Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Lorcin

Real Name Lorcin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Lorcin
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 28, 2005, 12:16
Total Comments 1019 (Pro)
User ID 23558

User comment history
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

News Comments > The Divine Revealed
3. Paranoia Feb 8, 2007, 12:05 Lorcin

Call me paranoid - but you don't think this could be the work of Mr D Smart do you?

An attempt to pass off one of his turds as another companies product without his name on it to see how well it's received?

Vegetarian Logic: We'll save animals by eating their food

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > EVE Online Follow-up Coming
16. Re: from a fan of EVE Feb 8, 2007, 04:17 Lorcin

thanks for the clear up TorTorden - I just started playing Eve about a month ago so whilst I'm very interested in these stories a lot of it has flown over my head.

News Comments > DAoC Expansion Freed
1. Missed the boat Feb 6, 2007, 11:35 Lorcin

I've never really played this one - was wondering is it worth giving it a try or is the economy and player base too advanced and unwieldy to allow people starting now a chance?

This comment was edited on Feb 6, 11:35.

News Comments > THQ Sequel Plans
4. Re: Red Faction 3 FOR PC! Feb 3, 2007, 19:06 Lorcin

For some completely unknown reason I loved red faction II. It was one of those really odd games which I KNEW was shite but loved it anyway - Rayman 3 is another.

I shouldn't have liked it but I did. Still willing to bet a lot of money the next is worse though.

News Comments > MS on Vista Game Compatibility
33. Re: No subject Feb 2, 2007, 16:23 Lorcin

Maybe MS would like to comment on that instead of "incompatibility"?

You know what I'm pretty certain they wouldn't.

News Comments > The Wages of SiN
27. Re: Yeh Right Jan 30, 2007, 19:44 Lorcin

If you ignore the Episode 1 part of half life though and just treat it as a normal expansion pack it was a good addon. I remember the original's Sin's expansion pack took about the same time as HL2:EP1 to complete but was more money.

Sam & Max are also showing that in some cases this episodic thingy can work - but yeah Sin Episodes never did bode well.

It was a halfarsed attempt to put a episodic sequel to a very old game which was totally overshadowed by the HL1 release.

Pity really cause I liked the first one a lot.

News Comments > Infernal Demo
3. Re: No subject Jan 30, 2007, 18:54 Lorcin

hmm for some insane reason I seem to have already got Ageia drivers on my pc - so the installer wouldn't install em

And the game wouldn't run, claiming I had no Ageia drivers.

Oh great, latest version from the ageia website seems to work - but now I feel dirty. I haven't supported them by downloading their driver have I???

Demo was a lot of fun - I would go along with some of the bit parts voice acting being pretty bad. And I'm not entirley sure about the (anti-)hero looking like an extra from boyzone but apart from that it was a lot of fun.
This comment was edited on Jan 30, 19:32.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
19. Re: No subject Jan 30, 2007, 18:34 Lorcin

I've dabbled in just about every ORPG out there

&

I personally don't think the ORPG market

You can tell it's January - his staying away from the M&Ms.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: So, Blue... Jan 29, 2007, 12:52 Lorcin

erm great I'm

Stanislav Lem

This pessimistic Pole has spent a whole career telling ironic stories of futility and frustration. Yet he is also a master of wordplay so witty that it sparkles even when translated into English.

WTF????

This comment was edited on Jan 29, 12:55.

News Comments > Unreal Tournament 3 Mania
36. Re: I like over-the-top Jan 28, 2007, 02:47 Lorcin

When you're firing away with the minigun in Serious Sam you just KNOW you're inflicting massive damage on your targets.

erm no - I KNOW I'm clicking the left mouse button - anything else is down to imagination

News Comments > Galactic Command Games
11. Re: Xbox360 version Jan 28, 2007, 02:44 Lorcin

I think the various parties are the support groups he attends who said "Derek your full of shit - you couldn't make a good game if you lived in the land of nice and shiny good games"

That being said of course - I can't help but be intrigued by the idea of a DS 360 game. Surely this is a guy famous for impenetrable control schemes - and his gonna be limited to a gamepad??? Could this be the first 360 game that REQUIRES a keyboard - or is derek just gonna make a space invaders clone.

9. Re: Xbox360 version Jan 27, 2007, 20:32 Lorcin

I take it this will be available as a download via xbox live for 1 MS point? I can't imagine anyone paying the normal 400 or 800 points, let alone $60....

soz bit drunk - lemme just confirm you do mean mr ds phd paying people to play his game yeah?

I mean I'm drunk but not even I have lost enough faith in humanity to think that anybody would pay DS for a game.

4. Re: No subject Jan 27, 2007, 15:34 Lorcin

hmm has Derek been having too much fibre - all of a sudden he is producing lots of small lumps of poo rather then one huge giant stinking shit.

News Comments > Square Enix Gets Unreal
6. Re: No subject Jan 26, 2007, 05:01 Lorcin

Ohhh Tobol 2 FTW! Tobol 1 got released over here (uk) but I only had 2 on import. It had a very intriguing single player mode, kinda action rpg with tobal fighting. Trouble was it was purely in Japanese and comepletly indecypherable to me. I had no idea if I was drinking a potion or a sumo wrestlers dirty bath water.

This comment was edited on Jan 26, 05:17.

News Comments > Age of Conan Delayed Again
1. No subject Jan 25, 2007, 23:51 Lorcin

ohh a late funcom title - Lost Eden was what 2 years late?

News Comments > Square Enix Gets Unreal
1. No subject Jan 25, 2007, 23:50 Lorcin

Hmm hope this is only for FFXI v2 not a new RPG or are square returning to there experemental "The Bouncer" and "Chocobo Racing" days.

News Comments > Lord of the Rings Online Preorders
10. Re: No subject Jan 25, 2007, 13:22 Lorcin

So erm hands up who around here would be a game based on a film/TV show?

Anyone?

Anyone at all?

So why in gods name do people think a MMO will be any different. Look at the evidence from SWG/MxO. Now factor in the huge crapiness of recent Turbine releases - D&DO I'm looking at you.

Next add the enormous turdalicious tendencys of codemasters mmos - RF Online, D&DO, Archlord.

Now subtract 50 points for Dizzy - yes codemasters some of remember that was you.

Subtract a further 10 for not including a how far can you kick the hobbit minigame.

Then finally remove any faint glimmer of hope by making it entirely one sided - you can't be bad.

And yet if you truly believe that despite all these omens you will be playing this game in 21 months you can save money by putting up $199 now (sidenote do they even promise the game will be up in October 2008 - the earliest people would save money?)

News Comments > Mythic Road Trips
3. Re: DAOC fans Jan 24, 2007, 11:50 Lorcin

ohhh I could be persuaded to go along if I lived in america - but only so I could laugh at all the geeks dressed as their characters.

And of course the lovelly look on Wizar28's face when he meets up with HotChick95 who his been having cyber with for the last 6 months to discover it's a fat hairy arsed biker called Steve.
This comment was edited on Jan 24, 11:56.

News Comments > B.A.S.E. Unveiled
6. Re: No subject Jan 22, 2007, 19:19 Lorcin

Hey if your stupid enough to throw yourself off a building maybe your dumb enough to buy this game

News Comments > Gold - Vanguard: Saga of Heroes
5. Re: Release Jan 19, 2007, 14:49 Lorcin

no where near ready - needs another 3-6 months development at least

1019 Comments. 51 pages. Viewing page 47.
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo