Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Slippery Jim

Real Name Slippery Jim   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Donkey_Punch
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 31, 2005, 19:21
Total Comments 688 (Apprentice)
User ID 23717

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
23. Re: Op Ed Mar 25, 2010, 15:50 Donkey_Punch

Flatline wrote on Mar 25, 2010, 15:09:
I suspect you already have hit upon the cause of your issues.

Crappy mods that break the game.

Funny, the game was extremely buggy and broken for me without any mods.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Mafia II in August
6. Re: Mafia II in August Mar 25, 2010, 12:03 Donkey_Punch

Kezzek wrote on Mar 25, 2010, 10:56:
Want. this. so. bad.

Mafia II and Red Dead Redemption will make my year.

I totally agree. I just wish I had a PC good enough to play them. Instead I have to settle for gaming on my son's PS3.

News Comments > BioWare Countdown
22. Re: 2012 Mar 24, 2010, 09:21 Donkey_Punch

LittleMe wrote on Mar 24, 2010, 01:11:
Well there is global turmoil right now and it does seem to be escalating. I'm not talking about a fictional cartoon comic. "Order out of chaos." - the mantra of the globalists and ruling elite. There are people who stand to gain from chaos.

You need to turn off Glen Beck and Fox.

News Comments > WBIE Opens Montreal Studio
4. Re: WBIE Opens Montreal Studio Mar 24, 2010, 01:03 Donkey_Punch

Cutter wrote on Mar 23, 2010, 00:20:
It's so dumb going to a place like Quebec just for a slight rax advantage when you have the language barrier which easily prevents drawing good talent there.

Do you know anything about Montreal? Large English population and the city is dead sexy. It has some of the most beautiful women in the world there too.

News Comments > Breach Announced
11. Re: Breach Announced Mar 22, 2010, 20:19 Donkey_Punch

Kedyn wrote on Mar 22, 2010, 20:12:
Assassinating Saddam would not have caused Iraq to simply collapse and roll over - it would have probably been much worse for the people of Iraq in the long run. Or, someone else would simply have taken over and been just as much of a dick as Saddam

America completely destroying the civilian infrastructure was useful to the military? How dangerous were water treatment plants and power plants?

Your military blew parts of Iraq back into the stone age and thousands of people died just from of lack of clean water, food, and lack of power.

Iraq is MUCH worse off WITH the illegal American occupation. The American puppet government in place makes sure the oil goes to the USA and people are pulled off the streets by American troops and disappear to be tortured. Your troops and mercenaries fire at civilians without any discretion.

If this is what America considers as "Democracy" then you can keep it.

9. Re: Breach Announced Mar 22, 2010, 20:11 Donkey_Punch

Kedyn wrote on Mar 22, 2010, 16:47:
Keep drinking up the Koolaid from the liberal media

Ah yes, typical Conservative lie about the media being liberal. Of course anything that isn't filled with outright lies that supports racism and war is considered Liberal by right wing nuts.

All the major networks are owned by Conservative loving corporations. There isn't anything Liberal about most television news. You Fox News lovers are so brainwashed you actually consider CNN to be Liberal while the rest of the world views at as very Conservative leaning (just not Fox News insane).

Lets face the facts. There are only 2 reasons why you identify yourself as Conservative and both are disgusting. You are either very greedy and want all the wealth for yourself or you are a racist bigot. Usually it is a combination of both those reasons. Be truthful and look deep at your motivations.

3. Re: Breach Announced Mar 22, 2010, 15:07 Donkey_Punch

Quote: controversial unreleased military shooter Six Days in Fallujah.

The illegal American occupiers have slaughtered many more civilians than Sadam ever did. Can't figure out why anyone would be offended and this would be controversial. Yanks needs to turn off Fox News and wake up.

/rant over.

News Comments > PC Splinter Cell Conviction Delayed
4. Re: PC Splinter Cell Conviction Delayed Mar 20, 2010, 00:41 Donkey_Punch

Eldaron Imotholin wrote on Mar 20, 2010, 00:04:
Due to their attitude toward PC gamers, I'm never gonna buy a game from that company again anyway.

I applaud this sort of action but I have to ask what took so long? I haven't bought UBI games in a few years because I was tired of their buggy unfinished releases.

News Comments > Episodes from Liberty City Delayed
8. Re: Episodes from Liberty City Delayed Mar 19, 2010, 15:56 Donkey_Punch

Just did a little research at it seems they will charge $20 each. Considering I picked up GTA4 for $30.00 CDN new at Xmas this year it would cost me more for the DLC than the original game.  

News Comments > Episodes from Liberty City Delayed
5. Re: Episodes from Liberty City Delayed Mar 19, 2010, 15:17 Donkey_Punch

Looking forward to the PS3 version. Wonder how much they will charge? I loved GTA4 but felt it a little short in length.  

News Comments > No PC Splinter Cell Conviction Demo
19. Re: No PC Splinter Cell Conviction Demo Mar 18, 2010, 01:42 Donkey_Punch

Caveman wrote on Mar 18, 2010, 01:15:
You're a fool to think piracy on other platforms(besides handhelds, which nobody cares about) is a problem compared to PC piracy.

Love how you conveniently dismiss the handhelds. Funny how those handheld games now get more shelf space in stores than PC games but as you say "which nobody cares about". I guess those games are just published for fun and they don't care about sales.

The DS, PSP, Xbox360, and the Wii are HUGELY pirated. Only a console kiddie with a chip on his shoulder would ignore this (and I don't mean a mod chip).

News Comments > No PC Splinter Cell Conviction Demo
15. Re: No PC Splinter Cell Conviction Demo Mar 18, 2010, 00:50 Donkey_Punch

Caveman wrote on Mar 17, 2010, 21:32:
PC gamers will pirate the game to hell and back anyways, so I really don't blame them. I can't even believe it's still coming out on PC.

Apparently some people are incredibly ignorant about the amount of piracy on other platforms.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 16, 2010, 17:23 Donkey_Punch

Is Microsoft including all the red-ring of death replacements in their figures? Really they only have 50% of those numbers as their "install base" because 50% of the machines have already self destructed.  

News Comments > ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead Trailer
10. Re: ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead Trailer Mar 16, 2010, 17:17 Donkey_Punch

LittleMe wrote on Mar 16, 2010, 15:35:
I think the thing to keep in mind with this series is that it's more for military fanatics and not gamers.

I am no longer a fan of BIS but I gotta say your comment is idiotic. Not all gamers have attention spans of six year olds. I assume you are console gamer? Personally I don't mind a steep learning curve in my games but I hardly found Arma to be difficult at all. Filled with bugs yes. Difficult to play, definitely not.

edit: Oh I see. Looking at your previous posts you are an adversarial player. You consider CounterStrike and other mindless games "real" games.

News Comments > Newell on DRM
14. Re: Newell on DRM Mar 13, 2010, 17:57 Donkey_Punch

Not sure why the hate on Steam. I am not a heavy Steam customer but so far their service has worked perfectly for me and has never got in the way of enjoying a game.

News Comments > Ghost Recon Hints Follow-up
1. Re: Ghost Recon Hints Follow-up Mar 13, 2010, 15:14 Donkey_Punch

Who is Kimi Matsuzaki? She another UBI vapid pretty face meant to sell video games to hormone filled 14 year old boys?  

News Comments > Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's "Best Game"
10. Re: Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's Mar 12, 2010, 13:27 Donkey_Punch

I enjoyed Portal but it was just a small little game. It was an entrée and not a full meal.

Did I read that they used students to make the sequel? The idea of using paint is not original. My son has "De Blob" for the Wii and it wasn't fun then either.

News Comments > Nine Million Free Realms Registrations
2. Re: Nine Million Free Realms Registrations Mar 6, 2010, 00:32 Donkey_Punch

Not my kids. They played it for one day and then got totally bored with it. Uninstalled now.  

News Comments > Black Prophecy to be Free-to-Play
3. Re: Black Prophecy to be Free-to-Play Mar 5, 2010, 09:24 Donkey_Punch

No website link in the story?  

News Comments > NVIDIA Driver Issue
17. Re: NVIDIA Driver Issue Mar 5, 2010, 09:22 Donkey_Punch

Ever since I had a video card melt itself have I been aware of Nvidia's insane fan control (or lack of). I have used Rivatuner for years since I don't like having to buy new video cards every 6 months.

Thanks Nvidia for trying to make your video cards self destruct and cause your customers to buy a new one.

688 Comments. 35 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo