Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jeremy Star

Real Name Jeremy Star   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Agent.X7
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 28, 2005, 16:58
Total Comments 1976 (Pro)
User ID 23400

User comment history
< Newer [ 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ] Older >

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Election Season Begins
3. Re: Guild Wars 2 Election Season Begins Jul 16, 2013, 14:09 Agent.X7

Creston wrote on Jul 16, 2013, 11:28:
So far I've been a huge fan of their content updates, but this is just terrible.

Creston

I think it's pretty cool. We get to decide who sits on the council, which will effect the game going forward.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > LoL Players Athletes
19. Re: LoL Players Athletes Jul 13, 2013, 12:15 Agent.X7

Now all the fat kids who play video games all day can check "Athletic" under body type on their online dating profile.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 12, 2013, 13:37 Agent.X7

InBlack wrote on Jul 12, 2013, 08:55:
Is it just me or is anyone else bothered about Sam Mendes being on the fence for so long regarding the next Bond movie. Im thinking the first one okay, he wanted to do it, it was fun and a good movie was produced as a result. For this one the producers went out of their way to get Mendes again, even though he had other commitments. Im thinking the movie might suffer because of it...

I was just hoping he wouldn't do it, because I found Skyfall to be the worst Bond movie in decades. I loved the Brosnan era, and I liked all the previous Craig movies, but Skyfall just wasn't doing it for me.

I just got to the point in Chuck where Tim Dalton is playing the bad guy. That made me laugh. He makes a much better villain, though.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Titanfall Preorders Reveal $60 Price
29. Re: Titanfall Preorders Reveal $60 Price Jul 9, 2013, 17:14 Agent.X7

jdreyer wrote on Jul 9, 2013, 15:43:
jacobvandy wrote on Jul 9, 2013, 14:45:
Fantaz wrote on Jul 9, 2013, 13:02:
Cutter wrote on Jul 9, 2013, 12:57:
$60 for a MP only game? L u l z!

Diablo 3 was $60? (It was Online only as well...)

Online only != multiplayer only

I don't think you'll be able to play Titanfall solo. If you could, that ought to be a big selling point for them to mention in all these previews and such.

I guess Respawn figured that the multiplayer was the thing that gave CoD its longevity, so may as well skip the SP part?

Don't know why the surprise. The Battlefield series was multi-player only since the beginning. They just recently stuck in single-player after the success of the Bad Company offshoot. I've never played a single COD campaign since Modern Warfare was released because it's all about the multiplayer in that game. (Or it was, until it got ridiculous and I stopped played COD at all...)

I think this game looks great, and I'm glad it will be PC as well as XBone.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jul 9, 2013, 11:07 Agent.X7

I read about this yesterday. Why the hell would you tweet from your own account in a country that has an extradition treaty with us? "Catch me if you can," which won't be difficult because I am leaving a very easy trail for you to follow. Derp.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
5. Re: Sunday Metaverse Jul 7, 2013, 15:33 Agent.X7

Every time I read one of these articles I get two things from it:

People are averse to change, and big business middlemen hate it when they get shut out.

Big publishers are the past. They are going away because they are really leaches who do not add value to a product. Artists and writers can now self publish digitally, and if they do well enough to require a physical product they can get it done much cheaper through a smaller publishing deal.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Jul 5, 2013, 18:13 Agent.X7

Crap list even for PS3 games. Steve Blum, who is in like, every game ever. Steve Valentine, who is in a ton of games. Peter Cullen, who is immediately recognizable when he shows up in a game. Jennifer Hale, Mark Hamill, etc.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > New NVIDIA GeForce Drivers
10. Re: New NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Jul 4, 2013, 20:43 Agent.X7

Tried this one. Works fine on desktop, on my laptop it causes freezing just like the last WHQL release. Fantastic.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Out of the Blue
3. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 3, 2013, 12:09 Agent.X7

Ugh, the sword guy is not as knowledgeable as he thinks. Obviously Hollywood exaggerates everything, but I only own two swords, and both of them ring slightly if you draw them from the sheath fast enough.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
16. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Jun 30, 2013, 21:23 Agent.X7

We started taxing in the US due to the war of 1812. The the Civil War. We didn't have a permanent income tax until 1913 due to the 16th amendment. One year before WWI.

Our middle class may as well be poor, as most of us are in debt. Our "poor" people mostly live for free on tax money stolen from the middle class.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
13. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Jun 30, 2013, 14:30 Agent.X7

Beamer wrote on Jun 30, 2013, 13:35:
LittleMe wrote on Jun 30, 2013, 13:08:
HorrorScope wrote on Jun 30, 2013, 12:24:
It's not about gross tax, it's about net tax.

If your base tax is 40%, but EOY you only pay 5%, that last # is the real number. We continue to be lied/manipulated by reporting the first base number. My company only publicly states they pay the big base % as by law, but looking at their public tax records, their net result is under 5%. They cry and whine like they only pay the base amount publicly, making avg joe Republicans come to their defense. Being played the foo.

Right so lets abolish income tax and the people, not corporations, who pay a much larger percentage would win. No really, the income tax is backwards and has failed as you point out.

Did you really just say we should abolish the income tax and increase the corporate tax?

That... that doesn't really work, unless you want a very small group of very wealthy people and an overwhelmingly large group of utterly poor people. Because, in that scenario, enormous amounts of jobs disappear or go overseas, the ones making those decisions get enormous bonuses since there's no reason not to grant yourself the maximum amount of money, and everyone else works at McDonald's. I mean, of course, the ones giving themselves those massive amounts of money feel they earned it.

You do realize that we already live in the situation you describe. You do also realize that we had no income tax before the early 1900s and the country ran just fine. We started taxing due to war, and the government got so greedy that we just never shut it back off. Now, because we steal so much money from citizens we are shipping money to foreign countries as political bribes (And calling it "aid") and starting wars over things that don't even concern us. (Which is why everyone else in the world loves us so much) We maintain military bases all over the world. We steal local money and then threaten not to give it back unless we do what the feds want. Our country is a bit ridiculous.

By comparison the Swedes have it good. Sure, they get robbed too, but at least their government does stuff for them with the money. Ours throw it up in the air and swims in it.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
15. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jun 30, 2013, 14:16 Agent.X7

Making the camera a separate purchase is the only real "dumb" thing it has done so far,

Not really, considering how absolutely non-essential Playstation Move has been. There was almost no reason to own one, and I'm guessing right out of the box you really won't need the PS4 camera either.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
14. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jun 30, 2013, 14:15 Agent.X7

bhcompy wrote on Jun 30, 2013, 12:25:
Cutter wrote on Jun 30, 2013, 00:49:
Don't forget a lot of that shit last time out was the whole Bluray vs. HD format war.

Well, to a degree. 360 didn't require it and none of the games really needed it. Meanwhile, MGS4 used all 55gigs on the bluray disc not too long after release and was better because of it(I disagree with the people that don't like the video sequences, because it truly is a story driven game and franchise and you have a cinematic experience with it).

Unfortunately, it really does need it. All of the PS3 games are single disc. A lot of 360 games are multi-disc because DVDs can't store enough data. Add in the 360s absolute shit drive design that will scratch the relatively fragile DVDs if you move the system even slightly while it is on, and the 360 really did need BD drives. They were just pissed because Sony was one of the companies behind Blu Ray.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Jun 29, 2013, 01:50 Agent.X7

I like how you slipped horse armor in there, lol.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
5. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jun 28, 2013, 17:28 Agent.X7

D4rkKnight wrote on Jun 28, 2013, 17:17:
theglaze wrote on Jun 28, 2013, 13:31:

An argument of semantics - the end result is the same.

Thank you. Saved me having to reply. Although I did anyway. Just to be a prick.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jun 28, 2013, 13:12 Agent.X7

Oh Jesus, another take on the video games cause behavior argument.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
6. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jun 28, 2013, 02:09 Agent.X7

Cutter wrote on Jun 27, 2013, 21:06:
Kids makes a bad joke and is looking at 8 years in prison - and he's been in jail since March. Man, no amount of money could ever make me move to Texas. Is there a more fucked up state than them?

New York and California.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Op Ed
6. Re: Op Ed Jun 27, 2013, 13:24 Agent.X7

Journalism, as a whole, is dead inside the paid media world. The only people with a shred of journalistic integrity are the rare social media and blogging journalists who do it for the sake of journalism. Everybody today spins the news one way or the other depending on political affiliations, who is paying, and personal bias.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
26. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 26, 2013, 13:53 Agent.X7

nin wrote on Jun 26, 2013, 10:19:
Yeah, I don't multi much (very rarely), I just like to see what other folks are playing (in case I miss something good), and compare achievements...

PSN - JStar_X7

I rarely play multiplayer games on PSN either. I just like PCs better for that. (M&K guy)

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Saints Row IV Refused Oz Classification
30. Re: Saints Row IV Refused Oz Classification Jun 26, 2013, 01:05 Agent.X7

Linksil wrote on Jun 25, 2013, 22:05:
Agent: I think that's giving meth addicts a bad name comparing them to him. Good thing the bibles been proven as the oldest work of fiction ever made.

You clearly have never met a meth addict in real life.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

1976 Comments. 99 pages. Viewing page 37.
< Newer [ 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo