Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Lorcin

Real Name Lorcin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Lorcin
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 28, 2005, 12:16
Total Comments 1030 (Pro)
User ID 23558

User comment history
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

News Comments > GRIN on Square Enix
6. Re: GRIN on Square Enix May 30, 2011, 01:04 Lorcin

Wanted came out a LONG time after the film  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > GRIN on Square Enix
3. Re: GRIN on Square Enix May 29, 2011, 17:54 Lorcin

I don't really care what they claim - they produced a lot of AAA budgeted titles which were worth a B at best. Most of their games could have been passable if they hadn't need the huge licensing and hype of Bionic Commando, Terminator and Wanted.

They were semi competent but trying to produce games way better than they were capable of.

News Comments > Capcom DRM Follow-up
10. Re: Capcom DRM Follow-up May 26, 2011, 17:12 Lorcin

Well judging by question 4 - chances are as normal it will be leaked and cracked on Day 1. So to avoid getting DRM on your machine buy it the next day and it should remove the DRM when it does it's activation check  

News Comments > SSFIV AE Uses Always-On DRM
5. Re: SSFIV AE Uses Always-On DRM May 25, 2011, 21:51 Lorcin

Oh christ grow up you idiots. Capcom is one of the few MAJOR game companies saying they will support the PC more. Yet you're all still scared of some horror stories from 5 years ago.  

News Comments > The Witcher 2 Patch Nears
15. Re: The Witcher 2 Patch Nears May 25, 2011, 14:53 Lorcin

So what time is "evening" for a polish developer. As far as I know Poland is GMT+2 (or nearly 10pm at the time of writing). Surely that's boarding night-time already?  

News Comments > Obsidian Not Making Alpha Protocol 2, But it Would Be Better
13. Re: Obsidian Not Making Alpha Protocol 2, But it Would Be Better May 21, 2011, 23:30 Lorcin

erm oh well - the only reason I can be sure I've played this is due to steam's history. Very bland, forgettable game doesn't get a sequel. I'd honestly rather they made Blood Stone 2,  

News Comments > AvP Sequel Downplayed
21. Re: AvP Sequel Downplayed May 13, 2011, 06:46 Lorcin

Dw - I was drunk anyway. Only know I was on this thread thanks to history  

14. Re: AvP Sequel Downplayed May 12, 2011, 23:06 Lorcin

cause back when avp was released not everybody was the direct descendant of jesus and had infinite re-spawning health and resurrection points every 2m?  

12. Re: AvP Sequel Downplayed May 12, 2011, 23:03 Lorcin

Well I must have watched Aliens > 100 times (I was 14 when it was released) and I certainly don't remember much aiming. AFAIK most of the shooting was actually from the hip in aliens, no guns in alien 1 or 3 and oh wait!!!!

Your the bloke in the wheelchair from Alien 4 - grats dude you aimed (although your leg was getting burned off by acid at the time but hey - GRATS!)

9. Re: AvP Sequel Downplayed May 12, 2011, 22:56 Lorcin

OldScho0l wrote on May 12, 2011, 22:54:
You're an idiot! STFU! I can have any opinion I want and if you don't like it, so what? If I wanted any shit out of you, I would squeeze your pimple covered head!

LOL Fuck you - I'm an adult and a parent so here. IT'S PAST YOUR BEDTIME - GOODNIGHT.

6. Re: AvP Sequel Downplayed May 12, 2011, 22:21 Lorcin

Honestly for somebody called OldScho0l that's an awfully modern attitude. If you crouch and aim against 'aliens' your already dead.

Your honestly 1 step short of complaining about a lack of chest high walls.

2. Re: AvP Sequel Downplayed May 12, 2011, 21:47 Lorcin

Oh no so the sequel to the sequel which was itself the sequel to a game which actually good is in doubt. THE SHAME.  

News Comments > Original Alice with Alice: Madness Returns Preorders
1. Re: Original Alice with Alice: Madness Returns Preorders May 12, 2011, 21:42 Lorcin

erm I already own the original. If I preorder this will someone come around, root through my shed, clean up the disks and mail it to the person I choose as a gift for me?  

News Comments > Games for Windows LIVE Activity
17. Re: Games for Windows LIVE Activity May 12, 2011, 21:31 Lorcin

Is that post massively delayed? Halo 2?

Seriously - the fact Microsoft are trying to tell us that HALO 2 is one of the most popular games on the PC say's it all for their perspective.

News Comments > Brawl Busters Announced
1. Re: Brawl Busters Announced May 12, 2011, 07:07 Lorcin

Damn my daughter will be upset - she loves plan b:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwD1vQ_Gw2A

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
1. Re: Saturday Mobilization May 7, 2011, 19:50 Lorcin

Not really buying the paperphone - I can't imagine it will ever be as easy to scroll as simply dragging a touch screen down. Also although the display may be paper thin - the battery etc isn't.  

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Shrinkage Trailer
9. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Shrinkage Trailer May 5, 2011, 20:00 Lorcin

Meh in the extreme - seems to be aimed at 13 year olds.  

News Comments > The Darkness II in October
1. Re: The Darkness II in October May 4, 2011, 19:05 Lorcin

lol at the fact they feel they need to Trade Mark "Quad-Wielding". Like anybody else in the world would feel the need to call it something that uninventive.  

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. Re: etc., etc. Apr 26, 2011, 04:18 Lorcin

We needed to change the TV a month ago - and did pay the extra 150 for 3d. However it goes to show how much confidence we have in the tech as we only bought 3 sets of glasses for our family of 5.

Still the footy is nice in 3d and the games aren't bad.

News Comments > Saturday Metaverse
1. Re: Saturday Metaverse Apr 23, 2011, 18:17 Lorcin

I'm still seriously uncertain about pirating TV shows which are shown on channels you pay to have access to. If I miss an episode of something by accident I think absolutely nothing of downloading it.

I think the true reason for this is to help fans not having it spoiled by the internet - which is a nice thing. To blame any part of it on piracy is just typical British sensationalism.

At the same time it seems the BBC will only front 700k per episode of Dr Who. The normal price of an episode is around 1m - the 300k shortfall has to be made from merchandising, dvd sales, overseas sales etc etc.

Given the fact the BBC receives 3.4 billion pounds a year in license fees (every household in the UK with a tv has to pay a fee of 142.50 per year - enforced by law) why can they not pay for one of the most popular programs they produce!

(tabloid) source: Here

BBC funding: from wiki

1030 Comments. 52 pages. Viewing page 23.
< Newer [ 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo