. Gibson. I enjoyed you in the Road Warrior, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome, and the Lethal Weapon series. Too bad about the rest of your career and your life.  

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
6. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jun 7, 2009, 09:36 Donkey_Punch

Not hard to max out a console. Just try to do anti-aliasing.

PC for the win.

This comment was edited on Jun 7, 2009, 09:37.

44. Re: German Violent Game Ban? Jun 7, 2009, 09:35 Donkey_Punch

I blame the Jews and America's love for protecting and creating Israel for all our Middle East problems.

Maybe Hitler was right after all?

Proving my point I posted below. Is this person actually serious or just a Gadfly?

25. Re: German Violent Game Ban? Jun 6, 2009, 20:10 Donkey_Punch

Man, some of the comments here are unbelievable. Typical brainwashed American superiority complex in action combined with a touch of racism.

The only thing this ban will do is increase piracy in Germany.

This comment was edited on Jun 7, 2009, 09:31.

News Comments > ARMA II Flash Game
13. Re: ARMA II Flash Game Jun 6, 2009, 06:35 Donkey_Punch

Codemasters stopped using FADE years ago.

BIS you mean. Fade was used on Arma 1.

I see the trolls are at it again.

I see the fanyboys who were 12 when Opflash came out and think it is the best game ever invented and who blindly believe BIS can do no wrong are at it again.

This comment was edited on Jun 6, 2009, 06:36.

News Comments > ARMA II Flash Game
4. Re: ARMA II Flash Game Jun 5, 2009, 13:50 Donkey_Punch

They've had to pull it - the Actionscript was too buggy and they've decided to re-write it.

It will take them 2-3 years to release the fixed version.

News Comments > Metal Gear Solid: Rising on PC
3. Re: Metal Gear Solid: Rising on PC Jun 4, 2009, 14:50 Donkey_Punch

Console port to PC. Yuck.  

News Comments > Rendition Guantanamo Rendered Moot
12. Re: Rendition Guantanamo Rendered Moot Jun 4, 2009, 00:18 Donkey_Punch

No doubt the complaints came from the rest of the world while most Americans were at home beating off to the game's website in eager anticipation.

It is amazing what brainwashing from childhood can get people to believe.

Stand by for flag waving in 5, 4, 3 ...

News Comments > Rendition: Guantanamo
16. Re: Rendition: Guantanamo Jun 1, 2009, 19:59 Donkey_Punch

They know that there are brainwashed Americans that will line up to buy such a game.  

News Comments > ARMA II Interview
34. Re: ARMA II Interview May 31, 2009, 18:42 Donkey_Punch

Maybe once the realized it fixed what they wanted to fix without causing more problems, there was no need for a "real" patch.

There is a huge need for them to finish the patch. Half of the community is split between patches. Some people will only play a final patch and play on the extremely buggy 1.14. They have also not released the 1.16 dedicated linux server file so that is also probably why the majority of servers are still the last official patch.

I am not buying Arma2 for a very long time. I am going to wait several years until they have finally got the game working properly and I have a super computer fast enough to run it. I am tired of being an unpaid beta tester for BIS.

News Comments > ARMA II Interview
29. Re: ARMA II Interview May 31, 2009, 04:52 Donkey_Punch

Most people have given up and quite playing Arma1. They got tired waiting for BIS to get their act together.

I have not experienced any bugs since 1.16 + tons of mods.

1.16 is only a beta patch for Arma1 and they still haven't finished it. It has been 6 months since the last patch (before that it took over a year between patches). The last official patch is 1.14 and is absolutely horrible.

The BIS forums are filled with fanboys who attack anyone who dare complain. For instance I reported a massive bug with the 1.14 patch that caused my whole screen to fill with a single texture. The fanboys in the forum said it was Nvidias fault or it was my fault but it definitely wasn't BIS' fault. Funny enough now in the beta patch this texture bug is now fixed and I am running the exact same drivers.

This comment was edited on May 31, 2009, 04:56.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
4. Re: Evening Tech Bits May 30, 2009, 04:22 Donkey_Punch

Arma 2: you will have to wait several years for BIS to patch it and for computers that are fast enough to run this poorly optimized game:

the impressive graphics can't be run on any system at the moment - the performance is a disaster. To get the framerate to an acceptable level you have to lower the visual quality because of what the graphical experience suffers. The clipping bugs and the collision detection are further drawbacks.

News Comments > German ARMA II Beta Patch
5. Re: German ARMA II Beta Patch May 30, 2009, 04:15 Donkey_Punch

I'm on a boat!

Such a gay sailor.

News Comments > Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising Video
3. Re: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising Video May 29, 2009, 14:04 Donkey_Punch

tbh i really dont want a realistic warfare, i just want a war game that is arcadish like BF2

Arma 2 is probably more to your liking then.

News Comments > On ARMA II Bugs
31. Re: On ARMA II Bugs May 29, 2009, 02:20 Donkey_Punch

As for ARMA2, I refuse to buy broken product. I'll pick this up when it's 20 bucks and patched.

You will be waiting 2+ years. BIS is absolutely horrible patching games. It takes them years to do what most developers do in months.

News Comments > On ARMA II Bugs
26. Re: On ARMA II Bugs May 29, 2009, 01:19 Donkey_Punch

Arma 1 still is not patched properly. The last official patch was a complete disaster and causes the game to crash at least once per hour. The beta patch is still just a beta patch 6 month after coming out.

It takes these clowns 2+ years and the game still crashes almost as much as it did with the 1.0 release.

688 Comments. 35 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo