Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Lorcin

Real Name Lorcin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Lorcin
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 28, 2005, 12:16
Total Comments 1030 (Pro)
User ID 23558

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Two Tomb Raider Games Announced
6. Re: Two Tomb Raider Games Announced Jun 9, 2014, 18:47 Lorcin

I sincerely hope they open with a montage of Lara getting out of bed (clothed you pervs) whilst overlaying the title just to acknowledge how dumb the title is.

Not like we have had apes rise or dark knights rise or sunrise (episode on How I Met Your Mother). Stuff rising doesn't get clichéd at all.

Also aren't these tombs generally underground - wouldn't Descent of the Tomb Raider fit better (not fall - done to death).

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Watch Dogs NVIDIA Drivers & Tweak Guide
17. Re: Watch Dogs NVIDIA Drivers & Tweak Guide May 26, 2014, 15:04 Lorcin

It's a B grade GTA clone with super powers being portrayed as hacking. If you've played Saints Row 4 and GTA V there's very little too see here.  

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Road Ahead
27. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Road Ahead May 1, 2014, 17:45 Lorcin

My personnel experience with ESO:

1) Log into beta.
2) 4 hours later log out.
3) Reinstall Skyrim.
4) 2 weeks later give account and password to mate so they can play the next beta.
5) Read launch comments/review.
6) Regret nothing.

News Comments > PC Final Fantasy III Revealed
15. Re: PC Final Fantasy III Revealed Apr 18, 2014, 16:34 Lorcin

Creston wrote on Apr 18, 2014, 11:10:
I was just bitching about them needing to re-release FF3 like two days ago. I am MADE of magic! What else do you guys want me to bitch about so it'll happen? Bidding starts at a 16" pizza with 3 toppings!

How about a release of Josef Fritzl? I bid erm some three day old garlic+herb dip from a takeaway that's still lurking around my kitchen?

News Comments > Dead Space Free on Origin
23. Re: Dead Space Free on Origin Mar 27, 2014, 22:26 Lorcin

I know that feeling even though adding this shit has caused me major heart break. Turns out my new 2560x1440 monitor has been running at 59hz and 16bit colour ever since Windows basic got activate during a "hold down sticky key to compare stats then quickly click to get back to game debarcle"

Turns out origin only works with 32bit colour and sudden I remember why I paid for this monitor again.

Morale of the story: still not gonna play dead space but hey I own it now.

News Comments > Facebook Acquires Oculus, Oculus Rift Minecraft Cancelled
21. Re: Facebook Acquires Oculus, Oculus Rift Minecraft Cancelled Mar 25, 2014, 21:02 Lorcin

yeah unless they like the look of steam box and buy valve. forget people posting they're having cheese on toast for lunch. they could buy their way into the console market with a low cost nerd dream!  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
31. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 14, 2014, 17:08 Lorcin

Given it's also National Steak and BJ day does that mean we get 3.142 blowjobs?  

News Comments > Resident Evil 4 60FPS Videos
5. Re: Resident Evil 4 60FPS Videos Feb 25, 2014, 16:27 Lorcin

Hellbinder wrote on Feb 25, 2014, 16:13:
That makes no sense at all. 60 FPS is still the standard for smoothness for video games. Most gamers are not fringe geeks.

The news is they are making an old game engine do new things and they are changing the engine so that it runs at 60 fps instead of 24 fps.

Yeah surely they would have benefited from a split screen to show the original at 24fps so this looked like a refresh.

Also are they kidding us? At 23s in the Water Room Combat video Leon totally clips through a guy! This is an advert?????

News Comments > Deadpool and Other Marvel Removals Confirmed
41. Re: Deadpool and Other Marvel Removals Confirmed Jan 2, 2014, 17:00 Lorcin

Kosumo wrote on Jan 2, 2014, 15:49:
With ADSL copper lines are pretty fast. You may have to wait several hours but thats not the end of the earth is it - Unless you wish to push the buy button then have the game 10 mins later.

Ohhh conspiracy theory incoming - maybe that's why the game installs on XBone are reported as so long. Maybe they are getting people used to waiting a long time before they can start to play to prepare them for only being able to download games in the future.

Or maybe I'm talking shit and microsoft haven't made an accurate status bar in their history

26. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 31, 2013, 20:36 Lorcin

ahhh drunk. 6 drunk teenage girls in my front room singing nickleback.

fuck it rather they did it here then anywhere else!

News Comments > Steam Hits 7.6M Concurrent User Record
39. Re: Steam Hits 7.6M Concurrent User Record Dec 30, 2013, 16:40 Lorcin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5kPUFxXYLs  

News Comments > On Sale
13. Re: On Sale Dec 28, 2013, 18:45 Lorcin

Brothers is confusing my poor little cranium!  

9. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 1, 2013, 16:37 Lorcin

oi Morrisette THIS is ironic  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - X Rebirth
81. Re: Ships Ahoy - X Rebirth Nov 16, 2013, 09:43 Lorcin

dj LiTh wrote on Nov 16, 2013, 09:22:
So then i go ahead and unplug it and go for the m+kb, ok not so bad, infact its pretty responsive flying the ship, until you realize that the game is built around a controller with menu after menu after menu to click on, which is hampered by the fact that you can steer your ship at the same time. As Creston said earlier, click on an enemy with your mouse, which you need to be using to looking at an enemy.

All the menus are select-able by numbers 1-6 - it says which number by the option. For instance to instantly get back to your ship from the stations it's Enter-5-5.

I'm liking it overall but there are problems, no radar, don't like walking around the stations. Freighter can get itself in a knot.

Still will stick with it - time absolutely flies when I'm playing.

54. Re: Ships Ahoy - X Rebirth Nov 15, 2013, 16:05 Lorcin

D4rkKnight wrote on Nov 15, 2013, 16:00:
Patch seems to have slowed down the game for me by at least 10-15%, had to lower my resolution from 1920x1080 down to 1440x900 just to keep a reasonable framerate.

I really hate how the highways are full of fake traffic and basically its just a slipstream minigame to speed out of it. The ships in the highway never seem to exit or exist outside of just traveling inside of it.

Yeah somebody liked finding nemo!

47. Re: Ships Ahoy - X Rebirth Nov 15, 2013, 15:00 Lorcin

What did you do egosoft????? my performance was fine until the 1.12 patch (i say fine - I mean playable).

BTW Cyborg Fly 5 stick works fine give or take having to use joy2key to manage the hat.

News Comments > X Rebirth Launch Trailer
36. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 14, 2013, 20:46 Lorcin

Stupid bloody global release - doesn't unlock here until midday. I wouldn't normally mind but as tomorrow is my only day off in the middle of 12 days working I'd much rather have played all night or got up early to play.  

News Comments > Activision Blizzard's Financials - WoW at 7.6M Subs
13. Re: Activision Blizzard's Financials - WoW at 7.6M Subs Nov 6, 2013, 22:56 Lorcin

So in order we had:

WOW: Quite successful generic fantasy MMO
BC: Mainly disappointing demon land
WOTLK: Awesome norse inspired land (and series high)
BC: Should've been free update to original territories (they could take the cash hit then and done it for free instead of charging)
MOP: Kung fu panda inspired kid friendly shite

If they announce an expansion I want a greek mythology inspired setting going up against wow's version of Hades - they need to get their epic back on.

News Comments > South Park: The Stick of Truth Delayed
15. Re: South Park: The Stick of Truth Delayed Oct 31, 2013, 22:35 Lorcin

gameplay looks shockingly bad  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Batman: Arkham Origins
12. Re: Ships Ahoy - Batman: Arkham Origins Oct 25, 2013, 18:13 Lorcin

Got done by the Burnley comm tower too. Oh and one after the deathstroke fight where none of the doors opened.

Somebody better call up Patchman to save the day.

1030 Comments. 52 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo