Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for MEAHT

Real Name MEAHT   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jul 1, 2005, 20:46
Total Comments 39 (Suspect)
User ID 23418

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

News Comments > Titanfall Closed Beta Begins Friday
10. Re: Titanfall Closed Beta Begins Friday Feb 12, 2014, 11:44 MEAHT

Everyone has a negative opinion of this game (including me) till they play it.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > DayZ Sales Soar
26. Re: DayZ Sales Soar Dec 18, 2013, 14:47 MEAHT

ShakyJake wrote on Dec 18, 2013, 14:35:
I know Rocket said that he was going to make scavenging harder in Standalone, but I've died from hunger/thirst three times now. In the whole time I've played the game, I've found precisely two cans of sardines.

Anyone else having this problem? If this were the mod I'd suspect the server of being at fault for not spawning gear, but no matter which servers I try it's still the same. An occasional rotten orange here or there, or maybe a broken M4 in a barracks, but really very little else.

Dean said that the loot doesn't respawn at the moment. Im sure it will be fixed soon

21. Re: DayZ Sales Soar Dec 18, 2013, 13:04 MEAHT

perfectly put Jacob.

Do you currently play? Looking to pair up?

19. Re: DayZ Sales Soar Dec 18, 2013, 12:19 MEAHT

harlock wrote on Dec 18, 2013, 12:18:
MEAHT wrote on Dec 18, 2013, 12:10:
You can customize your character with helmets, different clothes, sneakers, gloves.

Dean says this is for the most hardcore DayZ players

dude like that sounds like totally hardcore

what a cornball

17. Re: DayZ Sales Soar Dec 18, 2013, 12:10 MEAHT

Man, nothing but negative comments from not a single person who's actually given the standalone a chance. I was skeptical at first but after playing till 5AM last night all I want to do is go home and play some more.

Tidbits-

You can customize your character with helmets, different clothes, sneakers, gloves.

Dean says this is for the most hardcore DayZ players

Patch has already been released addressing several issues

For an Alpha I havent had any problems with unplayable bugs/glitches.

30$ is to be part of the process to build and grow the game (anyone remember how fun it was following Desert Combat mod?!)

You can watch this guy playing for a taste:
http://www.twitch.tv/sacriel

News Comments > Out of the Blue
42. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 25, 2013, 16:38 MEAHT

Sorry for your loss Blue. Been reading about Hudson since she was a puppy.  

5. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 22, 2013, 10:42 MEAHT

:/  

3. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 2, 2013, 11:20 MEAHT

OMG @ the Blues news Crew Hierarchy! thats hillarious! Im going to have to go in, but first if only it would finally connect :/  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 13, 2013, 11:12 MEAHT

Hey Blue,
Have you tried to unseat then re-seat the cpu? Possibly with a little dab of thermal paste?
MEAHT

3. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 31, 2013, 15:14 MEAHT

Been following for a long time Blue, almost as long as HTWD has been alive

Still remember the times when you tried to make him a nice steak for his past bdays

Happy Birthday Hudson!

MEAHT

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 19, 2013, 12:14 MEAHT

hey Blue,
Did you wrap the baby backs in foil for half the last 3 hours? We did this just recently and the ribs were super moist!
thanks
MEAHT

3. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 21, 2012, 10:40 MEAHT

What a coincidence! The other day as I was so excited because my in-laws had finally vacated the premises, that in the middle of a mad dash through the house I absolutely smashed my small toe into a corner of the wall that juts out. The same exact thoughts rushed through my head, there was no doubt that I had broken my pinky toe. As usual though I waited till the next morning and luckily woke up with considerably less pain than the night before.

It really is a horrific pain! We should go to meetings at STA (Smashed Toes Anonymous), in an attempt to help deal with the pain lol.

Hows about it Blue?

30. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 8, 2012, 14:44 MEAHT

Let's end this argument here. I think we are enamored with the image and sound of a fat beef burger sizzling on the grill, but the taste? Not so much.

Please, make no mistake, the best burgers come from a griddle, where the burger can do both things required for a great burger:
A: Cooks in its own juices, on the grill all that liquid falls between grates.
B: Gets a nice brown crispy thin crust (for flavor & texture) that helps keep the juices sealed with a nice sear that can only be achieved with a commercial style(gas) griddle.

And yes, would you kindly season your burger! Kick it up a notch? Add rub to season the burger with a bit of worcestershire.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 27, 2012, 10:55 MEAHT

"player" should be "played".

;D

News Comments > Mass Effect 3 Weekend Operation
7. Re: Mass Effect 3 Weekend Operation Apr 26, 2012, 10:40 MEAHT

I didnt think it was goin to be possible but this ME3 MP is like crack! More multiplayer games should emulate their class system, keeps shit fresh.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Patch Today
1. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch Today Feb 14, 2012, 10:32 MEAHT

Wheres the real patch coming out? Seems like we've been waiting forever.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Bans Gone Wrong?
12. Re: Battlefield 3 Bans Gone Wrong? Jan 24, 2012, 14:32 MEAHT

There are so many inaccuracies, rants, bullshit and fear mongering in this thread that I just had to reply. Everyone on the internet is an expert at everything.

PB bans the end of PC gaming? Origin hate and "another reason not to buy BF3?" Man just shut the f**k up. All of you assholes.

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Origin Preorders Include Beta Access
33. Re: Battlefield 3 Origin Preorders Include Beta Access Aug 3, 2011, 10:55 MEAHT

eunichron wrote on Aug 2, 2011, 23:28:
Rattlehead wrote on Aug 2, 2011, 20:14:
The alpha was supposedly only running DX9 and locked at low settings (or at least settings lower than maximum). My only complaint with the graphics was that they were kind of bland, hopefully that changes with DX11 and higher settings, but even at DX9 it looked pretty damn good.

Actually you could press esc and go into the settings menu and change the graphics to high. It even detected my 3 monitors so it works perfectly with eyefinity.

News Comments > BF2 Patch Plans
37. wtf? Nov 30, 2005, 19:03 MEAHT

the only people whining and complaning on this thread are the fools who cant get BF2 running on their pc.

as far as the shooting goes, spray, or single shot, this isnt CS! you have to have patience, this is the only FPS that takes skill to aim and hit the target.

this game is the best online FPS out there now without a doubt. Yes...it has its bugs, but they definately dont make the game unplayable. heres a bet, SHOW ME A GAME THAT IS WITHOUT BUGS...

5. Re: cool Sep 15, 2005, 11:49 MEAHT

first post ever for me after reading this site for 3 years! yea me!

Yeah, but it took you 4 trys to get it!

Ure just jealous;P

39 Comments. 2 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo