Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Lorcin

Real Name Lorcin   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Lorcin
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 28, 2005, 12:16
Total Comments 1006 (Pro)
User ID 23558

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Gearbox Working on Fixing Your Badass in Borderlands 2
3. Re: Gearbox Working on Fixing Your Badass in Borderlands 2 Sep 25, 2012, 21:44 Lorcin

I'll let them tinker with my ass if I can tinker with their release date for Colonial Marines.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Castle Crashers on Steam This Week
8. Re: Castle Crashers on Steam This Week Sep 23, 2012, 22:48 Lorcin

I'll tell my son (10) when he gets home from school tomorrow. Kinda expecting him to have his first nerdgasm.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 22, 2012, 22:21 Lorcin

Beer flows as Germany kicks off Oktoberfest.

Beer and bosoms. If you can't enjoy that I'm not sure I'd care to know you.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
12. Re: More Big Picture Details Sep 21, 2012, 12:26 Lorcin

I have a i7-920 and a AMD 5870. Looking at those benchmarks I'm not going to be upgrading when I finish paying for this one in may  

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Sep 19, 2012, 23:15 Lorcin

I have to admit I kinda liked the trailer - except the blatantly prosthetic chin on one of the vertically challenged people.

That said I won't watch it until probably christmas 2014 when I can get all 3 films, cut the credits and recaps and make it back into one epic view. Boxing Day (dunno what yanks call it) for all 3 spliced together and recovering from a hangover sounds good to me.

There's no way I'll go to the cinema for this - I know the book too well and the book isn't worth 2 hrs little own 6+.

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Ships - Review Roundup
61. Re: Borderlands 2 Ships - Review Roundup Sep 19, 2012, 04:29 Lorcin

ochentay4 wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 20:25:
Lorcin wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 12:37:
ochentay4 wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 12:20:
Why do you get to play the game today and I have to wait 2 days? WHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

IF you've bought it via steam log out. Use a free vpn in america and sign back into steam. Steam will unlock the game, you can then log back out, shut down the vpn and log in as usual and it works.

Obviously use at your own risk when it comes to vpn choice.
Hi, I tried to do that but it doesnt work. I log with VPN on, I launch the game, i get to the menu, then log out, shut down the vpn, and when login on steam again cant launch, "preload ready" again.

oops may have missed a step - you might need to tell it to go to offline mode whilst in steam. Haven't done it since fallout new vegas and as I just hit 80 in gw2 I'm waiting until friday this time. Sorry

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Ships - Review Roundup
21. Re: Borderlands 2 Ships - Review Roundup Sep 18, 2012, 12:37 Lorcin

ochentay4 wrote on Sep 18, 2012, 12:20:
Why do you get to play the game today and I have to wait 2 days? WHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

IF you've bought it via steam log out. Use a free vpn in america and sign back into steam. Steam will unlock the game, you can then log back out, shut down the vpn and log in as usual and it works.

Obviously use at your own risk when it comes to vpn choice.

News Comments > Black Mesa Released
89. Re: Enjoying it Sep 15, 2012, 17:54 Lorcin

Jesus forgot how hard this was compared to the latest fps  

63. Re: Black Mesa Released Sep 14, 2012, 20:24 Lorcin

wtf_man wrote on Sep 14, 2012, 19:58:
As I've said before... I've had very little interest in this since they changed it from a re-make to a re-imagination. If I ever do bother to download it... it will probably when they actually finish it... with Xen and all.

/shrug

Wow. Trying to be nice atm so all I can say is wow.

45. Re: Black Mesa Released Sep 14, 2012, 16:02 Lorcin

eunichron wrote on Sep 14, 2012, 13:30:
Lorcin wrote on Sep 14, 2012, 12:50:
Torrent file - seems valid, setup has correct logos etc but use at your own risk:

http://www.mediafire.com/?khmzyygg4vetko0

That torrent is linked directly from the Black Mesa site, it's legit. Currently really slow though, need more peers!

Yeah for reason my chrome didn't like the new black mesa release page - so that torrent came from the comments section of a news page. Hence the prior warning.

Game seems good so far - except just hit the lower canals and they left the bloody crate jumping puzzle in. Always hated that.

EDIT: Greatest moment for me so far - CHUCKLE BROTHERS MUGS! To me!

1. Re: Black Mesa Released Sep 14, 2012, 12:50 Lorcin

Torrent file - seems valid, setup has correct logos etc but use at your own risk:

http://www.mediafire.com/?khmzyygg4vetko0

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Sells 2 Million
88. Re: Guild Wars 2 Sells 2 Million Sep 13, 2012, 23:03 Lorcin

Endgame for me in GW2 is perfect. Time to log off and play something else (like the stuff in the steam summer sale I haven't touched yet).

Get to level cap and tell me that wasn't worth the admission fee and I'll punch you in the face for lying.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Sells 2 Million
87. Re: Guild Wars 2 Sells 2 Million Sep 13, 2012, 23:01 Lorcin

sauron wrote on Sep 13, 2012, 11:40:

I love the phrasing on that - I think at least half of the DPS guys I knew in FFXI would fail that test. So many dopes.

I think in terms of IQ it was support>tank>healer>>>>>>>>>>>DPS.

Oh that's just stupid. My wow main was a hunter which is where my heart lay but I also had a pally who both tanked and healed raids when necessary. The healer was ridiculously simple - almost whack-a-mole style, and VERY boring. Tanking again - a lot of raid fights bring in bosses which wipe aggro forcing the raid to use two tanks simply because the job is so damn easy.

For me DPS always offered the most flexibility and challenge - and being ranged helped with being able to view the situation (how many melee raid officers have you met - they are all ranged dps or healers).

News Comments > Amnesia Postmortem - Piracy? "Screw It"
13. Re: Amnesia Postmortem - Piracy? Sep 13, 2012, 22:44 Lorcin

Well according to steam I own it. I don't remember buying it, and have never played it but hey apparently I bought it too!

(damn those indie bundles - I don't do horror anymore).

News Comments > The Secret World Update Tomorrow
1. Re: The Secret World Update Tomorrow Sep 13, 2012, 00:06 Lorcin

/tumbleweed  

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Digital Sales Resume
14. Re: Guild Wars 2 Digital Sales Resume Sep 11, 2012, 18:48 Lorcin

Broekn quests/events I get but just logged cause my party couldn't get into sorrow's embrace. I got in once by fluke but the rest were stuck outside.

Broken dungeons are a bit disheartening but fuck it - game is a lot of fun.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Digital Sales Resume
6. Re: Guild Wars 2 Digital Sales Resume Sep 11, 2012, 13:15 Lorcin

Noticed the same thing in later levels, which made this:

Fixed a bug with the recipe for Ginger Pear Tarts that excluded Dough from the recipe.

Really make me laugh from the 8-9-12 patch notes

News Comments > More Chris Roberts Game Teasing
7. Re: More Chris Roberts Game Teasing Sep 10, 2012, 21:46 Lorcin

I loved Starlancer SO much. I love space sims in general but somehow starlancer just hit the right buttons with me.  

News Comments > On Darksiders II Sales
15. Re: On Darksiders II Sales Sep 8, 2012, 19:40 Lorcin

Loved the first game - completed it twice and own it on PC and PS3. Number 2 was kinda meh.

Sorry vigil.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Password Attacks
11. Re: Guild Wars 2 Password Attacks Sep 7, 2012, 22:57 Lorcin

Darks wrote on Sep 7, 2012, 22:32:
Sepharo wrote on Sep 7, 2012, 22:14:
Quinn wrote on Sep 7, 2012, 22:07:
It's graphics are even uglier than the almost 8 years old World of Warcraft graphics

I don't have GW2 but I've watched friends play and this quote here is not even in the vicinity of being correct.

Ill have to agree with you here, Ive been playing the game for the past week, and the graphics in the game are absolutly awesome. WOW looking, SAME AS THE ORGINAL GW? I have no idea what this idiots been watching or seeing, but hes full of shit. Dont pay any attention to the troll.

Sod the graphics (which are top notch for an mmo) the art design is stunning at times. Some of the vistas you truly do look at and are just blown away by the detail which went into them.

BTW lvl 51 played 61 hours and completed 23% of the world map.

1006 Comments. 51 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo