Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Lorcin

Real Name Lorcin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Lorcin
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 28, 2005, 12:16
Total Comments 1030 (Pro)
User ID 23558

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > UE4 Fortnite PC Release Next Year
5. Re: UE4 Fortnite PC Release Next Year Jul 12, 2012, 21:39 Lorcin

zomg day one purchase here

/drunk

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jul 5, 2012, 20:14 Lorcin

Win8 has big butt and Mcafee cannot lie,
when the viruses they do try,
but when the crack attacks the security hacks windows 8 it just get's raped!

News Comments > id Hasn't Forgotten RAGE
8. Re: id Hasn't Forgotten RAGE Jul 5, 2012, 20:08 Lorcin

Are they going to announce it wasn't as good as borderlands?  

News Comments > FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Plans
35. Re: FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Plans Jul 4, 2012, 19:23 Lorcin

Unless youtube is lying the movies have been upgraded - not all the way, I'd have to guess <720p but they are way better than the stretched 320x240 I'm used to seeing from this game.  

News Comments > FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Plans
34. Re: FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Plans Jul 4, 2012, 19:20 Lorcin

shinchan0s wrote on Jul 4, 2012, 18:19:
Even my dad asked why I was playing with "bubble people"...

Cause apart from the ridiculous Barrett (or as I always named him "Mr Farty") the main characters were pretty relate-able.

Of course nobody back then expected Mr Farty to become the sidekick in gears of war or that characters in games in general would become more and more stereotypical unlike-able twats as the years went by.

FFVII and FFIX are part of a dying breed of games with nice, fun, characters who emotionally involve the players. These days most of the 'heroes' are lumps of meat with biceps bigger than they're necks. If I saw somebody with biceps bigger than they're neck walking down the street I'd cross the damn road!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
16. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 3, 2012, 19:17 Lorcin

MadBoris wrote on Jul 3, 2012, 16:58:
Thanks to this discussion...I just had an idea...

I think I'm going to take my 9 month old Golden to a fireworks show, atleast for a while depending on his patience.

I have always tried to expose him to everything I could in terms of environments, sounds, surfaces, as the puppy books suggest. He's definitely been around some loud noises too.

I figure this way, he will get a clear understanding from the onset what exactly these 4th of July noises are. Should set a decent foundation as long as I set him up for success.
I'll give him some plugs though, to lessen the impact.

It's a gun dog so should be fine - my Labrador couldn't care less about fireworks, he just keeps trying to beg food (hates balloons though too).

19. Re: And now for something completely off-topic Jul 2, 2012, 19:13 Lorcin

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 2, 2012, 18:59:

eh, being a "gun dog" doens't matter 1 bit. I have 3 gun dogs, and 1 of my 3 is the biggest baby in the world. Rain, wind, firworks, thunder, etc. It is a nightmare. Nothing works. The best I can do for him is put a blanket in the bathroom and leave a radio on in there for him. I also open the basement door and have made a safe spot for him to hid in with a blanket from his kennel and a radio. Poor kid.

yours, like mine, must be defective. People regularly train Labs to guide blind people - we still struggle to keep ours from eating the children's socks and knickers.

16. Re: And now for something completely off-topic Jul 2, 2012, 18:10 Lorcin

rist3903 wrote on Jul 2, 2012, 16:59:
I am sure you have done some research on this yourself Blue, but I found these tips for keeping your dog as relaxed as possible on the forthcoming Forth.

http://www.dogstardaily.com/blogs/8-tips-keeping-your-dogs-calm-july-4th

I felt like such an idiot with this last year - we had our fireworks night (early november) and did a home display. Halfway through we realised "Jack" (our rescue lab) was happily mingling with the crowd just generally begging food. Shocked my wife said well looks like his ok with fireworks and I agreed, at which point a friend of a friend we'd never met before turned around and said "of course he is - his a gun dog". DOH.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 2, 2012, 18:05 Lorcin

My wife watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre when she was 7 - I had VERY controlling parents who wouldn't even let me watch Saturday morning TV on 1 of the 3 channels we had back then.

Needless to say my kids watch what they want - ie my son watched Aliens when he was 9.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. Re: Morning Metaverse Jun 27, 2012, 19:01 Lorcin

What a pointless waste of money - the ADA must have spent millions on lawyers fees trying to force Netflix to do now something their already legally obligated to do. Even if the ADA win I'd be if the judge didn't give Netflix an 18 months time frame to introduce the change anyway.

They could have spent the fees on actually helping people rather than fighting for a ruling which had already been given.

News Comments > etc.
19. Re: etc. Jun 26, 2012, 17:48 Lorcin

erm didn't notice much difference apart from being padded. My love interest who also happened to be in my final squad still miraculously appeared on the other side of the galaxy. I can't say this resolved any of the story lines, just added a few sections of padding.  

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic 1.3 Live
1. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic 1.3 Live Jun 26, 2012, 17:43 Lorcin

ouch after 80 minutes nobody cares enough to post anything positive or negative.  

News Comments > Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found?
12. Re: Diablo III 1.0.3 Skill Changes Found? Jun 16, 2012, 20:37 Lorcin

Meh just use the server emulation which is already working and set it to what you want.  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 9, 2012, 18:38 Lorcin

I got my first smoker two weeks ago and smoked my first pulled pork following the recipe on amazingribs.com on Monday (holiday here in the uk). 6 out of the 8 of us preferred the non-smoked version from Here

Crucial difference seemed to be recooking it after it was pulled in the juices. Monday's was an amazing tasting pork dish which was 90% pork - my normal one seems to be again amazing but for tasting of the spices not just pork.

News Comments > LEGO: The Lord of the Rings Announced
15. Re: LEGO: The Lord of the Rings Announced Jun 2, 2012, 19:20 Lorcin

Agent.X7 wrote on Jun 2, 2012, 14:11:
The Lego series is tired and if you think it isn't you're retarded. Better?

Oi only I get to call my ten year old boy who was amazingly happy to read this retarded.

You don't like Lego games? Your inner child is dying.

News Comments > Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition & Steamworks
26. Re: Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition & Steamworks May 31, 2012, 20:41 Lorcin

Alamar wrote on May 31, 2012, 18:35:
Yakubs wrote on May 31, 2012, 13:09:
I wish they would port Demon's Souls too

I still have this for PS3, shrink wrapped, in the other room... I need to dedicate some time to that machine... It's currently a media box...

-Alamar

You have more money then sense obviously. Take up golf - your done with gaming.

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 Rebellion Pack DLC Next Week
21. Re: Mass Effect 3 Rebellion Pack DLC Next Week May 24, 2012, 18:57 Lorcin

"Dear Bioware,

This year I have completed all the PVE content in TOR and forced myself to play through all 3 Mass Effects. I'll be interested in playing ME3 multiplayer packs when you start paying me to sit through them.

Yours honestly

Lorcin"

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Cuts
6. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Cuts May 22, 2012, 18:07 Lorcin

Cj does have a point - seriously where is my multiplayer Death Star trench run???? I went into TOR really wanting the space combat to be on a par with the X-Wing and Tie-Fighter of old, instead I got House of The Dead in space.

The space combat was quite possibly the biggest single disappointment of the game.

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic Cuts
1. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic Cuts May 22, 2012, 17:56 Lorcin

The last ever thing an MMO, which you can get the top raiding armour inside a 1 month trial, is to cuts in the staff.

They shouldn't be so quick to write it off and work bloody hard to at least double the amount of endgame content if they want those all important renewals.

I quit after basically finishing the PVE game (don't play PvP) and I've seen NOTHING since. Nothing has stuck in my mind as new content, upadted content etc etc - I read a lot of gaming press but if Bioware have added new content I've completely missed it.

News Comments > Darksiders II Trailer
8. Re: Darksiders II Trailer May 19, 2012, 03:22 Lorcin

Slashman wrote on May 18, 2012, 22:40:
The first one was very good IMO. Definitely an underrated title. The mix of fighting, platforming and puzzle solving is really satisfying.

Also, you get to play as the very embodiment of conflict itself. Thumbsup

I agree - it's the closest thing to a Zelda game on the PC but with 100% less cuteness and fairys.

1030 Comments. 52 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo