Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Adam Rose

Real Name Adam Rose   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname EvilGrouse
Email grouse71@cox.net
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 30, 2005, 02:10
Total Comments 89 (Suspect)
User ID 23413

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

News Comments > Garry's Mod on Steam
15. Garry's mod Nov 28, 2006, 10:24 EvilGrouse

PAY for the mod?? HA! I don't think so. NEXT!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Gears of War PC?
35. SWEET!! Nov 17, 2006, 13:12 EvilGrouse

Gears for PC. Nice. Now tell me that GTA4 will be ported to PC, and I'll be a happy man!

News Comments > Bus Driver Announced
3. Re: NEXT GEN! Nov 13, 2006, 10:54 EvilGrouse

Truly truly sad. What's next? The janitor game? You have 15 office buildings to clean....IN ONE NIGHT!! What will you do?? Blah blah blah.

News Comments > BF2142 Patch Plans
3. Re: No subject Nov 3, 2006, 23:18 EvilGrouse

So MajorGeeks, how much did they gouge you for the game?
I am SO glad I'm not buying this game. With all the bullshit that's gone on with BF2, there's no way I'm buying 2142. Nuff said.

News Comments > Postal 3 Details
31. Postal Oct 19, 2006, 10:39 EvilGrouse

A few months before Postal 2 came out, I mentioned to a friend of mine that, I needed a game where I could piss on people after I mutilate/kill them. Lo and behold, they released Postal 2! I don't care what people think of this game, it's one of my favs. Can't wait for more. Fuckin' funny, brutal, sadistic game. It makes me laugh insidiously. >:)

News Comments > Deal or No Deal Announced
3. Re: No subject Sep 19, 2006, 22:33 EvilGrouse

THAT was hysterical. Thank you for the laugh, culture.

Anyway, I was just gonna post one word about this game. And that word, is

SAD.

Nuff said.

News Comments > EA and Crytek?
26. Crytek Aug 26, 2006, 22:22 EvilGrouse

This news does not please me. Like we needed another reason to hate EA.

News Comments > New F.E.A.R. Patch
8. New Fear patch Jul 6, 2006, 22:55 EvilGrouse

I dunno man. I just downloaded it and hit yes for overwriting the file. Seems to be the same damn one I d/l'd before. Oh well.

I think this happened once before with a patch that was posted here.

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Update
31. BF2 Jun 3, 2006, 13:04 EvilGrouse

If they'd just bring back one thing. THE ABILITY TO SPAWN ON SQUAD LEADERS!!!!!! Why the fuck would they take that out?? This is a TEAM game right? Then why the hell would they take out a chance to spawn with your SL to help him out? Fucking MORONS!!!!

News Comments > Quake III Arena, Wolfenstein Patches
15. patches May 8, 2006, 21:07 EvilGrouse

Uhh, where do I put the files? Sorry, but I'm used to recent patches that just install themselves. Plus, the readme files don't tell ya squat. I'm guessing that I just extract them into my Quake III Arena folder, using folder names. Just want to make sure before I screw things up. I've only d/l'd the Q3 patch so far.
Thanks in advance for any assistance.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Mac Quake 4
4. Fuck MAC Apr 15, 2006, 12:42 EvilGrouse

There's my #1 reason for not liking MACs. Games take forever to be ported for it. That's enough for me.

News Comments > Call of Duty 2 Patch
12. No subject Apr 11, 2006, 21:18 EvilGrouse

It's about time. Now I can play and not worry about hacks. Sweet.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Into the black... Apr 5, 2006, 23:46 EvilGrouse

Kind of a bad day for a birthday, dude. Cobain killed himself, and Layne Staley died on this day. Just sayin'.

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Patch
37. BF2 Mar 29, 2006, 12:22 EvilGrouse

I played Desert Combat for a few hours yesterday. Man, what a difference. If they could implement a few things into the '42 engine, I'd never go back to BF2.

1. A commo rose
2. virtual floating outpost flags (like in BFV and BF2)

News Comments > Out of the Blue
38. Re: Meatforce Mar 16, 2006, 15:17 EvilGrouse

"Who says we native English speakers deserve to be spoken to only in perfectly accent-free English (which would be impossible anyway, as a single human on the planet who can actually manage to speak without an accent of some kind)? It's ridiculous to even contemplate."

Who says??? ME!!!! That's who. I DESERVE to be spoken to only in perfectly accent-free English. Dude, we don't need to hear your fucking political agendas here. I am a naturally angry man, and having product troubles ires me. When I pay for a product, and I have a problem, I want CLEAR concise information. Perhaps even a little extra thinking on their part. And yes, I do have enough tolerance to ask them to repeat themselves. And as someone else stated, if you give up cuz you can't understand them, then what's the point of having a tech help dept?
Damnit man, pull YOUR head out of your ass, and simply realize that tech help isn't what it used to be. You've never dealt with a completely unintelligible tech support person? Well lucky you.

26. Re: No subject Mar 16, 2006, 13:21 EvilGrouse

Gee, I'm sorry that you think that not being able to understand foreigners is racist. You wanna see racism?? Oh, you don't wanna go there!

22. Re: Tech support Mar 16, 2006, 12:57 EvilGrouse

I despise having to talk to Haji or Aneesh, or any of his countrymen. I had to call Netgear support, which is apparently in India. What kind of bullshit is this? You can never understand them, no matter how slow they talk. When I call for tech support, I'm usually really pissed off that something I paid for won't work. Now add a friggin foreigner into the mix, and it really doesn't help matters. I really wish American companies would keep their tech support in the states.
I've now gotten rid of my Netgear crap. Not worth it anymore. Rockstar / TakeTwo's support is in Australia I think. I still have a bit of difficulty with them too, but it definetely not as bad as other countries.

News Comments > NFS: Most Wanted Support Crashes
7. Re: No subject Mar 16, 2006, 00:29 EvilGrouse

It's just so damned frustrating. EA's pompous attitude is reprehesible. If some people can't play one of your games, help 'em out, man. That's just not cool. Buncha dickheads.

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Patch Plans, Euro Force Delayed
14. DICE sucks Feb 20, 2006, 19:51 EvilGrouse

I've just lost an hour of my life playing BF2. This is a great game, but with STILL a lot of bugs. Horrible lag, slow to id enemies, etc. Tried Special Forces first today. That was a mistake. They STILL have NOT fixed the server browser. I've said it before and I'll say it again. For a strictly online game, the browser is the ONE thing that should work. If I try to refresh the list, I have to log in again. Fuck DICE.
At least BF Vietnam runs well.

27. Wind Chimes Feb 18, 2006, 19:26 EvilGrouse

There's one thing that I insist of my wife. NO WIND CHIMES!! Holy shit I hate those things. Other than that, she can do whatever she wants to.

89 Comments. 5 pages. Viewing page 4.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo