Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Lorcin

Real Name Lorcin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Lorcin
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 28, 2005, 12:16
Total Comments 1007 (Pro)
User ID 23558

User comment history
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

News Comments > Hear Yee - Don't Buy GTA4 for the Kiddies
59. Re: No subject Apr 25, 2008, 19:36 Lorcin

Or that violence is OK, but sex isn't.

OMFG this topic has actually made me think tonight - and to be perfectly honest I would must rather my daughter (9) watched violence then sex atm - simply because I don't want to answer the questions!!!!

Maybe that's where America's values came from - scared parents.

PS Before anyone looks up my history and asks; the other two can see neither sex nor violence nor the light of day if they keep winding me up mohahahaha

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Hear Yee - Don't Buy GTA4 for the Kiddies
14. Re: No subject Apr 25, 2008, 11:53 Lorcin

There are about 15 really sad things to say abot this whole thread and topic.

Like .... Why is "adult" content to you people and most of the world now always dealing with more sexual perversion, gratuitous ammounts of violence, killing and maiming innocents, gore, stealing extortion and the like.

Why isnt "adult" content ever being more responsible, doing good, helping others and not hurting innocent people?

Why do you guys only find enjoyment and satisfaction more and more every year only with ever increasing ammounts of this kind of garbage?

You people all need to seriously ask yourselves what kind of people you are and becoming as the days pass.

Ok now I've stopped laughing - have you considered that many of us are well adjusted people who do the type of things you list throughout the day and find a blast on a morally corrupt piece of trash quite relaxing at the end of a long day samarating.

I can honestly say that not only have I never had sexual congress with a prosititute in my life - nor have I even once considered then beating her to death to get my cash back.

Maybe that is why it is fun to do it in a GAME.

News Comments > Lineage II: Hellbound Released
6. Re: No subject Apr 24, 2008, 17:02 Lorcin

I bought this back in decemeber - got around to installing it in January and was really surprised when I got a mail telling me my account had expired a month later.

Totally forgot I had the thing installed - I think I logged in twice.

Still I'm sure some people love it.

News Comments > Gold - Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures
37. Re: lite Apr 22, 2008, 20:07 Lorcin

erm hope this doesn't break nda but the last patch on mine was more like 4.5-5GB so you may underestimating at 600mb

Not saying anymore or funcom will come and shoot my dog.

News Comments > New Galactic Command: Echo Squad SE Content
9. Re: No subject Apr 22, 2008, 20:04 Lorcin

30gb does seem suspiciously large - I think DSmart is actually setting up his own distributed computing network to try and calculate how best to ***********

(insert your best reason here - I had loads but most of them were insulting tbh)

EDIT: WHOOPS LOOKS LIKE ME AND THE LAST 3 POSTERS ARE IN THE WRONG THREAD. Still quite a funny idea

This comment was edited on Apr 22, 20:09.

News Comments > Violent Game "Journalism"
15. Re: No subject Mar 31, 2008, 19:42 Lorcin

ROFLMAO HRA yeah right - that is a European law which the government indisputably has a way around if they want to use it.

News Comments > DX 11 This Year? No
41. Re: No subject Mar 31, 2008, 19:32 Lorcin

oops
This comment was edited on Mar 31, 19:33.

News Comments > DX 11 This Year? No
40. Re: No subject Mar 31, 2008, 19:26 Lorcin

In fact, most of the people I find that bitch about Vista have either never run it. Have piss-poor hardware or have completely bought into the Mac ad's.

Or bought a brand new dell xps - had it blue screen within 5 hours and discovered that it would be 50/50 as to whether WoW would run for more then ten minutes (after 10 minutes it generally would hold together - unless it decided to PSOD).

That is my vista story. Honest. No bullshit. One of the biggest PC manufactures shipped me a PC which was made for gaming which could not run the biggest PC game on the market (which is so graphicly challenging that it is able to run on my grandfathers hamster-in-a-wheel powered antique).

Why did my new XPS fail so badly?

Was it the hardware?

NO - since rebuilding to XP x64 I have had precisely 0 - thats ZERO - blue, purple, red, green, polka-dot crashes. Not one. WoW goes in and stays in every time (although I've quit playing since I bought the machine). Every bloody thing works.

So was it Dells version of Vista?

Ok this I doubt. Yes I'll freely admit it did have some shitty ISP and that crappy M$ (doesn't)Works on it but really it was pretty vanilla.

So given that I personally accuse Vista.

About this time some people are gonna start bitching that Nvidia caused 28.8% of all vista crashes last year and ATI created 9%. But considering the amount of desktop PCs out there with only built in GFX cards (and a fair few of them are nvidia made remember) and the picture looks awfully more like vista has a problem with any GFX card.

I'm becoming pretty convinced that the next Windows recommended specs will include:

A) A braile compatable monitor.
B) A blind opperator.
C) At least 57.6 TB if storage for the OS.

(Oh the machine is 2 months old before you say that was my day 1 teething problems)

PS: Blue you go pwned.
PPS: Derek! your here. But I'm too tired to be bothered. Hmm then again - DSmart posting in a thred which was meant to be about the cutting edge of graphics technology. That actually funnier then the original joke

This comment was edited on Mar 31, 19:34.

13. Re: No subject Mar 31, 2008, 18:48 Lorcin

What are the main differences between our freedom of speech laws and theirs? Is it simply they have greater protection from libel suits or.....?

We don't have freedom of speech laws.

You could be charged with slander or liable in this country but it is still a hanging offense to commit treason. Please note when I say hanging I do mean it - you could rape and slaughter 500 children in this country and only get prison - but insult the queen and your dead.

Our law is in a mess. For instance it is actually LEGAL to urinate on the drivers side of any cab/taxi within london. Nobody is gonna try it because honestly if you piss on a cab drivers car he will kick your head in - but legally it's fine to do so.

The big problem is where as your laws are pretty new some of ours date back so far that some were carved into rock but a T-Rex.

Unfortunatly for us the government here in the uk never for one second thought it would be a good idea for people to be able to say what they thought. America likes to brainwash people into supporting their country with the pledge at school and the general "USA ALL THE WAY" attitude. GB on the other hand much prefer that we're shit scared of being executed if we say anything wrong.

But hey we haven't lost a war in very nearly 200 years so honestly who is right?

PS Fucking bollocks now I have a nice fat file with MI5 as well as the CIA. Shit.

9. Re: No subject Mar 31, 2008, 10:30 Lorcin

Oh sweet - free moneyz. I'll go rob a few houses tonight to steal some more violent videa games which I can give to my children. That story should see nicely and be completely safe because amazingly our police are as professional as the media - they WILL NOT investigate a burglery unless you, the victim, know who did it.

Oh and I'm willing to bet this is the Daily Mail.

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky in August
21. Re: No subject Mar 27, 2008, 16:28 Lorcin

This is one of thoose guilty failures of mine. I own the game. It's upstairs in a box along with X3 and various others which no matter how much I try and love them I just cannot get into them.

I'm kinda proud of myself for playing bioshock last night for a few hours.

I love these games in principal - but in reality I just cannot get into them. Every single one of the elements are right - but at the same time some designer along the way forgot to inject it with my own brand of digital crack.

News Comments > NCsoft's Unreal Engine 3 Plans
1. No subject Mar 25, 2008, 12:35 Lorcin

OMG somebody should let Tim know - Unreal on a PC!

Preposterous.

News Comments > Creative: Asus EAX Support Lacking
18. Re: No subject Mar 25, 2008, 11:02 Lorcin

My main reason for getting the X-Fi was simply framerates. Popping in a hardware solution rather then software gained me an extra 10% performance on my old gaming rig. And was far more effective then any other upgrade for the same money.

It's also quite handy tou have your gaming headset plugged into you onboard sound and still have music coming from the addon if your in a 6 hour raid or similar.

This comment was edited on Mar 25, 11:02.

News Comments > Galactic Command: Echo Squad SE Patch
4. Re: Stop lying blue Mar 21, 2008, 21:49 Lorcin

ok must have missed good thursday. oh and the little fact that the jewish callendar is far more acurate then the christian one and this isn't passover week.

but hey who am i to shoot holes in your obviously watertight arguments.

Oh btw didn't see it was you samurai - please feel free to insert fuck, shit, bollocks, wank, cunt into my answer wherever it offends you most.

News Comments > Galactic Command: Echo Squad SE Patch
1. Stop lying blue Mar 21, 2008, 21:08 Lorcin

Everyone here knows that each of Derek's games are the pinnacle of both programming and gaming excellence and would never need patching.

You will burn in hell for suggesting that Derek's work is so imperfect that it needs patching you blasphemer.

This weekend as well???? Shame on you - remember Derek lost his publishing deal but on the 3rd day he defecated; sorry! published again.

BTW Off topic - Jesus dies on Friday and stays dead for 3 days. So on the Sunday we're celebrating what? Jesus is dead and will come back to life tomorrow????? That makes nearly as much sense as a egg laying rabbit.

News Comments > Ubisoft Buys "Tom Clancy"
30. Re: No subject Mar 20, 2008, 18:48 Lorcin

Do you guys who post on here regulary really have such foul mouthes in real life?

Didnt your mothers ever wash your mouths out with soap?

Can we get a thread here at least occasionally that you dont see endless reams of the Fbomb and others? Furthermore why is that kind of language even allowed on a site that has kids and early teens regulary visiting it?

Its time to clean up your guys language its immature and ridiculous.

Honestly - if you don't it like stay out of the comments. You will definatly not be missed. Btw that so called fbomb you are scared of is actually one of the most colourful and versatile words in the english language. It can be used as a noun, adjective, verb, adverb etc etc. The word has been a part of the english language since the 15th century and yet you fear it - most likely because it is used to express stronger emotions then you will allow into your life.

(Look mum I didn't swear!)

BTW Ubisoft buys Tom Clancy? Slavery is bad mmmkay

This comment was edited on Mar 20, 19:02.

News Comments > Galactic Command: KnightBlade Announced
51. Re: No subject Mar 18, 2008, 19:54 Lorcin

I don't think I'd be seen in a store holding a copy of a game with a title like that.

Hehe theres about as much chance of you finding it in a store as there is of Derek winning a Hugo Award for the writing.

42. Re: No subject Mar 18, 2008, 17:49 Lorcin

Though I am in fact, half-naked and sitting out back by the poolside and staring at the lake as I type this. Quick!! Go grab Google Maps!!

Wow I finally know something I'd like to see less than one of Derek's screenshots. Half nakid Derek - ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

*edit oh god it gets worse. Just imagine him whispering sweet nothings - sorry trollings - in your ear.

This comment was edited on Mar 18, 17:50.

34. Re: No subject Mar 18, 2008, 16:36 Lorcin

I say GODDAMN someone done bought the hillbillies a computer!

Soooiiieee!

*Edit as far as I know rednecks are a subspecies of human and therefore not classed as a race.

This comment was edited on Mar 18, 16:39.

11. Re: No subject Mar 18, 2008, 13:11 Lorcin

http://www.3000ad.com/pics/gcKB/08-03-18/BRIDGE15.JPG

Wow that spaceage starch the guy used on his suit is awesome!

1007 Comments. 51 pages. Viewing page 37.
< Newer [ 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo