Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Lorcin

Real Name Lorcin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Lorcin
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 28, 2005, 12:16
Total Comments 1006 (Pro)
User ID 23558

User comment history
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

News Comments > PlanetSide Next Nears
21. Re: PlanetSide Next Nears Jan 17, 2011, 21:36 Lorcin

Simply put Veterator although you say they don't have staff doing nothing - they do have 99% of the staff from stuff like Matrix Online and Vangaurd idiling - theres no way those people are working as hard in the first 6 weeks after launch as they are now. But the monthly subscripstion is still the same!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls V Engine Details
1. Re: The Elder Scrolls V Engine Details Jan 17, 2011, 21:29 Lorcin

omfg just merge ID's tech and bethesda's game. Realyy why do we have have to have GAME or GRAPHICS now. Just work together you idiots.  

News Comments > CliffyB on No PC Bulletstorm Demo
98. Re: CliffyB on No PC Bulletstorm Demo Jan 17, 2011, 20:23 Lorcin

omg now his posted he rapes kittens!!

(ps for sane people do you think this will speed up or slow down the kneejerk reaction to a non-story?)

News Comments > PlanetSide Next Nears
10. Re: PlanetSide Next Nears Jan 17, 2011, 13:45 Lorcin

Suddenly_Dead wrote on Jan 17, 2011, 13:16:
PlanetSide Next, Tribes: Universe, Firefall, Orion: Prelude.

The faintly-Tribes-inspired-MMO/FPS genre is getting crowded.

You forgot global agenda - picked up for 5 in the steam sale and great for a 30 min blast

News Comments > JoWooD Insolvent
15. Re: JoWooD Insolvent Jan 7, 2011, 20:20 Lorcin

Honestly not sure if this is a good thing or not. Yes they released an awfull lot of buggy games before they were ready - but they never released Madden 47 or Streetfighter 17,965. On the whole I think their buggy rushed releases will be missed.  

News Comments > New Final Fantasy Trademark
2. Re: New Final Fantasy Trademark Dec 31, 2010, 21:52 Lorcin

7 & 9 - incredible works of cinematic gameplay. The rest can get to hell. They need to stop trying to sell to the west and accept their biggest hit worked because it was so intrinsically non-western.  

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
6. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 18, 2010, 09:33 Lorcin

Actually verno I was desktop support for about 7 years - and yes users are idiots. No need at all for it in a environment where there aren't any retards. Even my 11 year old has never managed to get her netbook infected.  

News Comments > Dead Space 2 Trailer
1. Re: Dead Space 2 Trailer Dec 17, 2010, 23:44 Lorcin

Sorry was that meant to be funny, scary or make me want to buy the game?

Honestly confused what the point of that was.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 17, 2010, 23:41 Lorcin

or maybe mr avira after more than 11 years of running a gaming pc without getting a single virus I've realised that the whole "virus" threat thing is nothing more than major industrial scale scare mongering.  

News Comments > Dragon Gaming Speech Pack
8. Re: Dragon Gaming Speech Pack Dec 9, 2010, 06:11 Lorcin

Would be awesome in something like Eve - except half the names are unpronounceable.

News Comments > Aion Reactivation Weekend
1. Re: Aion Reactivation Weekend Nov 29, 2010, 21:01 Lorcin

a weekend with aion <> a weekend with an iron

Dunno - not going to waste bandwidth to find out

News Comments > LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Announced
1. Re: LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean Announced Nov 18, 2010, 11:34 Lorcin

They really are sucking at the long dried out udder of this cow now.  

News Comments > PC Fable 3 Not Dead
16. Re: PC Fable 3 Not Dead Nov 18, 2010, 07:52 Lorcin

Would actually be better dead - that way at least it could come back as a zombie which would probably be prettier and move more fluidly than fable 3.

And no Rilcon the menu system in 3 was HORRIBLE. Then again the whole game was pretty poor - no character development, very short, as emotionally gripping as twilight and about as funny as a 90 minute lecture on economics.

I think the only reason I bothered completely it was it made a real change to sit on the sofa rather than my desk.

If it does come out on PC - avoid!

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
8. Re: Saturday Metaverse Oct 30, 2010, 20:37 Lorcin

Then again it's Underworld: Evolution - they probably don't allow access here because they can't afford to pay us enough to watch it.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
6. Re: Ships Ahoy - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Oct 26, 2010, 21:10 Lorcin

So wait a couple of years ago the bearded plaid shirt guy released a game which in text speak basically said "Star Wars: Fuck You" to the fans.

It was new style star wars - with a comedy robot sidekick, flat action, short length and a general lack of epicness.

Now he releases a game which in text speak boils down to "Star Wars: Fuck You Too" just in case any fans didn't get the hint the first time.

People are surprised it's not good because???

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
2. Re: Ships Ahoy - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Oct 26, 2010, 20:01 Lorcin

No it requires a DS as a minimum. What it looks like will depend on how much you have paid for your hardware. It's a bit like hookers I guess.  

News Comments > EVE Online: Commissioned Officer Edition Announced
1. Re: EVE Online: Commissioned Officer Edition Announced Oct 12, 2010, 12:53 Lorcin

The Cerebral Accelerator will be delivered to the first character created on the account

Oh that sounds perfect - I've never rerolled in any mmo and always been entirely happy with my first choice. /sarcasm

News Comments > PC Super Street Fighter IV in Doubt Due to Piracy
55. Re: PC Super Street Fighter IV in Doubt Due to Piracy Sep 22, 2010, 04:20 Lorcin

Wasn't International Talk Like a Pirate day Sunday???? Guess capcom would only take part when it was done.  

News Comments > SAGA Going Free-to-Play
1. Re: SAGA Going Free-to-Play Sep 13, 2010, 15:43 Lorcin

Hmm SAGA:

"Saga is a British company focussed on serving the needs of those aged 50 and over. It has 2.7 million customers. The company has four call centres. All are in the UK, three in Folkestone, Kent at Middelburg Square, Enbrook Park and Cheriton Park; the third at the Eurokent Business park in Ramsgate, Kent.[1][2][3]"

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saga_(UK)

Not sure I wanna play at being 50+ even if it is free.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 5, 2010, 18:21 Lorcin

Erm check out the picture of the Gary Coleman show character - 2nd from bottom line on the far right in of the Hanna-Barbera link.  

1006 Comments. 51 pages. Viewing page 25.
< Newer [ 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo