Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jeremy Star

Real Name Jeremy Star   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Agent.X7
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 28, 2005, 16:58
Total Comments 1978 (Pro)
User ID 23400

User comment history
< Newer [ 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Q&As
4. Re: Morning Q&As Feb 13, 2013, 12:43 Agent.X7

Cutter wrote on Feb 13, 2013, 11:50:
Everything he says tells me these net gen consoles aren't going to do well at all and they will certainly be the last consoles.

OK, Patcher.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > etc., etc.
4. Re: etc., etc. Feb 12, 2013, 21:50 Agent.X7

Dungeon Siege 1 and 2 = Good. Sup COm I guess was good, not my cup of tea. But then they did Demigod and Space Siege and that was all she wrote. It's not that people have Kickstarter fatigue, it's that they have GPG fatigue.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Tomb Raider Gold
22. Re: Tomb Raider Gold Feb 7, 2013, 19:40 Agent.X7

I bought my first...oh, wait. I never did buy into 3DFX. I had NVidia even back then. Worked great for most games, and if a game only used 3DFX's proprietary Glide shit, fuck 'em. I didn't play it.

Tomb Raider was fun, although the T-Rex underground brought any sense of realism to a crashing halt.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Valve/J.J. Abrams Collaboration? Half-Life or Portal Movie?
28. Re: Valve/J.J. Abrams Collaboration? Half-Life or Portal Movie? Feb 6, 2013, 18:46 Agent.X7

bigspender wrote on Feb 6, 2013, 18:26:
JJ Abrams can go JJ fuck himself.

If anyone from hollywood makes a Half-life movie its gonna suck. END of story.

Now if someone that is creative makes a half-life movie, e.g. the guy that did District 9, or if QT tried a sci-fi movie, it could be great.

Do half-life 1 from 3 different points of view - like in the expansion packs.
1 point of view from gordon freeman
another from Shepherd (the soldier in Opposing forces)
and another from the security guard from the Blue Shift expansion.

that would be cool.

someone give me $50 mil and i'll make a movie thats awesome.

Ah, just like people with no acting experience that think they could act in a film, people with no directing experience could take 50 million and make a great film.

No.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Valve/J.J. Abrams Collaboration? Half-Life or Portal Movie?
17. Re: Valve/J.J. Abrams Collaboration? Half-Life or Portal Movie? Feb 6, 2013, 16:37 Agent.X7

I like JJ and his collaborators. Liked Alias, Lost, Fringe, Mission Impossible movies, the new Trek (I dislike old Trek), and I hope he can breath some new life into the massively diluted Star Wars franchise. I'm not sure how Poertal would work as a movie, though. It was a great game for the action puzzles, but that probably won't translate well into a movie.

Also, Cloverfield and Super 8? Meh. The guy is a good film maker, but he's not infallible.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Oculus Rift Vision Correction Support
7. Re: Oculus Rift Vision Correction Support Feb 6, 2013, 12:03 Agent.X7

It's exciting because it works so well. It works well enough to have grabbed the attention of major developers who want to support it. Please let me strap a 3D, motion tracking display to my face. If I had an extra $300 right now, I would so grab a developer kit to play Doom 3 with.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Racism Discussion
48. Re: Borderlands 2 Racism Discussion Feb 3, 2013, 18:22 Agent.X7

It takes way to much time and effort to be offended. If people put that time and energy towards something positive, rather than screaming from the rooftops about how unfair life is, maybe we'd advance as a race.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > etc.
1. Re: etc. Feb 3, 2013, 14:16 Agent.X7

Cool watch. Was thinking about getting one until I saw that it was $265. Ouch.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Racism Discussion
9. Re: Borderlands 2 Racism Discussion Feb 3, 2013, 13:26 Agent.X7

I met white people in the south that used all the gangster rap slang and listened to gangster rap and hated black people.

Someone always wants to scream racism because they want attention. Usually the people screaming racism the loudest are the racists.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Dead Space 3 Microtransactions & Game Modes Detailed
3. Re: Dead Space 3 Microtransactions & Game Modes Detailed Jan 30, 2013, 00:21 Agent.X7

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Jan 29, 2013, 23:21:
Wow. Horrible.

Boycott is required for this game now. 10 dollars just to play coop online? Rofl.

$10 to play online if you buy a USED copy. Same as BLOPS2 and every other game out there.

Just means we sell used copies for $44.99 instead of $49.99. (Or Gamestop's $54.99. Never understood that. Costs more to buy a used copy and online pass than to just buy a new game.)

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 28, 2013, 03:24 Agent.X7

Orphic Resonance wrote on Jan 27, 2013, 20:22:
man what was that show that had an episode where dude was supposed to be shooting a pilot for a TV show where he was a cop with a robot partner? or was that in a movie? .. it was a remote controlled prop and they were fucking around.. it was comedy stuff

its the same premise! i wonder if JJ is fucking with the suits now that he has them licking his asshole clean

edit: yeh it was a Friends episode.. *shudders*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pywe4NDb0Vg

I was thinking of that Friends episode when I read that headline. Matt LeBlanc can have his career back now!

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Path of Exile Open Beta
51. Re: Path of Exile Open Beta Jan 27, 2013, 14:39 Agent.X7

I can't believe all the shit Diablo 3 got for making you be online all the time, and yet nobody sees that as bad for this game.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - DmC: Devil May Cry; Livestream Today
3. Re: Ships Ahoy - DmC: Devil May Cry; Livestream Today Jan 25, 2013, 13:05 Agent.X7

SHORT. I got it on the PS3 and beat it in less than a week. Playing 1 - 2 hours a night. And I suck at this type of game. (Could never beat God of War 1 even on easy.)

That said, don't skip it just because it is short. (Though you may want to wait for a sale.) I bought it because Ninja Theory made Enslaved, a game I really enjoyed. Although I don't like this type of game much, the story was pretty cool (although some of the dialogue is very juvenile) and the environments were amazing.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Atari U.S. Files for Bankruptcy
12. Re: Atari U.S. Files for Bankruptcy Jan 21, 2013, 13:28 Agent.X7

NegaDeath wrote on Jan 21, 2013, 12:18:
I don't know what's sadder, that noone has been able to make the brand work since the crash in the 80's or that the Atari name is almost worthless now.

I don't know why they even bother using the Atari name. The first company failed for letting shovelware rule the store shelves, and the name has pretty much been cursed ever since.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 16, 2013, 12:29 Agent.X7

We're just socially retarded in this country. (Well, most countries.)

It's OK to be any religion you want, or none at all, except that we make laws based on morals from one religion.

It's 2013 and you can be fired from a job because you once made an adult film.

It's 2013 and you cannot make your own liquor.

It's 2013 and we want to take arms away from innocent civilians while the President and Attorney General are letting Mexican drug gangs cart weapons across the border that end up killing US agents.

Did you ever look back on somebody like the Romans and think "Man, that society was FUCKED up. Look at all the silly shit they did." Because if you take a step back and look at our society, we are ridiculous.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Op Ed
87. Re: Op Ed Jan 12, 2013, 14:34 Agent.X7

Shit man, I have some magic rocks that when I bang them together keeps tigers away. You don't see any tigers do you?

Thank you. I was looking for a good analogy but my mind was so blown I failed to come up with one. That was dead on.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Op Ed
86. Re: Op Ed Jan 12, 2013, 14:30 Agent.X7

Creston wrote on Jan 11, 2013, 23:03:
Agent.X7 wrote on Jan 11, 2013, 19:52:
Creston, I hope you are not serious about that. That is the dumbest argument I have ever heard. Oh, so the DHS has prevented terrorist attacks, huh? We have had ONE ever. Period. We had none before that, and none after.

That's like claiming... I don't know. I honestly cannot think of anything as stupid as what you just said.

One attack, huh? The 1975 and 1993 bombings in New York City don't count? Oklahoma City in 1995 doesn't count? And that's me being generous and assuming that you meant we had no terrorist attacks on American soil, because if you're literally saying what it appears you are saying, that America has had exactly ONE terrorist attack against it, period, may I suggest just going ahead and switching to a different news source, because then you just reached a level of fucking ignorance heretofore only claimed by the President of fucking Iran.

And no attacks after?

let me just go back three years:

May 1, New York City: a car bomb is discovered in Times Square, New York City after smoke is seen coming from a vehicle. The bomb was ignited, but failed to detonate and was disarmed before it could cause any harm. Times Square was evacuated as a safety precaution. Faisal Shahzad pleads guilty to placing the bomb as well as 10 terrorism and weapons charges.
Oct. 29: two packages are found on separate cargo planes. Each package contains a bomb consisting of 300 to 400 grams (11-14 oz) of plastic explosives and a detonating mechanism. The bombs are discovered as a result of intelligence received from Saudi Arabia's security chief. The packages, bound from Yemen to the United States, are discovered at en route stop-overs, one in England and one in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.
Jan. 17, Spokane, Washington: a pipe bomb is discovered along the route of the Martin Luther King, Jr. memorial march. The bomb, a "viable device" set up to spray marchers with shrapnel and to cause multiple casualties, is defused without any injuries.

"Awr shit the DHS dun do nothing there aint no attacks being made agains ush!" Solid argument there, numbnuts.

Creston

I was going to reply, but then I see that you chose to start calling names like a 5th grader, so I don't feel the need to argue with someone like that.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Op Ed
72. Re: Op Ed Jan 11, 2013, 19:55 Agent.X7

That said, the NRA is a failure because it caters to the most fanatical of gun owners and gun rights advocates and does next to nothing to promote responsible gun ownership from what I've seen.

Do more research. The NRA provides a ton of gun safety programs and education, most of it free of charge.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Op Ed
71. Re: Op Ed Jan 11, 2013, 19:53 Agent.X7

What is the punishment?

The current proposal makes it harder to get guns. Not impossible. Harder. More background checks. If you're innocent the only thing you lose is a high capacity magazine. That doesn't really seem like much of a loss.

Outlawing Pizza doesn't seem like much of a loss to people who don't like pizza either.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Op Ed
69. Re: Op Ed Jan 11, 2013, 19:52 Agent.X7

Creston wrote on Jan 11, 2013, 14:51:
Agent.X7 wrote on Jan 11, 2013, 14:33:
For all our military might, we have been unable to win the war on drugs, the war on terrorism,

I'll agree with the War on Drugs, but the War on Terrorism? Last I checked, the US has not had an attack against the "homeland" since the formation of the Department of Homeland Security. (and the start of the rather poorly named "war on terror.")

I'd call that a pretty reasonable success.

Creston

Creston, I hope you are not serious about that. That is the dumbest argument I have ever heard. Oh, so the DHS has prevented terrorist attacks, huh? We have had ONE ever. Period. We had none before that, and none after.

That's like claiming... I don't know. I honestly cannot think of anything as stupid as what you just said.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

1978 Comments. 99 pages. Viewing page 44.
< Newer [ 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo