Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jeremy Star

Real Name Jeremy Star   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Agent.X7
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description PS4 and PC gamer. Add me to your friends list! Or don't. Also into music (playing and listening), hiking, firearms, movies, and writing/reading.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 28, 2005, 16:58
Total Comments 2368 (Senior)
User ID 23400

User comment history
< Newer [ 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
27. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 31, 2013, 13:32 Agent.X7

The first thing that I will do with my new PS4 is rip out that slow ass 5400rpm, 500GB drive and replace it with a hybrid or 7400rpm drive with a TB of space.

Wait...This is starting to sound suspiciously like a PC upgrade...

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Released, Reviewed
54. Re: Battlefield 4 Released, Reviewed Oct 30, 2013, 19:52 Agent.X7

Bored, trying to get people on the server. Noticed my 9MM P226 wrecks the shit out of stone statues. Like, blows them apart. Exactly what 9MM round are they using? Super secret Chinese stuff with explosive tips?  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Oct 30, 2013, 19:50 Agent.X7

Hint: If your car is already flipped on the side, YOU wrecked it.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

53. Re: Battlefield 4 Released, Reviewed Oct 30, 2013, 12:34 Agent.X7

xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 30, 2013, 00:18:
So those who are playing....is it better than a Bad Company 2.5? Cause I still think Bad Company is the best in the series. The destructo in that game was awesome. I wish that game wouldn't have died so quickly.

I am also waiting for a $5-$20 sale.

The destruction is definitely up from BF3 in some maps. One of the island maps lets you destroy most of the buildings completely. (Hurricane?) It's still not Bad Company level, which I don't understand. Most of those maps let you eventually level pretty much everything but the biggest of buildings.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 30, 2013, 12:25 Agent.X7

I can't get on until after 12PM anyway, so I never notice unless you are REALLY late. (of course, I don't get up until 10AM either. That helps.)

A part of me just wishes JJ would not use any existing characters. Lucas ruined the prequels with Vader having built 3P0, jamming Boba Fett and his dad in there, making Yoda a damn cartoon warrior, the Chewie cameo - I mean, we get it, FAN SERVICE but please, not at the expense of the story! I don't really want to see geriatric Han Solo. I love the 30 something Solo who blasted Greedo under the table and said "I know" when Leia said she loved him. Let him live on as legend in our memories instead of defiling it with Old Solo.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

11. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 30, 2013, 12:16 Agent.X7

SpectralMeat wrote on Oct 30, 2013, 10:08:
PS4 and PC is still the way to go.
At least TitanFall will be out on the PC as well, not just Xbone

Yup, Titanfall was always a PC game for me anyway. Anything FPS is PC if I can help it, because I can't use a controller to play them.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

36. Re: Battlefield 4 Released, Reviewed Oct 29, 2013, 15:55 Agent.X7

SpectralMeat wrote on Oct 29, 2013, 15:42:
Agent.X7 wrote on Oct 29, 2013, 15:24:
SpectralMeat wrote on Oct 29, 2013, 15:07:
I didn't know the SP unlocks stuff for MP, that's awesome.
I did notice the scores I was getting for kills and stuff and thought to myself why the heck do I get points for SP?

Yeah, I scored a gold medal for the first level and it unlocked the Rex revolver for MP.

Gota cool green laser sight for my P226 pistol from one of the balltepacks too. Everyone is flashing their red laser dots and I flash my green and everyone on the server is asking how I got that, lol.
I did get gold on that first mission also and got the pistol.
Can't seem to find the battle packs though on the battlelog. Do you open those in game?

No, they are in Battlelog. Click The Soldier tab on the top, and the it should be the last tab on the right on your soldier page.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 29, 2013, 15:54 Agent.X7

jdreyer wrote on Oct 29, 2013, 13:20:
Why is broadband more expensive in the US?

How do you like your free market now, Americans?

The same way we like our Democracy. That is to say, it doesn't really exist, now does it?

Man, the "free" market is regulated all to hell and back by politicians who are cronies of the very corporations they are "regulating."

Of course, people in other countries shouldn't be pointing fingers. It's not like everyone doesn't have their problems. Venezuela loves to laugh at us for things, but you cannot even go to the store to buy toilet paper there.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

33. Re: Battlefield 4 Released, Reviewed Oct 29, 2013, 15:24 Agent.X7

SpectralMeat wrote on Oct 29, 2013, 15:07:
I didn't know the SP unlocks stuff for MP, that's awesome.
I did notice the scores I was getting for kills and stuff and thought to myself why the heck do I get points for SP?

Yeah, I scored a gold medal for the first level and it unlocked the Rex revolver for MP.

Gota cool green laser sight for my P226 pistol from one of the balltepacks too. Everyone is flashing their red laser dots and I flash my green and everyone on the server is asking how I got that, lol.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

30. Re: Battlefield 4 Released, Reviewed Oct 29, 2013, 14:01 Agent.X7

Tried to play at release. Game would not launch. Spent most of an hour repairing install and downloading an additional 4.5GB of files.

Once I got in, it was fun. Right now it's all about learning the maps. The flood map (Don't know the name except for the server name it is on my map rotation as MP_Flood) is confusing as hell the first time through. The it floods and gets harder to navigate. My LMG seems to be WAY more accurate than in BF3 though, and I am super happy about that. Combine that with a flip up magnifier and I was scoring headshots at a couple hundred meters.

The tablet app is for shit right now. It would never bring up the mini-map, it lags all to hell, and it won't let me launch games from it.

Waiting for my RCon layer to install so I can use Procon for admin stuff.

Actually played a bit of single player last night as well. It's not too bad. Way better than any COD I can remember. Of course, I am only playing it because it unlocks stuff in multiplayer, just like the co-op did in BF3.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Preloads
40. Re: Battlefield 4 Preloads Oct 29, 2013, 00:32 Agent.X7

Annnnnnnnd...why did I pre-load? Because the game refused to work, repair install - 4GB download. AWESOME!  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Fallout 3 Turns 5
14. Re: Fallout 3 Turns 5 Oct 28, 2013, 23:07 Agent.X7

Holy shit time goes fast.

They were rumored to be working on a Fallout game with a Boston setting, but the last I heard of it was sometime last year.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Walking Dead: The Game Season 2 Details Tomorrow
3. Re: Walking Dead: The Game Season 2 Details Tomorrow Oct 28, 2013, 23:04 Agent.X7

Can't wait. Hated every game they did until Walking Dead. Now I actually want to play Wolf as well.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

39. Re: Battlefield 4 Preloads Oct 28, 2013, 23:03 Agent.X7

nin wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 21:35:
Agent.X7 wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 21:29:
SpectralMeat wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 19:55:
In case anyone was interested in unlocking BF4 early check this out
Friend was playing it already and asked him what he thinks, he said the game is much more polished then the beta was.
I can't be bothered with this early unlock stuff but good luck for anyone willing to play around with it.

Too much hassle. PS3 inFAMOUS until release, hehe.

I just started 2 today, actually.

I just finished 2 late last week. I know, wrong order.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

37. Re: Battlefield 4 Preloads Oct 28, 2013, 21:29 Agent.X7

SpectralMeat wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 19:55:
In case anyone was interested in unlocking BF4 early check this out
Friend was playing it already and asked him what he thinks, he said the game is much more polished then the beta was.
I can't be bothered with this early unlock stuff but good luck for anyone willing to play around with it.

Too much hassle. PS3 inFAMOUS until release, hehe.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

38. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 28, 2013, 19:57 Agent.X7

Julio wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 18:55:
BitWraith wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 13:31:
Wii-U is a solid example of what I'm talking about. You could put a Ferrari equivalent engine in a Yugo, and still no one would buy it.

I'm thinking the Wii-U failed because of the overpriced tablet style controller combined with lack of good games. I don't see PS4 having these issues. As for the Xflopone, I see it dead on arrival.

WiiU failed because:

Marketing fuck up - NOBODY knows WTF the WiiU is. Portable Wii? New controller? New console? Why the FUCK would you name it the WiiU instead of Wii 2 or ANY OTHER FUCKING NAME?

Shitty hardware - Still more than a gen behind.

Shitty OS - takes FOREVER to do anything.

NO FUCKING GAMES.

I will keep on preaching that Nintendo needs to pull a Sega. Get out of consoles and focus on making tons of money by making Mario, Zelda, and Metroid for Sony and MS. Also, they do a good job with handhelds.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

35. Re: Battlefield 4 Preloads Oct 28, 2013, 18:23 Agent.X7

InBlack wrote on Oct 28, 2013, 04:31:
Why would anyone want to get this anyway?? Didnt BF3 come out a year ago and isnt it basically the same game?? I mean they are obviously going the way of CoD but no one gives a shit?? Fucking pathetic if you ask me.

2 years ago, but who's counting, right?

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

20. Re: Battlefield 4 Preloads Oct 28, 2013, 00:34 Agent.X7

23 1/2 hours. SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

13. Re: Battlefield 4 Preloads Oct 27, 2013, 17:02 Agent.X7

Choobeastia wrote on Oct 27, 2013, 16:27:
While I know there's a whole lot of EA hate out there, what you're saying sounds to me like, "listen, the other guys are crapping on you and they're JUST pissing on you, grow up and take it."

I appreciate the 24 hour period of time, but unless a release was as extreme as Sim City's was so far as badness goes you don't always know within the first 24 hours if you hate something. Many people will get up in the morning, try a round of BF4, then go to work and not be able to play until the next day and thus not get a reliable window in which to form an opinion of the product.

Only because it's a licensed product can they get away with it. Most states have laws concerning return policies that are up there a bit in days, while video games float over that issue nicely by being licensed.

No, most states do not. In fact, most states do not require you to accept returns at all, and only 9 states have laws saying that you must post your return policies.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
20. Re: Saturday Mobilization Oct 27, 2013, 03:37 Agent.X7

Dell's new Venue Pro 11 is priced cheaper than the original SP and you can spec it out to match the SP2. Something to consider. I'm probably going to get one because I have so much gift credit at Dell now it will only cost me a hundred or so.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

2368 Comments. 119 pages. Viewing page 44.
< Newer [ 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo