Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Lorcin

Real Name Lorcin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Lorcin
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 28, 2005, 12:16
Total Comments 1019 (Pro)
User ID 23558

User comment history
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

News Comments > Dead Space 2 Trailer
1. Re: Dead Space 2 Trailer Dec 17, 2010, 23:44 Lorcin

Sorry was that meant to be funny, scary or make me want to buy the game?

Honestly confused what the point of that was.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 17, 2010, 23:41 Lorcin

or maybe mr avira after more than 11 years of running a gaming pc without getting a single virus I've realised that the whole "virus" threat thing is nothing more than major industrial scale scare mongering.  

News Comments > Dragon Gaming Speech Pack
8. Re: Dragon Gaming Speech Pack Dec 9, 2010, 06:11 Lorcin

Would be awesome in something like Eve - except half the names are unpronounceable.

News Comments > Aion Reactivation Weekend
1. Re: Aion Reactivation Weekend Nov 29, 2010, 21:01 Lorcin

a weekend with aion <> a weekend with an iron

Dunno - not going to waste bandwidth to find out

News Comments > LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Announced
1. Re: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Announced Nov 18, 2010, 11:34 Lorcin

They really are sucking at the long dried out udder of this cow now.  

News Comments > PC Fable 3 Not Dead
16. Re: PC Fable 3 Not Dead Nov 18, 2010, 07:52 Lorcin

Would actually be better dead - that way at least it could come back as a zombie which would probably be prettier and move more fluidly than fable 3.

And no Rilcon the menu system in 3 was HORRIBLE. Then again the whole game was pretty poor - no character development, very short, as emotionally gripping as twilight and about as funny as a 90 minute lecture on economics.

I think the only reason I bothered completely it was it made a real change to sit on the sofa rather than my desk.

If it does come out on PC - avoid!

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
8. Re: Saturday Metaverse Oct 30, 2010, 20:37 Lorcin

Then again it's Underworld: Evolution - they probably don't allow access here because they can't afford to pay us enough to watch it.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
6. Re: Ships Ahoy - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Oct 26, 2010, 21:10 Lorcin

So wait a couple of years ago the bearded plaid shirt guy released a game which in text speak basically said "Star Wars: Fuck You" to the fans.

It was new style star wars - with a comedy robot sidekick, flat action, short length and a general lack of epicness.

Now he releases a game which in text speak boils down to "Star Wars: Fuck You Too" just in case any fans didn't get the hint the first time.

People are surprised it's not good because???

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
2. Re: Ships Ahoy - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Oct 26, 2010, 20:01 Lorcin

No it requires a DS as a minimum. What it looks like will depend on how much you have paid for your hardware. It's a bit like hookers I guess.  

News Comments > EVE Online: Commissioned Officer Edition Announced
1. Re: EVE Online: Commissioned Officer Edition Announced Oct 12, 2010, 12:53 Lorcin

The Cerebral Accelerator will be delivered to the first character created on the account

Oh that sounds perfect - I've never rerolled in any mmo and always been entirely happy with my first choice. /sarcasm

News Comments > PC Super Street Fighter IV in Doubt Due to Piracy
55. Re: PC Super Street Fighter IV in Doubt Due to Piracy Sep 22, 2010, 04:20 Lorcin

Wasn't International Talk Like a Pirate day Sunday???? Guess capcom would only take part when it was done.  

News Comments > SAGA Going Free-to-Play
1. Re: SAGA Going Free-to-Play Sep 13, 2010, 15:43 Lorcin

Hmm SAGA:

"Saga is a British company focussed on serving the needs of those aged 50 and over. It has 2.7 million customers. The company has four call centres. All are in the UK, three in Folkestone, Kent at Middelburg Square, Enbrook Park and Cheriton Park; the third at the Eurokent Business park in Ramsgate, Kent.[1][2][3]"

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saga_(UK)

Not sure I wanna play at being 50+ even if it is free.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 5, 2010, 18:21 Lorcin

Erm check out the picture of the Gary Coleman show character - 2nd from bottom line on the far right in of the Hanna-Barbera link.  

News Comments > Analyst: Mafia II "Unlikely to Achieve Profitability"
51. Re: Analyst: Mafia II Aug 31, 2010, 08:52 Lorcin

It didn't really go anyway by the end of the game your still sleeping in a run down flat with no money. The main character makes a serious of really dumb choices which completely left me detached from him - case in point the family he joined after leaving prison, nobody in their right mind would follow the idiot Joe anyway.

Finally the last mission is no more difficult than the first just slightly longer.

All in all I was actually glad when the credits rolled on this one and if it hadn't been so short I would have quit.

News Comments > ZeniMax Acquires Arkane Studios
13. Re: ZeniMax Acquires Arkane Studios Aug 13, 2010, 05:47 Lorcin

You sure that's not the ANGRY-DOME?  

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Aug 6, 2010, 23:21 Lorcin

No honestly I was hoping the style of rock band would win against guitar hero this year - but lets be honest the RB soundtrack is WEAK. Def Leopard? really??? they were old in the 80s when they were at their peak.

Tear's for Fear's, The B-52s? they SUCKED even though I was a teenager in the 80s - these songs don't need reviving they need burying.

Unless Harmonix pulls a late ace out of the bag (and I don't mean songs by the so called "super group" who sound exactly like "Queens of the Stone Age" with more pretty faces for the media.) like a hugely massive ace like slipknot's "best of" then their gonna be doomed to releasing dlc's of Bangles tracks.

The war is nearly over GH - you may be the usurpers but your rocking way harder than the people who bought the world a "beatles" game.

News Comments > Square Enix Profits
1. Re: Square Enix Profits Aug 6, 2010, 22:42 Lorcin

Nice their not drowning but really now is the time to sack 90% of the staff and start again from scratch. The name Square Enix currently carries as much weight as Atari - I see that name on a box and I now it's an ambitious game which gets 60-70% reviews because it can't deliver.

Reboot it guys and go back to what you do best.

News Comments > Mass Effect 2 Firepower Pack
5. Re: Mass Effect 2 Firepower Pack Aug 4, 2010, 04:25 Lorcin

Yeah have to confess I used a trainer to give me the resources too - planet scanning sucked big donkey balls.  

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jul 29, 2010, 22:02 Lorcin

It's cool - with larrabee failing and nvidia stock falling it's simply a matter of time before Intel buy Nvidia. I wish I had money for stock now because if amd/ati are kicking arse atm imagine what intel/nvidia will do.  

1019 Comments. 51 pages. Viewing page 26.
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo