Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Gymper

Real Name Gymper   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Gymper
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 26, 2005, 16:38
Total Comments 166 (Novice)
User ID 23550

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >

News Comments > Evening Q&As
1. Dungeon Lords CE Feb 16, 2006, 06:37 Gymper

The interview with Bradley is really insulting for folks who bought the original Dungeon Lords. Really all they did with the CE is add all the content that was missing or did not work in the original release. The added content should have been available as a patch for those who bought the original. This is the worst example of "ship first, patch later" I have ever seen!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re. Microsoft to license Windows source Jan 25, 2006, 12:46 Gymper

Love or Hate MS, you have to wonder whether making Windows source code available is a good move? Releasing MS source code is likely to have an increase in the number of computer viruses. *ugh*

News Comments > Stargate SG-1 Cancelled?
56. Re: No subject Jan 22, 2006, 08:25 Gymper

Doesn't bother me if all of them are cancelled. Sci-fi TV has really gone down hill. Ever since Red Dwarf left TV, there hasn't been one sci-fi show I've even been remotely interested in. Galactica's half-arsed remake is a slap in the face to real sci fi, and Stargate is almost as bad as farscape...which sound so similar that I think both of the show's scripts crawled out from under the same sweaty fat guy's couch cushion.

The only GOOD thing on sci-fi will be when they start showing the new Dr. Who episodes. Granted, most of us have seen them on the net, but this gives us a reason to enjoy them again...on our TVs rather then our monitors.

Sci-fi is dead. Face it.

-------

You sir are an idiot. Galactica is the best SciFi show in a LONG time.

This comment was edited on Jan 22, 12:58.

News Comments > Dungeon Lords German to English Patch
1. No subject Dec 27, 2005, 19:05 Gymper

There is another update that claims to convert almost all the German to English. Fantastic work on the part of the modder.

So sad that the developer can't take the time to update/fix THEIR product!

Here is the link: http://dreamcatcherinteractive.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26565

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
1. Gothic III Sep 28, 2005, 20:21 Gymper

How the hell (or why?) did Gothic III go the way of Jurassic Park? Sorry, but I don't want dinosaurs in my fantasy games. Didn't such a concept fail miserably before? It was just called Turok.

News Comments > Federal Rockstar Probe
18. Re: Well Jul 26, 2005, 12:40 Gymper

Big question now...what happens to all the mod makers who make content that isn't approved? For example, the nude mod for Sims 2 and violence mods for other games?

Are they coming after the mod makers next?

166 Comments. 9 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo