Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Don Smutny

Real Name Don Smutny   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname ldonyo
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Aug 16, 2005, 21:56
Total Comments 1582 (Pro)
User ID 23662

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Hitman Beta FAQ/Trailer
5. Re: Hitman Beta FAQ/Trailer Feb 8, 2016, 15:10 ldonyo

The Hitman website still shows the game coming to Xbox One. If that's how much attention they pay to details, this game is in serious trouble.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 1, 2016, 11:11 ldonyo

nin wrote on Feb 1, 2016, 09:57:
Why you might want to think twice about getting your wisdom teeth removed.

I have a dentist who asks me almost every time I'm in about them. And I tell him as long as they're not causing an issue (I've had one removed, due to problems with the tooth in front of it) they're staying in place.

Every dentist I've been to in my adult life has asked if I have thought about having mine removed. I'm over 50 and they haven't caused me any trouble, so they're staying put until/unless they become a problem.

News Comments > Morning Previews
2. Re: Morning Previews Feb 1, 2016, 10:53 ldonyo

An article from a PC magazine making guesses at what they think PC gamers want to read.  

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Jan 14, 2016, 11:17 ldonyo

That mod is probably the only thing that would get me to play GTA V. Should have him playing bass, though, even an acoustic one.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 14, 2016, 11:05 ldonyo

CJ_Parker wrote on Jan 14, 2016, 09:52:
lol@Chrome

Anyone who uses that piece of shit Google spyware is simply begging for crap like this to surface.
Looks like it's an OS X issue, although Google should clear any memory it used on closing, at least in Incognito mode, since it happens with AMD cards, too.

Edit: I agree with you that Chrome is a less-than-optimal web browser and Google is a less-than-scrupulous company with regards to data collection.

News Comments > Homefront: The Revolution May Release Confirmed
1. Re: Homefront: The Revolution May Release Confirmed Jan 12, 2016, 10:58 ldonyo

May release announced, but we'll have to wait until May to see if gets confirmed with an actual release.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 11, 2016, 11:18 ldonyo

Funny how Sony has "erroneous" pre-release prices on everything anymore.  

4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jan 4, 2016, 11:13 ldonyo

I wouldn't be surprised if AP didn't phrase the questions in such a way that they could use this headline, which they had probably already come up with and thought too good not to use.  

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
1. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 29, 2015, 11:34 ldonyo

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition for $9.90 w/Gold is a steal!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 29, 2015, 11:31 ldonyo

Sad about Lemmy. Saw him live one time back in 1982 at The Palace in Hollywood, CA, with Krokus.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Dec 29, 2015, 11:29 ldonyo

TigerDirect has been crap since before the CompUSA purchase. The Circuit City purchase made them worse and this just puts the final nail in the coffin. PCMall is crap and will probably get even worse with this acquisition.

Their prices were never very good until after you factored in the rebate, which took longer to receive than any other vendor's by several weeks. Their service was all but non-existent once they got your money, although you could eventually get an RMA if you were persistent.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
6. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Dec 28, 2015, 13:53 ldonyo

Angrius Maximis wrote on Dec 28, 2015, 12:51:
I call BS, no one cares about eSports
Fewer are caring about sports at all, e or otherwise, given the rampant corruption and mismanagement happening in the various leagues' governing bodies. Add to that the ever-increasing price of tickets for live games and souvenirs and you've got a recipe for a fan base that will slowly go extinct as all but the very wealthy get priced out of the market.

Plus, most professional sports leagues now care more about making sure there is enough commercial time during their games that there is no longer any flow to a game at all, just a tiny period of activity between ads. The NFL is currently the worst offender, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the NBA and MLB follow suit with their next broadcasting contracts.

1. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 23, 2015, 11:12 ldonyo

How would Yahoo even know? Their site's performance is so bad that they probably think they're constantly be DDoSed!  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 16, 2015, 15:17 ldonyo

The Supreme Court has made far too many anti-consumer decisions. The Justices (Now there's a misnomer if ever there was one!) might as well have their "sponsors'" patches sewn on their robes so that we know who bought them.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 11, 2015, 09:46 ldonyo

James Comey is an idiot. It doesn't matter what you call them or what they look like, back doors are back doors. If they are present, the FBI won't be the only ones that use them. Hell, they won't be the first ones to use them and the black hats that do will probably be able to keep the FBI out for good. This whole idea is just plain bad.  

News Comments > Dark Souls III in April
1. Re: Dark Souls III in April Dec 4, 2015, 11:31 ldonyo

Challenging is putting it lightly, as is any resemblance of anything RPG-related.  

News Comments > Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn Announced
3. Re: Shaq-Fu: A Legend Reborn Announced Dec 4, 2015, 11:29 ldonyo

How about Fuck No.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 3, 2015, 12:27 ldonyo

I really hope Scott Wasson is not the one who misspelled his name...  

News Comments > GOG.com Winter Sale
9. Re: GOG.com Winter Sale Dec 2, 2015, 10:53 ldonyo

nin wrote on Dec 2, 2015, 09:45:
So what happens when you buy a mystery game and you already own it?

You end up with a code you can gift or you can try trading it for something you want in the Clearinghouse thread.

News Comments > Jade Empire Free on Origin
9. Re: Jade Empire Free on Origin Dec 2, 2015, 09:40 ldonyo

I bought a copy on GoG.com a few years back. It's a fun game.  

1582 Comments. 80 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo